• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New World Incarnation - RP Thread

(I edited my post like twice so it wasn't contradictory so you might wanna reread it lol, France has human survivors just not in the part you're in.)

As you soar through the skies, you don't find anything on the ground, but rather in the very skies you now linger in. In the distance, through the clumps of corrupted clouds and poisonous Gas, you notice a strange flying... creature, soaring ahead of you.

It seems living, yet not. Part of it is gaseous, yet some solid. A strange beast.

How do you approach it?
To say that Gedon was bewildered would be an understatement. He scanned, and re-scanned, and rescanned again, only for them to all come to the same conclusion: this thing was partially made up of some form of gas, perhaps the same type that he was flying through right now. It's almost spiny and sleek dark design was eye candy; he simply had to investigate it further! After all, it was the first thing that he had seen that didn't try to immediately attack him. So, the new God flew closer to the specimen.

"How fascinating this world is!" he exclaimed to himself, getting close enough to the creature that he could easily reach out and touch it, continuing, "I wonder if it's conscious..."

Obviously he couldn't just speak to it; after all, what are the chances that it knows his language? No, he would have to go even more basic than that: just a mere touch to test the animal's reaction. Gedon gently guided his hand along the black, spiky back of it, making sure not to apply too much pressure.

@DaReaperMan

You were able to evade with not much issue, but your Followers, even when protected by forcefields, were not so lucky. Some are quick-witted enough to dodge away from the edge of the force, avoiding both shockwaves and rubble alike. Some aren't so swift on their toes, and not only are they impacted with rubble, even at the very edge of the slash, they are met with a catastrophic force that sends them flying. Their forcefields remain as intact as they can be, but they are disoriented, with moderate injury. Around 10 of your Followers are injured.

"Vorxus faces you!"

As you assess the situation, your enemy finally comes into view. He is hovering above you, seemingly standing on the air itself. In his crooked hand is a golden blade. His body is covered in a crimson cloak, twinkling lights dancing within the darkness. His blade growls at you.

"....."

He says nothing, and prepares to strike once more. You can feel World Power congealing in his blade. What do you do?
Artanis doesn't bother speaking in that moment either, viewing this Vorxus' intentions from the lights, and in that same instant, he charged without truly meaning it, just something that popped into his mind... Artanis did always prefer action over thought in combat as a soldier, and it seemed he was no different as a god

And so Artanis moved up several meters, grabbing the man's wrist and twisting it with one hand before unleashing the full force of his lightning with the other-- normally, he'd just strike with his psionic blade, but he was getting that Followers meant power from when he gained the Followers from the previous camp, and this person had to be powerful to do that to Helsinki...

"I desire unity Vorxus! You may not be human, but that does not mean you must destroy! There are those who would crush us both, but together we can be strong!" He tried to make Vorxus see reason, his blue eyes piercing the darkness of the red cloakas he looked into what he thought was Vorxus' head

@AbaddonTheDisappointment

As you call out for the Mistress to face you, the water illuminated in moonlight begins to rise in globs. The masses of glowing liquid begin to swiftly congeal into a physical form.

"The Mistress of Infinite Night has manifested herself through the use of an Avatar!"

A girl, standing at around 5', manifests in front of you. She smiles gently.

"Aren't you just an adorable little thing?" She says. The ethereal glow of her yellow eyes is weirdly disorienting... but strangely, it seems as though she has no intent to fight.
"Adorable?" Szerak scoffed "Says the girl that's a good 2/3rds of my height"

"I thought the armor would look at least a little threatening..." he thought to himself "She doesn't seem like she wants to fight and I am within her Sanctuary. Perhaps I should play it a bit safe."

"So, 'Mistress of the Infinite Night', why have you invited me here?" he asked the avatar before him

@Adem_Warlock69

Unfortunately, your new subjects do not speak your language; they only know bug noises. But they are smart little things, and have long since accounted for the language barrier.

One of your subjects attacks another, and removes their arm. Luckily, it grows back pretty quickly. They seem pretty nonchalant about it. Then, the one holding the arm takes a bite into the arm, and swallows. They then point to the arm which they've chewed on.

It seems that this kind takes kindly to offerings of food, is what they are trying to say.
"Severed limbs? I guess that would work given how fast you seem to regenerate them..." Harold ponders,
"Though I doubt it would be as effective if an outsider were to arrive with a horde of severed limbs from your kin..."

"
But what if..." His voice trails off as an idea begins to form, "What if... I prepare a grand feast for your entire colony, just as I did before?
Feasting upon a banquet fit for kings! That's sure to win them over to my cause."
Harold takes flight and descends into the dark depths of the hole.

As you converse with the foreign God, Mino listens intently, standing next to you and not daring to intervene. Once the conversation is over, she glances back at the foreign God as he departs, and snarls at him silently.

"I do not like that man..." She grumbles. She likely has more curses and vile words to utter about him, but her understanding of language is still a bit undeveloped for anything beyond a childish declaration of her distaste for the God.
The goddess watches the foreign god as he leaves, before glancing towards Mino, her eyes narrowed.

"...He's a fool. As I suspect...many of the other so-called 'gods' are." She said flatly, purposely slowing her speech for Mino. She relaxed her muscles ever so slightly, before raising her chin, beginning to sniff the air.

"...But I'll remember...his scent. We'll deal...with him, if necessary..." She said.

Back