• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New World Incarnation - RP Thread

@DaReaperMan

Your Followers follow your every word, and at the same time they marvel at the new bodies they've been granted. The superhuman strength and abilities you've allotted to them are difficult to get used to it seems, some even lose consciousness for a time trying to contain the tiny, microscopic fraction of your might they've been given, but quickly they adapt.

The desolation greets you and your people as you march, and you find no survivors. Nobody expected to find anybody alive, but truly seeing the destruction simply hammers in how hopeless the situation is, even now that they have been reborn and have a chance to fight back...
Artanis raised another thirteen structures(total from last) to claim and defend this territory, but there was sadness lapping at his thoughts, there was for a moment, hope that he could find anybody living in this ghosttown...

But the next stop was Salo, and Artanis hastened his step, clearly the failure to find anyone was pushing him to go faster "If we do not find any survivors at Salo, we sprint to Helsinki!" He commanded swiftly, clearly rather confident in his leadership

@Setsuna_tenma

"Surely you expected to find something when going through this portal, though." Said the dark figure, "Was it on a whim? Did the castle entice you with thoughts of riches up for the taking? Tell me your story."
"I did not expect anything from the portal better to keep an open it for it.The castle did not entice me, I was just curious seeing it." he said.

"Hm...? Who are you talking to?" The Being asks, tilting its head in confusion. "I-It's rude to talk to others with somebody standing in front of you!"

While the thing pouts, the System Interface greets you.

"HELLO, G0D! WhhhaaaaAAAAAAT can I do for you!?????"
"Who is this?" he asked, retaining his blank face.

One of your Followers pulls put a map they totally didn't steal, marking your location on the continental map. Uhh... somewhere in Germany. Bug people aren't very good at marking maps.

Speaking of which, you have gained 12 Followers.
"Splendid!" Harold exclaims as he peers at the crude markings. "A bit far from my usual stomping grounds, but hey, it's a start, I suppose."
Harold retrieves the crumpled piece of paper from his pocket and squints at the scrawled writing.
"...Secure an army of followers." Harold mutters as he glances at the twelve bug creatures gathered before him.
"What about the others? Surely there must be more out there... a whole colony, perhaps?"

His mind drifts back to the insects that scattered when he first showcased his powers. They must have fled to regroup, perhaps to a larger gathering.
"Can any of you guide me to the rest of your kin? If we're gonna make it big, we'll need everyone on board."

@Spider_Kaiju

Unfortunately, not all of the revived souls want to become your Follower. Many of them have already accepted their fate, and want to pass on to see their loved ones on the other side. A deep sense of hopelessness was imbued into these poor souls, and they would rather remain dead than continue living. A large majority of them pass away without accepting your offer. None of the animal creatures step up to be your followers.

Out of all those deceased that you cojld revive at once, 123 people accept your offer. Your power skyrockets, and you feel newfound energy swell within your body...

Nobody who is living decide to accept your offer. They have been tormented by a deep sense of fear and paranoia at witnessing your power, and do not trust you. Your display of might only reminds them that they are but mere humans thrown into a dimension that they are not aware of, and they doubt your intentions. Perhaps it'll take a bit more trust building to get them to accept your blessing, and you helping them fight helps with that.

@The_man_with_the_Midas_touch

Mino's eyes widened at the Goddess' blinding speed, but she was more surprised that she was even able to notice that she had moved at all, following the woman's movements with her eyes. With a leap, she follows you, surprising herself even more at her newfound agility...

"Fast..." She mutters to herself, almost tempted to jump further ahead. She erases the thought however, not daring stand in front of her Goddess. She waits for you to advance.

@Oliver_de_jesus

The system interface shows itself to you once more.

"At your current level of power, n0t POSSIBLE!!!! Your range of influence- is- its- its- I mean- it's like- YOU'RE TO WEAK!!!!!!!! To... operate! Power! Through separate space-times..."

Basically, it's saying you're to weak to use your power across dimensions like that.

@DaReaperMan

Your Followers obey your orders without question, but as you approach your destination, you feel a sense of danger crawl up on your back. It may have already been obvious, but now it's even more evident that whatever is hiding in Helsinki is not exactly friendly.

@Setsuna_tenma

"Oh. Well, you're quite boring, then. Goodbye."

A portal opens up beneath you and you suddenly find yourself back in the void that you were in before you had been sucked into the Metabus Gate. Somehow the shadowy figure had ejected you from the world.

@Backbackback

"Who is that? Who is that... hm... let me see... i dont know!" Says the System Interface, "Creatures like this thing transcend my notice! This- this is a.... a VERY BIG ERROR. V3ry... b1g... err.. eror... BIG ERR0R!"

As the System rambles about its lack of knowledge, the ground begins to rumble beneath you.

"Hey? Hey? Why are you ignoring me? Why are you ignoring me? Why? Why? Why are you ignoring me? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?"

The thing's voice begins to slowly distort as it speaks. Clearly, it's not exactly happy about you ignoring it.

@Adem_Warlock69

Your new Followers discuss amongst themselves in their incomprehensible bug language. After a few moments, they all collectively nod, their wings beginning to flap as they begin flying out the windows once more, beckoning you to follow them.

It seems they've agreed to lead you to their colony.

@ZoroNotZolo

The light of the door consumes you, and you find yourself in an entirely new world(get it) entirely...

You find yourself laying on some sort of altar, in a dungeon of sorts. The only thing illuminating the darkness are some large flames, showing a multitude of people in cloaks bowing before this altar. If you take the time to look at the structure, it seems to be of some... weird... formless being. It is human, yet it is not. It is an animal, yet at the same time it is not. It's features are incomprehensible and mish-mashed together, truly embodying the unknowable nature of a God.

The worshippers have yet to notice that you've been transported onto their altar, and as such continue silently praying to this formless being. What will you do?

The system interface shows itself to you once more.

"At your current level of power, n0t POSSIBLE!!!! Your range of influence- is- its- its- I mean- it's like- YOU'RE TO WEAK!!!!!!!! To... operate! Power! Through separate space-times..."

Basically, it's saying you're to weak to use your power across dimensions like that
She sighs in disappointment.

"Is there at least a way to return here in the
future?" she asks

Leaving from his previous battle with one of the other Gods that has been transported here, Gedon walked in a straight line for hours, slowly healing the previous wound he had been dealt.

"To think that I would have been hurt this much by some...lesser being!" he angrily scowled at himself, sitting down next to a tree to hopefully get some rest. "Ugh, maybe I'll forget about it when I wake."

But as hard as he might try, he simply couldn't fall asleep. Perhaps this was one of the "perks" to his new found powers. After about 30 minutes of just sitting there, doing nothing, the boredom finally got to the God. "AGH, why must I continue to suffer in my own failure?!"

In anger, he punched the ground, sending tremors hundreds of meters away, falling a few nearby trees, and creating a crater beneath him.

Last edited:
@ZoroNotZolo

The light of the door consumes you, and you find yourself in an entirely new world(get it) entirely...

You find yourself laying on some sort of altar, in a dungeon of sorts. The only thing illuminating the darkness are some large flames, showing a multitude of people in cloaks bowing before this altar. If you take the time to look at the structure, it seems to be of some... weird... formless being. It is human, yet it is not. It is an animal, yet at the same time it is not. It's features are incomprehensible and mish-mashed together, truly embodying the unknowable nature of a God.

The worshippers have yet to notice that you've been transported onto their altar, and as such continue silently praying to this formless being. What will you do?
Aspasia looked up, hovering up a little, then standing upright atop the altar still.

"I assume this is the answer to my question?" The Goddess asked, still looking up, "Are you the one that's been transporting me from place to place here?"

Unfortunately, not all of the revived souls want to become your Follower. Many of them have already accepted their fate, and want to pass on to see their loved ones on the other side. A deep sense of hopelessness was imbued into these poor souls, and they would rather remain dead than continue living. A large majority of them pass away without accepting your offer. None of the animal creatures step up to be your followers.

Out of all those deceased that you cojld revive at once, 123 people accept your offer. Your power skyrockets, and you feel newfound energy swell within your body...

Nobody who is living decide to accept your offer. They have been tormented by a deep sense of fear and paranoia at witnessing your power, and do not trust you. Your display of might only reminds them that they are but mere humans thrown into a dimension that they are not aware of, and they doubt your intentions. Perhaps it'll take a bit more trust building to get them to accept your blessing, and you helping them fight helps with that.

Merlin wants to meet with the leader of Ireland. In addition to this, Merlin would empower his followers and they would heal the civilians AND the soldiers of Ireland for free. Meanwhile he would check up on Buckingham Palace and see if The Following there was safe at the moment, and if they would remain safe. At this moment, Merlin, with his newfound power, would make the countryside in Ireland, between North Ireland and the rest of the island his Sanctuary. Anyone is welcome to come to the Sanctuary for protection from the outside world. No one has to be Merlin's follower for protection, and even non Humans who have proof that they can be trusted are allowed within it. If Ireland is safe for now, Merlin continues, this time continuing through Ireland attempting to totally eradicate the invaders.

Last edited:
Szerak limped through the streets of the city, leaving behind the scorched and devastated roads of his fight with Gedon, humming to himself as he did. With every step his limp became less and less noticeable until he was entirely walking normally again.

"Finally", he thought to himself "That god forsaken virus is finally gone. Took it long enough. Now then, what was I doing before that other guy arrived? Ah right!" With that Szerak lunged forward and placed his hand on the ground and whispered a single word. With that the street for dozens of kilometers shattered starting from where his hand was, the pieces flying into the air before crumbling into dust.

"Let's hope that grabs someone's attention." He said with a smirk

"Who is that? Who is that... hm... let me see... i dont know!" Says the System Interface, "Creatures like this thing transcend my notice! This- this is a.... a VERY BIG ERROR. V3ry... b1g... err.. eror... BIG ERR0R!"

As the System rambles about its lack of knowledge, the ground begins to rumble beneath you.

"Hey? Hey? Why are you ignoring me? Why are you ignoring me? Why? Why? Why are you ignoring me? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?"

The thing's voice begins to slowly distort as it speaks. Clearly, it's not exactly happy about you ignoring it.
"That didn't help." Weir would say, looking at it like it malfunctioning and back at the shaking ground. What's with it? He doesn't know.

And what's confusing him, is how this thing or place just keeps repeating the same word— why? Though it does remind him of a certain comic book about a guy solving the world being petrified by an alien species telling "why", that wasn't part of any other thoughts running on his head.

So perhaps...

"Can you tell me your name?" another world record. "Sorry, I don't know."

@Setsuna_tenma

"Oh. Well, you're quite boring, then. Goodbye."

A portal opens up beneath you and you suddenly find yourself back in the void that you were in before you had been sucked into the Metabus Gate. Somehow the shadowy figure had ejected you from the world.
"Seems I have been rejected. What does that even entail?" he thought

@DaReaperMan

Your Followers obey your orders without question, but as you approach your destination, you feel a sense of danger crawl up on your back. It may have already been obvious, but now it's even more evident that whatever is hiding in Helsinki is not exactly friendly.
"Templar, if you are not a combatant, stay out of Helsinki until I give the call that it's safe! The rest of you, be on your guard and prepare to search for survivors, but do not be afraid to teleport out if you are targeted, I will be attempting to find whatever that presence is!" Artanis said quickly, his sprint being damn fast, he was pulling away from the pack, trusting his followers to follow and stand as one

Mino's eyes widened at the Goddess' blinding speed, but she was more surprised that she was even able to notice that she had moved at all, following the woman's movements with her eyes. With a leap, she follows you, surprising herself even more at her newfound agility...

"Fast..." She mutters to herself, almost tempted to jump further ahead. She erases the thought however, not daring stand in front of her Goddess. She waits for you to advance.
The goddess glanced towards Minos, a small grin stretching across her face.

"...Mino...getting used to...new strength. This is....good." The goddess said softly.

"...Keep pace. We...will continue our search...until nightfall." She said. With that, she leaped forward again, using her finely honed senses to scan the surrounding area. She had already long since memorized the scent of Mino and the rest of her pack while she was at their village, and thus she would be particularly on the lookout for any similar scents that may indicate survivors of their species.

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Potentially! Maybe? One day? Anything is possible!"

As usual, the System was cryptic, but it hadn't lied to you so far. The chances may have been slim, but you felt that one day you'd return to this world in a hopefully more functional state.

@Da3ggman

You find that there is little point in venting your anger at this point, and that the only way forward is to learn and overcome. You are currently at your weakest, with no followers, and no territory to call your own. The corrupted environment sees this an opportunity to feast upon your flesh.

Retched mounds of unholy, stigmatized flesh rise from the rotten earth. Buildings that had gained life from the horrid energies of Chaos that flowed through the soil grew eyes and teeth and other carnivorous employments, and formed themselves into worm-like growths that outstretched themselves towards you.

The world itself was a predator, and unfortunately your battle left you as prey.

@ZoroNotZolo

The God that you address gives you no answer; what does answer your call though are the people who were previously praying to the altar that you now lay upon, bewildered by your sudden appearance upon their sacred, holy ground.

One of the cloaked rogues' eyes widened, and they shoot up, as if given a revalation at your arrival.

"A-A miracle... w-we have been sent a miracle!" He exclaims, seeing your manifestation in this realm as a sort of divine providence. It takes little time for the rest of the followers to begin cheering and praying to you, following this man's words. They were clearly easily swayed by many things, let alone a woman in foreign dress being suddenly transported into their holy temple.

@Spider_Kaiju

The President of Ireland is dead, and the leadership has been turned to naught but ruin. This was fortunately not particularly an issue at the time. When fighting off waves of animalistic insurgents, one did not take much time to spare a thought as to who would lead the nation now that their leader, and whatever was left of his advisors, had been slaughtered. The surviving people of Ireland are in clear need of guidance.

At your main base, your Followers are safe, and are doing much work to search for survivors as well as improve defenses. They have gotten completely used to the newfound divine might flowing through them, and as such display superhuman strength, precision, and reasoning abilities... Likely brought about by the nature of your Word, and Law.

Your Following feels your presence, as if they know you are watching over them. This brings them a clear sense of comfort.

@AbaddonTheDisappointment

This time you are given no response... it seems your previous assailant was the only one in the vicinity who'd dare challenge you. The very earth beneath you seemed to fear your exceptional strength and adaptability, not even daring to attempt to consume you. The ground was shattered by your overwhelming might, but it was tranquil... almost as if it was attempting to appease you.

@Backbackback

The thing is broken free of its trance as you address it, a big smile now on their face. It seems it is happy that you've finally stopped ignoring it, and gladly speaks to you.

"M-My name? I don't have a name." It says, "Well... I've had many names, but not a single name. And I don't think anyone would want to call me a million different names... so, you can call me whatever you'd like!"

@Setsuna_tenma

The master of that particular world did indeed reject your presence, but it seems that you are not restricted now that you're outside. You feel the ability to escape the void of blackness linger within the depths of your soul. So, if you so desired, you may move on to greener pastures.

Or, you may decide to spend the rest of your funds and rent another Metabus Gate.

What will you do?

@DaReaperMan

Your Followers trail behind you as best as they can, but they are clearly mostly unused to such a thing as you are. They are undisciplined and untrained, and while their bodies have been enhanced by your divinity, it is clear that as a battalion, they have no order, no formation, and should an enemy of any sizeable strength appear, they'd be wiped out in seconds. It seems that your Following will be mostly useless in the coming battle, without experience or training.

Mino nods with utmost obedience, and follows behind you.

There are many varying scents across the destruction strewn about the continent, but none that you could to use at the immediate moment. The wild is a cruel, dangerous place. At every corner, those with potential to be fostered die. Those with strength die. Those who are weak die. At every passing moment, battles ensue where the strong, weak, and valuable die... it is a world where not even the strong may survive; the ultimate wilderness, where only an Apex Predator such as yourself had hope of long-term survival.

@Setsuna_tenma

The master of that particular world did indeed reject your presence, but it seems that you are not restricted now that you're outside. You feel the ability to escape the void of blackness linger within the depths of your soul. So, if you so desired, you may move on to greener pastures.

Or, you may decide to spend the rest of your funds and rent another Metabus Gate.

What will you do?
"I will rent another gate." he said.

The thing is broken free of its trance as you address it, a big smile now on their face. It seems it is happy that you've finally stopped ignoring it, and gladly speaks to you.

"M-My name? I don't have a name." It says, "Well... I've had many names, but not a single name. And I don't think anyone would want to call me a million different names... so, you can call me whatever you'd like!"
"Charice." he stated their supposed name, "I'm Weir." nodded, and then walked.

(I do apologize for not making my post as long as I can, since should I tell what would be this guy's thoughts almost every time, then it'd be basically having to explain how his neurons move to his brain and what processed would occur upon being met by a stimuli. Do not mistake my simplicity for posting for being lazy.)

Last edited:

This time you are given no response... it seems your previous assailant was the only one in the vicinity who'd dare challenge you. The very earth beneath you seemed to fear your exceptional strength and adaptability, not even daring to attempt to consume you. The ground was shattered by your overwhelming might, but it was tranquil... almost as if it was attempting to appease you.
"Hmm... well, if no one is going to come to me, I guess I'll just have to find them." Szerak stated as he sprouted wings from his back once more and flew through the corrupted cityscape. "It's a city, there has to be someone here, well someone other than that freak back there."

@ZoroNotZolo

The God that you address gives you no answer; what does answer your call though are the people who were previously praying to the altar that you now lay upon, bewildered by your sudden appearance upon their sacred, holy ground.

One of the cloaked rogues' eyes widened, and they shoot up, as if given a revelation at your arrival.

"A-A miracle... w-we have been sent a miracle!" He exclaims, seeing your manifestation in this realm as a sort of divine providence. It takes little time for the rest of the followers to begin cheering and praying to you, following this man's words. They were clearly easily swayed by many things, let alone a woman in foreign dress being suddenly transported into their holy temple.
The Goddess raised a brow, looking toward the people.

"I appreciate the admiration, really... But what can you tell me of this place? Is this the one who brought me here?" She asked her adoring new audience, hoping they could provide answers where he did not.

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Potentially! Maybe? One day? Anything is possible!"

As usual, the System was cryptic, but it hadn't lied to you so far. The chances may have been slim, but you felt that one day you'd return to this world in a hopefully more functional state
She shook her head accepting that, slightly less worried, and then spent the last minutes with the humans of this world, waiting for the moment when she had to leave, at one point seeing a group of people she smiled and said the following.

"Do not be afraid because I am leaving, because deep down you know that I will always be with you and that one day I will return to help you, do not be bad and help others, because the world depends on you, I just reminded you that good people exist who want to help you, so I ask you all that in the end, remain faithful to a future where no one has to hurt anyone and there is just a better future for all of us" Sarah say this before slowly rising into the sky with her wings to begin to disappear because her time was running out

@DaReaperMan

Your Followers trail behind you as best as they can, but they are clearly mostly unused to such a thing as you are. They are undisciplined and untrained, and while their bodies have been enhanced by your divinity, it is clear that as a battalion, they have no order, no formation, and should an enemy of any sizeable strength appear, they'd be wiped out in seconds. It seems that your Following will be mostly useless in the coming battle, without experience or training.
Artanis' previous orders stood, and with everyone there being non-combatants, he'd have no aid until he cleared the city himself-- something this old soldier was fine with. He moved with purpose, throwing his telepathy in front of himself, searching for the disturbance within Helsinki as he scanned the area.

@Setsuna_tenma

"Are you suuuuuureeeee? You won't be able to rent another..."

You notice that you only have the funds to rent one more gate. Perhaps a bit more thought should be put into whether or not you move into another alternate world.

@Backbackback

"Charice? Charice... Charice Charice Charice..." The being repeats its new title a few times, as if to memorize it. While you would not know this, it was no exaggeration that it had a million titles; a million names drifting into the realm of Infinity. Hence, the creature made an effort to remember its new title.

"I like Charice!" Says Charice, as the ground around you begins to morph to Charice's will. The ground beneath you caves in, as you both begin to fall into what is seemingly an Abyss.

"Anyways, let's play, Mr. God!"

You see no other real life besides the assailant you had battled only a few moments before... but as you fly across the chaotic cityscape, you feel a familiar energy near you. The same presence that had allowed you entry through the tornado of miasma coating the continent was drawing ever closer, beckoning you near it.

@ZoroNotZolo

The people are now confused at your confusion. Their cheers eventually die down after a few moments, and one of the cloaked rogues address you.

"Um... are you... not a Miracle?" They ask.

@Oliver_de_jesus

Your people are despaired at your departure, but there is a sense of comfort lingering deep within their souls, knowing that one day you will return to them. You have gained countless Followers, numbering in the Tens of Thousands... but as you leave this dimension, dragged through a portal of light, their influence is weakened significantly. In your original world, with a severely dampened connection to the alternate dimension, the countless followers you'd amassed amount to the mere power of about 100.

You have returned to the Abyss, now in the void of the Metabus once more. Armed with the belief equivalent to that of a hundred men, women, and children, you are stronger than ever. Not as strong as you would be in the alternate world, but still much stronger.

What will your next move be?

@DaReaperMan

Your Followers stop in their tracks as you reach closest to Helsinki than you've ever been, and they feel the chaotic energy slam against them like a brick wall. Many are stunned with fear at the power they've experienced... it is not only equivalent to your own might, but far more sinister. Many hold back the urge to soil themselves in fear, and barely succeed.

How will you approach?

Your people are despaired at your departure, but there is a sense of comfort lingering deep within their souls, knowing that one day you will return to them. You have gained countless Followers, numbering in the Tens of Thousands... but as you leave this dimension, dragged through a portal of light, their influence is weakened significantly. In your original world, with a severely dampened connection to the alternate dimension, the countless followers you'd amassed amount to the mere power of about 100.

You have returned to the Abyss, now in the void of the Metabus once more. Armed with the belief equivalent to that of a hundred men, women, and children, you are stronger than ever. Not as strong as you would be in the alternate world, but still much stronger.

Sarah lightly smiles to herself, before giving a small sigh.

"I wonder can I see what other gods do?" She asks herself to start floating, seeing if she can find a way to see that, maybe interacting with others can help something.

@DaReaperMan

Your Followers stop in their tracks as you reach closest to Helsinki than you've ever been, and they feel the chaotic energy slam against them like a brick wall. Many are stunned with fear at the power they've experienced... it is not only equivalent to your own might, but far more sinister. Many hold back the urge to soil themselves in fear, and barely succeed.

How will you approach?
"Stand strong Templar! Faith before fear!" Artanis' voice rushed through his followers' minds to try and raise their will. Artanis' fists clenched, and those blue blades he'd once used as a mere light source appeared in a Blazing blue light, his shoulder pieces and back pieces disconnected from themselves as he prepared for battle... and then disappeared. Reappearing in blue material a second later a few dozen meters above Helsinki before falling, viewing the lights around himself, searching for the source of malice, and trying to view their thoughts and intentions. Artanis' mind rushed with strategies as he descended, though he'd need to see his target before having anything solid.

You see no other real life besides the assailant you had battled only a few moments before... but as you fly across the chaotic cityscape, you feel a familiar energy near you. The same presence that had allowed you entry through the tornado of miasma coating the continent was drawing ever closer, beckoning you near it.
“Hmm, how interesting” Szerak said to himself as he started flying towards the energy “Perhaps there will be another worthy challenge here.”

Next, Merlin will take leadership of Ireland if the people can trust him to do so. If there isn't enough trust, he will skip that and just visit the neighboring countries such as Iceland or others such as the ones in Scandinavia and France. Not even he is sure what his next move should be. The Earth is so broken right now. There are many problems to be solved.

Your new Followers discuss amongst themselves in their incomprehensible bug language. After a few moments, they all collectively nod, their wings beginning to flap as they begin flying out the windows once more, beckoning you to follow them.

It seems they've agreed to lead you to their colony.
As his followers begin to flutter out the windows, Harold wastes no time in following them. "Lead the way. Together, we'll reign supreme!"

@Da3ggman

You find that there is little point in venting your anger at this point, and that the only way forward is to learn and overcome. You are currently at your weakest, with no followers, and no territory to call your own. The corrupted environment sees this an opportunity to feast upon your flesh.

Retched mounds of unholy, stigmatized flesh rise from the rotten earth. Buildings that had gained life from the horrid energies of Chaos that flowed through the soil grew eyes and teeth and other carnivorous employments, and formed themselves into worm-like growths that outstretched themselves towards you.

The world itself was a predator, and unfortunately your battle left you as prey.
Gedon felt the breath of all the “living” things springing out to attack him; in response, he shot out his Radius bone in his arm, pre-carved into the shape of a blade.

“If you wish for a swift death, then you’ve come to the right fight,” he told the monsters, before slicing the nearest worm-like creature in half, almost like a warning.

Mino nods with utmost obedience, and follows behind you.

There are many varying scents across the destruction strewn about the continent, but none that you could to use at the immediate moment. The wild is a cruel, dangerous place. At every corner, those with potential to be fostered die. Those with strength die. Those who are weak die. At every passing moment, battles ensue where the strong, weak, and valuable die... it is a world where not even the strong may survive; the ultimate wilderness, where only an Apex Predator such as yourself had hope of long-term survival.
After a long search through the forested countryside. The goddess alighted atop a branch, motioning Mino to halt behind her.

"...This place...reeks of...conflict. Beyond the scents of...blood and death..." The goddess muttered. She took a breath, more out of annoyance than any actual exhaustion.

"Mino..." She turned to face the woman. "Tell me...about the...human corpses I saw in your tribe, earlier. Who were they?"

"Charice? Charice... Charice Charice Charice..." The being repeats its new title a few times, as if to memorize it. While you would not know this, it was no exaggeration that it had a million titles; a million names drifting into the realm of Infinity. Hence, the creature made an effort to remember its new title.
"It's a girl name." he replied rather simply, though he didn't know much what gender that place or thing or they could be, so it's more so a shot in a dark about that decision.
"I like Charice!" Says Charice, as the ground around you begins to morph to Charice's will. The ground beneath you caves in, as you both begin to fall into what is seemingly an Abyss.

As he falls into said darkness, the God would calmly look down and ask, "Play what?" towards their rather excited sentence.

@Setsuna_tenma

"Are you suuuuuureeeee? You won't be able to rent another..."

You notice that you only have the funds to rent one more gate. Perhaps a bit more thought should be put into whether or not you move into another alternate world.

@Backbackback

@ZoroNotZolo

The people are now confused at your confusion. Their cheers eventually die down after a few moments, and one of the cloaked rogues address you.

@Oliver_de_jesus

@DaReaperMan

How will you approach?
"Yes. Go big or go home" I said.

@ZoroNotZolo

"Forgive my ignorance..." Aspasia spoke, "But I do suppose that would depend on how you define a Miracle..."

@Oliver_de_jesus

You exit the void of the Metabus, and go out into the world. You find yourself suspended over a large ocean, which ocean you can't exactly tell, but it's most certainly a large body of water.

Now, you are left in the middle of nowhere. What will you do?

@DaReaperMan

As you hover near Helsinki, as far away from it as you can be without being potentially discovered by an enemy, you notice that the entire city has been ruined. Not a single building is still intact, and those that have yet to fall completely are burning. You sense no survivors... except the horrifically chaotic presence looking over you, surrounding Helsinki like a dome of pure malice.

To proceed, it is not possible to avoid a battle with whatever is laying ahead.

How will you proceed?

You are led out of the city by the presence and soon you exit whatever part of the country you are in. After a few minutes of flying you find yourself deep within a mountain range, a giant cave being carved out of the side of the corrupted landmass. A large, gaping eye stares down at you from the top of the mountain range, before going on about its business, scanning the surrounding land. And occasionally firing a beam of death at whatever it feels like from its bloody pupil, vaporizing it's target.

Ignoring that, within the cave, the presence is closer than ever. How will you proceed?

@Spider_Kaiju

The people of Ireland barely accept you as their new leader, ever suspicious of your intentions. But... you are placed into the same office that the late President was. It is clear on the faces of the people that they fear you, and somewhat regret this, but what other choice do they have?

As the new ruler of Ireland, what is your first move?

@Adem_Warlock69

The bug creatures fly you over the destroyed city at speeds faster than sound, gliding over the burning cityscape. After a few minutes of flying, you are led to an isolated patch of scalding land, the very earth boiling around what seems to be a hole in the ground.

Your Followers point you to this, insinuating the passageway, set within the middle of scorched earth, leads to their nest.

@Da3ggman

Your target is cleaved in twane by your attack, but not fully. The Land itself begins to cackle at you, mocking your inability to present the same flesh you had so viciously tormented with your power over biology, not to long before your battle, with a swift end. Countless mouths and openings let out radiating waves of psychotic laughs, the ground beating beneath you like a heart.

Mino took a few moments to think, not wanting to provide her Goddess with a half-baked report, before speaking.

"Presumably... human... soldiers." She said, "They... had... strange... devices. Ranged... weapons... that... fired... metal balls, when a trigger... was... pressed. And... large... logs... of metal, that exploded... on contact. They had... flying... devices. Machines with... weird... metal sticks... that spun fast. These... seemed to... propel the... soldiers... and their... machine... into the air. Which... let... them... f... fire... down... upon us."

She thought for a few more moments, remembering her battle with the soldiers not to long ago. Her furry ears twitched a bit, before she continued on.

"They were... quite... weak. Slow... with... insufficient... training or... discipline. Their... ranks... broke... easily. And they... did not... hesitate... to... abandon... their... comrades. Me and my men... did not... allow any... of them... to survive."

@Backbackback

Charice did not seem to care about what gender was typically assigned such a name, as the concept of "gender" scarcely applied to it. After a bit of falling, they landed onto a ground seemingly made of rubber, the floor bouncing and rippling as they landed, causing then to be launched back into the air.

"Well... we can play anything!" Charice said happily, "We can play anything, and whatever, or anything and whatever, FOREVER! Forever and ever!"

The being was bounced back into the air, fell down to the rubbery earth beneath, was bounced up, tumbled down, bounced up, tumbled down, bounced up, tumbled down.... over and over and over and over and over again.

"As long as we're inside of me, time doesn't flow! You can remain here forever and ever... and it'll be so much fun!"

@Setsuna_tenma

Your decision is acknowledged, and a Gate presents itself to you... but it's weird. Unlike the ever-changing neon of the other doors swirling throughout the Void of the Metabus, this gate is one solid color: blood red.

Will you proceed?

@ZoroNotZolo

Your confusion continues to confuse those who have already been confused even further. Everyone is quite confused. They clearly expected you to have all the answers they needed and wanted, but this hope was short-lived. They did not doubt that you were some kind of divinity, but the nature of said divinity was called into question.

The zealots begin discussing amongst themselves, trying to make heads or tails of your existence.

@Oliver_de_jesus

You exit the void of the Metabus, and go out into the world. You find yourself suspended over a large ocean, which ocean you can't exactly tell, but it's most certainly a large body of water.

Now, you are left in the middle of nowhere. What will you do?

@DaReaperMan

As you hover near Helsinki, as far away from it as you can be without being potentially discovered by an enemy, you notice that the entire city has been ruined. Not a single building is still intact, and those that have yet to fall completely are burning. You sense no survivors... except the horrifically chaotic presence looking over you, surrounding Helsinki like a dome of pure malice.

How will you proceed?

You are led out of the city by the presence and soon you exit whatever part of the country you are in. After a few minutes of flying you find yourself deep within a mountain range, a giant cave being carved out of the side of the corrupted landmass. A large, gaping eye stares down at you from the top of the mountain range, before going on about its business, scanning the surrounding land. And occasionally firing a beam of death at whatever it feels like from its bloody pupil, vaporizing it's target.

Ignoring that, within the cave, the presence is closer than ever. How will you proceed?

@Spider_Kaiju

The people of Ireland barely accept you as their new leader, ever suspicious of your intentions. But... you are placed into the same office that the late President was. It is clear on the faces of the people that they fear you, and somewhat regret this, but what other choice do they have?

As the new ruler of Ireland, what is your first move?

@Adem_Warlock69

The bug creatures fly you over the destroyed city at speeds faster than sound, gliding over the burning cityscape. After a few minutes of flying, you are led to an isolated patch of scalding land, the very earth boiling around what seems to be a hole in the ground.

Your Followers point you to this, insinuating the passageway, set within the middle of scorched earth, leads to their nest.

@Da3ggman

Your target is cleaved in twane by your attack, but not fully. The Land itself begins to cackle at you, mocking your inability to present the same flesh you had so viciously tormented with your power over biology, not to long before your battle, with a swift end. Countless mouths and openings let out radiating waves of psychotic laughs, the ground beating beneath you like a heart.

Mino took a few moments to think, not wanting to provide her Goddess with a half-baked report, before speaking.

"Presumably... human... soldiers." She said, "They... had... strange... devices. Ranged... weapons... that... fired... metal balls, when a trigger... was... pressed. And... large... logs... of metal, that exploded... on contact. They had... flying... devices. Machines with... weird... metal sticks... that spun fast. These... seemed to... propel the... soldiers... and their... machine... into the air. Which... let... them... f... fire... down... upon us."

She thought for a few more moments, remembering her battle with the soldiers not to long ago. Her furry ears twitched a bit, before she continued on.

"They were... quite... weak. Slow... with... insufficient... training or... discipline. Their... ranks... broke... easily. And they... did not... hesitate... to... abandon... their... comrades. Me and my men... did not... allow any... of them... to survive."

@Backbackback

Charice did not seem to care about what gender was typically assigned such a name, as the concept of "gender" scarcely applied to it. After a bit of falling, they landed onto a ground seemingly made of rubber, the floor bouncing and rippling as they landed, causing then to be launched back into the air.

"Well... we can play anything!" Charice said happily, "We can play anything, and whatever, or anything and whatever, FOREVER! Forever and ever!"

The being was bounced back into the air, fell down to the rubbery earth beneath, was bounced up, tumbled down, bounced up, tumbled down, bounced up, tumbled down.... over and over and over and over and over again.

"As long as we're inside of me, time doesn't flow! You can remain here forever and ever... and it'll be so much fun!"

@Setsuna_tenma

Your decision is acknowledged, and a Gate presents itself to you... but it's weird. Unlike the ever-changing neon of the other doors swirling throughout the Void of the Metabus, this gate is one solid color: blood red.

Will you proceed?

@ZoroNotZolo

Your confusion continues to confuse those who have already been confused even further. Everyone is quite confused. They clearly expected you to have all the answers they needed and wanted, but this hope was short-lived. They did not doubt that you were some kind of divinity, but the nature of said divinity was called into question.

The zealots begin discussing amongst themselves, trying to make heads or tails of your existence.
"Looks dangerous but high risk means high rewards." He said before entering it

Fortification
First thing's first, the surviving military forces are to protect Ireland's last remaining citizens. Merlin issues and executive order for the remaining survivors to move to his newly minted Sanctuary. Furthermore, Merlin then decides he'd issue another order allowing some empowered individuals the right to search for more survivors. With Merlin's Sanctuary returning the modern conveniences such as electric power and running water for the people, plus free healing for their injuries and infirmities, etc, it should be easy to survive. The people are supposed to focus on surviving and helping others survive. Furthermore, Merlin continues teaching his Worldview, hoping to garner some more worshipers. Finally, he leaves Ireland, keeping a close eye on his empowered individuals so he's not just leaving.

Merlin attempts to find survivors across The English Channel, he's seeing if he can help somewhere in France.

Sarah was thoughtful, and so she did the oldest trick to decide which direction to go.

"From tin marín de do pingüe, cúcara, mácara, puppet it was, I wasn't it, it was Teté, hit her, hit her because she was." She said she is finished pointing east.

"Okay, let's see who's over there." Sarah surrounded herself with light to accelerate to her maximum speed, she was a flash crossing kilometers in search of any God or anything else.

(I honestly don't know where I'm going, any God who is in the main dimension and who is looking at the sky can probably answer this, unless Azontr wants me to meet someone specific)

“Well that thing is… a bit concerning.” Szerak says to himself as he lands in front of the cave. He walks closer to it, trying to peer through the entrance and see what may hide within.

“HELLO! ANYONE IN THERE!?” he shouts into the cave

@DaReaperMan

How will you proceed?
(Let's ignore for a moment that Artanis can't fly and is just free falling)

Artanis maneuvered, gently swaying himself to the size as he looked for the disturbance that destroyed the capital of Finland, and it wasn't like Artanis was happy, but he was bottling up his rage, he wanted to tear the thing limb from limb, but it wasn't he who should be enraged-- it was his followers, so he needed to incapacitate so they could decide this thing's fate.

Back