• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Country Divided (Redux) • RP Thread

The masked figure overheard the conversation as she delved further into the village, noting the tree mounted on Vera's back in her head.

"If it's arrows you need, then you don't have to carve them." She said, "I've got plenty of high-quality ammunition. Arrows, bullets, and cannonballs alike... for a generous fee."
(Cloaker noise.)

We have flankers people! Palaria, Nigredo, and Kaminos, on me!" Vera called out, pulling half of The Order of Reunification to guard the rear while the majority of the power players and scouts took the front "If you can't run to me for healing, get one of the villagers to perform first aid!"
Nigredo quite literally faded into obscurity upon that order. The moment she stepped within a few meters of Vera, getting close enough to serve as a rear guard, she disappeared into... seemingly nowhere, as if she hadn't been standing there to begin with. One could assume she was still within the general area, waiting to ambush the enemy. If Vera focused to her utmost she would hear the rustling of Nigredo's cloak in the wind; she was there.

"...moron..." Vera muttered under her breath as she heard and watched Santiago, before she glanced at the direction Nigredo disappeared at, actually a little shaken and surprised she could seemingly go invisible, but caught herself before it was too late

"Rassilon, you're the messenger, that means I want you keeping an eye on one front, then the other, and if one needs support, jump in and help!" Vera commanded before drawing her twin katanas and rushing off to the flank...

Palaria glanced at Kaminos, hoping he'd be sufficient frontline for them, before flying after Vera, falling a little behind the rushing Medic...

On the front line, shadowy and scaley creatures rushed from the forest line, but some seemed to have fur or stand on two legs... and Rubedo? She was in the thick of it as soon as they showed up, a dance of destruction where she wasn't touched by man or beast in her swings of her oversized weapon
"Ooh, I guess it's time to test our luck!" Kumi said.

Meanwhile, as Kaminos approached, his body instinctively pivoted direction, and his nose caught a peculiar scent. Drawing his weapons, he turned toward what was chasing them.

"*Ts'hūeūto?" He asked.
(I need you.)

Rassilon understood and began to run with weapon in hand, any enemy that approached around him would be shot down, he have to check the locations one by one, help where he could, if someone was in trouble he have to save them, a task complicated but he likes challenges.

"I can do this" he tell to himself while running

Santiago 'subtly' hid behind the chimney of one of the houses, glancing cautiously as the monstrous creatures scrambled towards the frontline. He slowly lowered a hand, his fingers wrapping a knife kept fastened to his belt.

"...Alright...alright. These folk look...real strong. Bet they could take care of 'em all before they reach me. Hopefully...maybe..." Santiago took a cautious step backward, grip tightening on his blade. The spear he had picked up early lay nearby, ready to use, should he need it.

"...moron..." Vera muttered under her breath as she heard and watched Santiago, before she glanced at the direction Nigredo disappeared at, actually a little shaken and surprised she could seemingly go invisible, but caught herself before it was too late

"Rassilon, you're the messenger, that means I want you keeping an eye on one front, then the other, and if one needs support, jump in and help!" Vera commanded before drawing her twin katanas and rushing off to the flank...

Palaria glanced at Kaminos, hoping he'd be sufficient frontline for them, before flying after Vera, falling a little behind the rushing Medic...

On the front line, shadowy and scaley creatures rushed from the forest line, but some seemed to have fur or stand on two legs... and Rubedo? She was in the thick of it as soon as they showed up, a dance of destruction where she wasn't touched by man or beast in her swings of her oversized weapon

(I need you.)
(Sorry I took so long!)

Kaminos hurled up a ball of magma, cutting it with Brygmos. The vibrating air pierced through it, causing volcanic orbs to hurdle down at some of the creatures. The half-orc took out his weapons once more, now approaching and decimating the creatures that approached him. Slamming down Klauthmos, bursts of fire and magma erupt from the ground. Taking his boot and digging it into the small volcanic geyser he created, he swings his leg around with a flaming kick to break the neck of one behind him, all before using Brygmos to send now ignited air towards to more, splitting them in half with scorched flesh.

"Sure are a lot of them..." Kaminos said, albeit relatively unconcerned.

Back