• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Especially when Unohana in this key is incredibly bloodlusted and would absolutely want to engage in combat with both characters as soon as possible.
If she's incredibly bloodlusted wouldn't she go straight into a spatial slash and without realizing what happened?

No one has given a single reason as to how Unohana would know Law’s special cut is appearing on her, let alone how she’d avoid it.
By special do you mean spatial? And I’ve already said that when she sees Law swing his blade she isn’t just gonna stand in the trajectory, she’ll shunpo away, likely right to melee with Law.

By special do you mean spatial?
Yes. Autocorrect is a bitch.
And I’ve already said that when she sees Law swing his blade she isn’t just gonna stand in the trajectory, she’ll shunpo away, likely right to melee with Law.
I don’t think you’re understanding.

First of all, there isn’t a projectile going towards Unohana when Law swings his blade. It’s as if it’s on her, so whether she moves to the left or not, the cut is just on her.

Secondly, how would she know to move? In her eyes Law is just swinging his blade from 4km away. She doesn’t have knowledge on his abilities AFAIK, so I think that saying that she’d know to dodge is extremely generous.

Third, because of his Kenbun, Law would be able to know what she’s planning on doing before she does it. Because of that, he can just use Takt to hold her in place, then cut her up that way.

How does she know law has swung his blade?
She sees it with her eyes.

Yes. Autocorrect is a bitch.

I don’t think you’re understanding.

First of all, there isn’t a projectile going towards Unohana when Law swings his blade. It’s as if it’s on her, so whether she moves to the left or not, the cut is just on her.

Secondly, how would she know to move? In her eyes Law is just swinging his blade from 4km away. She doesn’t have knowledge on his abilities AFAIK, so I think that saying that she’d know to dodge is extremely generous.

Third, because of his Kenbun, Law would be able to know what she’s planning on doing before she does it. Because of that, he can just use Takt to hold her in place, then cut her up that way.
rip the iPad

If she evades before the slash is complete the cut will not be on her.

As how she would know to move, there’s 2 things: either 1) she’s smart enough to know the massive bubble is some part of Law’s ability isn’t going to just stand there as Law slashes in her direction, or 2) she’s going to shunpo over to Law in a single step and start ratioing him in cqc.

Im lazy can you explain the mechanism behind tact rq.

I’m not sure why people act like Law is sending out a flying intangible spatial cutting slash. It just appears on the target. There is nothing to dodge. Unless you have a way to blitz him before he attacks or unless you resist spatial manipulation, you’re getting sliced.

Unohana has none of these. Shunpo is irrelevant because of Law’s Kenbun + Takt to stop her from moving.

As how she would know to move, there’s 2 things: either 1) she’s smart enough to know the massive bubble is some part of Law’s ability isn’t going to just stand there as Law slashes in her direction, or 2) she’s going to shunpo over to Law in a single step and start ratioing him in cqc.
Law’s R-Room makes him spawn a room around the opponent. He doesn’t need a 4 km wide room bubble.
Im lazy can you explain the mechanism behind tact rq.
Telekenesis.

I need some more clarification on Takt, cuz his profile just says it can levitate shit with TK? Is his way of “holding Unohana in place” just levitating her?

Well Unohana can fly/walk on air, so I don’t really see how levitating her with TK is doing anything.
Its not just making her levitate, its telekinesis so its more so holding her in place and forcing her wherever law wants her to go
and in that instance I'm not sure whether or not law can overpower and ragdoll Uno with his telekinesis.

Its not just making her levitate, its telekinesis so its more so holding her in place and forcing her wherever law wants her to go
and in that instance I'm not sure whether or not law can overpower and ragdoll Uno with his telekinesis.
Has Law ever displayed the ability to overpower people relative to him who can fly like that?

Unohana could eventually overpower Tact since she could enhance her physical strength with Reiryoku.

But does Law start out with using Tact normally in his fights, or are y'all arguing he would use it here because of Kenbun giving him knowledge on Unohana's plan of shunpo'ing directly into his face and slapping him up with swordsmanship?

But does Law start out with using Tact normally in his fights?, or are y'all arguing he would use it because of Kenbun giving him knowledge on Unohana's action of shunpo'ing directly into his face and slapping him up with swordsmanship?
The latter.
Unohana could eventually overpower Tact since she could enhance her physical strength with Reiryoku.
I’d imagine that Law stopping Unohana’s movements with a finger gesture and then swinging his sword is much easier and quicker to do then her realizing that her original plan of blitzing him was stopped, then deciding to amp herself, then break out of it.

I’d imagine that Law stopping Unohana’s movements with a finger gesture and then swinging his sword is much easier and quicker to do then her realizing that her original plan of blitzing him was stopped, then deciding to amp herself, then break out of it.
Law won’t stop her movement unless take’s TK can overpower Unohana. Is there any proof of that first?

If two forces moving in opposite directions are equal, they would have A net force of 0, meaning Unohana wouldn’t move.

Stats are equal, so he’d be able to do this.
Not really, if his TK isn’t able to stop people relative to him and only stops stationary objects or people weaker than him that can fly, it wouldn’t be able to in stats equal. I’m basically asking if Takt has any showings of having comparable stats to Law himself.

Not really, if his TK isn’t able to stop people relative to him and only stops stationary objects or people weaker than him that can fly, it wouldn’t be able to in stats equal. I’m basically asking if Takt has any showings of having comparable stats to Law himself.
He's used it to harm characters like Kaidou and Big Mom with the force of the telekinesis, so it's comparable to Law himself.

Tbf, law does use takt to attack people relative/superior to him and it is effective against kaidou

Tbf, law does use takt to attack people relative/superior to him and it is effective against kaidou
Naw I gotchu, I was just seeking clarification. I don’t think Law is quick enough to be able to momentarily halt her and then cut her before she just shunpo’s out of the Takt.

Back