• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chains of Argus • RP Thread

"Du- Did you not see your attacks literally bounce off of me a few seconds ago?! What thought process went down in your head to tell you it'd suddenly work now!" Diana exclaimed in anger, the attacks, once again, having practically 0 effect on her condition as her tail swiped towards the boy.

He waited on her to be performing her attack and have it close, before he uses telekinesis to push it off with enough force against her body to be knocked off balance and away enough to buy him time, exiting the city

"You got outplayed bitch"

Says as he continues running till he goes mist again to travel through some trees till he turned back to his normal form, looking back to check if he was followed

"Haaah....i didnt use this for some time in while, i forgot how confusing it is like....hopefully i dont need it anymore now...."

Talked to himself in a murmur before carrying the bag on his shoulder now back to his home sighing

"I got outplayed?" Diana said, with the boy finding himself standing right back where he was in the city, with Diana just yawning as he stood in front of her.

"Kid, I can move at Mach 7 on a bad day. I can circle around this city faster than you can blink, and I can put you anywhere I want in the country before you can process that I did it. There is quite literally no feasible way for you to run from me or defeat me."

"Then. *******. Pay. For. It." Diana said bluntly, "Get a job you bum and pay for it. Interspecies employment rates skyrocket every year, you mutt. In fact, I'd be willing to hire you're sorry ass and pay for the bag with money out of my own pocket..."

"Then return what you stole and be on you're merry way. I don't have time to deal with a brat while there's a high chance both my men and innocent people could be attacked at any ******* moment..." Diana growled, steam rising from the sides of her mouth.

(Forgor about this.)

The rapier responded to Siglos' will as his, Noah's, and Saffi's efforts made an entrance capable of fitting someone such as Sylvia and Kargath, but, it wouldn't last forever... They'd need to inform the rest of the party fast if they wanted to be able to maintain the gateway long enough.
"There isn't much time to get someone else in there..." Saffi noted. "If we all go in there, do you think we even have a shot anyways?" She shouted to Siglos and Noah.

"It's a bad idea but if we go get help then the gap will close and they might notice our presence" Noah said, now that she thought better of it, this was a bad idea.
"This might be our only way past the vortex...I'll go in myself. As soon as I go in, you all need to stop using your energy and close the vortex. I should be able to protect myself for a decent period of time. I'll let you know if it's safe or dangerous telepathically, alright?"

“T-that’s too dangerous, Saffi!” Siglos said, shaking his head rapidly as he heard Saffi’s plan. Nervous crept into his voice, worry plain on his face as he imagined what could happened if Saffi went inside alone.

“W-what if m-me and N-Noah s-stay here, w-while y-you get D-Diana? N-now that we’ve o-opened the hole…w-we may be able t-to slow down how fast it closes, I-if we k-keep using wind magic….” Siglos said quickly.

"We don't know what's in there, or for certain that anyone can stop how many people are in there alone. Diana is too important to lose and we're running out of time! I promise I'll come back the second things get bad, but this opening is our one shot, and we can only fit so many people through it. At least allow me to get in there for a second or two to see how many people we're dealing with."

"We don't know what's in there, or for certain that anyone can stop how many people are in there alone. Diana is too important to lose and we're running out of time! I promise I'll come back the second things get bad, but this opening is our one shot, and we can only fit so many people through it. At least allow me to get in there for a second or two to see how many people we're dealing with."
"Y-you...you can't, Saffi!" Siglos said, panic rising in his chest.

"I-if y-you go in...a-and they spot you, they'll know w-we're outside! T-they m-may launch a-another a-arrow at the village...or at you!" Siglos said.

"I...I don't want to lose y-you, Saffi. P-please...d-don't go..." Siglos said softly.

Last edited:
"I. Need. This. Bag. Im not returning anything, you filthy skin shedding cold blooded stupid lizard, get the **** away from my face already!"

He will release a shout at her direction, another power of his, in order to get her down already with a powerful sound
"Then you've got a choice. Work for me and pay for it like a responsible citizen, maybe even save a few lives, or I take back what you stole and I vaporize you and whoever you need to feed." Diana said, "Choose now and forever hold your peace."

"Then you've got a choice. Work for me and pay for it like a responsible citizen, maybe even save a few lives, or I take back what you stole and I vaporize you and whoever you need to feed." Diana said, "Choose now and forever hold your peace."
He looked at her for a good whole minute and would start growling in anger afterwards, before he dropped the bag down, pointing a finger at her

"Only till im paid and has to be enough to last for years, after that, you leave me be and im not seeing you ever again!"

Told the woman loudly

"After I pay for it. Whoever you stole this from probably had people they needed to feed as well, boy." Diana grumbled, disappearing for a few moments and then reappearing, throwing the bag at the Vaewolf boy.

"Now enjoy your stay in our city and don't cause trouble...."

Last edited:
"Y-you...you can't, Saffi!" Siglos said, panic rising in his chest.

"I-if y-you go in...a-and they spot you, they'll know w-we're outside! T-they m-may launch a-another a-arrow at the village...or at you!" Siglos said.

"I...I don't want to lose y-you, Saffi. P-please...d-don't go..." Siglos said softly.
Saffi reached out to Diana telepathically. "We have an opening...but it's pretty small, we can only fit a few people through at a time. How would you like us to proceed?"

"I'll be there in 2 minutes! Keep. It. Open!!" Diana shouted back telepathically, pretty much abandoning the Vaewolf boy at the outskirts of the city as she dashed back to the group that was still at the city.

"Prepare for combat! We march now!!" Diana shouted, causing Jeanne to jump up, Cain to grind her teeth, and causing Sylvia to tense up.

Dozens of soldiers armed themselves from the barracks.

"O-On such short notice...!?" Jeanne exclaimed.

"We don't have much time! Boy, how many people do you think you can carry on your back in your Dragon Form!?" Diana shouted to Wrathion.

"Let's go then!" Khadgar said quickly and immediately rushed off

"Finally!" Wrathion said, suddenly springing up and flying in Dragon form "I can lift four tons, counting armor and my own weight probably around 5 armored soldiers."

"Let's go for a ride!" Gazlowe said, starting a rocket that sent him and his bot flying

Kargath was silent, thundering to get to the opening as fast as possible

Last edited:
"Alright! Don't mind this, then!" Diana said as Joachim, as well as four other soldiers hopped onto Wrathion's back just as he started flying, while the rest of the soldiers just ran and Diana flew, kicking through the air.

"O-Oh crap...!" Jeanne thought to herself, beginning to run as well.

Cain and Sylvia ran in tandem, with Sylvia sweating profusely in worry as they ran.

...And swiftly, they would arrive to the vortex.

"Guys!!!!" Jeanne shouted with all her might as they arrived to the vortex, "Where is the opening!?!" She shouted up.

"After I pay for it. Whoever you stole this from probably had people they needed to feed as well, boy." Diana grumbled, disappearing for a few moments and then reappearing, throwing the bag at the Vaewolf boy.

"Now enjoy your stay in our city and don't cause trouble...."
"Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh!!"

He sighs with a mad tone to his voice since she paid for it and all, hating how a bitch as he saw her as, had helped him with this

Nonetheless he would go back to his place and feed his animals, going at a normal pace, then thought he has to return back in the city because of the agreement with her, which again, does it at a normal pace, waiting around some tight corners of the buildings for her to be in the city again

"Alright! Don't mind this, then!" Diana said as Joachim, as well as four other soldiers hopped onto Wrathion's back just as he started flying, while the rest of the soldiers just ran and Diana flew, kicking through the air.

"O-Oh crap...!" Jeanne thought to herself, beginning to run as well.

Cain and Sylvia ran in tandem, with Sylvia sweating profusely in worry as they ran.

...And swiftly, they would arrive to the vortex.

"Guys!!!!" Jeanne shouted with all her might as they arrived to the vortex, "Where is the opening!?!" She shouted up.
"Over there." Saffi said telepathically so she wouldn't have to shout, tilting her head towards Noah's side of the vortex.

"A-Alright!" Jeanne said back, locating the opening and temporarily blessing herself with flight. "Thanks for your work...! I'm going in now!" She said before anybody could respond.

Cain hopped on Sylvia's shoulders, with Sylvia then launching herself off of the ground and into the opening, not spending enough time outside the opening to say anything to Siglos.

Multiple soldiers jumped into the opening as well, using considerable strength to do so.

"Come on, already! Move before it closes!" Diana shouted to everyone else, launching herself into the opening as well.

Siglos whirled around, looking at Slyvia and the rest approached their location. He wanted to yell out to her, but she moved much too quickly, disappearing from his side inside the fierce wind.

"O-oh..." Siglos murmured. He turned back to the opening, attempting to keep his sword steady for a few more seconds as he blasted one last burst of wind magic at the entrance, hopefully giving the remaining soldiers enough time to get into the vortex.

Back