• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dungeons & Divers (RP Thread)

Demiólke hit Blythe in the head, before speaking. "Not happening, fuckface. Could you maybe try and consider your own safety for like, one second?"
"What? Are you concerned~? Although, it's not just my safety I have to consider but our- MMMFFFFFF"

Last edited:
"Let's stop you right there." Demiólke shushes Blythe with a finger, "Yes, I am very concerned for your safety, smartass. The only reason you're fine is because that thing was too busy f*cking with the rest of us to target you. I'm not gonna let you get yourself killed, so let's drop the subject."

"Let's stop you right there." Demiólke shushes Blythe with a finger, "Yes, I am very concerned for your safety, smartass. The only reason you're fine is because that thing was too busy f*cking with the rest of us to target you. I'm not gonna let you get yourself killed, so let's drop the subject."
"Hmmmm...." she tried to pout to interject, but drops her annoyance into her craning her head down, stooping as she murmured, "Sorryyyyy~....."

"Mhm. You're welcome! No need to thank me! Ack!", the animal seemingly spewed more nonsense like it had been doing.
"Hmmmm...." she tried to pout to interject, but drops her annoyance into her craning her head down, stooping as she murmured, "Sorryyyyy~....."
"Your spouse is correct miss. Indeed, you and... whatever you're carrying can't go anywhere without me."

Last edited:
"Don't be sorry, be smarter. Can't let ya out of my sight without ya walking off into a death trap or something..." Demiólke sighed, rubbing the bridge of her nose.

"Moving on, let's not discuss this anymore. Excluding Blythe and her parrot thing, we'll have a vote: do we fall for the obvious trap, or tell the whale to f*ck off?"

"Don't be sorry, be smarter. Can't let ya out of my sight without ya walking off into a death trap or something..." Demiólke sighed, rubbing the bridge of her nose.
Blythe just whimpered and wrapped her pale arms around Demiólke, placing her head on her shoulder - her bangs down - making her current feelings ambiguous.

Neltharion sighed "...do we have an escape plan if this is a trap? The air seems relatively free of monsters." She tried to offer

"Moving on, let's not discuss this anymore. Excluding Blythe and her parrot thing, we'll have a vote: do we fall for the obvious trap, or tell the whale to f*ck off?"
"I'm all for trusting Humphrey, personally! I have a feeling that if he wanted to kill us....he probably would've done so already."

Demiólke scoffed, "Well, yeah. Anyways... I guess we can rest up for a bit longer, and then see what the whale wants. I'm laying down to recover. If I fall asleep, kick me or something."

Demiólke scoffed, "Well, yeah. Anyways... I guess we can rest up for a bit longer, and then see what the whale wants. I'm laying down to recover. If I fall asleep, kick me or something."
"I'll be the one kicking her...." Blythe replied muffledly on Demi's shoulder.

An hour and a half pass, and the group is marginally less exhausted. One could say, barely in fighting shape. There were no enemy attacks in that time period. Either the grass monster was the only enemy on the floor, or whatever else lived in the darkness had no business with the divers.

"Urgh..." The red devil slowly rises from her rest and gets on her feet. She looks around wearily to check the condition of her teammates.

"Urgh..." The red devil slowly rises from her rest and gets on her feet. She looks around wearily to check the condition of her teammates.
Demi could feel her partner still cuddled up as she rose up, making Blythe get up as well, "Hmmmmmm....." as she pecked the devil's shoulder.

"Morning? Fufufu..."

Demi could feel her partner still cuddled up as she rose up, making Blythe get up as well, "Hmmmmmm....." as she pecked the devil's shoulder.

"Morning? Fufufu..."
"Probably close to it. Won't be long before the hole closes up..."

An hour and a half pass, and the group is marginally less exhausted. One could say, barely in fighting shape. There were no enemy attacks in that time period. Either the grass monster was the only enemy on the floor, or whatever else lived in the darkness had no business with the divers.

Basil had propped himself up on an elbow, his blue eyes focused on a notebook, laid across the grass. He seemed to be drawing something, the waterproof pen in his left hand tracing small, careful strokes across the page. He was notably more relaxed now and unlike Neltharion, he did not seem particularly vigilant of the goings on around him. It seems he truly had been confident that the grass monster was the only major threat in the current area.

Last edited:
"Some movement way out, but nothing much..." Neltharion murmured before she just... sighed. The Half-dragon just got up and trudged down the hill, her limp having gotten much better since Demiólke went to sleep, but her eyes were sharper than ever.

(I don't want Chester to have been doing absolutely nothing for an hour and a half since he doesn't need rest so let's say he sent the moths back to Humphrey to convince him to write down his instructions on the paper. What's the result?)

(Likely the same as before. Given Humphrey perceives time differently, the hour and a half the party spent resting is like 2 seconds to him. He'd just say "well aren't you quick!!" And tell you to go back and bring everyone.)

(Likely the same as before. Given Humphrey perceives time differently, the hour and a half the party spent resting is like 2 seconds to him. He'd just say "well aren't you quick!!" And tell you to go back and bring everyone.)
(Okay, let's say the moths left and scattered in every direction. They just constantly flew to see if there was anything else around until they ran out of energy and perished. Do they find something?)

(Okay, let's say the moths left and scattered in every direction. They just constantly flew to see if there was anything else around until they ran out of energy and perished. Do they find something?)
(They would find several chasms and gashes forming in the surrounding environment, seemingly a consequence of Neltharion violently changing the landscape to defeat the boss. Probably wouldn't have enough energy to actually explore them, though.)

(They would find several chasms and gashes forming in the surrounding environment, seemingly a consequence of Neltharion violently changing the landscape to defeat the boss. Probably wouldn't have enough energy to actually explore them, though.)
(Alright then. Thanks for telling me all of that)

"Slept well? Don't worry. Nobody went missing while you were napping. Ack!", the parrot said while perched on a small pile of grass that it had made into a nest of sorts.

"...Great..." The demoness made no attempt to hide her sarcasm. "We going see the whale or not...?"

"...Great..." The demoness made no attempt to hide her sarcasm. "We going see the whale or not...?"
Dakath was laying down, relaxed, sharping a few arrows with a small dagger he brought with him. Seeing the others starting to finally wake up from their little rest, he stood back up, and started stretching out his joints for the continuation of the groups journey.

"About time we got a move on, I reckon; plus, my body's itching for some excitement after that battle! It's been a while since I was almost properly killed like that." he said, walking back over to the cave entrance where they first scouted.

"I...."

Blythe was trying to raise her hand despite being right in Demi's presence, but she just kept hugging on her like a leech given her weight is almost nonexistent to the latter.

"Mmmm"

Last edited:
Dakath was laying down, relaxed, sharping a few arrows with a small dagger he brought with him. Seeing the others starting to finally wake up from their little rest, he stood back up, and started stretching out his joints for the continuation of the groups journey.

"About time we got a move on, I reckon; plus, my body's itching for some excitement after that battle! It's been a while since I was almost properly killed like that." he said, walking back over to the cave entrance where they first scouted.
"Haven't you had enough excitement for a while? I feel like excitement's all we've had since we've gotten here, really..."

Back