• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flammarion: The Roleplay Thread

Sonnet's face hardened, his easy smile fading from his face as he heard the stampede of horses approaching their location.

"....I suppose I needn't have offered. Let's pick this up another time." The man said. He stood to his feet, his hand resting on one of the swords at his side.
"Uhuh..." Kunimitsu nodded, "Just tell when."
Sonnet stared at the solider as it rushed towards him, his hand gripping the hilt of his weapon.

"...Apologies. I don't much like fighting." He said softly. He began to walk forward, slowly approaching the soldier's weapon as they rushed towards him. The moment before the blade would have impaled his chest...he vanished, appearing a few paces behind his foe. His sword had been drawn...though it wasn't clear when he had done so...the movement so quick the soldier likely hadn't even noticed.

"...But those girls are under...my protection." He said. Gingerly he resheathed his weapon....the motion accompanied by a large gash suddenly appearing across the soldier's chest, cut so quickly that...without exceptional reaction speed, it would not have even perceived the slash that had been dealt across its armor.
"Nice cutting skills." she would say behind him, having made her way there, still sitting on her floating sword.

The soldiers halt their barrage the instant they saw your display of power. You see the color of the less experienced archers drain from their face. They quake in absolute terror as they realize you are not of mortal flesh.

However, your form sparks a fury of war in the older soldiers. In the corner of your eye, you see another, much smaller squadron appear from behind one of the shacks in the village. They bring out an impossibly large cannon. It could have easily been the size of a small house.

The cannon points at your direction and readies to fire at your shield.
"Oh my exploding stars!" She said, with fake surprise on her face. A mere arrow was nothing in comparison to a cannon of that magnitude... it'd blow through her shield in an instant. She could weave it tighter... but to deflect that, weaving a shield that tightly would take to long- and as they had already readied the war machine to fire, she didn't have much time.

The solution was rather simple, though. Simply destroy it before it fired.

Her shield of tentacles began to unweave itself... forming a large net. This net of tentacles would swiftly sharpen itself on a microscopic level... creating a net of thin blades. And with a snap of her fingers, the wall of razors charged towards the cannon and those manning it, intent on slicing them to cubes. A bit of a gamble... this attack was lethal, and would likely slice through the insurgents and their cannon like butter if landed properly- But should the cannon fire before it reached its target... well, the tentacles lacked their exceptionally tight weave. If the blast could break through some of her best defense, it definitely would've torn her attack that abandoned all defense to shreds.

@Da3ggman

Your icicles further mow down the main force, causing a panic amongst the battalion as they scramble to block the icicles with thick, rocky shields.
"Ice-splosion."

Right before the icicles hit the enemy shields, they shattered in the air, sending jagged pieces of ice shooting across the battlefield like shrapnel. As they hit, the things they touched began to freeze solid.

"You all might want to watch out; this'll hurt if it hits ya!" he yelled at the rest of the group in the midst of their various battles.

@Oliver_de_jesus

She moves to dodge the blade, but her lumbering frame proved to be too slow. You manage to slice one of her eyes clean off. The youkai clutches her eyes in pain.

“NNGH! YOU BASTARD!”

Her right eye glows blood red. She plants the weapon into the ground and creates a ring of fire around the area. The walls of flame seem to be twice the size of an oak tree, very hard to escape without some form of flight. However, they do not seem to cause you any harm should you try not to escape this duel.

Afterwards, her weapon glows a fiery red. Fireballs begin to shoot from the kanabo and head directly towards you. Any that miss begin to ricochet from the walls uncontrollably.

@The_man_with_the_Midas_touch

The soldier walks a few steps in pain, before dropping dead on the floor, as if it were a scene taken from a movie.

“Wow!”

Natsume looks in awe at your finesse. Even Catherine seems impressed, despite her deadpan demeanor.

“You’ve got some slick moves. We haven’t had an outsider like you in quite a while. Hehe~”

@azontr

For a brief moment, you can see the fear in those soldiers eyes as their life would be taken the second your razors landed. The screams of those men quickly stop as both them and the cannon are shredded into pieces. Blood splatters across the villagers, and shocks the remaining ambush force. They begin to run behind the shacks and hide from you, as if their life depended on it.

However, it seems the archers in the main force regained composure. They immediately dip their arrows in oil and light it on fire before sending the next volley at you.

In their eyes, a monster loathes fire, and they hope you will be no different.

@Da3ggman

The ice shrapnel slaughters the remaining front-line force. In a split second, the once strong battalion of men had been reduced to a mere few, skirmishing for their lives.

This does not dissuade them entirely, however. In their final act of desperation, they advise their calvary to ride out from the forest, and charge directly at you. Strange, earthy charms grant these soldiers a forcefield to protect themselves from a single attack.

The soldier walks a few steps in pain, before dropping dead on the floor, as if it were a scene taken from a movie.

“Wow!”

Natsume looks in awe at your finesse. Even Catherine seems impressed, despite her deadpan demeanor.

“You’ve got some slick moves. We haven’t had an outsider like you in quite a while. Hehe~”
"I know, right?" she added to pile of compliments, "He's good." clapping her hands.

"Maybe the doll you gave him did wonders with his skill." crossed her arms.

Zack smiles, keeps his weapon on his back and turned into a fighter plane that quickly dodged the flames by performing maneuvers and then responding using laser eyes.

he loves to get on his opponent's nerves with his craziness

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

The insurgents were... correct?

"Blegh..."

Freya hated fire. Not because it was a weakness of hers, though not unlike many others, she would burn under a high flame... it simply reminded her of her own dimension. She couldn't count the number of times she'd been attacked with flaming projectiles, or been burned at the stake, or been dropped into an active volcano, only for her to survive and end up with annoying burns that took far longer to heal than blunt or sliced wounds. She didn't even have time to relish in the bloodshed she caused before the flaming projectiles barreled towards her...

"Though..." She smiled...

@Da3ggman

Freya took advantage of the nearby ice-splosion... and allowed the burst of icicles to hit her tentacles, freezing them solid down to where they protruded from her body. Despite their now partially solidified state, Freya was still able to maneuver them with some level of dexterity, and used the now frozen limbs to bat the flaming arrows out of the air, assuming Daedalus' ice was cold enough to negate or mitigate the flames of the arrows.

"Much obliged, big Sir!" She called out, licking her lips. "I much prefer cold weather!"

@Da3ggman

The ice shrapnel slaughters the remaining front-line force. In a split second, the once strong battalion of men had been reduced to a mere few, skirmishing for their lives.

This does not dissuade them entirely, however. In their final act of desperation, they advise their calvary to ride out from the forest, and charge directly at you. Strange, earthy charms grant these soldiers a forcefield to protect themselves from a single attack.
He stomped on the ground, sending a wave of ice spikes protruding from the ground to skewer them all where they stood.
@Da3ggman

Freya took advantage of the nearby ice-splosion... and allowed the burst of icicles to hit her tentacles, freezing them solid down to where they protruded from her body. Despite their now partially solidified state, Freya was still able to maneuver them with some level of dexterity, and used the now frozen limbs to bat the flaming arrows out of the air, assuming Daedalus' ice was cold enough to negate or mitigate the flames of the arrows.

"Much obliged, big Sir!" She called out, licking her lips. "I much prefer cold weather!"
"Heh, that makes two of us!" Daedalus responded, laughing a bit at the carnage unfolding around him. So much screaming; so much bloodshed; so many unique abilities to wonder and research; oh, how he loved it all! "Hey, Freya, right? Wanna see something really cool?" he asked her, smirking a bit at his own awful pun.

Heh, that makes two of us!" Daedalus responded, laughing a bit at the carnage unfolding around him. So much screaming; so much bloodshed; so many unique abilities to wonder and research; oh, how he loved it all! "Hey, Freya, right? Wanna see something really cool?" he asked her, smirking a bit at his own awful pun.
"I will not ask how you learned my name without me telling you!" Freya called out, a devilish smirk on her face. "What I will ask, however, is what exactly do you have planned now, big Sir?"

@Backbackback @ThisThingisReallyBroken

Sonnet gave an exaggerated bow, flashing the three ladies a smile.

"...Many thanks for the compliments, my fair ladies. Though I must admit...I'm a bit rusty. Haven't drawn the blade like that in years..." He mused. He glanced towards any remaining soldiers nearby, his hand still firmly on the hilt of his sword.

"...If they're smart that'll be the only time I have to draw it..." He said. His last display had been flashy...but also purposeful. He had hoped to scare off some of the weaker-willed soldiers from attacking them.

@Backbackback @ThisThingisReallyBroken

Sonnet gave an exaggerated bow, flashing the three ladies a smile.

"...Many thanks for the compliments, my fair ladies. Though I must admit...I'm a bit rusty. Haven't drawn the blade like that in years..." He mused. He glanced towards any remaining soldiers nearby, his hand still firmly on the hilt of his sword.

"...If they're smart that'll be the only time I have to draw it..." He said. His last display had been flashy...but also purposeful. He had hoped to scare off some of the weaker-willed soldiers from attacking them.
"No need for thanks, cutie pie, I'm sure you deserve it." a thumbs up she gave, "Just be sure to keep polishing them. You're doing a great job."

"I will not ask how you learned my name without me telling you!" Freya called out, a devilish smirk on her face. "What I will ask, however, is what exactly do you have planned now, big Sir?"
"Hahaha, a king never reveals his secrets, my feminine friend!" Daedalus replied in a boisterous tone, his eyes glinting mysterious blue light. "As for what I intend to do now: Rip and Tear."

A war suit of ice began forming around him, quickly replacing his old invisible one. The surrounding square mile dropped at least 30 degrees, as the ruler plucked his ice sword from the ground, and charged into the front lines.

"Hehe... a girl can surely get behind ripping and tearing..." Freya grinned with monstrous delight, taking a moment to relish in the bloodshed she had caused.

"Hahaha... hahaha! HAHAHAHA!!! NOW! My precious cannon fodder!" She called out to her enemiesprey, "I am far from satisfied! Do you not have anyone stronger!? If not, then why the fear? FACE ME AND DIE LIKE MEN!"

@Oliver_de_jesus

You graciously dodge every fireball hurled at your way. However, firing a heat based attack at a fire youkai did not seem like the best idea. She smiles as the lasers only cause light, painless burns.

“Seems your a lot dumber than ya LOOK!”

The youkai rips her kanabo out of the ground and tosses it directly at you. It generates a great amount of force. You feel as if getting struck by this whirling baton of death could send you crashing down. Afterwards, she pulls out a bottle of sake, and chugs it down.

An aura of flame combusts around her body as her speed increases by 2x for a brief moment. The youkai rushes at you, ready to cave your skull with a punch.

@Da3ggman

Your spikes impale the incoming cavalry. The lifeless bodies of the riders rise in high in the air, and those that avoided the spikes begin to trip over their dead allies. All that is left of this final fight for survival is a mangled pile of bodies and gore.

The archers in the very back begin to away from your charge, completely disbanding the attacking force.

@azontr

It seems as if the main force had been defeated. Those that remain run far away from the battlefield. Some even rush into the village to hide behind the shacks.

All the soldiers hiding behind the sheds seem to actively avoid your location. The body of their comrade lying in Catherine’s home proves a good warning of what’s to come.

Natsume takes a peek outside, and witnesses the carnage your allies had done against the attacking force.

“Whoa…You guys could be the real deal….”

@Lou_change

Seeing their main force be slaughtered by your friends, your opponent vanished into a puff a smoke before your boos could rip him to shreds.

It seems you were victorious. For now.

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

"Would have preferred a bit less...bloodshed. This seemed less like a battle, and more like a massacre...." The man said. He sighed, moving his hand away from his blade.

"...My dear witches...we should begin preparations to leave."

@Backbackback

The man flashed her a small, tired smile.

"...Seems like this place will present plenty of opportunities to sharpen them, for better or worse..." The man said.

"Wait. That's it? Really?" Freya let out an incredibly disappointed sigh, "Not one of you has the courage to face me? Not even one? Soldiers, cowering behind the homes of villagers like they are the villagers themselves... honestly... what a bore."

The man flashed her a small, tired smile.

"...Seems like this place will present plenty of opportunities to sharpen them, for better or worse..." The man said.
"Though, I myself wouldn't want to ruin this nice day with you..." approaching him— changing from being afloat the sword to walking using her heels— a head pat she did upon seeing his tired glee.

"But it was neat work regardless." responding with that same smile.

"Yeah, it's almost like they are civilians forced into the group by a small group of actual warriors." Bob II says, "Anyway army of the undead get me items to turn into new recruits."

Catherine pauses a moment to think.

“Odd. If Lady Senga really wanted us dead…she would have met us in battle alongside her sister as well. Something seems off. Let’s try to be cautious and draw less attention for now. At least if we’re trying avoid more senseless bloodshed…”

Natsume’s gently pats your head.

“Not to worry, though! We went to magic college! There’s more than a few tricks up our sleeves!”

Catherine interjects.

“Natsume, we failed last semester.”

“Ahhh! Don’t listen to Catherine, she’s just a pessimist!”

@Lou_change

It seems your observation proves correct as your creatures scavenge the bodies left behind. Most of the soldiers were young and wearing worn-down armor. The most formidable opponent seems to be fighting Zack at the moment…

@azontr

As you enjoy your victory, Zack still remains fighting the leader of this shoddy battalion.

Further up north, you can see a large fortress embedded into the base of the mountain. Perhaps there you can meet Lady Senga…

Leave your comrades behind or help them. It is your choice.

Sonnet let out a soft chuckle as both Kunimitsu and Natsume patted his head, his easy smile slowly returning to his face.

@Backbackback

"Heh....you have my thanks, I suppose. Today might have ended on a sour note, but...there's always tomorrow." He said softly.

"...And many more days...if you'd like to travel with me..."

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

Sonnet chuckled again, gingerly patting Natsume on the shoulder.

"You two managed to summon us here, right? I'm sure you two lovely witches have plenty more tricks in store. And I, for one, am excited to see them." He said lightheartedly.

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

Was there even a choice? Of course, there was no point in staying here. No entertainment, afterall. No flavor. No passion. And that was all she wanted to see... passion. The fervor a man can emit when his life gives out... the will to persist even in the face of an impossible peril.

Would this Lady Senga give it to her?

Let's see.

Freya leaped into the air, and she was off. Everyone in the area would hear the sonic boom generated by her flight as she bursted away... off to face this new enemy on her own, should nobody care to join her.

They both grow a blush in their face as you caresses their heads gently. Natsume smiles and speaks first.

“Well, we’re ready to go when you and your friends are!”

Catherine snaps her fingers and manifests two wooden staves out of thin air. She hands on to Natsume, before casting a slell of her own.

A circle of blue leaves surrounds everyone within the shack.

“This should render us invisible to enemies for a while, at least until we reach Lady Senga’s gates. The less attention to us, the longer we get to stay alive. A purrfect solution.”

Her cat ears twitch excitedly.

@azontr

Cruising through the air, you would see seemingly empty watchtowers dotting the forest beneath Lady Senga’s estate. The only sound that could be heard are the feint chirps of birds for miles on end.

That is, until you’ve reached the outermost walls of the fortress. Their walls stretch up much higher than the trees of the forest and are covered in razor sharp leaves.

While there are no soldiers visible, a mysterious voice echoes from within the barrier itself. It speaks in a raspy, screechy tone.

“…Entry….Not…Allowed…Lady…Senga’s…Wishes….”

The voice takes a deep breath, before speaking again.

“Unless…you are…a foreigner?”

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

"Hmmm... yes, I am a foreigner." Freya said with a smile, not really caring what they meant by "foreigner" as she stopped in the air. Could be people from another country, could be people from another dimension. Did it matter?

"Would my status as such allow me entry, perchance?"

"Heh....you have my thanks, I suppose. Today might have ended on a sour note, but...there's always tomorrow." He said softly.

"...And many more days...if you'd like to travel with me..."
"Do you want to travel with me?" returning his question back to him.
They both grow a blush in their face as you caresses their heads gently. Natsume smiles and speaks first.

“Well, we’re ready to go when you and your friends are!”

Catherine snaps her fingers and manifests two wooden staves out of thin air. She hands on to Natsume, before casting a slell of her own.

A circle of blue leaves surrounds everyone within the shack.

“This should render us invisible to enemies for a while, at least until we reach Lady Senga’s gates. The less attention to us, the longer we get to stay alive. A purrfect solution.”

Her cat ears twitch excitedly.
"I know I shouldn't say this off the bat, but— to be frank— you guys are very cute." Kunimitsu commented upon being rendered unseen thanks to them.

@Da3ggman

Your spikes impale the incoming cavalry. The lifeless bodies of the riders rise in high in the air, and those that avoided the spikes begin to trip over their dead allies. All that is left of this final fight for survival is a mangled pile of bodies and gore.

The archers in the very back begin to away from your charge, completely disbanding the attacking force.
"How cowardly, to run away in the middle of a fight when you back's against a wall! That is when you pull out all the stops, and try to win!" he exclaimed to the now deceased army, "Though, I suppose that doesn't matter too much now that you're all dead."

Daedalus heard a sudden blast in the air, watching as the tentacle monstrosity he assumed was female, left, flying off into the distance. "Well, she seems like fun! I simply must study her further."

Wanting to follow her, he began creating a path of ice underneath his feet, ice skating at speeds that would normally be impossible- if not for his own special abilities.

@azontr

Behind Freya, she could feel the air getting cooler, as a familiar presence was rapidly approaching her and the barrier.

You graciously dodge every fireball hurled at your way. However, firing a heat based attack at a fire youkai did not seem like the best idea. She smiles as the lasers only cause light, painless burns.

“Seems your a lot dumber than ya LOOK!”

The youkai rips her kanabo out of the ground and tosses it directly at you. It generates a great amount of force. You feel as if getting struck by this whirling baton of death could send you crashing down. Afterwards, she pulls out a bottle of sake, and chugs it down.

An aura of flame combusts around her body as her speed increases by 2x for a brief moment. The youkai rushes at you, ready to cave your skull with a punch
The Youkai woman was already bothering him, so he decided to be seriously, before she could land the last blow, Zack would act as if he had something heavy in his two hands and would just throw it, the woman would feel like if something invisible crushed her (Remember the invisible car chase from the amazing world of Gumball? well Zack threw an invisible car at you to crush you)

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

"See, I knew you two were talented. Quite an impressive spell, I'd say." Sonnet said, flashing them a smile.

"Now...then...I suppose we best be off. It seems as though some of the others were more than a bit eager to get a head-start..."

@Backbackback

Sonnet cocked her head, as if the question hadn't really occurred to him.

"...Why not? I enjoy your company after all. And as they say, many hands make light work. it'll be easier for the both of us if we stay together." He said.

Sonnet cocked (his) head, as if the question hadn't really occurred to him.

"...Why not? I enjoy your company after all. And as they say, many hands make light work. it'll be easier for the both of us if we stay together." He said.
"So that's a yes, then.." Kunimitsu reconfirmed, repeating as she would sit back down on the sword.

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

"Though you saying you enjoy my company would kinda make these cute little girls quite jealous, don't you think?" she asked.

Behind Freya, she could feel the air getting cooler, as a familiar presence was rapidly approaching her and the barrier.
Freya's neck snapped backwards, her flesh and bone easily twisting around like rubber as she saw the big Sir approaching her.

"Oh, big Sir!" She smiled, "I take it you were also disappointed with those pathetic riff raff?"

Freya's neck snapped backwards, her flesh and bone easily twisting around like rubber as she saw the big Sir approaching her.

"Oh, big Sir!" She smiled, "I take it you were also disappointed with those pathetic riff raff?"
He slid in, doing a bit of spin in the air before landing in front of her.

"Quite, my fair...lady?" he asked tentatively, still not entirely sure that Freya did have a gender. "Also, does it hurt when you do snap your neck like that?"

"What a charmer you are, big Sir." Freya said with a casual snicker, as she turned the rest of her body around to match her twisted neck. "But no, it doesn't hurt. My flesh and bones are actually quite gelatinous. See?"

She raised her right hand up a bit and it began to melt down into some... jelly-like substance, with a gentle steam rising from it. "All I'm doing is keeping myself as... solid as humanly possible, most of the time."

"What a charmer you are, big Sir." Freya said with a casual snicker, as she turned the rest of her body around to match her twisted neck. "But no, it doesn't hurt. My flesh and bones are actually quite gelatinous. See?"

She raised her right hand up a bit and it began to melt down into some... jelly-like substance, with a gentle steam rising from it. "All I'm doing is keeping myself as... solid as humanly possible, most of the time."
Daedalus looked on in astonishment, fascinated by Freya's body and its functions. He pulled out a notepad and pencil from his pocket, and began sketching a diagram of her.

"Simply incredible! When I came here, I hoped to find someone like you! Someone so unique; someone so different; someone so...marvelous." he told her, still looking down at the paper, still drawing.

"Well, well, I am always open to such attention, big Sir...~" Freya said with a devilish smirk, her melted hand reforming within about 10 seconds. "But do try not to get to immersed in your research. We are at the forefront of enemy territory, after all. Being off guard for even a moment could potentially cost you your life, if this 'Lady Senga' is as strong as we've been told."

"Well, well, I am always open to such attention, big Sir...~" Freya said with a devilish smirk, her melted hand reforming within about 10 seconds. "But do try not to get to immersed in your research. We are at the forefront of enemy territory, after all. Being off guard for even a moment could potentially cost you your life, if this 'Lady Senga' is as strong as we've been told."
"Oh right, my apologies." Daedalus replied sheepishly, quickly putting his notepad back in his armor. Like back at the shack, he created a sword of ice in his hand, ready to do battle once again. The king knocked on the shut door with great force, nearly breaking it off its hinges.

"Open this door immediately, or I will flash freeze you!"

"Hehe... how adorable you are, big Sir." Freya thought to herself, before gently moving a tentacle in front of Daedalus, prompting him to back away.

"No need for the violence, yet. A voice spoke to me when I arrived. They said they wouldn't allow anyone else in, except... foreigners. Given neither of us are of these lands... I suspect that we will be allowed entry shortly."

"Hehe... how adorable you are, big Sir." Freya thought to herself, before gently moving a tentacle in front of Daedalus, prompting him to back away.

"No need for the violence, yet. A voice spoke to me when I arrived. They said they wouldn't allow anyone else in, except... foreigners. Given neither of us are of these lands... I suspect that we will be allowed entry shortly."
“Oh, really? Good; I didn’t want to waste any energy on them anyway! But, while we’re waiting, I must wonder: where are you from originally?” He inquired, relaxing a bit due to no sign of immediate danger.

@Oliver_de_jesus

The car smacks the youkai woman directly in the face, causing her to instantly fall unconscious. However, before any other blows can be made, roots burst from the dirt, causing her to vanish completely. You've won. For now. In the corner of your eye, you see her weapon lying on the floor. It simmers with a warm, empowering fire. Perhaps this could be of use?

Lady Senga's fortress still looms forebodingly over the hill. You feel a cold wind shiver your spine. A cold, harsh voice beckons you.

"Come and meet your end, outworlder.

Natsume begins to leave the shack, and Catherine follows suit.

"Let's catch up to them! Who knows might happen if Lady Senga gets her drunk, oddly sexy hands on them!" says Natsume.

"What?" Catherine seems a little more than bewildered.

"A-Ah...Anyways! It shouldn't be far from here. Just directly up the mountain!"

@Backbackback

Catherine sighs.

"No worries, you seem to rather quiet. I don't exactly expect you to seduce him away from Nat."

Natsume looks at you with a serious glare.

"...But if ya do -- AGH!

"Nat, you're a NEET who hasn't left the house in days. I'd doubt you'd do anything,"

Catherine yanks Natsume by the collar and drags her towards the path to Lady Senga's fortress.

"I'M BEING SERIOUS DAMMIT!"

@azontr and @Da3ggman

The walls part slowly. You feel a gentle, warm gust of wind caress you as they finally reveal what is behind the solid gates. It's a beautiful, almost untouched acre of pure bamboo forestry. There isn't an inch of sunlight, however. The canopy blocks out entire land into an almost pitch blackness. The only source of lighting are fireflies that hover around the air.

At the very center of the entrance, lies a stone path, leading into the darkness ahead.

@Lou_change

It works.

Back