• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top most skilled swordmans in the wiki

Killer B isn't very impressive, tbh I'm not really sure why he's even here.
Might have something to do with this if I had to guess.
I'd argue that in pure blade handling skills, Killer B is among the most impressive out there. His unique fighting style incorporating advanced acrobatics while handling 8 blades simultaneously is simply a marvel to behold visually.
It's also potent enough to completely overwhelm a skilled sword user like Sasuke, who also possesses the Sharingan with its kinetic vision that can keep up with fast moving objects, analyze their trajectories even if they're faster than the user, and analyze objects on the cellular level or smaller. In addition to its Analytical prediction that allows the user to visually see the opponent's next move. In fact, it was even mentioned that Sasuke couldn't predict B's movement at all, and this wasn't some bs resistance, it was simply due to his skill and unpredictability. (Wasn't due to speed either, since Sasuke could react to a much faster B when he wasn't utilizing his sword style)

I'm not trying to argue that B should be higher or anything, as I'm not too knowledgeable on the other characters on that list aside from Zoro, Mihawk, and Musashi (Fate). All I'm saying is that B definitely belongs on this list, and I wanted to put his pure swordsmanship and blade handling into perspective.
I mean, EIGHT ******* BLADES! Who can do that?!
Anyway, here's a glimpse for those unfamiliar with the character:

So if nobody had any hax abilities and they all fight with just normal swords who would win? Cause wielding 8 blades simultaneously while fighting is quite impressive, especially if he is fighting another swordsman like Sasuke and his team all at once.
Zoro (and Mihawk) intensifies

We talked about sword skill/hax and most of your lastest argument are thing that none of them.....
It sounds like hax but that is what happens with him using pure swords you were the one that brought hax into it, you said she will create another possibility that right there was a hax and had nothing to do with skills so in the end he is still better with swords

It's type 1 every conceptual thing is type 1 in fate now
No not every concept in fate is type 1 and in the said CRT, what was shown was not type 1 concept and it was not said or implied to be type 1
+ the blog show other conceptual reisstance. If you not happy then make a crt.
No why will I not be happy?
The only time I won't be happy is if you can find a fate vs shinza battle that is not a stomp then I will not be happy
She resist concept manipo,
Has layers
she resist existence erasure
Has layers
and she resist fate
Has layers
and time manip line it's on the blog that was accepted.
I have not seen the blog but when it is on an official page and with the said scan I will believe this

He could fight Sasuke and overwhelm him even though he has the sharingan and a form of clar and comparable speed stats, and all 8 blades are being used at once while he is fighting. On top of that the sharingan gives him analytical perception that lets him see fast moving objects and muscle movements, down to the cellular level.

It sounds like hax but that is what happens with him using pure swords you were the one that brought hax into it, you said she will create another possibility that right there was a hax and had nothing to do with skills so in the end he is still better with swords

No not every concept in fate is type 1 and in the said CRT, what was shown was not type 1 concept and it was not said or implied to be type 1

No why will I not be happy?
The only time I won't be happy is if you can find a fate vs shinza battle that is not a stomp then I will not be happy

Has layers

Has layers

Has layers

I have not seen the blog but when it is on an official page and with the said scan I will believe this
I mean the barrier is 'ot his sword skill, same for his regen.

The thing of adding possibility she do it with her eyes and sword domain so have something to do with sword.

It is, i litteraly show the accepted CRT + her conceptual résistance litteraly comz from this. Conceotual magecraft that are tell to be akon to authority. So one more time if you want it not to be concept Type 1 make a CRT not that hard to understand.

+ skill Magic Resistance:
Conceptual Manipulation and Law Manipulation: Conceptual magecraft is ineffective against Servants with Rank B Magic Resistance and they are capable of completely canceling it. Authorities are considered to act akin to a type of conceptual magecraft.

Musashi has layer too

The blog was already accepted i don't give much about you believe it, it's accepted so i used it.

Anti-demon trait mostly, but yeah despite looks cinematic (samurai vs "samurai"), Tsuna outside from his anti-demon trait aren't that crazy (i argue his EAM can matched someone like Raikou and Lanceot but i dunno lel)
He have this that itls not bad

Arm Severing of Ichijō Modoribashi: The anecdotes of Ichijō Modoribashi sublimated into a skill. Facing against an oni with physical abilities exceeding that of humans and severing its arm before she could react, it is one of the terminus of skill as a swordsman. An EX ranked skill which makes the origin point of the attack becoming imperceptible, making all sorts of evasion impossible.

Are you guys doing a verse match or something because I was not reading those walls of text

Alr try to stay focused on skill because that's what matters in this thread, not who would actually win

I mean the barrier is 'ot his sword skill, same for his regen.

The thing of adding possibility she do it with her eyes and sword domain so have something to do with sword.

It is, i litteraly show the accepted CRT + her conceptual résistance litteraly comz from this. Conceotual magecraft that are tell to be akon to authority. So one more time if you want it not to be concept Type 1 make a CRT not that hard to understand.

+ skill Magic Resistance:
Conceptual Manipulation and Law Manipulation: Conceptual magecraft is ineffective against Servants with Rank B Magic Resistance and they are capable of completely canceling it. Authorities are considered to act akin to a type of conceptual magecraft.

Musashi has layer too

The blog was already accepted i don't give much about you believe it, it's accepted so i used it.
And really? I mentioned the barrier and the regen way later after you were spamming haxes that has nothing to do with skill.

And the CRT is still on going I sent a message their already

Hasn't Sasuke surpassed him by his Adult keys? I'd also imagine Itachi would have an edge. :p also Bee uses 7 swords iirc, not 8.
Sasuke is like 5 or 6 AP tiers above B at that point lmao. Don't get me wrong, Sasuke is very skilled, especially when he's as good as he is with only one arm (you mostly see his sword skill in the Kinshiki fight in case you wanna check it out), but he hasn't really shown anything above B in terms of pure swordsmanship IMO.
You're correct about Itachi matching B, but it was with a Kunai, so idk if that's relevant on a swordsman tier list lol 👀
Uh, yeah my bad, he does use 7.

He have this that itls not bad

Arm Severing of Ichijō Modoribashi: The anecdotes of Ichijō Modoribashi sublimated into a skill. Facing against an oni with physical abilities exceeding that of humans and severing its arm before she could react, it is one of the terminus of skill as a swordsman. An EX ranked skill which makes the origin point of the attack becoming imperceptible, making all sorts of evasion impossible.
Hmmm, i see

I would try my luck about Tsuna vs Zoro later

Oh and speaking of Raikou and Lancelot, both can be qualified in the list and they swordmastership are pure skills and not a skill-haxes

And really? I mentioned the barrier and the regen way later after you were spamming haxes that has nothing to do with skill.

And the CRT is still on going I sent a message their already
It's not this crt.

The concept type 1 accepted is this one (this was done before the merging beetween type 2 and 1)

And the conceptual resistance i talk is this one from the servant physiology (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Servant_Physiology)

With the skill Magic Resistance:

Does he have any counters for observation haki? Otherwise the outcome of the fight is pretty predictable (it won't be a stomp though)
Yeah, that's the another problem i get when it comes to creating Zoro vs Tsuna, not gonna make it one-sided for sure but it would give this K-Pop Artist a hard time

It's not this crt.

The concept type 1 accepted is this one (this was done before the merging beetween type 2 and 1)

And the conceptual resistance i talk is this one from the servant physiology (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Servant_Physiology)

With the skill Magic Resistance:
Nothing in there says it is type 1, that is what I am saying, it is not type 1

Nothing in there says it is type 1, that is what I am saying, it is not type 1
What is hard to understand in i am the one who make the crt and it was accepted with Ant to not just add the type in every page of nasuverse because ******* too long.

You litteraly try to contradict me when i am the one who make the crt for both of these ability bruh.

The CRT accepted that these concept are type 1 (ancient type 2) you can't just denied just because it's not mark in every page that it's type 1. The crt is already accepted.

It is what is hard to understand in i am the one who make the crt and it was accepted with Ant to not just add the type in every page of nasuverse because ******* too long.

You litteraly try to contradict me when i am the one who lake the crt for both of these ability bruh
Okay where is the justification for type 1, it only said saber is resistant to the mages conceptual attacks.
Now where is it that the mages conceptual attacks are type 1? Where was it accepted?
And yes I can contradict you if.you cannot provide scans for.your claims.like.now

Okay where is the justification for type 1, it only said saber is resistant to the mages conceptual attacks.
Now where is it that the mages conceptual attacks are type 1? Where was it accepted?
And yes I can contradict you if.you cannot provide scans for.your claims.like.now
Is this even about swordsmanship skill? If your going to debate about who would win then could you take it somewhere else?

I literally show you the CRT that concept are accepted type 1 can't you read what i write and send for ******* sake ??

And how does this is is "mage conceptuel atk???"

Authorities are considered to act akin to a type of conceptual magecraft.

GW8iv3c.png

Back