• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Idk what this has to do with me,
Considering you were using faulty tiering as the crux of your arguement and went along with stats changed mid CRT used in your arguement I don't how it doesn't.
besides your first sentence which all i gotta say was that i was just reiterating.
Which is fine as was I with my previous comment
As i said in the thread. I'm done caring about this, i've "washed my hands of this" so to speak. I was just clarifying why, if you disagree that's fine, but i just want to set the record straight im not arguing such a moot point anymore
That's fine as have I so we can be done with this

I've given them a 1 month ban just to stop this going any further, but if harsher punishments are required for what they've done so far feel free to give them one.
I checked his entire posting history here, and he is a blatant hostile troll. I permanently blocked him instead.

Here to report user @Jibz dude's language is pretty extreme in this thread and he ends up resulting to many insults

I will say I'm not without fault as eventually I got pretty upset as well from dealing with his attitude but still you all can determine for yourselves how you see this

I am personally fine with if we ban him as well. He has been repeatedly abrasive, snide, and condescending almost to the point of trolling. We don't need that kind of toxic and nonproductive member here. He also gave a "lol" comment to the troll post on KingTempest's message wall, that I removed.

You strawmanned, and in turn i got pissed. The stuff i said was pretty shitty and for that i do apologise but id just like to state:

You were also actively rude
I literally exited myself out of the thread because i felt it becoming too toxic
Friend came to me before this was even made telling me to calm down and i said i would in the future before this comment was even made.

So uh i'm not sure how much better i could have handled a situation of a thread being toxic then i did just now. Hopefully i won't be banned because i am planning on doing CRT's for manifoldverse in the future so it'd suck for me to get banned, especially when i feel i literally handled the situation after my outburst nigh perfectly outside of slight hiccups. I'm not usually like this, it was just exam stress getting the better of me, this of course isn't an excuse. I'm not a petulant bratty child and if i ****** up i should own the mistakes.

So if i get banned/blocked/whatever idk what happens here then i'll take my punishment and not complain, and work on my CRT's on the side to post when i come back.
Okay. I suppose that you can get a final warning then, but you need to make a continuous effort to clean up your behaviour. This is a Fandom-affiliated forum. We do not tolerate harrassment, mocking, and borderline harrassment. You need to be on your best behaviour here.

I am personally fine with if we ban him as well. He has been repeatedly abrasive, snide, and condescending almost to the point of trolling. We don't need that kind of toxic and nonproductive member here. He also gave a "lol" comment to the troll post on KingTempest's message wall, that I removed.
Alr let's break this down. I've literally excused myself from the toxic situation because i felt myself that i was going too far. As for "repeatedly" im not sure i follow. And the message on KingTempest's message was me laughing at that psycho troll for malding, it was in SUPPORT for King.

Okay. I remember noticing a bad attitude from you previously though.

Anyway, as I mentioned above, you will get another chance, but you need to clean up your act. This is supposed to be a friendly, respectful, and collaborative forum. If it turns into a toxic chest-thumping insult-fest like some other battleboard communities, almost nobody would be willing or able to properly help out here.

Okay. I remember noticing a bad attitude from you previously though.

Anyway, as I mentioned above, you will get another chance, but you need to clean up your act. This is supposed to be a friendly, respectful, and collaborative forum. If it turns into a toxic chest-thumping insult-fest like some other battleboard communities, almost nobody would be willing or able to properly help out here.
Im tempted to ask what other toxic behaviour have i done thats permissible to have me banned, but i fear that ill get banned if i even push the issue. I'll take the final warning and bid adieu.

I cannot remember any specific examples from memory. It is just a general impression.

I don't remotely ban people for that kind of question though. I am trying to be a helpful maintenance worker, not a tyrant, but we cannot have "behave however you feel like"-level anarchy either.

I was about to mention to keep an eye on her, but yes. If she's really insistent on refusing to let go of the past and enforcing dumpster fires, she'd most likely be permabanned.

Idk if this is reportworthy or not, but I'm reporting @Nullflowerblush for his behavior for straight up insulting me and king and he even had the audacity to call us "really idiotic" all because me and him simply disagreed with his CRT

He seems new and inexperienced and in his defense, he was met with a lot of memes that can cause aggressive behavior.

However, I'd like to add that he has been trying to create a lot of accounts. I gave him a private warning about it that if he tries to create more accounts we will have to ban him. He still tried to login with another one after reading my message. So that's something.

Idk if this is reportworthy or not, but I'm reporting @Nullflowerblush for his behavior for straight up insulting me and king and he even had the audacity to call us "really idiotic" all because me and him simply disagreed with his CRT
He didn't call you idiotic. He called your points idiotic. A bit aggressive in his reply but not too much to justify any significant action. I'll drop by in the thread and tell him to chill.

He seems new and inexperienced and in his defense, he was met with a lot of memes that can cause aggressive behavior.

However, I'd like to add that he has been trying to create a lot of accounts. I gave him a private warning about it that if he tries to create more accounts we will have to ban him. He still tried to login with another one after reading my message. So that's something.
He also seems rather toxic to me based on the linked post.

He didn't call you idiotic. He called your points idiotic. A bit aggressive in his reply but not too much to justify any significant action. I'll drop by in the thread and tell him to chill.
That is probably enough, yes, given that he has usually been a constructive member in the past.

I mean he said this by the end of his ranty argument
Read the entire ******* passage.
Then go write me an ACES essay, nitwits.
That's directed towards them personally, not their points I feel.

I'll say a warning is warranted.

I suppose that makes sense, but Nullflower has consistently been well-behaved in the past as far as I am aware, so probably just a mild warning.

Anyway, among the four last above reports, Thedoctor seems to easily have behaved the worst, and he also does not have a history of helping out.

I mean he said this by the end of his ranty argument

That's directed towards them personally, not their points I feel.

I'll say a warning is warranted.
I'd say a warning is necessary, He acted way too uncalled for, and I'm not just going to let him just walk over me

Last edited:
I'd say a warning is necessary, He acted way too uncalled for, and I'm not just going to let him just walk over me
I think that Thedoctor should either get a strict warning or a temporary ban. He went over the line with the rudeness in my view.

I'm going to play a bit of devil's advocate and say his overractions is partially justified due to the people in the thread, case in point:

One, two, three, four, and five before the outburst. Note that Bernkanstelll is the one who started with the direct insults, not him.

One, two, three, four, five, afterwards.

Thedoctor's behaviour is not good either through the posts before the outburts, he shows a lot of ego and incompetency into developing his points (Because he has some points, he is just bad at debating them) and later degenerates into direct insults, but I don't think we should condone this kind of pigpiling and mockery in any thread

We should be better than that, we should try to keep things always civilized in debates instead of devolving them into insults, bullying, clowning and general humillation because of some newby was not making sense, just to later call him out for exploding in anger.

Basically, I think we could cut him some slack (He already got warned but still), and advice the people involved (@Bernkastelll, @Baken384, @OnsokunoSonic, @FarerPurple) to avoid this unnecesary meme-scalation for similar scenarios in the future.

Last edited:
I'm going to play a bit of devil's advocate and say his overractions is partially justified due to the people in the thread, case in point:

One, two, three, four, and five before the outburst. Note that Bernkanstelll is the one to started with the direct insults, not him.

One, two, three, four, five, afterwards.

Thedoctor's behaviour is not good either through the posts before the outburts, he shows a lot of ego and incompetency into developing his points (Because he has some points, he is just bad at debating them) and later degenerates into direct insults, but I don't think we should condone this kind of pigpiling and mockery in any thread

We should be better than that, we should try to keep things always civilized in debates instead of devolving them into insults, bullying, clowing and general humillation because of some newby was not making sense, just to later call him out for exploding in anger.

Basically, I think we could cut him some slack (He already got warned but still), and advice the people involved (@Bernkastelll, @Baken384, @OnsokunoSonic, @FarerPurple) to avoid this unnecesary meme-scalation for similar scenarios in the future.
Yea no they got irritated because he straight up ignored everything and say he's right. He should be banned or warned

Yea no they got irritated because he straight up ignored everything and say he's right. He should be banned or warned
Yeah, but you don't respond by escalating the situation by provoking people, you simply keep things calm until they either concede or shoot themselves in the foot by directly attacking you unprovoked.

He already got warned, he shouldn't be banned tho, not for this infraction specifically.

EDIT: And he didn't really ignore everything they said, he accounted points diferently, and mostly responded with the same reasoning, and that happens really often in debates.

Last edited:
Yeah, but you don't respond by escalating the situation by provoking people, you simply keep things civilized until they either concede or shoot themselves in the foot by directly attacking you unprovoked.
There were several points made well before the ones you linked that featured people trying to tell him, he was overlooking Obito's potentially useful hax in that fight. Only for him to say that physicals were the only thing that matters and that Obito's hax was irrelevant. Both of which are almost never case in an Obito fight, especially not one where speed was equalized. Then there's the comment about everything he said being true and undisputed fact.

Back