• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New World Incarnation - RP Thread

Charice did not seem to care about what gender was typically assigned such a name, as the concept of "gender" scarcely applied to it. After a bit of falling, they landed onto a ground seemingly made of rubber, the floor bouncing and rippling as they landed, causing then to be launched back into the air.

"Well... we can play anything!" Charice said happily, "We can play anything, and whatever, or anything and whatever, FOREVER! Forever and ever!"

The being was bounced back into the air, fell down to the rubbery earth beneath, was bounced up, tumbled down, bounced up, tumbled down, bounced up, tumbled down.... over and over and over and over and over again.

"As long as we're inside of me, time doesn't flow! You can remain here forever and ever... and it'll be so much fun!"
"You're weird." he didn't flinch nor was fazed at this statement of being together with this place, "Not even a boy or girl." another world record broken for speaking 6 words.

"Can't decide a gender?" he asked curiously, crossing his arms.

@ZoroNotZolo

Your confusion continues to confuse those who have already been confused even further. Everyone is quite confused. They clearly expected you to have all the answers they needed and wanted, but this hope was short-lived. They did not doubt that you were some kind of divinity, but the nature of said divinity was called into question.

The zealots begin discussing amongst themselves, trying to make heads or tails of your existence.
"I can tell you're confused," She said, trying to come up with a resolution that would give them both answers, "You were praying for a Miracle. Why were you praying for a Miracle?"

Mino took a few moments to think, not wanting to provide her Goddess with a half-baked report, before speaking.

"Presumably... human... soldiers." She said, "They... had... strange... devices. Ranged... weapons... that... fired... metal balls, when a trigger... was... pressed. And... large... logs... of metal, that exploded... on contact. They had... flying... devices. Machines with... weird... metal sticks... that spun fast. These... seemed to... propel the... soldiers... and their... machine... into the air. Which... let... them... f... fire... down... upon us."

She thought for a few more moments, remembering her battle with the soldiers not to long ago. Her furry ears twitched a bit, before she continued on.

"They were... quite... weak. Slow... with... insufficient... training or... discipline. Their... ranks... broke... easily. And they... did not... hesitate... to... abandon... their... comrades. Me and my men... did not... allow any... of them... to survive."
The goddess listened to the woman as she spoke, her expression curling into a light scowl. Gingerly...she reached out a hand, gingerly rubbing it across the woman's neck, like a master scratching its loyal hound.

"...Mino...did well. They were...fools...as is everyone who clings to the last remnants of those...foul inventions." The woman said quietly.

"...They are not fit to serve beneath me...nor do they have a place in the world...I wish to create. Mino is free to kill...any who dares challenge her."

Your target is cleaved in twane by your attack, but not fully. The Land itself begins to cackle at you, mocking your inability to present the same flesh you had so viciously tormented with your power over biology, not to long before your battle, with a swift end. Countless mouths and openings let out radiating waves of psychotic laughs, the ground beating beneath you like a heart.
"Repulsive creatures," he spat in disgust, pulling back his blade from the enemy's flesh, and returning it back into his own body. "It's only a matter of time before I crack your genetic code. Then, we shall see who will be laughing."

Tendrils emerged from his arm, as his body began to automatically examine the bits of flesh he gathered from his initial attack on the beast; though with an organisms as...unique as these, it would likely take a while before the process completed. "Of course it wouldn't be that simple," Gedon told himself, as his back grew wings last seen in his battle with the other god, starting to lift himself in the air to flee. If he couldn't do anything here, then it would be best for him to retreat to somewhere with more specimens to play with. Perhaps intelligent life, even! With more subjects, his virus and attacks would only grow in efficiency and lethality.

@Setsuna_tenma

You enter the gate, and find yourself in a room covered in black and red tiles. In the center of the room, which seems to be quite large... large enough to fit over a hundred people, there is a table and two chairs on each opposing end. Turned away from you is a typewriter, which is faced towards the chair opposite of you.

How will you proceed?

@Spider_Kaiju

As you do good deeds and spread your Worldview, you feel your power growing minutely with each passing moment. It is a incredibly insignificant boost with each passing moment, but it is bound to stack up if given enough time.

All you find across the English Channel are corpses in the water; many likely from those who felt their only option to escape doom was to try and swim across the water, only to swiftly drown.

Within France, you felt the presence of an exceptionally powerful, ferocious being... a God, just like you, and one other lone presence who followed them.

How will you proceed?

@Oliver_de_jesus

You head east from your location, and at your speed you swiftly find yourself reaching land within a few minutes. As you fly, you feel a sense of thick mysticism in the air... it's a pleasant scent, but also confusing and incites caution.

The coastline of wherever you have landed glows with minerals rich in foreign magicks. In the distance, trees and other large land structures glow with a similar aura..

How will you proceed?

@AbaddonTheDisappointment

As you shout into the cave, a system message presents itself to you. Instead of the shiny, almost annoying bright blue the screen usually appears in, it is now a dark purple.

"Goddess, "Mistress of the Infinite Night - Artesia", has invited you into her Sanctuary. Will you accept the invitation?"

It seems a fellow God has requested your presence.

@DaReaperMan

You approach the danger, and suddenly, a system message presents itself to you. It's in a bright red.

"Warning! Warning! God, "Master of the Corpse Blade - Vorxus", has spotted you in his territory! He is preparing to attack you."

As the System warns you, you hear the ground begin to rumble.

@Backbackback

"Why do I need a gender?" Charice asked as they bounced, "It's not like I have anything in my privates. I'm just me. Isn't that enough?"

@ZoroNotZolo

The zealots continued to discuss for a moment, before one of them spoke up.

"W-Well... c-currently, we are under the rule of a... h-horrible tyrant." They explained, their gender or age indecipherable through their hoarse tone and their thick cloak.

"S-She c-claims to b-be a Goddess... s-she has... enforced h-h-horrible... l-laws on us... we are l-low on food, a-and s-supplies.. p-people are dying at e-every t-turn... w-we d-don't know what to t-turn to..."

@The_man_with_the_Midas_touch

The Goddess could feel Mino begin to vibrate as she was petted, the tigress fervently purring against the hand of her deity. She leaned back into the Goddess' hand for a moment, before regaining her composure, her pleasant vibrations ceasing.

"Yes... goddess. Mino.. will.. make sure.. your will.. is done." She bowed in worship of her deity, "If... h... how... ever... I.. m.. mm.. ay... may pose.. a question.. would it... not be efficient.. to... bring... others... to us... rather than... search...? It.. is... doubtful.. anyone.. powerful enough to meet... your.. standard... is... casually... strolling around.."

@Da3ggman

As you flee like a coward, the masses of sentient, tortured flesh that you were previously battling cackle at you in the distance. Luckily, the sounds of their mockery become scarce as you fly into the skies and swiftly get away from the creatures, until they are no longer audible at all.

You soar through the air, and corrupted lighting and Thunder crackle around you. It's hard to get a sense of where you're going... usually air would get much thinner as you ascended, but in this new world, that didn't seem to be the case; as you ascended and soared, the air only seemed to get thicker as the poisonous clouds surrounded you. If you were any other you'd most certainly perish... but toxicity was your speciality it seemed, your attunement with diseases and viruses allowing you to soar through even this exceptionally toxic air without much issue. If anything, your throat felt a bit itchy.

What is your next move?

@ZoroNotZolo

"W-Well... c-currently, we are under the rule of a... h-horrible tyrant." They explained, their gender or age indecipherable through their hoarse tone and their thick cloak.

"S-She c-claims to b-be a Goddess... s-she has... enforced h-h-horrible... l-laws on us... we are l-low on food, a-and s-supplies.. p-people are dying at e-every t-turn... w-we d-don't know what to t-turn to..."
Aspasia looked at the zealots.

"Then I'll help you stop her," Aspasia said.

You head east from your location, and at your speed you swiftly find yourself reaching land within a few minutes. As you fly, you feel a sense of thick mysticism in the air... it's a pleasant scent, but also confusing and incites caution.

The coastline of wherever you have landed glows with minerals rich in foreign magicks. In the distance, trees and other large land structures glow with a similar aura..

How will you proceed?
Sarah moves her hand and tries to get some of these magical sources as she moves, at least the minerals, maybe she can ask someone how this works, then she starts moving towards the large land structures.

As you shout into the cave, a system message presents itself to you. Instead of the shiny, almost annoying bright blue the screen usually appears in, it is now a dark purple.

"Goddess, "Mistress of the Infinite Night - Artesia", has invited you into her Sanctuary. Will you accept the invitation?"

"Hmm, a goddess? Perhaps she'll be a challenge like the last one. I accept this invitation." Szerak says, moving closer into the cave entrance

@Setsuna_tenma

You enter the gate, and find yourself in a room covered in black and red tiles. In the center of the room, which seems to be quite large... large enough to fit over a hundred people, there is a table and two chairs on each opposing end. Turned away from you is a typewriter, which is faced towards the chair opposite of you.

How will you proceed?

@Spider_Kaiju

As you do good deeds and spread your Worldview, you feel your power growing minutely with each passing moment. It is a incredibly insignificant boost with each passing moment, but it is bound to stack up if given enough time.

All you find across the English Channel are corpses in the water; many likely from those who felt their only option to escape doom was to try and swim across the water, only to swiftly drown.

Within France, you felt the presence of an exceptionally powerful, ferocious being... a God, just like you, and one other lone presence who followed them.

How will you proceed?

@Oliver_de_jesus

How will you proceed?

@DaReaperMan

You approach the danger, and suddenly, a system message presents itself to you. It's in a bright red.

"Warning! Warning! God, "Master of the Corpse Blade - Vorxus", has spotted you in his territory! He is preparing to attack you."

@Backbackback

"Why do I need a gender?" Charice asked as they bounced, "It's not like I have anything in my privates. I'm just me. Isn't that enough?"

@ZoroNotZolo

The Goddess could feel Mino begin to vibrate as she was petted, the tigress fervently purring against the hand of her deity. She leaned back into the Goddess' hand for a moment, before regaining her composure, her pleasant vibrations ceasing.

"Yes... goddess. Mino.. will.. make sure.. your will.. is done." She bowed in worship of her deity, "If... h... how... ever... I.. m.. mm.. ay... may pose.. a question.. would it... not be efficient.. to... bring... others... to us... rather than... search...? It.. is... doubtful.. anyone.. powerful enough to meet... your.. standard... is... casually... strolling around.."

@Da3ggman

As you flee like a coward, the masses of sentient, tortured flesh that you were previously battling cackle at you in the distance. Luckily, the sounds of their mockery become scarce as you fly into the skies and swiftly get away from the creatures, until they are no longer audible at all.

You soar through the air, and corrupted lighting and Thunder crackle around you. It's hard to get a sense of where you're going... usually air would get much thinner as you ascended, but in this new world, that didn't seem to be the case; as you ascended and soared, the air only seemed to get thicker as the poisonous clouds surrounded you. If you were any other you'd most certainly perish... but toxicity was your speciality it seemed, your attunement with diseases and viruses allowing you to soar through even this exceptionally toxic air without much issue. If anything, your throat felt a bit itchy.

What is your next move?
He goes towards the typewriter

@DaReaperMan

"I am not so easy to make fear!" Artanis yelled out, igniting his psi-blades, intending to abuse his forcefield to tank the hits thrown his way. Of course, he couldn't hear too well with the wind blazing past his head, but that probably wouldn't be an issue

Last edited:
@Da3ggman

What is your next move?
"Gahhh! What is with this air?! Ugh, this world...there is more for me to cleanse than I thought," he told himself in a now raspy voice, courtesy of the toxic gas he had to inhale. While it wasn't deadly by any means, the God still disliked the feeling. Still, Gedon was determined to find some actual, sentient life before he went down to rest again; so, he continued flying through the clouds for over an hour, trying to detect anything around him.

After this amount of time, his body had adapted to the poisonous environment completely, so at least that scratchiness in his neck was gone. "I'm starting to think It'd be easier to create my own life at this point..." said the man while sighing, scanning the ground and sky once again for any biological life that showed intelligence.

[

@Spider_Kaiju

How will you proceed?
Merlin is careful to use his precognition to determine whether this god is weak, strong, or somewhere inbetween in relation to himself, and whether or not he is friendly. He may decide diplomacy is the best resort.

@Adem_Warlock69

The bug creatures fly you over the destroyed city at speeds faster than sound, gliding over the burning cityscape. After a few minutes of flying, you are led to an isolated patch of scalding land, the very earth boiling around what seems to be a hole in the ground.

Your Followers point you to this, insinuating the passageway, set within the middle of scorched earth, leads to their nest.
"Hmph... This doesn't look very... inviting." Harold mutters, his bravado momentarily shaken.

But backing down in front of his new followers? He straightens his shoulders and strides confidently towards the smoldering hole.
Except he doesn't actually take a step into the pit. He stops just short, hovering awkwardly on the precipice.

He glances back at his entourage, "So... any thoughts on how we could convince them to join our cause? I'm sure my brilliant subjects have some... ideas to share?"
Of course, Harold wouldn't outright admit to lacking a plan and, by subtly shifting the burden of leadership onto the bugs, he hopes they'll provide some insight.

Raplphina regarded her follower for a moment, letting her hand fall back to her side. She certainly hadn't expected the woman to come up with her own ideas...yet it was a pleasant surprise to be sure. A follower who could do nothing but follow was not worthy to be a member of her pack.

"...Your thinking pleases me, Mino." The goddess said gruffly. She took a seat, patting the earth nearby for Mino to do the same.

"...What would you suggest?"

@ZoroNotZolo

The worn and torn crowd discusses amongst themselves, before the same person speaks up.

"But... who... are you, ma'am? You haven't told us your identity..."

@Backbackback

Charice was a bit confused at your silence, but decided to shrug.

"Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....... Mr. God. You don't talk a lot. Why is that?" It asks.

@Oliver_de_jesus

The items you collect on your pilgrimage sting against your hand, causing whatever hairs you may have to stand up. The foreign energy is certainly curious..

Mountains and rock formations glow with an evermore powerful aura as you move to them, but along with the Aura are some seemingly archaic engravings, almost like cave paintings, conveying incomprehensible messages. It becomes immediately clear that this place is, or at the very least was, inhabited by intelligent life.

You accept the invitation, and darkness consumes you before you had the time to react to it. In the same instant, that same darkness spits you out into the territory of the Goddess who invited you.

You now stand beneath a blackened sky. It is not coated in toxic chemicals or nightmarish miasma as the world you were just in once was, but it is instead a pure night sky accompanied by one, large moon and a heavenly bed of stars, and nothing else. Beneath you is an expanse of water that is solid and yet not at the same time, allowing you to walk on it. Each little movement you make sends a ripple through the water glistening in moon and starlight alike.

What's your next move?

@Setsuna_tenma

The moment you take a single step, someone appears behind the typewriter in the seat opposite to you. It seems to be a man in quite the fancy suit, accompanied with pristine white gloves and a red tie... thing is, he has no head. You can see the flesh of his severed neck and the clearness of his spine in broad red-light.

"Let's get this over with." He says, somehow. He then cracks his knuckles, crossing his legs in his seat.

"Name?"

@DaReaperMan

Your opponent does not care for whether or not you've finished preparing, and launches an attack... a fierce one, one that wouldn't usually be launched before they even came within sight.

From the distance, the ground ruptures and the earth itself splits. Coming towards you at untold speeds is a slash, or rather, the shockwave of what Seems to be a slash. There is little time to dodge it, and even if you do, your Followers are behind you- its doubtful that, at the level their at, such a cataclysmic attack would be survived.

What's your move?

@Da3ggman

As you soar through the skies, you don't find anything on the ground, but rather in the very skies you now linger in. In the distance, through the clumps of corrupted clouds and poisonous Gas, you notice a strange flying... creature, soaring ahead of you.

It seems living, yet not. Part of it is gaseous, yet some solid. A strange beast.

How do you approach it?

"Goddess...." Mino hesitates to sit for a moment... but dares not to decline an offer from her lord, and gets up from her bow to sit next to her Goddess. She maintains around a foot and a half of distance.

"Many of... the people of my world... The.. Abyss. Or... more... uh... um... speci... specifically. More specifically, people of this part of it... are secluded. They don't typically reveal themselves without cause." She explains, attempting to improve her language at the same time.

"Especially in situations like... this. A time of... crisis. Many tribes will take to... hidden areas, and won't reveal themselves. So... the best way... to lure them out... is a... declaration. If you... make yourself known.. declare yourself as a competitor.. as an opposing clan or... tribe... then many will feel obligated to meet your challenge. Either for the sake of protecting land, or food... or for honor. That is simply how... my culture... functions. Even in this foreign land, that will... Likely not change."

As your Follower explains to you, you feel the presence of divinity in your vicinity (@Spider_Kaiju). You can feel them using foreign powers to scan and examine you. How will you respond?

@Adem_Warlock69

Unfortunately, your new subjects do not speak your language; they only know bug noises. But they are smart little things, and have long since accounted for the language barrier.

One of your subjects attacks another, and removes their arm. Luckily, it grows back pretty quickly. They seem pretty nonchalant about it. Then, the one holding the arm takes a bite into the arm, and swallows. They then point to the arm which they've chewed on.

It seems that this kind takes kindly to offerings of food, is what they are trying to say.

@ZoroNotZolo

The worn and torn crowd discusses amongst themselves, before the same person speaks up.

"But... who... are you, ma'am? You haven't told us your identity..."

@Backbackback

"Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....... Mr. God. You don't talk a lot. Why is that?" It asks.

@Oliver_de_jesus

The items you collect on your pilgrimage sting against your hand, causing whatever hairs you may have to stand up. The foreign energy is certainly curious..

Mountains and rock formations glow with an evermore powerful aura as you move to them, but along with the Aura are some seemingly archaic engravings, almost like cave paintings, conveying incomprehensible messages. It becomes immediately clear that this place is, or at the very least was, inhabited by intelligent life.

You accept the invitation, and darkness consumes you before you had the time to react to it. In the same instant, that same darkness spits you out into the territory of the Goddess who invited you.

You now stand beneath a blackened sky. It is not coated in toxic chemicals or nightmarish miasma as the world you were just in once was, but it is instead a pure night sky accompanied by one, large moon and a heavenly bed of stars, and nothing else. Beneath you is an expanse of water that is solid and yet not at the same time, allowing you to walk on it. Each little movement you make sends a ripple through the water glistening in moon and starlight alike.

What's your next move?

@Setsuna_tenma

The moment you take a single step, someone appears behind the typewriter in the seat opposite to you. It seems to be a man in quite the fancy suit, accompanied with pristine white gloves and a red tie... thing is, he has no head. You can see the flesh of his severed neck and the clearness of his spine in broad red-light.

"Let's get this over with." He says, somehow. He then cracks his knuckles, crossing his legs in his seat.

"Name?"

@DaReaperMan

Your opponent does not care for whether or not you've finished preparing, and launches an attack... a fierce one, one that wouldn't usually be launched before they even came within sight.

From the distance, the ground ruptures and the earth itself splits. Coming towards you at untold speeds is a slash, or rather, the shockwave of what Seems to be a slash. There is little time to dodge it, and even if you do, your Followers are behind you- its doubtful that, at the level their at, such a cataclysmic attack would be survived.

What's your move?
(Ah yes, the followers behind me when the followers are explicitly well outside the city and never followed Artanis into his falling assault. I literally can't respond to this due to continuity problems lol)
"Stand strong Templar! Faith before fear!" Artanis' voice rushed through his followers' minds to try and raise their will. Artanis' fists clenched, and those blue blades he'd once used as a mere light source appeared in a Blazing blue light, his shoulder pieces and back pieces disconnected from themselves as he prepared for battle... and then disappeared. Reappearing in blue material a second later a few dozen meters above Helsinki before falling, viewing the lights around himself, searching for the source of malice, and trying to view their thoughts and intentions. Artanis' mind rushed with strategies as he descended, though he'd need to see his target before having anything solid.

(Ah yes, the followers behind me when the followers are explicitly well outside the city and never followed Artanis into his falling assault. I literally can't respond to this due to continuity problems lol)
(It's a giant slash I called cataclysmic and earth splitting, just assume it has the range to hit them if you dodge it, geekoid.)

What's your next move?
Szerak takes a few steps through the Sanctuary, amused by the ripples forming with every step.

"Mistress of the Infinite Night? A fitting Sanctuary I suppose." Szerak thought to himself. "Did she invite me here to fight? Perhaps it wasn't wise to simply enter the Sanctuary without planning ahead... eh I'll adapt."

"Now then! Where are you?! Why have you invited me here?!" he shouted into the sky

(It's a giant slash I called cataclysmic and earth splitting, just assume it has the range to hit them if you dodge it, geekoid.)
(I dunno, I think splitting the capital city of an entire nation in half cataclysmically is only a little above 7-B!)

"Less words, less mistakes." he replied, pausing as if he's gonna say yet another word but there's not one utterance he spoke after minutes.

Mountains and rock formations glow with an evermore powerful aura as you move to them, but along with the Aura are some seemingly archaic engravings, almost like cave paintings, conveying incomprehensible messages. It becomes immediately clear that this place is, or at the very least was, inhabited by intelligent life
Sarah starts moving faster to see if she can find these intelligent beings, maybe talk to them.

As your Follower explains to you, you feel the presence of divinity in your vicinity (@Spider_Kaiju). You can feel them using foreign powers to scan and examine you. How will you respond?
Raplphina listened to the council of her follower, running a sharp nail beneath her chin.

“…Mino…Your goddess...thanks you. For this...’declaration’…”

The goddess froze mid-sentence, the hairs on the back of her neck standing on end. Her face morphed into a snarl, her teeth reflexively extending into long, sharp fangs, her head turned, staring into the direction where she felt the being arrive.

“…..”

“…Mino. Follow me. Do not miss a step.”
Without waiting for the woman to respond, she propelled herself into the air, the ground shattering underneath her as she jumped hundreds of feet into the air from her sitting position. She would fall atop the treeline moments later, hopping from branch to branch with a supernatural grace, as she made her way to the god's location.

@Spider_Kaiju

@Setsuna_tenma

"Name?"
"Soma" you replied

Raplphina listened to the council of her follower, running a sharp nail beneath her chin.

“…Mino…Your goddess...thanks you. For this...’declaration’…”

The goddess froze mid-sentence, the hairs on the back of her neck standing on end. Her face morphed into a snarl, her teeth reflexively extending into long, sharp fangs, her head turned, staring into the direction where she felt the being arrive.

“…..”

“…Mino. Follow me. Do not miss a step.”
Without waiting for the woman to respond, she propelled herself into the air, the ground shattering underneath her as she jumped hundreds of feet into the air from her sitting position. She would fall atop the treeline moments later, hopping from branch to branch with a supernatural grace, as she made her way to the god's location.

@Spider_Kaiju
A deity. "Greetings, wise neighbor." Merlin states, as he stood in a clearing in the forest of France. He was ready for any sign of trouble, armed with his precognition, and his unconventional means of fighting. Using his perception manipulation he would try to sus out any signs of hostility or danger that either Raplphina or Mino would give off. He did not mean any trouble, as he only wished to protect Humanity.

What's your move?
Artanis teleported to the other side, a perfectly timed Warp to dodge the shockwave, as for his followers, their forcefields protected them from the very edge of the shockwave and the small amount of rubble that hit those that didn't have the brains or the ability to dodge

A deity. "Greetings, wise neighbor." Merlin states, as he stood in a clearing in the forest of France. He was ready for any sign of trouble, armed with his precognition, and his unconventional means of fighting. Using his perception manipulation he would try to sus out any signs of hostility or danger that either Raplphina or Mino would give off. He did not mean any trouble, as he only wished to protect Humanity.
The man would not need his preternatural abilities to sense the hostility coming from the large, unkempt woman, as she bounded across the trees towards him. The ferocity she was emitting was palpable, enough so that the man would be able to notice animals nearby beginning to flee from the vicinity.

She stopped a few feet in front of the man, clinging onto a nearby tree branch with one hand, her feet situated on a lower branch. Her thick muscles were tensed...tightened, as if ready to pounce at any moment.

"...This is my hunting grounds, false god. You are not welcome.” Her voice was flat and gruff, her fangs flashing from her lips with each word.

The man would not need his preternatural abilities to sense the hostility coming from the large, unkempt woman, as she bounded across the trees towards him. The ferocity she was emitting was palpable, enough so that the man would be able to notice animals nearby beginning to flee from the vicinity.

She stopped a few feet in front of the man, clinging onto a nearby tree branch with one hand, her feet situated on a lower branch. Her thick muscles were tensed...tightened, as if ready to pounce at any moment.

"...This is my hunting grounds, false god. You are not welcome.” Her voice was flat and gruff, her fangs flashing from her lips with each word.

"Please. Before I leave, I must know of the survivors in this land. These hunting grounds, who is left from the Old Earth? I am on a mission to save Humanity. Also, I assure you I mean no harm, and there is no falsehood in me."

"Please. Before I leave, I must know of the survivors in this land. These hunting grounds, who is left from the Old Earth? I am on a mission to save Humanity. Also, I assure you I mean no harm, and there is no falsehood in me."
The woman regarded the man before her for a moment, her yellow eyes narrowing.

"...Saving humanity? As if there was anything worth salvaging in that...disgusting urban sprawl..." She spat, gesturing at the ruins of the nearby city.

"There are people still left, but the worthy among them will be mine soon enough. The chaff may flock to your cause, if their senses leave them"

The woman regarded the man before her for a moment, her yellow eyes narrowing.

"...Saving humanity? As if there was anything worth salvaging in that...disgusting urban sprawl..." She spat, gesturing at the ruins of the nearby city.

"There are people still left, but the worthy among them will be mine soon enough. The chaff may flock to your cause, if their senses leave them"

"Eh, fair enough. "I'll take, "The chaff" it is then. So tell me, who are the worthy and who are the chaff?"

"Eh, fair enough. "I'll take, "The chaff" it is then. So tell me, who are the worthy and who are the chaff?"
“People spineless enough to flock around you and your ilk. People who need gods and machinery to make up for their own weakness.” She growled. She placed a hand on the trunk of the tree, her claws digging into the bark.

“Those worthy enough to join my pack don't need some…messiah. They're strong enough to forge their own path, with our without my guidance.”

"I see. Don't worry, I haven't come to steal anyone or anything. Off I go to the City." Wondering if this Paris or whatever, Merlin immediately attempts to rescue Humanity from the rubble and ruin of the metropolis.

As you call out for the Mistress to face you, the water illuminated in moonlight begins to rise in globs. The masses of glowing liquid begin to swiftly congeal into a physical form.

"The Mistress of Infinite Night has manifested herself through the use of an Avatar!"

A girl, standing at around 5', manifests in front of you. She smiles gently.

"Aren't you just an adorable little thing?" She says. The ethereal glow of her yellow eyes is weirdly disorienting... but strangely, it seems as though she has no intent to fight.

@DaReaperMan

You were able to evade with not much issue, but your Followers, even when protected by forcefields, were not so lucky. Some are quick-witted enough to dodge away from the edge of the force, avoiding both shockwaves and rubble alike. Some aren't so swift on their toes, and not only are they impacted with rubble, even at the very edge of the slash, they are met with a catastrophic force that sends them flying. Their forcefields remain as intact as they can be, but they are disoriented, with moderate injury. Around 10 of your Followers are injured.

"Vorxus faces you!"

As you assess the situation, your enemy finally comes into view. He is hovering above you, seemingly standing on the air itself. In his crooked hand is a golden blade. His body is covered in a crimson cloak, twinkling lights dancing within the darkness. His blade growls at you.

"....."

He says nothing, and prepares to strike once more. You can feel World Power congealing in his blade. What do you do?

As you converse with the foreign God, Mino listens intently, standing next to you and not daring to intervene. Once the conversation is over, she glances back at the foreign God as he departs, and snarls at him silently.

"I do not like that man..." She grumbles. She likely has more curses and vile words to utter about him, but her understanding of language is still a bit undeveloped for anything beyond a childish declaration of her distaste for the God.

@Spider_Kaiju

You are actually quite far from Paris, and it seems there are no human survivors in the vicinity. Unlike Ireland and the United Kingdom, France, or at the very least this part of France, has been wiped clean of any survivors... leaving only animalistic kin, much like the tiger woman you saw standing next to the Goddess you spoke with.

@azontr
As a result of this disappointment, Merlin immediately accesses his precognition and perception awareness to hunt for survivors near other parts in France. Merlin stares into a pool of water or his reflections in the rivers nearby, any reflective surface, actually, to scry on these places that might have Human survivors, but Merlin attempts to bring willing followers of these animal kindred as well, as long as they are not claimed by Raphlphina.

Last edited:
Back