• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chains of Argus • RP Thread

"Th... Thank you, Siglos..." Sylvia signed, breathed heavily as she pushed herself against him, opening her mouth and extending her tongue.

"I... want to be with you forever, Siglos... I want you to be my mate... I want you to be mine, Siglos... Forever... Mine..." Sylvia signed, her movements sluggish, as if she was intoxicated by the moment, running her tongue against his cheek, as if she was "marking" him in a way.
Siglos stared up at her, his eyes wide. Thoughts raced through his mind, and for several moments, he said nothing. He wondered if they were going too quickly, if they shouldn't make such a commitment. As he stared up at her...those feelings gradually began to fade, replaced by a mixture of happiness and excitement. Slyvia had made him happier than anyone he had ever met...made him feel truly at peace. And now...she was offering a life, together, with her. He took a breath, his cheeks flushed.

"I..can't imagine, a more wonderful future...then spending the rest of my days...in your arms, Slyvia..." Siglos said softly.

"....I want to be yours, my beautiful emerald." He said quietly, staring into her green eyes.

Siglos stared up at her, his eyes wide. Thoughts raced through his mind, and for several moments, he said nothing. He wondered if they were going too quickly, if they shouldn't make such a commitment. As he stared up at her...those feelings gradually began to fade, replaced by a mixture of happiness and excitement. Slyvia had made him happier than anyone he had ever met...made him feel truly at peace. And now...she was offering a life, together, with her. He took a breath, his cheeks flushed.

"I..can't imagine, a more wonderful future...then spending the rest of my days...in your arms, Slyvia..." Siglos said softly.

"....I want to be yours, my beautiful emerald." He said quietly, staring into her green eyes.
Sylvia blushed as Siglos called her that, before just rapidly shaking her head, breaking herself out of her intoxication.

"Th-Thank you, Siglos... Sorry I called you "mine", that sorta made it sound like you were property..." Sylvia signed, and if she could, she would've awkwardly chuckled, but, she was still incredibly happy at Siglos' acceptance.

Sylvia blushed as Siglos called her that, before just rapidly shaking her head, breaking herself out of her intoxication.

"Th-Thank you, Siglos... Sorry I called you "mine", that sorta made it sound like you were property..." Sylvia signed, and if she could, she would've awkwardly chuckled, but, she was still incredibly happy at Siglos' acceptance.
Siglos chuckled, shaking his head as well.

"I-its...it's a-alright, Slyvia. I-I knew what you meant, I think." Siglos said. He flashed her a wide smile.

"I-i'm just glad...w-we can be...together..." He said softly.

Siglos chuckled, shaking his head as well.

"I-its...it's a-alright, Slyvia. I-I knew what you meant, I think." Siglos said. He flashed her a wide smile.

"I-i'm just glad...w-we can be...together..." He said softly.
"So am I, Siglos... I'm glad as well..." Sylvia signed, pulling Siglos into her enormous chest. From that position, he was able to hear her heart beat, and it was fast, very, very fast, releasing a violent, raw sloshing sound as it pumped blood throughout her body, and to a "specific" area of her body... (If you get what I mean).

"D-Does it...?" Sylvia signed as Siglos could feel something touch his legs as they dangled. Whatever it was, it was incredibly warm, akin to a furnace, something he'd be used to, and it pulsated against his leg, making it visibly vibrate and alerting Siglos of its presence.

Siglos eye's widened, surprise washing through his body as he looked down at his feet. His face turned a deep red as he saw what he had been touching.

"O-oh! S-Slyvia..." Siglos said blankly.

"...I...I didn't...know...y-you....y-you..." Siglos started. He didn't know a lot of things, at that moment. Visibly flustered, he looked up at Slyvia, his breath catching in his throat. His gaze wasn't judgemental or fearful...rather... surprised...alongside a different emotion, his own heart beginning to race as he pressed against her.

"...I...I..." Siglos began. It occurred to him that he didn't actually know much about Rakshashin's biology.

"...Y-you...have uh...." Siglos stammered, looking up at her. He looked down at it, before looking back to her as if trying to alert her to his surprise.

"..I...I...didn't know y-you felt t-that way..." Siglos said, blushing profusely.

Last edited:
"N-no! I-it's a-alright Slyvia, r-really! I-I was j-just surprised that's all!" Siglos said quickly. He hesitated for a moment, blushing profusely.

"Y-you d-did...s-say...y-you wanted m-me to..b-be y-your mate, r-right? M-maybe...m-maybe one-day w-we...w-we could..." Siglos began, his body trembling as he became increasingly flustered.

"Y-you...y-you know..."

Sylvia bit her bottom lip, pulling Siglos even further into her, her "you know what" pulsating against Siglos. She ran her hand down his back, reaching down to his buttocks and gently squeezing them, possibly even "groping" him, her face flushed in purple.

"You have no idea how much I want that, Siglos..." She signed, "You have no idea how much I want to claim you... While your naked... straddled over me... so... helpless..."

Siglos bit his lip, stiflingly a gasp as he felt her hands against him. His heart rate skyrocketed as his entire body became warm. His breathing became ragged, his body trembling.

“By Ophelius…” Siglos murmured. He squirmed in her grip, desire flashing in his eyes as he stared up at her. Quickly he shook his head, snapping out of his trance.

“A…after…after the mission!” He got out.

“P-please. A-after w-we, w-we f-find the people w-who attack the town. T-then….” He trailed off, breathing heavily.

"Wha- O-Oh, right, of course!!!" Sylvia rapidly signed, swiftly lowering Siglos to the ground.

"Of course, that's more important than this...! I let myself get distracted...!" Sylvia signed rapidly and erratically, shaking her head as she was clearly serious about the mission, having simply gotten absorbed in the moment.

Jeanne nodded, "Alright... I can't use any magic, but... I think Noah may be able to help. She's good at controlling wind, so, she may be able to make a hole in the vortex for us to get through or observe the enemy, depending on how thick the wind is..."

"I'm no good at Wind Magic... So, I'd be of no help..." Diana grumbled, "I've got no problems with the suggestion, but, I suggest she go in with help from other mages..." Diana said, glancing at Saffi. "How good are you at Wind Magic?"
"It's quite natural for me. The way Everians grasp elemental magic is practically genetic!...Everians...does anyone know where Siglos is?"

"Wha- O-Oh, right, of course!!!" Sylvia rapidly signed, swiftly lowering Siglos to the ground.

"Of course, that's more important than this...! I let myself get distracted...!" Sylvia signed rapidly and erratically, shaking her head as she was clearly serious about the mission, having simply gotten absorbed in the moment.
Siglos nearly collapsed on the ground, his legs practically becoming jelly as Slyvia's words floated in his mind. A contrast of emotions floating inside of him.

"...Helpless..." He thought. He hated that emotion. It was something he had been made to feel many times in the past. And yet...when Slyvia had said those words…he had melted.

Quickly, Siglos shook himself out of these thoughts, trying to calm himself down.

"I-it's alright, S-Sylvia." He said quietly. He took a shaky breath.

"W-we should g-get back to the others…t-they might…n-need help…" he murmured.

(Lmao we're gonna get banned.)
Siglos nearly collapsed on the ground, his legs practically becoming jelly as Slyvia's words floated in his mind. A contrast of emotions floating inside of him.

"...Helpless..." He thought. He hated that emotion. It was something he had been made to feel many times in the past. And yet...when Slyvia had said those words…he had melted.

Quickly, Siglos shook himself out of these thoughts, trying to calm himself down.

"I-it's alright, S-Sylvia." He said quietly. He took a shaky breath.

"W-we should g-get back to the others…t-they might…n-need help…" he murmured.
"Of course...! Do you need help walking...?" Sylvia signed, noticing that Siglos had completely collapsed upon touching the ground.
"It's quite natural for me. The way Everians grasp elemental magic is practically genetic!...Everians...does anyone know where Siglos is?"
"Probably with Sylvia..." Cain signed.

"Well, regardless of where he is, when he gets here, we'll move. The sun is about to go down so we'd be right on schedule as well." Diana said, crossing her arms and sighing.

(Saffi seeing Siglos again be like:

unknown.png
)

"Of course...! Do you need help walking...?" Sylvia signed, noticing that Siglos had completely collapsed upon touching the ground.
Siglos took a shaky breath, slowly standing to his feet. His legs trembled slightly before he found his balance again.

"...I-I'm alright, Sylvia, don't w-worry." Siglos said, chuckling awkwardly. He walked towards the door, opening it before beginning to scamper back to where they had left their allies, his heart still racing in his chest.

Sylvia nodded and followed, smiling shakily as she suppressed her urges for the sake of dealing with the current situation.

"There you are! What were you two doing?" Jeanne asked, turning to the duo.

"NOTHING!" Sylvia signed immediately and erratically, "Absolutely nothing!"

Naturally, she didn't want to peer into people's business, but the quickness and practical anxiety of it seemed...odd. So she quickly tried entering Sylvia's mind for a quick moment.
Sylvia had no resistance to telepathy but she was very much capable of noticing that her mind was being invaded, blushing profusely and trying to fight off the attempt.

"D-D-Don't look into m-my mind!!" Sylvia signed swiftly to Saffi, trying to get her to stop.

"You could always talk with the rest of the group..." She said a bit suspicious of the two. "Anyways Siglos, I need another air magic user. Do you think you're proficient enough?"
"Y-yeah, I-I...g-guess your right!" Siglos said, chuckling nervously. He hesitated, before continuing.

"...Wind magic isn't really my forte...b-but I h-have a few, enchanted items t-that can produce it well enough. What is the plan?" He asked.

"Y-yeah, I-I...g-guess your right!" Siglos said, chuckling nervously. He hesitated, before continuing.

"...Wind magic isn't really my forte...b-but I h-have a few, enchanted items t-that can produce it well enough. What is the plan?" He asked.
"A large vortex of sorts is surrounding and or protecting the enemy forces, and it's seemingly some form of Dark Wind Magic... We're planning to try and make a gateway through it with Wind Magic of our own so our forces can enter safely." Diana explained, softly growling with her arms crossed, her tail kicking up dust.

"A large vortex of sorts is surrounding and or protecting the enemy forces, and it's seemingly some form of Dark Wind Magic... We're planning to try and make a gateway through it with Wind Magic of our own so our forces can enter safely." Diana explained, softly growling with her arms crossed, her tail kicking up dust.
"O-oh. I-I think I-I have something that...could work then..." Siglos said softly, taking a step away from Diana as he heard her growl. Slowly, he began to rummage through his bag, searching for a few moments. Eventually, he pulled out the sword Alice had gifted him, the perfect rapier gleaming in the sunlight.

"...I-I can sense...powerful wind magic from this. I...I haven't used it before, but it should be enough to h-help..." Siglos said quietly.

Diana glanced at the rapier, her tail hissing at the sight of it.

"Cornelius..." Diana growled to herself, so low that nobody would be able to hear it, but, should anybody hear it, her voice was clearly laced with malice.

"Good... You use it. That weapon's bound itself to you, so nobody else can, at this point." Diana said out loud, her arms still crossed and her tail still hissing.

Diana glanced at the rapier, her tail hissing at the sight of it.

"Cornelius..." Diana growled to herself, so low that nobody would be able to hear it, but, should anybody hear it, her voice was clearly laced with malice.

"Good... You use it. That weapon's bound itself to you, so nobody else can, at this point." Diana said out loud, her arms still crossed and her tail still hissing.
"I-it's..b-bound to me...?" Siglos said softly. He glanced down at the sword.

"...Does it bind itself to the first person to wield it?" He thought.

At this point...a man and a woman alone, extremely embarrassed to talk about what happened? Saffi put the rest together. But still, the mission was the focus. "Can you fly, Siglos? It would likely be better to attempt this from above rather than below."
Siglos glanced up at Saffi, before slowly shaking his head.

"...My b-boots l-let me hop off the air for a bit...b-but I can't get very far. N-not like you o-or Noah."

"I-it's..b-bound to me...?" Siglos said softly. He glanced down at the sword.

"...Does it bind itself to the first person to wield it?" He thought.
"Yes. It doesn't seem to be quite advanced enough to be a sentient weapon, but, its chosen you as its owner for the time being. I can smell it." Diana said as the sun began to slowly lower below the horizon...

Back