• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I’d imagine that Law stopping Unohana’s movements with a finger gesture and then swinging his sword is much easier and quicker to do then her realizing that her original plan of blitzing him was stopped, then deciding to amp herself, then break out of it.

Moving a finger and swinging a sword is much quicker than what Unohana has to do in order to get close to Law.

it’s one thing to know it coming but it’s another thing to stop it, I don’t see him being fast enough to stop her from using shunpo and destroying him in close quarters combat. Especially since he would also have to deal with tsunade she definitely getting towards him before he moves that finger with her speed amp.

Moving a finger and swinging a sword is much quicker than what Unohana has to do in order to get close to Law.
No lol because you can enter Bankai with a thought, and then she just has to actively Shunpo away. I’ll give you Law as a slightly better “action economy” here but Unohana’s speed amps more than make up for that.

No lol because you can enter Bankai with a thought, and then she just has to actively Shunpo away. I’ll give you Law as a slightly better “action economy” here but Unohana’s speed amps more than make up for that.
And Laws Kenbun doesn’t?
Especially since he would also have to deal with tsunade she definitely getting towards him before he moves that finger with her speed amp.
Why would Tsunade “definitely” go for him?

it’s one thing to know it coming but it’s another thing to stop it, I don’t see him being fast enough to stop her from using shunpo and destroying him in close quarters combat. Especially since he would also have to deal with tsunade she definitely getting towards him before he moves that finger with her speed amp.
And if he teleports Tsunade to Unohana or vice versa?

And if he teleports Tsunade to Unohana or vice versa?
Tsunade getting one tapped with corrosion or having Unohana cut her soul, or Unohana just shunpo’s literally anywhere with a single step on the map.

And Laws Kenbun doesn’t?

Having the ability of precog does not make you fast enough to do everything. It would help Law react but it isn’t not going to make his attack speed faster. You still have to be fast enough to do whatever you need to do regardless of precog. I feel like I’ve said this on repeat, so we can agree to disagree if you don’t wanna go in circles as you indicated.

Tsunade is a non factor here.

Also neither Shunpo nor Body Flicker increase one's own attack speed so that wouldn't help them much in close qauters combat. K-Room also helps him out there.

Tsunade is a non factor here.

Also neither Shunpo nor Body Flicker increase one's own attack speed so that wouldn't help them much in close qauters combat. K-Room also helps him out there.
Not true there are combat arts in Bleach that specifically attack with Shunpo. Byakuya uses that technique against Ichigo in their first encounter. No reason Unohana would have that style mastered.

Also can I see the sensory feats for Unohana? Or any in detail sensing feats for Bleach characters? They start from 4KM away, she might be able to sense him but that doesn't mean she has visual sight on him either.

Also can I see the sensory feats for Unohana? Or any in detail sensing feats for Bleach characters? They start from 4KM away, she might be able to sense him but that doesn't mean she has visual sight on him either.
Fodder bleach characters can see outside Seireitei’s dome which is like some 500-700 km in radius

And Laws Kenbun doesn’t?

I was referring to unohana getting to him before he moves that finger not tsunade. I mainly referring to tsunade presence not her actively going to law. Also tsunade would have no choice but to head towards both of them if unohana is going straight for law once he puts his room both your enemies would be in one spot, because law ain’t using shambles fast enough to stop unohana from reaching him.

Not true there are combat arts in Bleach that specifically attack with Shunpo. Byakuya uses that technique against Ichigo in their first encounter.
Your forgetting Byakuya was already astronomically faster than Ichigo without the aid of Shunpo. (If we're talking about their first fight in the human world where he breaks Zangetsu.)
No reason Unohana would have that style mastered.
Aren't Byakuya and Yoruichi like the most skilled Shunpo users in the verse? Not sure why we'd scale Unohana to their level of expertise but I can see her being relative to their usage.

Your forgetting Byakuya was already astronomically faster than Ichigo without the aid of Shunpo. (If we're talking about their first fight in the human world where he breaks Zangetsu.)
That’s not the point Gin, the point is Unohana can amp her attack speed with Shunpo.

Aren't Byakuya and Yoruichi like the most skilled Shunpo users in the verse? Not sure why we'd scale Unohana to their level of expertise but I can see her being relative to their usage.
BoS Byakuya is not no. Unohana is definitely more skilled than BoS Byakuya.

Fodder bleach characters can see outside Seireitei’s dome which is like some 500-700 km in radius
Seeing outside and locking onto small details like hand movement are two different things. Especially whenever you've got plenty of obstacles in the way blocking clear sight.

The scan of that would be neat tho or a chapter number.

Seeing outside and locking onto small details like hand movement are two different things. Especially whenever you've got plenty of obstacles in the way blocking clear sight.

The scan of that would be neat tho or a chapter number.
If Law’s blocked by trees or sumn she’d know exactly where he is with reikaku. So Law hiding behind sumn doesn’t matter.

That’s not the point Gin, the point is Unohana can amp her attack speed with Shunpo.
And I haven't seen proof of that yet. Adding a speed amp while being able to already blitz the opponent isn't indication of an increase in combat speed.

His combat speed was already enough to blitz Ichigo.

And I haven't seen proof of that yet. Adding a speed amp while being able to already blitz the opponent isn't indication of an increase in combat speed.

His combat speed was already enough to blitz Ichigo.
Byakuya and Renji literally state that he’s attacking with Shunpo… it’s around like mid 50s chapter wise.

Again that's sensing. Not her seeing his hands moving, she doesn't have X-ray vision to see that he's moving a hand.
If you wanna claim Law is starting off camping behind sumn either show me where that’s a part of SBA or prove it.

Edit: if your argument for Law is, he gets lucky with a hiding spot, yeah naw that’s a shakey argument at best.

If Law’s blocked by trees or sumn she’d know exactly where he is with reikaku. So Law hiding behind sumn doesn’t matter.
Not knowledgeable on the verse so I wouldn't know, but would this include being able to see Law's hand and sword movements? In character he has hidden his movements behind objects to gain advantage against opponents (Here)

Not knowledgeable on the verse so I wouldn't know, but would this include being able to see Law's hand and sword movements? In character he has hidden his movements behind objects to gain advantage against opponents (Here)
I’m under the assumption that SBA characters are placed 4 km apart and have sight on each other, but someone can correct me if I’m wrong

Byakuya and Renji literally state that he’s attacking with Shunpo… it’s around like mid 50s chapter wise.
I'll take a look.
If you wanna claim Law is starting off camping behind sumn either show me where that’s a part of SBA or prove it.

Edit: if your argument for Law is, he gets lucky with a hiding spot, yeah naw that’s a shakey argument at best.
Dumby you misunderstood my argument. SBA places them in central park, 4KM away. Central Park is big as **** and has tons of obstacles in the way, such as trees, buildings, etc. Law can see past said obstacles via x-ray vision granted by Kenbunshoku.

Here's a better image of what I'm talking about. It's not that he's hiding, moreso that there's just shit in their way.
0ffba831-3af6-4ec5-918b-edd67a21480e.jpg

I'll take a look.

Dumby you misunderstood my argument. SBA places them in central park, 4KM away. Central Park is big as **** and has tons of obstacles in the way, such as trees, buildings, etc. Law can see past said obstacles via x-ray vision granted by Kenbunshoku.

Here's a better image of what I'm talking about. It's not that he's hiding, moreso that there's just shit in their way.
I’m under the assumption that SBA characters are placed 4 km apart and have sight on each other, but someone can correct me if I’m wrong

Yeah, Law definitely wins here.

Unohana has to go in the air and actively try to find him vis sensing before dashing to where Law is, while he simply has to swing his sword.

Claiming that she can do all that

Soon as room goes up she’s going to know he’s a threat and will be on top of him hacking law to pieces in an instant before he could do anything else to stop her. The whole point is that law won’t be fast enough to try anything once she shunpo over to him.
Room is invisible iirc and not the soul based type either.

Edit: Only the boundaries are somewhat visible but he can expand it so they wouldn't even see it.

Gin I know you’re knowledgeable on Bleach to know a general idea of Unohana’s perceptions 🗿 but I’ll answer you later anyway

Back