• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dungeons & Divers (RP Thread)

"........." Demiólke listened to Basil and Neltharion, and then let out a sigh. She fell to the grass, crossed her legs, and rested her cheek in her marred, crimson palm, seeming defeated at this point. "...F*ck it. We'll take an hour or two to rest, max. The bird or whoever the hell wants to go can go ask that whale whatever they want during that, even though it just talks in static... after that, I don't care what you say, I'm leaving. With or without you."

"Oh this is so fun to watch~ <3"
"I agree!"
"........." Demiólke listened to Basil and Neltharion, and then let out a sigh. She fell to the grass, crossed her legs, and rested her cheek in her marred, crimson palm, seeming defeated at this point. "...F*ck it. We'll take an hour or two to rest, max. The bird or whoever the hell wants to go can go ask that whale whatever they want during that, even though it just talks in static... after that, I don't care what you say, I'm leaving. With or without you."
"Alright, I'll be on my way now!", the bird said but then it just stayed there on Blythe's shoulder, not moving an inch. In actuality, Chester simply decided to send the swarm of insect clones to the whale's location instead of himself.

Last edited:
Neltharion nodded, and just... slumped down, her shield digging a bit into the softened earth so Neltharion could put her back against it, her eyes closed as she tried to get her migraine under control

Basil closed his eyes, taking a slow breath. "Is it possible that the whale can write? Was there not a sign pointing in its direction when we arrived?" He took out his waterproof notebook, the pages worn and dirtied from its rough treatment. "Parrot, go and see if you can get any information from it. Escape routes. If it talks static, give it this. If it can't write...do charades or something, whatever it takes."

(I edited my previous post to mention him going to the whale, well, kinda)
Basil closed his eyes, taking a slow breath. "Is it possible that the whale can write? Was there not a sign pointing in its direction when we arrived?" He took out his waterproof notebook, the pages worn and dirtied from its rough treatment. "Parrot, go and see if you can get any information from it. Escape routes. If it talks static, give it this. If it can't write...do charades or something, whatever it takes."
"That's a nice book you got there! I don't think it'll be necessary though.", it said and still hadn't moved at all.

'Well, it was a whale, so....no hands to write with. He was a cheery fellow, though; I'm sure he'd be glad to help any way he could!"

'Well, it was a whale, so....no hands to write with. He was a cheery fellow, though; I'm sure he'd be glad to help any way he could!"
"Creatures in the dungeon develop special traits. They're infused with magic after all. If it had some kind of... telekinesis, or hidden limbs, It wouldn't be too farfetched. Someone had to have written the sign...and it certainly wasn't the plant." Basil shrugged ever so slightly.

"That's a nice book you got there! I don't think it'll be necessary though.", it said and still hadn't moved at all.
".....?" Basil glowered at the bird for a moment, before shaking his head. As the adrenaline of the fight and his previous argument faded, the man began to feel the ache of worn muscles, and the pain of freshly mended bones.

"Do whatever is required then, please. The method is irrelevant at this point." He said flatly. He took a few steps away from the party, before slowly lowering himself onto the dead grass.

"Creatures in the dungeon develop special traits. They're infused with magic after all. If it had some kind of... telekinesis, or hidden limbs, It wouldn't be too farfetched. Someone had to have written the sign...and it certainly wasn't the plant." Basil shrugged ever so slightly.
"Oh yup, it definitely has magic.", the bird replied without elaborating further.

Back