• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chains of Argus • RP Thread

That didn't seem to do much for a few moments, but, upon realizing she was wet, her eyes opened, causing her to flip over and causing Cain to roll onto the ground.

"Morning already...?" Sylvia signed, letting out a loud yawn which caused some leaves to violently fly in the air.

"Mrgg..." Cain let out a grumbling sound, slowly getting up.
"Yes." Khadgar responded, breathing out

Siglos smiled.

"I feel the same way, Saffi. I don't often run into Everian's during my travels, so meeting you was certainly a welcome surprise." Siglos said softly.

"Though, I'm afraid I'm only a fledgling compared to you. I'm only 25..." Siglos said, chuckling a bit.
"Time passes before you know it, believe me." She said commenting on his age with a smile.

"Heh...I suppose your right." Siglos said, chuckling a bit.

"If you don't mind me asking, what did you do before you came here?" Siglos asked softly.
"I work at a small shop, aside from that, I spend my time healing. However, I want to do more than that, I want to be a teacher of mysticism...although I don't know if I'm quite skilled enough yet."

"I work at a small shop, aside from that, I spend my time healing. However, I want to do more than that, I want to be a teacher of mysticism...although I don't know if I'm quite skilled enough yet.
Siglos nodded.

"O-oh! Being a teacher sound rather nice. I haven't seen too much of your skills...but I'm sure you'd make for a good teacher." Siglos said, flashing her a small smile.

"...I know I could probably learn a thing or two from you!" Siglos added, chuckling a bit.

(Alrighty.)

A couple of minutes later...

Jeanne moves to sit at the front bar just as she had done previously, the bartender not questioning why she was here this time. He simply poured the young girl a glass of whole milk which she gladly accepted, not saying anything to her comrades for a while even though she clearly had something to talk about.

(Alrighty.)

A couple of minutes later...

Jeanne moves to sit at the front bar just as she had done previously, the bartender not questioning why she was here this time. He simply poured the young girl a glass of whole milk which she gladly accepted, not saying anything to her comrades for a while even though she clearly had something to talk about.
"So, what's on your mind?" Khadgar asked while Wrathion began to manipulate a rock

(Virgins: Ale, beer.)

(Chad Noah and Jeanne: Orange Juice and Milk.)

Sylvia was just kneeling down so her head didn't bonk the ceiling or any of the ceiling lights while Cain just sat in her lap.
Noah went downstairs and joined the others, she waving to those who had slept elsewhere, her brows furrowed in annoyance at the sight of Sylvia and Cain for a second, then she went directly and asked the bartender for a pitcher of orange juice if he could give it to her
The bartender poured Noah a glass of orange juice(with pulp), sliding her the glass. She wasn't charged just as Jeanne wasn't charged, the bartender clearly not planning to charge Noah as one of the people who saved the town.
"So, what's on your mind?" Khadgar asked while Wrathion began to manipulate a rock
"I... I've been thinking about that army we just fought. Where it came from... That's actually why I gathered you all here, to... see if we could figure it out..." Jeanne grumbled, clearly in thought as she sipped her glass of milk.

Eventually, Saffi came to the bar, she missed quite a bit, but enough that she got parts of Jeanne's last statement. "I personally haven't been able to detect the army's origin point almost a kilometer radius from the city. We'd likely have to venture farther out if we are to find anything." She noted.

Siglos came in shortly after Saffi, having taken a brief bath before joining the rest of the party. He appeared the same as the previous day, though his hair was tied into a neat ponytail instead of flowing down his neck. He glanced at Syliva and Cain, waving at them, before sitting down near the group.

"...Can I get some water?" He asked softly, glancing at the bartender.

Eventually, Saffi came to the bar, she missed quite a bit, but enough that she got parts of Jeanne's last statement. "I personally haven't been able to detect the army's origin point almost a kilometer radius from the city. We'd likely have to venture farther out if we are to find anything." She noted.
"Alright... I think... venturing out would be a good idea..." Jeanne said, clearly stressing a bit over this as she continued to drink her milk.
Siglos came in shortly after Saffi, having taken a brief bath before joining the rest of the party. He appeared the same as the previous day, though his hair was tied into a neat ponytail instead of flowing down his neck. He glanced at Syliva and Cain, waving at them, before sitting down near the group.

"...Can I get some water?" He asked softly, glancing at the bartender.
Sylvia waved back and Cain did the same a few moments later. The bartender poured Siglos some water and slid it over to him, moving to begin washing some of his glasses.

(Virgins: Ale, beer.)

(Chad Noah and Jeanne: Orange Juice and Milk.)

Sylvia was just kneeling down so her head didn't bonk the ceiling or any of the ceiling lights while Cain just sat in her lap.

The bartender poured Noah a glass of orange juice(with pulp), sliding her the glass. She wasn't charged just as Jeanne wasn't charged, the bartender clearly not planning to charge Noah as one of the people who saved the town.

"I... I've been thinking about that army we just fought. Where it came from... That's actually why I gathered you all here, to... see if we could figure it out..." Jeanne grumbled, clearly in thought as she sipped her glass of milk.
"I have no clue myself..." Khadgar muttered

Siglos smiled at the bartender, before taking his glass, taking a small sip before turning to Jeanne.

"...You mean you want to find...where that army came from?" Siglos asked quietly, a bit anxious.

"...Would it not be better to...inform neighboring settlements first? Maybe they can make their own force to investigate..." Siglos said.

"Now, that would be a good idea. If it hadn't already been done... And if mobilization hadn't already began."

Suddenly, the voice of a woman sounded out behind the group, the sound of armor and steel moving approaching them. Jeanne turned around to see who the voice was... The woman was clearly a knight of sorts, bringing the attention of the bar onto her as she walked up to the group, her hand placed gently on the handle of her blade. "But, the feeling is indeed mutual." She said.

"Now, that would be a good idea. If it hadn't already been done... And if mobilization hadn't already began."

Suddenly, the voice of a woman sounded out behind the group, the sound of armor and steel moving approaching them. Jeanne turned around to see who the voice was... The woman was clearly a knight of sorts, bringing the attention of the bar onto her as she walked up to the group, her hand placed gently on the handle of her blade. "But, the feeling is indeed mutual." She said.
"Now who are you madam?" Khadgar asked directly, turning to face her as Wrathion and Gazlowe looked intrigued

Siglos smiled at the bartender, before taking his glass, taking a small sip before turning to Jeanne.

"...You mean you want to find...where that army came from?" Siglos asked quietly, a bit anxious.

"...Would it not be better to...inform neighboring settlements first? Maybe they can make their own force to investigate..." Siglos said.
Hearing Siglos' tone, Saffi focused on him. "Please, don't be nervous, Siglos. You're a capable fighter, I'm sure you'll find yourself alright." She said with a reassuring smile.

"Hello to you as well..." She said. "If you're handling mobilization, you've had experience with these monsters then? Do you know where they're coming from?"

The woman nodded, "Before I answer anymore questions, I must ask... Are you people the one's who protected this town from the attack?"

Jeanne squirmed around a bit, clearly knowing who this woman was and she was far to nervous to speak.

Cain and Sylvia were simply silent, with Cain's halo simply floating over the two of them and releasing a gentle heat.

Hearing Siglos' tone, Saffi focused on him. "Please, don't be nervous, Siglos. You're a capable fighter, I'm sure you'll find yourself alright." She said with a reassuring smile.
Siglos glanced at Saffi. He calmed down slightly, flashing her a small smile.

"A-alright...thank you, Saffi." He said softly.
The woman nodded, "Before I answer anymore questions, I must ask... Are you people the one's who protected this town from the attack?"

Jeanne squirmed around a bit, clearly knowing who this woman was and she was far to nervous to speak.

Cain and Sylvia were simply silent, with Cain's halo simply floating over the two of them and releasing a gentle heat.
Siglos turned to the women.

"...W-we can't take all the credit. Jeanne was able to mobilize the villagers to fight with us..." Siglos said. He glanced at Jeanne, cocking his head as he saw her reaction.

"Yes, and the large Orc, Kargath, also helped, as said the soldiers of the town helped defend as well." Khadgar responded

The woman nodded once more, "Allow me to introduce myself... My name is Alice Zuberg, and I am a Knight of the Sun, guard of the Supreme Archbishop Sir Velen of the Church of Ophelius. I was alerted of the attack on this town, and came to see what the problem was, but, it seems the army has already been defeated without my intervention."

The woman nodded once more, "Allow me to introduce myself... My name is Alice Zuberg, and I am a Knight of the Sun, guard of the Supreme Archbishop Sir Velen of the Church of Ophelius. I was alerted of the attack on this town, and came to see what the problem was, but, it seems the army has already been defeated without my intervention."
"You know I've been wanting to meet this Velen fellow, I do enjoy a story or two!" Khadgar said

Saffi gave a bow. "Dame Alice, considering it has 'already been done', meaning the origin of the armies has already been found, I assume it has already been contained, yes?"

"Why do I feel like we're actually going to end up doing the same thing?" Noah thought, she just stayed silent thoughtfully.

"I think I'm quite inexperienced for something like that, I barely know the basics of humanity, so it would be somewhat difficult for me to adapt to an Order, besides I feel like a free spirit but I will try to help as much as I can within of my limitations" She said while shrugging her shoulders

Cain and Sylvia turned to Alice, with Sylvia seeming intrigued at this while Cain just sat there motionlessly, not really understanding what was going on...

"Well, that is a shame, ma'am. Feel free to contact me if you ever wish to enlist as one of Ophelius's warriors. And to answer your questions, Everians, we have indeed located the threat, but not contained it... Or, well, them, as there are multiple. But before we get into that, I must fulfill the reason for which I came here in the first place..." Alice said, smiling at Khadgar's words before a golden portal opened up at her side.

Cain and Sylvia turned to Alice, with Sylvia seeming intrigued at this while Cain just sat there motionlessly, not really understanding what was going on...

"Well, that is a shame, ma'am. Feel free to contact me if you ever wish to enlist as one of Ophelius's warriors. And to answer your questions, Everians, we have indeed located the threat, but not contained it... Or, well, them, as there are multiple. But before we get into that, I must fulfill the reason for which I came here in the first place..." Alice said, smiling at Khadgar's words before a golden portal opened up at her side.
"Speak of the devil!" Khadgar said, while Wrathion smiled, ordering three large glasses of Iced unsweetened tea, and Kargath came into the bar to watch

Back