• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tumma Linna RP Thread

Marsh put his hand on his axe, many things happen in this time, so be ready for anything is a natural answer to him
Caron led the rest of the group through the door, the group only getting to see what they're looking at once Gideon joined in.

It was quite a horrifying sight, dried blood present on the walls and floor while weapons and armor laid on the ground alongside some bones near them. This was likely a transfer space to move items from storage to transport and as such, many doors and halls were present to lead to other parts of the building.

"Well, the Night Hunter shouldn't be too hard to miss, just wait for the screams..." Hepius explained while cupping his ear, an odd silence following suit.

"There is a distinct lack of screaming now..."
"Prolly scared of a rematch with me...." she replied confidently, "F*cker's a big 'ol coward for that...."

Caron led the rest of the group through the door, the group only getting to see what they're looking at once Gideon joined in.

It was quite a horrifying sight, dried blood present on the walls and floor while weapons and armor laid on the ground alongside some bones near them. This was likely a transfer space to move items from storage to transport and as such, many doors and halls were present to lead to other parts of the building.
Marsh look on the armor and weapons, triying to see if there is something useful for the team

(Bro is trying to get a good loot)

Marsh look on the armor and weapons, trying to see if there is something useful for the team
Many of these were old and rusty with even the newer ones being chipped, cracked, or fully broken and unusable. It was quite the massacre that occurred here.

"What a bloodbath! I'd love to know what happened here!" Mayel commented while looking at the giant axe stuck on the wall, the handle slipping off on-touch.
"Anything specific to worry about here, Claravis?" Caron asked.

Many of these were old and rusty with even the newer ones being chipped, cracked, or fully broken and unusable. It was quite the massacre that occurred here.

"What a bloodbath! I'd love to know what happened here!" Mayel commented while looking at the giant axe stuck on the wall, the handle slipping off on-touch.
"Anything specific to worry about here, Claravis?" Caron asked.
"Eh... I'd keep an eye out. I know I say this a lot, but somethings off."

"Eh... I'd keep an eye out. I know I say this a lot, but somethings off."
"And they're here. Well, time to begin," The Night Hunter said, having prepped various tools by Johnson's side. He had waited until these rescuers were close enough as to not kill his bait before anyone could arrive.
"Prolly scared of a rematch with me...." she replied confidently, "F*cker's a big 'ol coward for that...."
A scream was soon heard echoing through the building, its poor construction allowing for such a feat to occur

"And they're here. Well, time to begin," The Night Hunter said, having prepped various tools by Johnson's side. He had waited until these rescuers were close enough as to not kill his bait before anyone could arrive
Marsh look around, he want to kill the night Hunter or at least save Johnson and Fhian, feel a bit bad for him being a little harsh with her

Back