• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Skilled: The Trilogy

Just a question: will Yujiro be replacing Pray, or tying with Pray for 5th? Or are we actually in talks of tying him for 2nd?

Garou:

- Casuslly picks up on the usage of a hidden weapon from an A-Class hero, and in particular the 6th strongest A-Class Hero.

- Completely obliterates a room filled with A-Class heroes without a single scratch.

- WSRSF stated to be the highest martial art in the entire verse, something Garou casuslly uses.

- Not only does WSRSF redirect attacks, it nullifies them. Because users of this can read your moves, they do double the damage, and it's specifically tailored to hit your vital spots and joints.

- Copied TTM's entire fighting style within seconds, even considering himself a genius.

- Stole Watchdog Man's movements within seeing them once, and perfectly executing them within his first usage, somuch so that even a while poisoned, and badly beaten, he can tear off Genos's arm. Keep in mind, Genos is an S-Class Hero, and this is after he got an upgrade.

- Throughout a fight against someone who could have completely one shot him, he noticed the presence of another person.

- Aware of many more martial art skills.

He even created his ow martial arts mid-fight.

- Was able to catch and throw pebbles with such precision he can knock out an A-Class Hero, whilst not at full strength and capacity.

- Was also able to deflect something with enough strength to knock out other A-Class heroes.

- Able to dodge Golden Ball's projectiles in a completely dark alleyway. Keep in mind, he doesn't actually see them, he predicts them by his mere hand movements.

- While beaten, and poisoned, he reflects a barrage of gattling gun bullets even without his WSRSF. Done by an A-Class Hero, by the way.

- He's stomped Bang's dojos, tournaments, and more dojo's.

- Took o Darkshine and Flashy Flash, two S-Class heroes at the same time.

- Can easily dodge Atomic Samurai (S-Class Hero), someone who can preform this many slashes in a single second and collaspe an entire roof via sword slashes by tapping his hilt on the ground.

So what are the actual current placements on the most skilled? Who's in what place? (Yujiro is still 10th and Rimuru is on the list twice, so I'm assuming the list needs to be updated)

It does, but people are currently more focused on defending their characters placement, so you might try to change Yujiros placement by challenging other characters placement.

And i can't edit the OP for whatever reason, so take your time

First Witch said:
It does, but people are currently more focused on defending their characters placement, so you might try to change Yujiros placement by challenging other characters placement.
And i can't edit the OP for whatever reason, so take your time
Im pretty sure it was agreed that Yujiro is on par with Taskmaster and both above Vash

First Witch said:
Even despite Rimuru's broken Almighty analytical prediction+1,000,000 thought based amp, she was pressuring him heavy. In fact, Hinata was so skilled with her blade that even Rimuru's analytical prediction couldn't predict all of her attacks. Furthermore she also has her own analytical prediction, one that's at the very least comparable to Rimuru's considering she was keeping up with him.

She was stated to surpass Hakurou, someone who trained Rimuru she has 300+ years of skill and experience, and was personally instructed to teach all of Tempest.

Nah, Hakurou casually got Rimuru off-guard despite his magic sense (360 degree vision on an atomic level) with stealth technique that requires effort to master, completely skill stomped Rimuru multiple times (and even taught him analytical prediction before his broken version just by training), taught Gazel (someone who also had an upper hand on Rimuru for a time, who also could neg Magic Sense).

Sigh, have it your way. But like i said, i literally can't edit the op, seems to be a bug. So you have to wait for the changes

I said everything there is to Pray above there, you can judge for yourself who is more skilled. And as the OP i should refrain from judging things in general, its a democracy.

The biggest skill feat I see is the one with passively eroding space. That's fine, but slime trio have shown more descriptive and better feats tbh. I don't see how any of them deal with all possibilities of attack.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Garou:- Casuslly picks up on the usage of a hidden weapon from an A-Class hero, and in particular the 6th strongest A-Class Hero.- Completely obliterates a room filled with A-Class heroes without a single scratch.
- WSRSF stated to be the highest martial art in the entire verse, something Garou casuslly uses.

- Not only does WSRSF redirect attacks, it nullifies them. Because users of this can read your moves, they do double the damage, and it's specifically tailored to hit your vital spots and joints.

- Copied TTM's entire fighting style within seconds, even considering himself a genius.

- Stole Watchdog Man's movements within seeing them once, and perfectly executing them within his first usage, somuch so that even a while poisoned, and badly beaten, he can tear off Genos's arm. Keep in mind, Genos is an S-Class Hero, and this is after he got an upgrade.

- Throughout a fight against someone who could have completely one shot him, he noticed the presence of another person.

- Aware of many more martial art skills.

He even created his ow martial arts mid-fight.

- Was able to catch and throw pebbles with such precision he can knock out an A-Class Hero, whilst not at full strength and capacity.

- Was also able to deflect something with enough strength to knock out other A-Class heroes.

- Able to dodge Golden Ball's projectiles in a completely dark alleyway. Keep in mind, he doesn't actually see them, he predicts them by his mere hand movements.

- While beaten, and poisoned, he reflects a barrage of gattling gun bullets even without his WSRSF. Done by an A-Class Hero, by the way.

- He's stomped Bang's dojos, tournaments, and more dojo's.

- Took o Darkshine and Flashy Flash, two S-Class heroes at the same time.

- Can easily dodge Atomic Samurai (S-Class Hero), someone who can preform this many slashes in a single second and collaspe an entire roof via sword slashes by tapping his hilt on the ground.
1) Pretty sure that was only a speed feat. Also, that guy is literally a fodder compared to Garou

2) Again, none of them were even compared to him skillwise. Though, he has some good dodging skills, thats for sure

3) Yujiro can do the same with Aiki . For reference, a very old ma can defeat a 7-C with that Aiki just by redirecting the opponent's own force.

4) Yujiro completely mastered Xiao Lee after looking at it just once (a martial art that takes 100+ years for Kaku Kaioh, who is considered a genius, to master)

5) See above; Also, thats only endurance and part of his RE (Yujiro doesnt have RE so we cant really compare both on that aspect methinks)

6) Thats notable

7) Thats cute. Created a counter move against Kaku Kaioh's Xiao Lee midfight. Also, can counter self made styles

8) Yujiro catches a bow with a 200 KG draw force before it can even leave it's string.

9) Again, fodders skillwise. Also, see "3)"

10) Senses , eh? Yujiro can sense murder intent from Baki (who was on Japan), despite being on Africa

11) Poison, you say?; Deflecting a barrage of a gatling is not that impressive when you can be above tanks, missiles and airplanes

12) Stomping Dojos are childplay for Garou, really. And Yujiro does the same

13) At that point Garou was alredy on Moster Form so two Class S heroes are pretty much fodders

14) Yujiro can fight against Musashi, who is so skilled that he can do sword cuts without swords. Another example here

Just wait till more Knight Run chapters are translated, this is Knight Run with 2 arcs, the actual battle shounen arc is coming and there will be more nonsense introduced

Well, might as well mentioned it, but in Knight Run people can cut space itself through skill. Yes yes, we don't really count those, just for mentionings sake.

1. It's not the speed, it's that he picked up on the fact that Blue Fire had a hidden weapon on him the entire time, with a simple glance.

2. There were absolutely dozens of them, all A-Class, yet he stomped them. At the very least they're comparable to him.

3. Er, my third point was about how WSRSF was the most difficult MA in the verse, but okay.

4. That's fine.

5. He RE's through skill, that's how he did it.

6. Thanks.

7. Equal, I suppose.

8. But could he do that while poisoned tailored towards paralysis, and heavily beaten?

9. They aren't, the teamwork that they're displaying is what puts them on par with Garou. Plus they're all A and B-Class heroes.

10. No comparing.

11. They weren't trying to kill Garou at that moment, so it can't be compared. I mean... above them is just AP. Being able to deflect hundreds of billets without his WSRSF whilst poisoned and heavily beaten is more impressive though.

12. It was BoS, so he wasn't borderline stupid crazy like here.

13. Not necessarily, but alrighty.

14. I'd say equal.

The poison and paralyzes shenanigans are pretty much resistance and endurance though

Ok so, from what Im seeing, Yujiro and Garou seems pretty tied and both have some advantages above the other I also have more feats to post, but Im too lazy to search for them, so I'll leave at that for now

Garou did that to A-class heroes and he was fighting like 8 of em at the same time while injured, poisoned, no rest. Then after that in comes Genos then managed to stand his ground despite his disadvantage.

If you count Garou's RE as skill. He jumped from High 7-C to High 6-A in a span of few days from only learning skill from the opponents he met and adapt to them

He became High 6-A not by adapting, but because he awakened as a real monster mostly

Adaption had some job there, sure, but the feat is 90% based on the awakening

Back