• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chains of Argus • RP Thread

"Yes. It doesn't seem to be quite advanced enough to be a sentient weapon, but, its chosen you as its owner for the time being. I can smell it." Diana said as the sun began to slowly lower below the horizon...
"..I-I see. I-'ll keep that in mind, D-Diana..." Siglos murmured. He glanced down at the blade.

"...I-i've never heard of a-a... non-sentient weapon...b-being able to do something like that..." he said softly.

She stretched out her arm towards the younger Everian. "Then you'll want to hang on."
Siglos looked at Saffi, hesitating for a moment.

"A-are y-you sure y-you can fly w-while carrying someone? I-I don't want to put you in any danger..." Siglos said.

"Do you guys need me to come with you...? I can fly as well..." Sylvia signed, "In case you get noticed and attacked, I can provide protection..."

(Nothing much. Just read back a bit.)
"I'll let you know, but you have my word that Siglos will be safe." And with that, she began to take off, dust blowing around them almost like how it would be if a helicopter were to begin ascending. And it wasn't long before they were in the sky and on their way.

(Idk if anyone else wants to post before Saffi and Siglos get to work)

(Well post that Noah went as well lol, she was the first suggestion to deal with it anyway because White Dragon shenanigans.)
(I post, I make a question before Saffi's last action, about whether Sylvia should go or not)
Noah looked at the others.

"Don't you think that if Sylvia accompanies us, the enemy will notice us? I mean, she is bigger than me in my dragon form, so we would need something like an invisibility spell"

“W-whoa-!” Siglos yelped. He clung onto Saffi’s arm, gripping it tightly as they took to the sky. His boots began to glow with mana, before a small burst of air blasted from his soles, Siglos using his enchanted boots to hop off the air and further stabilize their flight.

Quickly he turned back to Slyvia, waving at her as they flew away.

“D-don’t…don’t worry about me, Slyvia!” He yelled. He tried to flash her a smile, though it was somewhat shaky, his body trembling as he clung onto Saffi.

“…I…I’ll come back to you….I promise.” Siglos said.

The further they went, the less Saffi was actually grasping Siglos, being sustained by Saffi's telekinesis alone now. "The plan is to be on either side of the vortex! Pushing against it's rotation with wind magic should be enough to stop it! Good luck!" She said as she flew to the other side.

(Saffi to Siglos:
hooray-its-weekend.gif

"W-wait-" Siglos squeaked, watching as Saffi disappeared to the other side of the vortex. He took a shaky breath, kicking his legs slightly as he was held above the ground with her telekinesis. He gulped quietly, trying not to look down as he stared at the intense vortex.

"...A-alright Siglos...Y-you...y-you can do this..." Siglos murmured to himself. A bead of sweat appeared on his brow as he slowly reached into his bag again, gripping the shining rapier. Slipping the blade out, he brandished it in front of him, taking a breath to calm his nerves.

"...I'll put my f-faith...into your craftmanship, C-Cornelius." Siglos whispered. Gingerly, he pulled the sword back, beginning to slowly tap into the magic within the blade.

"...N-now!" Siglos squeaked, almost as if he was telling the sword to attack. Thrusting his sword forward, he activated the wind enchantment within the blade. A gigantic burst of wind suddenly burst forward, the gale slamming into the vortex at high speeds. Had Siglos not been supported by Saffi's telekinesis, he would have been easily flung off his feet by the sheer force of wind it had produced. The wind buffeted his face and hair, Siglos forced to close his eyes as he struggled to keep hold of the blade, his arms trembling violently.

Noah concentrated, like a current that everyone had in their being, this magical construct also had it, changing the shape of something established was an act of tearing apart an event, an action to superimposed the cause, she was reconfiguring the wind like someone trying to change a door of a house for another, it was a job that could be partial but with great opportunities.

"Good" she thought about some spells that she learned in the past, the memories of the soldiers echoed in her mind, her body tensed as she along with the others carried out the plan, opening a path through the mega structure

The efforts of the trio seemed to be working to force against the rotation of the vortex, with the smallest of gateways slowly opening in the vortex, small enough for an average human or Everian to fit through, and it was slowly getting larger as time went on...

The hooded man checked his animals over and saw they were short on food, which meant one thing, that he had to go get some for them, much to his dislike

"Why couldnt you be feeding on something else besides some pretty expensive food"

He would go immediately to the city and surprisingly arrive there in a short time, a little too short for a normal person, when he would be inside to buy food, the man checked his money, not having enough to cover all

"Siiigh....excuse me....i see something unusual on this bag, may you check them please?...."

In that moment he elbows the person and steals the bag, running away with it, a few people saw that and shouted words like thief, stealer and what else on him, as he would sprint off away and try eacape

The efforts of the trio seemed to be working to force against the rotation of the vortex, with the smallest of gateways slowly opening in the vortex, small enough for an average human or Everian to fit through, and it was slowly getting larger as time went on...
Siglos’s eyes widened, watching as a small opening formed in the vortex.

“It-it’s working!” Siglos thought. His arms trembled violently, close to giving out entirely as he desperately tried to keep a firm grip on the sword. He adjusted his positioning slightly, the blade's hilt digging painfully into his chest as he moved to stabilize it with his entire body. He let out a soft squeak of pain, the noise lost in the fierce cacophony of noise the gale was producing.

“K-Keep…keep going. W-we’re…we’re almost there…” Siglos whispered to the weapon.

(Forgor about this.)

The rapier responded to Siglos' will as his, Noah's, and Saffi's efforts made an entrance capable of fitting someone such as Sylvia and Kargath, but, it wouldn't last forever... They'd need to inform the rest of the party fast if they wanted to be able to maintain the gateway long enough.
The hooded man checked his animals over and saw they were short on food, which meant one thing, that he had to go get some for them, much to his dislike

"Why couldnt you be feeding on something else besides some pretty expensive food"

He would go immediately to the city and surprisingly arrive there in a short time, a little too short for a normal person, when he would be inside to buy food, the man checked his money, not having enough to cover all

"Siiigh....excuse me....i see something unusual on this bag, may you check them please?...."

In that moment he elbows the person and steals the bag, running away with it, a few people saw that and shouted words like thief, stealer and what else on him, as he would sprint off away and try eacape
In the instant the hooded man came within range, Diana's tail slammed directly into his face before he could even hope to react, knocking him into one of the walls of a nearby building.

"******* thieves... Not a time like this... And a filthy mutt, at that..." She thought to herself as Jeanne jumped up, turning to the person that Diana's tail had smacked.

Diana glanced at the dirt flying toward her and flash-vaporized it, her tail extending to wrap around the man and launch him back into the same wall in an instant.

"Mutt. This city doesn't need your ilk running around. Pay for whatever you stole or get out." She growled.

"Quit your hissing, bat-boy..." Diana growled out, the energy blades practically bouncing off of her skin.

Jeanne sighed, backing away a bit. "Sir, can you please calm down and return what you stole...?" She said, "Attacking Lady Diana will only get you in trouble with the military..."

( "energy blades practically bouncing off of her skin", my wild imagination had her boobs doing a boing sound to bounce them away lol)

"Im not returning anything, so both of you can piss off!"

He gets the bag again and turns into mist afterwards along with it and goes through the wall Diana slammed him twice and passing through another wall of a different building before turning tangible again, he was almost out of the city, just had to make a run for it to the exit

Back