• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tumma Linna RP Thread

Marsh tried to think of what to do, so he turned to Carol, she was always better at planning than him.
"Alright, he's never exactly told us what the deal is with this place but we've dealt with a lot of his enemies. Usually there are two types, the ones who want to torture him directly or those who make him watch as they slaughter whoever tries to rescue him. In cases like that, we typically brute force it with numbers though with what he's explained, I don't think that's a good idea," Caron explained

"Alright, he's never exactly told us what the deal is with this place but we've dealt with a lot of his enemies. Usually there are two types, the ones who want to torture him directly or those who make him watch as they slaughter whoever tries to rescue him. In cases like that, we typically brute force it with numbers though with what he's explained, I don't think that's a good idea," Caron explained
"Any clues on his whereabouts? We can't exactly chase that shadow now..." Gideon remarked, his gaze scanning the alleyway it had vanished.

"Any clues on his whereabouts? We can't exactly chase that shadow now..." Gideon remarked, his gaze scanning the alleyway it had vanished.
"I don't know, he never told us anything about this place or everything he's done here," Caron replied.
"Hey wait, didn't we hire a local for exactly this purpose? Claravis, do you have any idea about this?" Mayel asked.

Marsh looked at Claravis, if anyone could find the boss in this maze of a city it would potentially be Claravis, it would take time, but it would be faster than going blind.

"I don't know, he never told us anything about this place or everything he's done here," Caron replied.
"Hey wait, didn't we hire a local for exactly this purpose? Claravis, do you have any idea about this?" Mayel asked.
"I have no clue," he almost hisses, "Some people just don't tell me things."

Around the town, some civilians can feel a chill down their spine, a sign of a horrific entity passing through them and reminding them of their mortality. A clunk can be heard in the junkyard, one of the vagabonds going over to check it. He found Fhian there, dropped there for reasons he doesn't know. He lifted her up before placing her on a clean mat, going back to his work afterward.
Light and warmth can be felt by Fhian, the first thing she began to feel as she slowly regained her consciousness. Then came the softness from below her, a relatively clean mattress underneath. Last were the sounds of boiling and clinking of glass and metal coming from nearby.
"Eh... follow me, I'll figure it out."
"Everyone follow along!" Caron gestured to the others

Light and warmth can be felt by Fhian, the first thing she began to feel as she slowly regained her consciousness. Then came the softness from below her, a relatively clean mattress underneath. Last were the sounds of boiling and clinking of glass and metal coming from nearby.
Grunt she would make, before doing an Undertaker and rising up wide-eyed with a grin. But that would just as briefly go away from the ambiance of her surroundings.

"The f*ck?" she looked down, checking her outfit.

"The f*ck?" she looked down, checking her outfit.
It was still clean. Well, as clean as it was before. At least it was probably untouched. A hoarse voice was heard from where the sounds of metal and glass were heard.

"Oh, you're awake. No need to worry, you're safe here"

It was still clean. Well, as clean as it was before. At least it was probably untouched. A hoarse voice was heard from where the sounds of metal and glass were heard.

"Oh, you're awake. No need to worry, you're safe here"
"Safe? Well, did you make sure to clean my clothes? Or were you the one who dirtied them?"

An inquiry that can lead to two outcomes.

"Safe? Well, did you make sure to clean my clothes? Or were you the one who dirtied them?"
The person turned around, a disgruntled man with a pair of goggles and an old coat. Behind him was a chemistry setup, presumably brewing something as of now.

"Surprised that's what you care for, you just survived an encounter with the Night Hunter. If you wanna clean your clothes, there's a communal laundry room down the hall with a ton of detergent to be used. I just brought you here when I saw you in that alley before something bad happens" the man sat down to explain the situation.

"The name's Hepius by the way"

(Also I'm not sure how to respond to this since it's the Night Hunter who dirtied Fhian's clothes. Plus if I picked the former option, that implies Hepius had undressed her)

The person turned around, a disgruntled man with a pair of goggles and an old coat. Behind him was a chemistry setup, presumably brewing something as of now.

"Surprised that's what you care for, you just survived an encounter with the Night Hunter. If you wanna clean your clothes, there's a communal laundry room down the hall with a ton of detergent to be used. I just brought you here when I saw you in that alley before something bad happens" the man sat down to explain the situation.
"Oh, you mean that d*ckless bastard who stained my fit?" she asked, "I got my ass handed to 'im, but... Yeah, sure, let's sa I kinda did survive..." sparing a thumbs up.

"Oh, you mean that d*ckless bastard who stained my fit?" she asked, "I got my ass handed to 'im, but... Yeah, sure, let's sa I kinda did survive..." sparing a thumbs up.
"That survivability is quite remarkable really. I assume you're from outside?" Hepius asked.

"Hmmmm... If you're referring to those trash cans, then you can say I do have 'anyone else'..."
"Well, I do know this city decently well. That includes where the Night Hunter brings his victims. I'll lead you there" Hepius explained, standing up and brushing his coat clean

"Potions that alter one's state of mind are banned under the law of the Night Hunter. I can only make them either once he is toppled or after I can escape this city"
"Okay, how about a deal? If I get to beat this edgelord, you give me a potion that makes me more beautiful and sex- I mean, clean-looking..."

"Okay, how about a deal? If I get to beat this edgelord, you give me a potion that makes me more beautiful and sex- I mean, clean-looking..."
"Sure, follow along" Hepius replied, stashing a few potions to himself.
"Eh... follow me, I'll figure it out."
"Those last few places were definitely not it" Caron said, sitting down while waiting Gideon to finish healing Mayel. The group had been going from landmark to landmark, crossing off where the Night Hunter usually hanged out at.

This was the last one, the old meat processing plant

"Sure, follow along" Hepius replied, stashing a few potions to himself.

"Those last few places were definitely not it" Caron said, sitting down while waiting Gideon to finish healing Mayel. The group had been going from landmark to landmark, crossing off where the Night Hunter usually hanged out at.

This was the last one, the old meat processing plant
"So... guess we just check this place out, then." Gideon remarked as he glanced around the decrepit building.

"So... guess we just check this place out, then." Gideon remarked as he glanced around the decrepit building.
"I wonder what's gonna be in there this time? A giant pig? Flesh eating flies? Man-eating rats?" Mayel ranted exasperatedly. Each landmark had been a fight from start to finish and despite the healing offered, it was beginning to frustrate them. Still, this was the last one and hopefully they'd be done by then.

"Alright, let's go in" Caron stated, leading the group in.
"Aight!" getting up from her bed, she'd happily follow Hepius, though the name Helpus would've been better in her mind.
"This is it, the old meat processing plant. I still remember walking by a nearby street during one of those attacks. The screams..." Hepius explained. He and Fhian had walked for half an hour, reaching this place quickly from the back end. Due to the law on trespassing, the alchemist had chosen a more discreet method of entry.

"Anyway, let's get going"

"This is it, the old meat processing plant. I still remember walking by a nearby street during one of those attacks. The screams..." Hepius explained. He and Fhian had walked for half an hour, reaching this place quickly from the back end. Due to the law on trespassing, the alchemist had chosen a more discreet method of entry.
"Wow, how horrifying...."

This is some exposition dump right here.
"Anyway, let's get going"
"Mmmmkay"

This is some exposition dump right here.
(What exposition dump? Most of the information is just narration)
"Mmmmkay"
Hepius led Fhian down the hill, pouring some acid on the wire gate to make an opening. The two soon went through, eventually coming across a particularly clean door.
Marsh is slowly feeling the frustration that this is taking too long but he knows that he shouldn't act crazy, so he tries to stay calm as they walk.
The group came across a garage door which Caron lifted easily, finding a particularly dark garage.

"Gideon, I could use a light" she requested.

"Finally! Ahhh~" as if relishing in the cleanliness, she can't help but smile.
Hepius shook a potion bottle which lit up the way, showing a place to turn
"Right, right." A soft golden glow emanates from his hand.
The light revealed a garage of sorts with carts and crates present all around. A door was also at the far end of the room, presumably leading in

Back