• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flammarion: The Roleplay Thread

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

Seeing them go towards the specified path, the lady would watch the two have their moment as if she's a mother looking at her two kids bond in a comedic way.

"Cute." muttered under her lips, following slowly after.

@ThisThingisReallyBroken @Backbackback

"Haha. You're both amazing in your own right. Two beautiful stars in the night sky, sort to speak." He said, chuckling a bit. He began to move behind the group, his hand casually resting his sword.

"...And...considering she sent an army after us...I'd rather avoid dealing with Senga's 'sexy hands' more than necessary." He added, smirking over at Catherine

The car smacks the youkai woman directly in the face, causing her to instantly fall unconscious. However, before any other blows can be made, roots burst from the dirt, causing her to vanish completely. You've won. For now. In the corner of your eye, you see her weapon lying on the floor. It simmers with a warm, empowering fire. Perhaps this could be of use?

Lady Senga's fortress still looms forebodingly over the hill. You feel a cold wind shiver your spine. A cold, harsh voice beckons you.

"Come and meet your end, outworlder
"Noice, it looks like I got an invitation to do a show." Zack said with a smile as he took the weapon and moved it with agility.

"Maybe I should do it on my own" he said to himself, he didn't know if anyone was listening, after all some were busy doing their stuff

The walls part slowly. You feel a gentle, warm gust of wind caress you as they finally reveal what is behind the solid gates. It's a beautiful, almost untouched acre of pure bamboo forestry. There isn't an inch of sunlight, however. The canopy blocks out entire land into an almost pitch blackness. The only source of lighting are fireflies that hover around the air.

At the very center of the entrance, lies a stone path, leading into the darkness ahead.
"Well, I have to say that whoever made this place knows how to do interior design!" he said, his voice echoing throughout the dark, damp grove. "Though I personally wouldn't have gone with bamboo."

"Bamboo has a sort of elegance to it, don't you think so?" Freya said with an amused chuckle as she examined the interior of the gates. She began slowly floating down the stone path, a few tentacles hovering around her at all times for protection.

"Bamboo has a sort of elegance to it, don't you think so?" Freya said with an amused chuckle as she examined the interior of the gates. She began slowly floating down the stone path, a few tentacles hovering around her at all times for protection.
"Well, yeah, but do you know how annoying it is to constantly have to take care of them? I swear, grow like weeds." Daedalus responded in a slightly irritated tone, like he had dealt with the plant before.

He followed her along the stone path, slicing up a few stalks that got in the way as they walked. After a bit of silence in the darkness, the king finally piped up. "So, do you have any hobbies?"

"Well, yeah, but do you know how annoying it is to constantly have to take care of them? I swear, grow like weeds." Daedalus responded in a slightly irritated tone, like he had dealt with the plant before.

He followed her along the stone path, slicing up a few stalks that got in the way as they walked. After a bit of silence in the darkness, the king finally piped up. "So, do you have any hobbies?"
The tentacle abomination looked up at Daedalus as she was suddenly addressed, "I enjoy reading, I suppose. When you've lived as long as I, it's really the only thing to ease one's boredom. I take delight in the expression of human ideas and thought, you could say."

@azontr + DaEgg

As you traverse the garden, you see the canopy become much thicker, blocking out all light. It's pitch black now. The only thing that illuminates your path are small fireflies, blinking in and out. A cold gust of air chills your back before another voice greets you.

"...Welcome, Outlanders. I suppose the two witches have explained to you the game King Flammerion forces you to play? Your life has been forfeited the moment you stepped onto my village. However, I do not plan to end you just yet. What kind of host would I be if I did not show some...hospitality? Hehe....If there's anything you'd like to say or ask, now is the time. I'm all ears~"

@Oliver_de_jesus @Lou_change

You see a bright fire carve a clear path to the temple, clearly inviting you in, should you decide to go.

@midas + Back

Natsume's face flushed red.

"Hold it right there! I ain't letting you flirt with the both of us. It's one or the other!"

Catherine smiles and pats your head.

"Don't try to seduce us next to your friend here. What if they get jealous, hm? Anyways, it seems the other folks had b-lined it to Senga's fortress. Not sure if you just wanna do the same. We could -- Eh?

You see a glass ball floating in the air. It hovers around you quietly.

"Hmm....Let's just ignore that for now..."

(Much apologies for the absences here. I know it was a rather large one, but I wanted to my college semester is packed right now with me working to transfer out of community into a four year and doing assignments. Feel free to respond if you're still interested. If not, thank you for being around anyways.)

"Hold it right there! I ain't letting you flirt with the both of us. It's one or the other!"

"Don't try to seduce us next to your friend here. What if they get jealous, hm? Anyways, it seems the other folks had b-lined it to Senga's fortress. Not sure if you just wanna do the same. We could -- Eh?

"I mean, you two are pretty, so... who's to say he can't go for both?" a snicker from her, shrugging.

"Well, those fools seem to be busy doing their thing so I better go and improvise before they give me something" Zack said while looking for something to transport himself, finding the necessary materials, with a smile he began to build something and after a couple of minutes that for some strange reason seemed like hours, it was a skateboard and a board game, the latter of which will be very useful when its time comes.

"Okay, let's go" he began to skate towards the temple.

Bob II follows the lit path along with his minions thinking, he knows his minions are capable, but he wants one final edge. Looking at the Fangs flying in front of him
“You in the back fly down here,” Bob II say pointing to a point on the ground before him, “It’s time for a promotion.”

After the bat started circling the point Bob II pulls out an absurdly large glowing hammer which he crushes it with. As he lifts the hammer and puts it away one would quickly discover the bat was not harmed it was instead 3x bigger than before and its eyes were no longer wide open and bulging they now formed an mean looking stare.

“With you, Count Fang, our victory is ensured.” Bob II says as the two continue to follow the minions.

As you traverse the garden, you see the canopy become much thicker, blocking out all light. It's pitch black now. The only thing that illuminates your path are small fireflies, blinking in and out. A cold gust of air chills your back before another voice greets you.

"...Welcome, Outlanders. I suppose the two witches have explained to you the game King Flammerion forces you to play? Your life has been forfeited the moment you stepped onto my village. However, I do not plan to end you just yet. What kind of host would I be if I did not show some...hospitality? Hehe....If there's anything you'd like to say or ask, now is the time. I'm all ears~"
"So many voices, today... But nobody to actually greet us in the flesh!" Freya tilts her head with an amused grin at the voice's provocation, "You speak of hospitality, yet don't even show the decency to show your real form to your guests. Why, I'd say that's the mark of a rather rude hostess...~"

The tentacle abomination looked up at Daedalus as she was suddenly addressed, "I enjoy reading, I suppose. When you've lived as long as I, it's really the only thing to ease one's boredom. I take delight in the expression of human ideas and thought, you could say."
"We humans do indeed have quite the imagination! Though, it quite often takes us to...less than ideal places."
@azontr + DaEgg

"If you believe that you shall be taking our lives, then you've gone mad," Daedalus said coldly to the mysterious figure, continuing, "But, it was getting rather boring in there, so I'll humor you: what is the name of this village which we traverse?"

"heh...my apologies ladies." Sonnet said, chuckling ever so slightly. He shifted a hand to the hilt of his sword, glancing up at the glass ball.

"...Perhaps it's a scrying orb of some kind? Someone could be watching us." He said. He moved slightly, shifting so that he stood between the orb and the two witches.

Back