• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Skilled: The Trilogy

Its also adapt to skill, Ciel does makes Rimuru swordsmanship better, even She makes Rimuru looks cool when using sword

Some of Rimuru's skill feat that I might add

• Learning Icicle lance in the middle of the Ifrit battle just by Predator-ing one instance of it
  • Learning the Modelwill Art from just a little inspiration from watching Gelmud use his magic balls and Death March Dance - note that unlike magic and skills, Rimuru cannot learn Arts via Predator-ing
  • Learning how to break out of aura suppression at the first try in a way others deem to nigh-impossible (against Gazel Dwargo)
  • Learning Magic Aura just by being struck by inspiration while looking to find a way to beat a Lesser Daemon without raising a fuss
  • Coming up with Megiddo after seeing Disintegration used once
  • Learning Predictive Simulation through Raphael by watching Hinata use it once
  • Cover the greatest "elemental weakness" of a monster by absorbing one Melt Slash, making any Absolute Defense impervious to Spirit Particle attacks and by extention to most Holy-magic attacks that are usually very effective against monsters and are basically the "anti-magicule".

You also need to mention that Spirit particles makes Rimuru more broken, when Hinata attack can move through the Border of time and space he use His spirit particles to block the track of that attack.

Hax or even regular supernatural abilities like water or fire manip don't count as skill. For example, I could say that Lux used Reload on Fire to a better degree to Time Stop by remembering that 5 years ago Fugil could do it (or something along those lines). However, that isn't skill.

Nope, it's a lot more than that. He learned to evade Gazel's attack that completely and utterly negs Magic Sense (360 view of vision on an atomic level that takes in so much information the characters actually have a RESISTANCE to this, and can be extended even further) and his analytical prediction, which he got from Hakurou, Gazel's sensei.

Futhermore, he also learned Sense Soundwave to keep up with Hakurou, who repeatedly stomped him in swordplay. Rimuru also learned to use Melt Slash upon his first usage of it, and could've killed Hinata with it (someone who was still pressuring him even with 1,000,000 thought perception, and both layers of analytical prediction).

In the last thread, where I mentioned he copied entire contents of libraries wasn't just intelligence, but he knew how to perfectly use each and every one of them.

I quickly began browsing through the magic tomes. There were so many here, you could never finish them in a lifetime if you read them any normal way. So, um, apologies to the diligent scholars out there putting in all that time in reading rooms, but I'm using the Great Sage to read these suckers.
If someone watched me in there, it'd probably look like I was just running a hand over a book, then meekly returning it to the shelf. But my hand was taking in the entirety of each book, recording it fully and accurately. Running the Sage and Glutton skills in parallel, I copied each magic tome into my mind at breakneck speed. I could take the time to pore over the contents later—or really, I could let the Sage do that. All I had to do here was pluck a book from the shelves, then put it back.

Would that be enough to let me harness the magic inside, though…? Received. It is possible to thoroughly examine the contents with Analyze and Assess, then comprehend it with the All of Creation skill. Once comprehended and stored within memory space, the magic may be executed with Cast Cancel.

Really? Whoa. So all I gotta do is think about what kinda magic I want? What a crazy set of skills. There's just no end to the wonders the Sage brings me.

In that case, it's settled. I'm not even gonna bother reading the titles of these books. Just in and out, shelve and unshelve, over and over. Each volume converts itself into knowledge for me. The mere thought made me want to do this more than ever.

So over the next two days, I read those books until I was blue in the face, successfully memorizing every one in the magic-tome stacks. That was how I rounded out my little vacation. The other librarians and visitors gave me passing stares, like I was some kind of wacko, but I had no regrets. Before my lofty goal of learning more magic, that was just a trivial detail.

Rimuru also was able to handle his magical energy so skillfully that even Veldora (someone who should be far stronger and more experienced) was impressed by this. Here are few more:

• Predator-ing Ranga's papa wolf in "mid battle" and instantly using the newly obtained mimicry and Skills
  • Learning Icicle lance in the middle of the Ifrit battle just by Predator-ing one instance of it
  • Learning the Modelwill Art from just a little inspiration from watching Gelmud use his magic balls and Death March Dance - note that unlike magic and skills, Rimuru cannot learn Arts via Predator-ing
  • Learning how to break out of aura suppression at the first try in a way others deem to nigh-impossible (against Gazel Dwargo)
  • Learning Magic Aura just by being struck by inspiration while looking to find a way to beat a Lesser Daemon without raising a fuss
  • Coming up with Megiddo after seeing Disintegration used once
  • Learning Predictive Simulation through Raphael by watching Hinata use it once
  • Cover the greatest "elemental weakness" of a monster by absorbing one Melt Slash, making any Absolute Defense impervious to Spirit Particle attacks and by extention to most Holy-magic attacks that are usually very effective against monsters and are basically the "anti-magicule".
~ NeoSuperior​

• While all monsters can expand their magicule storage by eating other monsters, having a skill for doing so like Starved or Predator/Gluttony is inherently superior
  • In addition to the usual conversion of the target monster's body into expanded magicule capacity, Rimuru via Predator/Gluttony can also "eat" the skills of a monster and obtain them for himself in that way.
  • Via Degenerate, Rimuru can not only create new skills via mixing other skills with each other, but he can also disassemble useless/duplicate skills into magicule storage capacity, essentially reversing the process where magicule storage capacity is consumed to gain skills
  • Via Gluttony's Supply/Receive or Beelzebuth's Food Chain, Rimuru can apply Power Bestowal or Power Mimicry with anyone connected to him via soul corridors, i.e. all 160.000+ citizen of the Jura Tempest Federation
  • It's stated that Rimuru's handling of energy is so anormally efficient that it shocked even Ifrit and Veldora.
~ NeoSuperior.​

Lastly, this skill:

• All of Creation: Provides full coverage of all non-concealed phenomenon.

So yeah, all in all... Rimuru is... surprisingly skilled.

Desintegration is hax, since it destroys souls.

Melt Slash is literally using magic in a blade.

Degenerate combining skills is not a skill feat, is like Xue Ying combining elements like fire and water, it's just improving the hax.

Icicle Lance is magic, not skill.

Sense Soundwave is literally making magical soundwaves to cause enemies to faint (or something like that).

Breaking of aura supressor is just gaining resistances, not skill.

Magic Aura is to add magic to your attacks, again, not skill.

I can continue, but the list is too long.

Tbh, Sasaki from Ragnarok should beat Rakudai character, Rakudai characters Speed amp or anything is a Hax just looks like a pure skill, Sasaki is pure skill.

Ionliosite said:
Desintegration is hax, since it destroys souls.
Melt Slash is literally using magic in a blade.

Degenerate combining skills is not a skill feat, is like Xue Ying combining elements like fire and water, it's just improving the hax.

Icicle Lance is magic, not skill.

Sense Soundwave is literally making magical soundwaves to cause enemies to faint (or something like that).

Breaking of aura supressor is just gaining resistances, not skill.

Magic Aura is to add magic to your attacks, again, not skill.

I can continue, but the list is too long.
Ion, you're only looking at the abilities powers, not how he obtained them. Also, Sense Soundwave can pinpoint location, so it is skill. Magic Aura was Rimuru quite literally altering his magic flow on a conceptual level, something he did in seconds after everything else he did didn't work.

Combining skills is quite literally the shape of the mind and soul, but ehh I don't feel like arguing that. Breaking out of the aura should be fine, since Mori had a feat of him being able to fight whilst having his brain... literally shook.

Ikki just went throught Stella AoE (is that what are you refering to?) and faster speed, Kuraudo Kurashiki had 3 time faster reflexes than Ikki, Kuraudo was capable of making 24x attacks more than Ikki and Ikki just adapted to that by using Ten'i Muhou.

He went through Stella aoe with His Hax, not skill, His faster speed is also Hax, Sasaki adapt to a person who have omnidirectional attack without becoming faster than him.

Ionliosite said:
Ikki just went throught Stella AoE (is that what are you refering to?) and faster speed, Kuraudo Kurashiki had 3 time faster reflexes than Ikki, Kuraudo was capable of making 24x attacks more than Ikki and Ikki just adapted to that by using Ten'i Muhou.
Well that's every Rimuru fight tho except all of the enemies have hax so is Rimuru. The point is Rimuru adapts to a disadvantage

@Milly.

Even if they obtained it by effort is still that they learned hax. Xue Ying, for example, is so skilled than can combine two elemnts from different natures like fire and water. However, that isn't skill, it's just improving other abilities that aren't skill.

Conceptual feats aren't accepted on this list, and even then, he is altering his magic flow, so he is using magic, not skill.

It depends, Mori fought with that effect, if Rimuru fought despite it it should more or less count as skill, but if he just kinda adapted, then it isn't skill, it's just adapting to hax.

Oh yeah, forgot. Regardless, even if you don't count that fear, there are many others there. More importantly the fact that he gained such broken analytical prediction throughout the course of a fight, who tbh I don't see anyone but Sasaki being able to compare to.

@GLFH

Ikki did it by redirecting the energy into the ground or something like that. Kuraudo's speed is actually part of his refexive sensity, so it's just kinda that he has better reflexes than a human so he is capable of making more movements. Also, I don't know what are you refering to by saying "without becoming faster than him"... Ikki didn't did that to Kuraudo, he didn't use Ittou Shura againts him.

Also, I just realized that the last part of Rimuru's analytical prediction sounds like Epitaph because of the "but that whatever it predicts is destined to happen". Also an attack taht is destined to happen was already countered by Fugil againts Krulcifer's Precognition.

Ionliosite said:
Because Perfect Vision has literally nothing to do with magic? The only magic Ikki has is his amps.
Magic Allows its user to perceive the magicules floating around the user. In addition, the user is able to observe how waves disturb the nearby magicules, then use that information to calculate the visual, auditory and other wave-based information of the surroundings. Magic Sense also grants the ability to understand and express the intent of spoken words even if the language of the conversation partner is unknown.

So its not magic, just like perfect vision its see something on detail

Ionliosite said:
Then why it is Analytical Prediction? </div>
The lights=possible paths of attacks. He's not seeing into thr future, merely calculating every possible attack, much like Sasaki calculates the entire fight.

Magic Sense is magic because it's a Skill. In the same way that all other abilities that are listed as "Extra Skill" are supernatural or magical.

Back