• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Skilled: The Trilogy

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
But isnt that basically based on adaptation? That sounds less like magical type of shit from this series tho
The adaption is only a minor part. Gyoro Gyoro explained how it works. Though, I dont remember which chapter it was

But isnt that basically based on adaptation? That sounds less like magical type of shit from this series tho
The adaptation is based on the monsterification, not the other way around. A guy that really liked crabs to an obsessive level became a crab man in underwear, so that's the kind of stuff you get out there with it.

WeeklyBattles said:
So when I add scans of everything it's agreed that jax is number 1 yeah?
Not really.

Being superior to dudes who can do several things, doesn't mean he's superior to all of their skills combined, pretty much saying, he doesn't scale to all of the skills at the same time, only individually.

Like, a karate master can beat a judo master, a wrestler and a boxer, but the karate master still isn't a master at any of those tree. Their skill was just good enough to overcome those individually, and if someone that mastered judo, wrestling and boxing came up they would not have a guaranteed win.

@Ricsi Not really a good comparison seeing as hes more skilled than a guy who is a master of all martial arts

Explain on what awakening is in the context of OPM?
There are lots of ways to become a monster in the OPM verse. The one that gets you a higher "upgrade" in tier is having to go through many near-death situations, as did Garou in most of his appearences. Always fighting against people stronger and stronger, from B and A class to top tier S Class, until he fought with Golden Sperm who's equivalent to Tats, then he awakened as a true monster and his near-death evolutions stopped because at that point the only person who could fight him was waaay above him (Saitama). It's explained that, if the gap is too big, not even Garou can survive and adapt further, he goes back to his High 7-C/7-B key i believe. This type of awakening also happened with Orochi and with Saitama during his training.

Other ways include being obsessed with something (crabs in Crablante's case), being that strong naturally (in the case of the Seafolk), etc etc.

Jax is also more skilled than a girl who skill stomped the guy who is is a master of all martial arts

Just realized 6th place is nonexistent. I think it's fair to put Yujiro there. Or maybe Jax and then put Yujiro on 7th.

I'll toss my hat in the ring for Shirou, the only servant that is overall pretty meh, but consistently clashes with people way out of his league, yet still is impactful and makes a difference. Now, he's no Taskmaster or Yujiro, but his skill is the forefront of his being, almost like a baby version of Sasaki, who is 100% driven on skill

I mean, most of their personal skills are things obtained in their legends through skills. But yes there are several that are explicitly the results of blessings and such (like Protection from Arrows)

It's definitely a case by case basis where some would have legitimate feats. But stuff like Sasaki's dimensional slash would be way too power focused instead of skilled, even if it's developed by training and training. I'm definitely interested on who you're going to recommend though.

Shirou... is skilled but he really uses a lot of magecraft so I hold back on putting him in. His Heaven Feel feats of adaption is great though.

Also waiting for Weekly rn so that Jax vs Yujiro can be discussed and I feel like Garou is underestimated.

To clarify, by Shirou, I am referring to servant EMIYA, not the human

I'll do what I can for Yujiro, but I'm wait for those Jax scan

You can msg Weekly about Jax talk soon if need be. I feel like these should be one of those round moments where we talk about one character and slowly compare them to others tbh.

He's pretty great. He's a different kind of skilled compared to Yujiro, but without reactive evolution he probably doesn't end up being high ranking.

I'll have time tomorrow afternoon to start posting scans, LoL scans are always super tedious to do because there's not specific snippits that can be linked to it requires a ton of cutting and pasting text from stories

Sorry I kinda passed out as soon as I got home lol, I'll try to get everything together tonight plus theres some feats that I was reminded of that I forgot to mention

Why don't we do this in the style of a bracket and go by it pair by pair? One by one? Well not officially.

Also I think Levi is skilled by I can't say he's on the same league or likeness of Jax, Yujiro, and Soul. I'd say he's a safe "In" inside this

Back