• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Meh, I feel as though however, if we're penalizing users for being annoying and "spreading a bad mood", dozens of users can get bans.

I think a month long is fine given the warnings he's received

I think that an ongoing "Intelligence sections corrections" wiki management forum thread might be our least bad solution for this problem, so decisions are not made unilaterally in lack of better options.
Sorry for replying here without a report but, was this ever made? I know that non-moderator members with no reports can't post here but this is something i am very interested in...So uhh...I'm here to report a missing thread?

Sorry for replying here without a report but, was this ever made? I know that non-moderator members with no reports can't post here but this is something i am very interested in...So uhh...I'm here to report a missing thread?
I have placed it in my VSB to-do list text file, but haven't found the time and focus to create it yet.

KING is annoying and incomprehensible but I don't think he's aware of his own faults. While I do think a ban is appropriate, I do not think it should be for as long as 6 months.

If he is wilfully ignorant of his warnings and is deliberately being an absolute troll on purpose, then yeah, toss him into the fire.

Given the severity and vulgarity of some of his statements, and that he has ignored at least one previous staff warning, I think that 2 months is better in that case.

I would like to report @XXKINGXX69 for the following reasons:
I will say though being a bad comedian isn't exactly breaking any rules.

That's true, if it was just that I wouldn't report, it's just that a lot of the "jokes" are pretty abrasive or downright insulting, coupled with the rest I think that's report-worthy.

It would cause more problems than it solves to lock them all. Regular members would become unable to correct spelling errors in them, for example, and I and other staff members patrol the recent changes.

It would cause more problems than it solves to lock them all. Regular members would become unable to correct spelling errors in them, for example, and I and other staff members patrol the recent changes.
I disagree. I understand your concerns but Maou Gaukin is the most vandalized verse besides dragon ball and OPM. We should keep it under lock and key til its necessary to upgrade them again in which case we could chose a designated time to open and close them.

I never personally attacked someone in most of them (except for Ultima which I got warned for and Confluctor once). And do you really think minor jokes like that are serious? Or me making fun of a fictional character?

Almost everyone here has done it before multiple times, even disrupting CRTs like that with repeated arguments

Makes incredibly extraordinary claims in a thread and constantly refuses to bring up additional proof or scans when requested to by like, five people, most of them staff.

If you read the thread, you'll realise that me and Swerzye were the only one who sent scans for claims, and most people were disregarding my arguments, so if you think I should be punished for this, then Confluctor and jibz should be too (not that I want them to)

Upon one of his threads being rejected and locked, he immediately makes it again without even acknowledging the reasons it was rejected.

That was my fault for ignoring what Armorchompy said in the first post

And I do realise that what I said to Qawsedf that time was insulting. Same with Ultima, and when I accused Confluctor of not reading comics because I was annoyed at what he said, or when I told Arceus0x to stop scaling a verse because I disagreed with him (I don't know why you didn't bring that up). Those are completely my fault

Last edited:
I disagree. I understand your concerns but Maou Gaukin is the most vandalized verse besides dragon ball and OPM. We should keep it under lock and key til its necessary to upgrade them again in which case we could chose a designated time to open and close them.
I haven't noticed widespread vandalism to several of these pages. I think that we have locked Anos' profile page though.

Reporting the user LivinMeme for showing trollish behavior and downright blatant slander and instigating drama here.
As someone who quietly observed that train wreck of a CRT, it pretty much derailed into nonsense banter and arguments that went nowhere eventually leading to heated/insulting comments.

The thread is getting closed anyway with a newer more refined CRT on the way in the foreseeable future but I do believe that the unnecessary drama should've been nipped in the bud sooner if not outright prevented tbh.

That's my takeaway from that situation, I'll comment no futher about it and just hope for a satisfactory yet fair outcome in the end.

Reporting the user LivinMeme for showing trollish behavior and downright blatant slander and instigating drama here.
As someone who quietly observed that train wreck of a CRT, it pretty much derailed into nonsense banter and arguments that went nowhere eventually leading to heated/insulting comments.

The thread is getting closed anyway with a newer more refined CRT on the way in the foreseeable future but I do believe that the unnecessary drama should've been nipped in the bud sooner if not outright prevented tbh.

That's my takeaway from that situation, I'll comment no futher about it and just hope for a satisfactory yet fair outcome in the end.
I would appreciate evaluations by other staff members here.

@Livinmeme has not been a problem in the past as far as I recall though.

Yeah i derailed the thread but i stopped, and i wasnt the one who insulted in the debate??? gin called me "4 grader reader understanding" and that i didnt go to school several times

I do not have time to read the entire thread, but I agree with Axiom where it's one of those situations where multiple parties appear to be at fault. I though until an organized analysis is made that, we should refrain from passing judgement to anyone. Either another staff member could take a look, or I can check after my work shift.

Thank you for helping out, Medeus.

When checking through the thread, Livinmeme simply seemed to have behaved in a somewhat obnoxious manner, not done anything bannable, and others provoked them as well.

Back