• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also I doubt kicking his arm is going to be doing much given the gap in LS. Law's is class T, Unohan's is only class G. Kicking his arm wouldn't make him budget an inch.

Also I doubt kicking his arm is going to be doing much given the gap in LS. Law's is class T, Unohan's is only class G. Kicking his arm wouldn't make him budget an inch.
Stats equalized, their LS is equalized.

Well see the future as in the knowing the future kind (precog)

That is what precog is
He cannot perceive the future, he can get bad feelings like the spider sense, but as ZKillerz says, going by the Haki page he simply cannot perceive the future at will. He can occassionally get a hyper brief premonition

He cannot perceive the future, he can get bad feelings like the spider sense
Bro said spider sense... F no, they know what will happen in the future as such they automatically get an image in their brain what will happen...
going by the Haki page he simply cannot perceive the future at will. He can occassionally get a hyper brief premonition
I think you guys are just sticking to one sentence and taking your interpretation of it to just benefit your head canon

Or its simply just wrong... Ask tempest what he meant by that statement as he's the one who made that haki page

Bro said spider sense... F no, they know what will happen in the future as such they automatically get an image in their brain what will happen...
Read the Haki page he does not know exactly what will happen in the future. Do you know what a premonition is? It's a vague sense of sumn about to happen, it is not some detailed knowledge of the future. You're blatantly wrong going by the Haki page.

I think you guys are just sticking to one sentence and taking your interpretation of it to just benefit your head canon

Or its simply just wrong... Ask tempest what he meant by that statement as he's the one who made that haki page
I think I'm simply reading and understanding the Haki page and going by what is stated and accepted on the Haki page rather than making up some future sight Law doesn't have.

I think I'm simply reading and understanding the Haki page and going by what is stated and accepted on the Haki page rather than making up some future sight Law doesn't have.
This is literally on the Intermediate obs haki section
  • Enhanced Sixth (Get small glimpses into the future[19][15][1])

If you read the description fully you'll notice that they only get those small glimpses occasionally and it isn't at will.
It's probably talking about something else... That specific sentence talks about sensing someone's presence
They can actively sense the presence and aura of others within their proximity, and occasionally have premonitions of the very brief future
Which then yes will be like danger sense... Completely different from the precog one which is the intent sensing

It's probably talking about something else... That specific sentence talks about sensing someone's presence

Which then yes be like danger sense... Completely different from the precog one which is the intent sensing
and occasionally have premonitions of the very brief future
idk if you know what this means, but occasionally means once in a while/infrequent and premonitions of the very brief future means future visions. If you put it together you get, infrequent visions of the future. Aka what Killerz and I have been telling you.

Are we reading the same thing?
"occasionally have premonitions of the very brief future" how do you interpret this as them referring to something else?
As the sentence talks about presence sensing specifically? You just going to ignore that?

If you read the description fully you'll notice that they only get those small glimpses occasionally and it isn't at will.
Idk why tempest wrote occasionally since it's referencing the same thing on the page as the intent sensing which isn't an occasional thing nor is it something haki users at that level can't do at will:
They are able to read minds whenever they choose to, and can hear the inner voices of others whenever they wish. They can read the intent of attacks from others, allowing them to easily dodge[19]

The irony that you're saying we're the ones using headcanon by sticking to the haki page and not using headcanon

I don't believe it's inconsistent or unfair to say that people at the intermediate stage of Kenbunshoku Haki probably can't see into the future at will, as that is what people with advanced applications are hyped for.

and occasionally have premonitions of the very brief future
idk if you know what this means, but occasionally means once in a while/infrequent and premonitions of the very brief future means future visions. If you put it together you get, infrequent visions of the future. Aka what Killerz and I have been telling you.
FROM PRESENCE SENSING that is literally what it's talking about which is a whole nother ability of obs haki

The irony that you're saying we're the ones using headcanon by sticking to the haki page and not using headcanon

I don't believe it's inconsistent or unfair to say that people at the intermediate stage of Kenbunshoku Haki probably can't see into the future at will, as that is what people with advanced applications are hyped for.
You don't understand precog... Knowing the future and seeing the future are completely different things but are both considered precog

Idk why tempest wrote occasionally since it's referencing the same thing on the page as the intent sensing which isn't an occasional thing nor is it something haki users at that level can't do at will:
I'm not contesting the intent sensing, I'm contesting Law being able to see into the future at will like Monkey thinks he can.

FROM PRESENCE SENSING that is literally what it's talking about which is a whole nother ability of obs haki
I don't really know how to say it outside of keep reading the Haki page and get back to me on that one. But Law literally does not know the future he can get basic intention sensing of "oh this person is about to attack me" etc but he is not receiving detailed information on the future. I ain't going to keep repeating that to you when the Haki page agrees with me. So we can stop doing this fruitless back and forth now.

If you guys are just talking about intent sensing then I dont have a problem with that
But Intent sensing is much different from having seeing into the future

If you guys are just talking about intent sensing then I dont have a problem with that
But Intent sensing is much different from having seeing into the future
I agree Law can sense Unohana's intent with attacks and murderous aura/intent to kill yeah. I'm only contesting Monkey's headcanon future knowledge for Law.

They can actively sense the presence and aura of others within their proximity, and occasionally have premonitions of the very brief future[19].
This is referencing presence sensing
0246-001.png
0246-002.png

As they sensed their presence
  • Examples include Luffy as of Post-Timeskip, Enel and his vassals, and Zoro as of Post-Timeskip.

If it's any consolation
Tsunade can react to and evade a blitz attempt with shunshin

Although from a distance much smaller than 4km

She does have analytical prediction via her evasion skills and can "predict attacks" but don't think that will be of much use against Trafalgar since she doesn't know about his abilities prior to the match up

Anyone unfortunate enough to get tagged by her gets their nervous system scrambled and effectively becomes a sitting duck until they can figure out how to move

Byakugou is also a significant enough AP amp.

Back