• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chains of Argus • RP Thread

"Perhaps I could try to teach you!" She said. "I certainly need the experience of teaching, and I'm sure it would benefit you as an aspiring knight to have some added tools in your arsenal, no?"
"Well, humans can't use Magic without assistance from an item, Saffi. I'm only able to use Light Magic because of my flag, so, I think it'd be difficult..." Jeanne murmured.
Siglos chuckled slightly.

"...I have a few cosmetic items in my bag if you want one." Siglos said softly. Gingerly, he reached into bag, before grabbing a small ring, a ruby in its center. Gently, he handed it to Jeanne.

"...It's enchanted. As long as you wear it, you'll always smell like roses."
"Thank you, Siglos." Jeanne took the ring, smiling at him.

"Oh, can I have one to?" Sylvia signed, "I don't know what roses smell like!"

"Thank you, Siglos." Jeanne took the ring, smiling at him.

"Oh, can I have one to?" Sylvia signed, "I don't know what roses smell like!"
Siglos nodded, returning her smile, before glancing at Slyvia.

"O-oh, of course! My scented rings have always been pretty popular, so I make sure to keep a lot in stock..." Siglos said. He dug into his bag for a moment, before grabbing a ring. Gingerly, he handed it to Slyvia.

"...I also have ones that smell like lavender or honeysuckle, if you'd like either of those."

Siglos nodded, returning her smile, before glancing at Slyvia.

"O-oh, of course! My scented rings have always been pretty popular, so I make sure to keep a lot in stock..." Siglos said. He dug into his bag for a moment, before grabbing a ring. Gingerly, he handed it to Slyvia.

"...I also have ones that smell like lavender or honeysuckle, if you'd like either of those."
"What's a honeysuckle?" Sylvia signed.

"Lavender... what is... that." Cain signed poorly.

"Well, humans can't use Magic without assistance from an item, Saffi. I'm only able to use Light Magic because of my flag, so, I think it'd be difficult..." Jeanne murmured.
"That's quite interesting..." And truly, Saffi didn't know how other races responded to magic, considering she had only really dealt with it on her own or within Everian schools. "Perhaps we can help each other in other ways? If you're training to be a knight, you must be skilled in combat, correct? My skillset is effective, but it mainly works to attack from long ranges and keep others from coming into a close proximity. In other words, if I'm ineffective in keeping someone back, I'm a liability. Perhaps you could teach me how to properly defend myself in melee combat...when we have the time of course."

Noah smiled hearing jeanne's words, for her that was something to admire in believing in her dreams

(Edit)"I can teach you how to use air magic to use it as a boost in combat, if you get a Magic item with air atribute" Noah said
"Thank you for the offer, Noah. I'll be sure to consider it." Jeanne said, bowing slightly.
"
"Different plants." Wrathion responded "Sadly we don't have a Green Dragon here to show you."
Siglos nodded at Wraithon's words.

"They are both flowers. Beautiful ones too, and they smell really nice!" Siglos said.

"...If the village has a garden nearby, I could probably show them to you, if you wanted."
"Back at our clan, all the plants we ever saw tried to eat us. Will these ones try to eat us?" Sylvia signed.
"That's quite interesting..." And truly, Saffi didn't know how other races responded to magic, considering she had only really dealt with it on her own or within Everian schools. "Perhaps we can help each other in other ways? If you're training to be a knight, you must be skilled in combat, correct? My skillset is effective, but it mainly works to attack from long ranges and keep others from coming into a close proximity. In other words, if I'm ineffective in keeping someone back, I'm a liability. Perhaps you could teach me how to properly defend myself in melee combat...when we have the time of course."
"If you ever need me to, I'd be glad to teach you some of my skills, though, I feel someone such as Kargath or Sylvia and Cain would be superior to me in that aspect." Jeanne said, "Though, I'll still be happy to teach you if you so desire."

"Back at our clan, all the plants we ever saw tried to eat us. Will these ones try to eat us?" Sylvia signed.
"...N-no! These plants are completely harmless, I assure you. They're small too; they couldn't hurt anyone." Siglos said, chuckling a bit.

"...What kind of environment did they grow up in...?" Siglos thought, caught off guard by her comment.

"No, not unless they were corrupted." Wrathion responded
"...N-no! These plants are completely harmless, I assure you. They're small too; they couldn't hurt anyone." Siglos said, chuckling a bit.

"...What kind of environment did they grow up in...?" Siglos thought, caught off guard by her comment.
"Oh, boring." Sylvia signed.

"I thought I'd be able to fight Honeysuckle... I guess the human continent isn't as good of a place to get experience as I thought..." Cain thought to herself.

"Oh, boring." Sylvia signed.

"I thought I'd be able to fight Honeysuckle... I guess the human continent isn't as good of a place to get experience as I thought..." Cain thought to herself.
Siglos chuckled a bit, shaking his head.

"...I guess compared to man-eating plants they would be rather boring..." Siglos said.

"...I'm a bit curious. What was the land like in your Clan? Was everything as...hostile as the plants?" Siglos said.

"If you ever need me to, I'd be glad to teach you some of my skills, though, I feel someone such as Kargath or Sylvia and Cain would be superior to me in that aspect." Jeanne said, "Though, I'll still be happy to teach you if you so desire."
"Please don't torment me, Jeanne..." She said. "They intimidate me...in fact most of the group does...you and Siglos being the only exceptions..." She looked back at the people Jeanne noted again. "Although, I suppose I've never seen Sylvia as threatening. Perhaps I'll talk to her sooner or later." She looked back to the young priest. "Thank you Jeanne, you don't know how much your willingness to teach alone encourages me. I hope I will find a way to repay you in time."

She stood up. "It has been a pleasure to spend this time with all of you, but unfortunately I'll be taking my leave early. Considering we'll be leaving in only a day's time, I best bid my loved ones farewell today. I don't exactly know what to expect tomorrow, so this should take one thing off of my mind. If I find myself having more time, I may return." She waved goodbye to the group before walking away.

Siglos chuckled a bit, shaking his head.

"...I guess compared to man-eating plants they would be rather boring..." Siglos said.

"...I'm a bit curious. What was the land like in your Clan? Was everything as...hostile as the plants?" Siglos said.
"Before we talk about anything like that, I think we should stop loitering around this bar." Sylvia signed, "We aren't ordering anything right now so we can probably just leave."
"Please don't torment me, Jeanne..." She said. "They intimidate me...in fact most of the group does...you and Siglos being the only exceptions..." She looked back at the people Jeanne noted again. "Although, I suppose I've never seen Sylvia as threatening. Perhaps I'll talk to her sooner or later." She looked back to the young priest. "Thank you Jeanne, you don't know how much your willingness to teach alone encourages me. I hope I will find a way to repay you in time."

She stood up. "It has been a pleasure to spend this time with all of you, but unfortunately I'll be taking my leave early. Considering we'll be leaving in only a day's time, I best bid my loved ones farewell today. I don't exactly know what to expect tomorrow, so this should take one thing off of my mind. If I find myself having more time, I may return." She waved goodbye to the group before walking away.
Jeanne nodded, waving bye to Saffi with a smile.

Siglos nodded, flashing Saffi a smile as she departed.

"...It was nice talking to you, Saffi!" Siglos said. He bowed slightly, before turning away.

"Before we talk about anything like that, I think we should stop loitering around this bar." Sylvia signed, "We aren't ordering anything right now so we can probably just leave."
Siglos glanced around the bar, realizing they had stayed longer than needed.

"O-oh! I...I guess your right." Siglos said. Gingerly, he grabbed his sword, slowly sliding the long blade into his bag. The bag seemingly absorbed it, the sword disappearing without a trace inside its expansive interior.

"...Where would you like to go?"

Siglos glanced around the bar, realizing they had stayed longer than needed.

"O-oh! I...I guess your right." Siglos said. Gingerly, he grabbed his sword, slowly sliding the long blade into his bag. The bag seemingly absorbed it, the sword disappearing without a trace inside its expansive interior.

"...Where would you like to go?"
Sylvia shrugged, "Where do you wanna go, Cain?" Sylvia asked Cain in their unique language, that weird chirping sound from before coming out of her mouth as her body vibrated.

"Don't really care." Cain did the same thing, just shrugging.

"We don't care." Sylvia signed to Siglos once they were both done talking.

Sylvia shrugged, "Where do you wanna go, Cain?" Sylvia asked Cain in their unique language, that weird chirping sound from before coming out of her mouth as her body vibrated.

"Don't really care." Cain did the same thing, just shrugging.

"We don't care." Sylvia signed to Siglos once they were both done talking.
Siglos watched the exchange for a few moments, before nodding.

"W-well, we still have a day left in this town. Want to take a walk?" Siglos asked.

"That's cool with us." Sylvia signed, "Are you gonna ask if anybody else wants to come with us or are we going to go alone?"
Siglos hesitated. He had partly wanted to walk to get to know the two better, but it would be strange not to ask anyone else.

"O-oh! Y-yeah, I suppose I should ask them." Siglos said, he glanced towards the group.

"Me, Cain, and Slyvia are going on a walk. Would any of you like to join us?" Siglos said softly.

Back