• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I think best thing to do is tag all offenders and give them all non-official warnings to improve their behaviour
That seems fine to me. Is some other staff member here willing to handle it?
I only acted like that because i on heavy emotional problems on my Real life so i prommise to never do that again :)
Okay. No problem.

this dude changed yveltal's profile saying his gender is unknown and changing verse to mobile legends and etc

this dude changed yveltal's profile saying his gender is unknown and changing verse to mobile legends and etc
I reverted the changes and blocked the user since the edits were vandalism in which case I think the user a troll.
It doesn't seem like clear-cut trolling to me. Maybe a warning message would be better in this case?

It does look like a trolling of a sort. I doubt someone would change Pokemon character to a Mobile Legens one out of ignorance.
Possibly, but it does not seem self-evident though to me. I usually give warnings instead for these types of situations, and then give a long block if they continue anyway.

Possibly, but it does not seem self-evident though to me. I usually give warnings instead for these types of situations, and then give a long block if they continue anyway.
nah man if someone decided to change freaking yveltal of all people into a mobile legends character then that is clearly trolling

I will say, changing Gender to Unknown instead of Genderless isn't a troll edit, pretty sure in the case of most legends that might actually be accurate. Normal pokemon fans get that confused ALL the time on if legendary pokemon are genderless or unknown and it doesn't help that it's been referred to as both before.

idk about the mobile legends thing, maybe they tried adding like a legendary pokemon category and got confused? (Given I don't even know what the hell a mobile legends is, maybe the same could be said for them?)

I will say, changing Gender to Unknown instead of Genderless isn't a troll edit, pretty sure in the case of most legends that might actually be accurate. Normal pokemon fans get that confused ALL the time on if legendary pokemon are genderless or unknown and it doesn't help that it's been referred to as both before.

idk about the mobile legends thing, maybe they tried adding like a legendary pokemon category and got confused? (Given I don't even know what the hell a mobile legends is, maybe the same could be said for them?)
you know what, fair enough, just warn them and if they mess up again then skibidi-bop-mm-dada them

Here to report user @Jibz dude's language is pretty extreme in this thread and he ends up resulting to many insults

I will say I'm not without fault as eventually I got pretty upset as well from dealing with his attitude but still you all can determine for yourselves how you see this

I’ve met jibz before

sad that many people I encounter that appear to be nice end up here on rules report violations.

especially if they are the only knowledgeable member of a verse. If they get banned that verse gets screwed

I’ve met jibz before

sad that many people I encounter that appear to be nice end up here on rules report violations.

especially if they are the only knowledgeable member of a verse. If they get banned that verse gets screwed
Personally never met him until this thread so I ofc don't know the guy so that's why I'm leaving this up to the people in this thread to determine things but even I'll say ik we all know how it feels when you feel there's an intense debate about a verse you like but I don't think the attitude is fully warranted over fictional characters not enough to start cursing and throwing out insults however again as said before that said I'm not entirely without fault since I also eventually got fed up with his tone and countered back

Here to report user @Jibz dude's language is pretty extreme in this thread and he ends up resulting to many insults

I will say I'm not without fault as eventually I got pretty upset as well from dealing with his attitude but still you all can determine for yourselves how you see this

You strawmanned, and in turn i got pissed. The stuff i said was pretty shitty and for that i do apologise but id just like to state:

You were also actively rude
I literally exited myself out of the thread because i felt it becoming too toxic
Friend came to me before this was even made telling me to calm down and i said i would in the future before this comment was even made.

So uh i'm not sure how much better i could have handled a situation of a thread being toxic then i did just now. Hopefully i won't be banned because i am planning on doing CRT's for manifoldverse in the future so it'd suck for me to get banned, especially when i feel i literally handled the situation after my outburst nigh perfectly outside of slight hiccups. I'm not usually like this, it was just exam stress getting the better of me, this of course isn't an excuse. I'm not a petulant bratty child and if i ****** up i should own the mistakes.

So if i get banned/blocked/whatever idk what happens here then i'll take my punishment and not complain, and work on my CRT's on the side to post when i come back.

You strawmanned, and in turn i got pissed. The stuff i said was pretty shitty and for that i do apologise but id just like to state:
Yeah nah no one strawmanned you and I went over everything bit by bit you literally ignored it and said you aren't going to read it
You were also actively rude
Which I admitted in response to your own tone

And besides the CRT was applied without permission after I had given my initial thoughts on it and then the updated tiering and stats were used as an argument against me in the same CRT which is beyond disingenuous

Yeah nah no one strawmanned you and I went over everything bit by bit you literally ignored it and said you aren't going to read it
As i said in the thread. I'm done caring about this, i've "washed my hands of this" so to speak. I was just clarifying why, if you disagree that's fine, but i just want to set the record straight im not arguing such a moot point anymore
Which I admitted in response to your own tone

And besides the CRT was applied without permission after I had given my initial thoughts on it and then the updated tiering and stats were used as an argument against me in the same CRT which is beyond disingenuous
Idk what this has to do with me, besides your first sentence which all i gotta say was that i was just reiterating.

Back