• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top most skilled swordmans in the wiki

I literally show you the CRT that concept are accepted type 1 can't you read what i write and send for ******* sake ??

And how does this is is "mage conceptuel atk???"

Authorities are considered to act akin to a type of conceptual magecraft.
Dude seriously tone down your language or take a breather, you are in the wrong here this is from the CRT you made yourself and your own post
As some of you know Nasuverse concept are accepted as not following the usual standard type of vsbattle (Except for the concept that directly originate from the Root who are type 1) but this CRT is to add a text that mention that even if their not follow the usual type their still able to affect concept type 2 because many part of their concept are equal to type 2/1
Conclusion:

We should mark that even if Nasuverse concept don't follow the usual type they should still act like type 2 concept because their are fondamentaly like that or we do like Personna and give them multiple type.

The apply will be just to add a line in Nasuverse page that tell that even if Nasuverse concept don't follow the usual type because have part of all type, they can still work and do thing like them (all type)
And as far as I read on your CRT only concepts that come from the root is type 1
And you literally said this
The apply will be just to add a line in Nasuverse page that tell that even if Nasuverse concept don't follow the usual type they act like type 2 concept
This is you btw
So where is the type 1 concept? Or the mages concepts manip being type 1

It was Pray until i changed my mind. In the past, i used to believe that Pray's lore scaling would put her above Sion but thats whack. Sion supremacy.

Dude seriously tone down your language or take a breather, you are in the wrong here this is from the CRT you made yourself and your own post.
Yiu don't know how to read mate so yeha i get annoyed since i explain you the same thing 200 time bevause you don't even read what i tell.

And as far as I read on your CRT only concepts that come from the root is type 1
And you literally said this
Like i tell 200 time this was make before conceotual type 2 merge with type 1, ancient type 2 concept are now type 1

We should mark that even if Nasuverse concept don't follow the usual type they should still act like type 2 concept

This ancient type 2 concept is now type 1 because the crt of merging type 2 and 1 was done after,

This is you btw
So where is the type 1 concept? Or the mages concepts manip being type 1
The CRT accepted that these concept are type 1 (ancient type 2) you can't just denied just because it's not mark in every page that it's type 1. The crt is already accepted.
Thx to confirm you can't read thing.

I will resume it to you since seel hard for you to understand

-In May 2021, my crt about nasuverse concept type 2 is accepted.

- In July 2021, the staff crt have merged the type 2 and 1 in the new type 1 concept.

Which mean in this September 2021 the previous type 2 concept from May 2021 is now a type 1 concept.

Here the text that show it.
Type 4 becomes Type 3
Type 3 becomes Type 2
Type 2 and 1 becomes Type 1
There are currently 1327 pages that link to Conceptual Manipulation. But if all that needs to be changed is the number of type, I think it can be done by a bot. I can take care of this"

Last edited:
She have 1-A hax, litteraly every power of the verse, acausality type 5(that can't be affected by concept type 1 now) and NEP2 that nobody on shinza can affect so yeah she solo and trash them
Let's not dive into that subject, we don't want another Nasu vs Masada toxic thread. Also if Reinhard and Co were still 1-A then they'd stomp as they did back in the day. Also not even sure why Merc has Type 1 NEP instead of type 2.

Let's not dive into that subject, we don't want another Nasu vs Masada toxic thread. Also if Reinhard and Co were still 1-A then they'd stomp as they did back in the day. Also not even sure why Merc has Type 1 NEP instead of type 2.
Sure i just didn't like his forcing when i explained him 20 time for the thing

If they was still 1-A they could stomp yeah i don't recall if they had NEP2 in their verse

Anyways last comment about the nasuverse concept as i predict what you will ask about, pain.

The thread for the merging of type 2 concept and type 1 happen month after my own crt. Which mean my crt who was about the previous type 2 of nasuverse normal concept had become the type 1 of now (and since you had forgotten i recall you that because of the downgrade of shinza their concept manip was type 2 too before the merging)

Last edited:
Bern would be 1-B if I have understood
troll-face-creepy-smile.gif

This is one of the feats from the first season where a Master assasin/swordsman could forsee his death from just seeing his opponent enter a stance.

I would try to argument for a place for Kouki since surprisingly in the After-stories he have some big swordmanship feats but the profile miss many things and in general I want to do various additions to the verse when I have margin, so when that point is reached I will argument for a spot for him.

Let's not dive into that subject, we don't want another Nasu vs Masada toxic thread
That's why I did not reply
. Also if Reinhard and Co were still 1-A then they'd stomp as they did back in the day. Also not even sure why Merc has Type 1 NEP instead of type 2.
Oh merc has Nep type 2 and so does tenma ootake. But I can bet everything I have on it someone will still make 1A shinza soon the major reason for the downgrade and previous wanks was translation and misconceptions. Now I no longer worry about the power scale so I just enjoy the works
She have 1-A hax, litteraly every power of the verse, acausality type 5(that can't be affected by concept type 1 now) and NEP2 that nobody on shinza can affect so yeah she solo and trash them
Enjoy 1A akasha while it last and acausality type 5(would be nuked soon) and They can affect nep type 2, but I am not even talking about the gods, that's why I said wish that were true.
Shinza hadou and godou gods(the ones wiki have profile for) <<<< naraka rangers <<<<< the real naraka.

So yes that's why I said wish that we're true.

Last edited:
Anyways last comment about the nasuverse concept as i predict what you will ask about, pain.

The thread for the merging of type 2 concept and type 1 happen month after my own crt. Which mean my crt who was about the previous type 2 of nasuverse normal concept had become the type 1 of now (and since you had forgotten i recall you that because of the downgrade of shinza their concept manip was type 2 too before the merging)

Was not going to ask about it, was going to read that part of fate where it came from and the mages stuffs too

I think EMIYA should receive an honourable mention because of how ubw works

I think EMIYA should receive an honourable mention because of how ubw works
Sasaki and Musashi are already here, 2 per verse so unless you think EMIYA is more skilled than either one of the two then he isn't getting added here.

Sasaki and Musashi are already here, 2 per verse so unless you think EMIYA is more skilled than either one of the two then he isn't getting added here.
He is not more skilled but he can become more skilled because of how ubw works in
Oh and I didn't notice the 2 people rule

would esdeath pre teigu facing tens of thousands of soldiers and few teigu users solo with just a sword count?

Are we slowly reaching to the point that half of the "skilled swordsmen" will be replaced by nasuverse characters?

Edit: it's a joke.

Enjoy 1A akasha while it last and acausality type 5(would be nuked soon) and They can affect nep type 2, but I am not even talking about the gods, that's why I said wish that were true.
Shinza hadou and godou gods(the ones wiki have profile for) <<<< naraka rangers <<<<< the real naraka.
It's been month that you guys cry about this, anyways acausality type 5 is litteraly impossible to be nuked as pretty much litteraly every statement of akasha would lead to this.

Same for the "weak" justification, it was already explain multiple time by Yuri that it's just that the justification in the profile was not complet compared to the justification in the CRT. (Litteraly explain by Ultima why it's 1-A in first

For the record: I elaborated on why I believe the Atzmus should be Tier 0 in here. To sum it up, it's really just a matter of it transcending even the system defined by God and the Absolute Nothingness, to the point that it can't even be placed in a linear hierarchy alongside them, because it does not "exist" even in the way they do. It's the exact same reasoning for why The Amaranth are 0, or for why The Root is 1-A, or for why the purple sea is High 1-A)

Last edited:
Back