• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chains of Argus • RP Thread

Siglos shrank back from Diana for a moment, before quickly nodding. Hopping off of Slyvia's back, he scampered towards the burning buildings, breathing heavily as he saw the smoke and flames erupt from the structure. He covered his mouth with his cloak, coughing softly as he inhaled the charred ash and smoke. Placing the bucket on the ground, he immediately began to coat it with his own mana, causing it to glow with a light blue hue. A moment later, a burst of water fired from it, splashing against the burning building in a manner akin to a large water hose. He began to alter the bucket's direction with his telekinesis, the water slowly moving from left to right as he focused on covering any flames he could reach.

"...I-I...hope everyone evacuated in time..." Siglos thought, trembling slightly as he continued to spray at the inferno, the blaze beginning to die down if successful.

Sylvia kept an eagle eye on Siglos as he did this to make sure he wasn't burned, while Cain stuck her finger in the ground and chomped on some of the dirt.

"Tastes like those beasts from before..." She thought to herself.

"Don't get to close, Noah..." Jeanne said, standing in front of Noah as she began using wind produced from her flag to put out the flames from the crater, while Noah sensed what Cain tasted; the feeling of those orcish monsters they fought at the previous town they protected, but, it was clearly just residue from the attack and one of the beasts was not actually there.

Siglos continued to splash as much water as he could on the flames, his magic, combined with the efforts of Jeanne and the soldiers, helping to extinguish the main fire. Siglos breathed out softly, before slowly moving away from the partially destroyed buildings.

"I-if t-there are a-any other fires...p-please make use of t-the water enchantment i-inside that bucket! I-it s-should help!" Siglos yelled to the soldiers, pointing toward the tool. He was nervous, wondering if any of the men standing around were among the people who had thrown rocks at him earlier.

"Please, you all are better fighters than I am, don't worry about expending your strength. You'll need it for whatever lies ahead." She began to take off of the ground once more. "I'll get an aerial view from right below the clouds. Because we don't know far they are, it might be more useful than my perception. Hopefully it will give an idea of whether to move forward or be on the defense. I won't be long, I assure you." She said, flying upwards towards the direction that they came from.

"Please, you all are better fighters than I am, don't worry about expending your strength. You'll need it for whatever lies ahead." She began to take off of the ground once more. "I'll get an aerial view from right below the clouds. Because we don't know far they are, it might be more useful than my perception. Hopefully it will give an idea of whether to move forward or be on the defense. I won't be long, I assure you." She said, flying upwards towards the direction that they came from.
With the range of Saffi's perception, she couldn't particularly see much of the threat without moving into possibly dangerous territory, but, from what she could discern from the mana that she could feel instead of what she could physically see, she could tell it was incredibly sinister, very much akin to the monsters they had previously faced but in much, much larger quantities...
Siglos continued to splash as much water as he could on the flames, his magic, combined with the efforts of Jeanne and the soldiers, helping to extinguish the main fire. Siglos breathed out softly, before slowly moving away from the partially destroyed buildings.

"I-if t-there are a-any other fires...p-please make use of t-the water enchantment i-inside that bucket! I-it s-should help!" Siglos yelled to the soldiers, pointing toward the tool. He was nervous, wondering if any of the men standing around were among the people who had thrown rocks at him earlier.
"I think all the fire is put out, Siglos...!" Jeanne exclaimed while Sylvia immediately moved to pick Siglos up and hug him, while if any of the soldiers were part of the group that had chucked rocks at him earlier, they were to frightened of Sylvia to even try anything, especially not in this situation.

"Your not injured, right? You didn't get burned...!?" Sylvia signed rapidly.

Cain just breathed out, shaking her head as she glanced at Sylvia and Siglos. "I don't think this was a random attack, but... I don't have any proof to prove it was coordinated... Father always taught me to gather as much information on the enemy before engaging in battle, but, it seems that isn't an option here... Damnit..." She thought to herself.

"I think all the fire is put out, Siglos...!" Jeanne exclaimed while Sylvia immediately moved to pick Siglos up and hug him, while if any of the soldiers were part of the group that had chucked rocks at him earlier, they were to frightened of Sylvia to even try anything, especially not in this situation.

"Your not injured, right? You didn't get burned...!?" Sylvia signed rapidly.

Cain just breathed out, shaking her head as she glanced at Sylvia and Siglos. "I don't think this was a random attack, but... I don't have any proof to prove it was coordinated... Father always taught me to gather as much information on the enemy before engaging in battle, but, it seems that isn't an option here... Damnit..." She thought to herself.
Siglos wrapped his arms around Slyvia, returning her embrace as she picked him up.

"...I-I'm alright Slyvia. I-I've worked in f-forges so I-I'm used to d-dealing with fire..." Siglos said softly, flashing her a shaky smile. He trembled slightly in her grip, his body betraying his fear as he gazed at the arrow's path of destruction.

Jeanne breathed out, awaiting Saffi's report, while Diana rapidly tapped her foot on the ground, getting impatient.
Siglos wrapped his arms around Slyvia, returning her embrace as she picked him up.

"...I-I'm alright Slyvia. I-I've worked in f-forges so I-I'm used to d-dealing with fire..." Siglos said softly, flashing her a shaky smile. He trembled slightly in her grip, his body betraying his fear as he gazed at the arrow's path of destruction.
"A-Alright..." Sylvia signed, "Can I... Talk to you for a quick second...? Somewhere private...? So we can... continue our... yknow... Wh-While we wait for Saffi to report back..."

"A-Alright..." Sylvia signed, "Can I... Talk to you for a quick second...? Somewhere private...? So we can... continue our... yknow... Wh-While we wait for Saffi to report back..."
.W-well...w-we...w-we may have a bit of time b-before Saffi returns...a-and...w-we put out all the fires..." Siglos murmured, his face turning a soft pink. Slowly, he pressed himself into Slyvia.

"Y-yeah...l-lets g-go a-and...c-continue..." Siglos said softly.

.W-well...w-we...w-we may have a bit of time b-before Saffi returns...a-and...w-we put out all the fires..." Siglos murmured, his face turning a soft pink. Slowly, he pressed himself into Slyvia.

"Y-yeah...l-lets g-go a-and...c-continue..." Siglos said softly.
In a swift dash, Sylvia dashed away with Siglos in tow, spreading her senses to keep a keen eye on the situation as she got to an empty building, or a building she thought was empty at least, her grip around Siglos becoming tighter.

"You have no idea how much you make me burn up right now, Siglos..." Sylvia signed, breathing heavily.

In a swift dash, Sylvia dashed away with Siglos in tow, spreading her senses to keep a keen eye on the situation as she got to an empty building, or a building she thought was empty at least, her grip around Siglos becoming tighter.

"You have no idea how much you make me burn up right now, Siglos..." Sylvia signed, breathing heavily.
Siglos nodded eagerly, his face glowing bright red. Quickly he wrapped his arms around Slyvia, pulling himself as close as he could up to her face.

"I...I feel t-the same, Slyvia. I-I don't w-want to wait a-any longer..." Siglos said, his heart pounding as he pressed against her.

Last edited:
Siglos nodded eagerly, his face glowing bright red. Quickly he wrapped his arms around Slyvia, pulling himself as close as he could up to her face.

"I...I feel t-the same, Slyvia. I-I don't w-want to wait a-any longer..." Siglos said, his heart pounding as he pressed against her.
"Do I... do it... like this...?" Sylvia thought to herself, slowly opening her mouth, clearly not knowing what to do. Saliva constantly dripped from the roof of her mouth and to the bottom and onto her teeth, as her tongue, which was long, thick, purple, barbed, akin to a large snake, slithered within her mouth, not really knowing how to proceed as a quarter of the length of her tongue extended and pressed itself against Siglos' lips.

"Do I... do it... like this...?" Sylvia thought to herself, slowly opening her mouth, clearly not knowing what to do. Saliva constantly dripped from the roof of her mouth and to the bottom and onto her teeth, as her tongue, which was long, thick, purple, barbed, akin to a large snake, slithered within her mouth, not really knowing how to proceed as a quarter of the length of her tongue extended and pressed itself against Siglos' lips.
"O-oh!" Siglos thought his eyes widening in surprise. For a brief moment he hesitated, unsure of what to do with the muscular organ. He hadn't even kissed another Everian before, much less something like this. Deciding to improvise, Siglos slowly opened his mouth, gently accepting some of her tongue into his mouth before closing it, pressing on it with his top and bottom lip.

"D-does...this work...?" Siglos thought.

"Uhhhhh..." Sylvia thought to herself, unsure of what to think of this. She enjoyed being like this, but, having her tongue nommed on wasn't exactly pleasurable, so she was just extremely confused as to how to proceed as her tongue pulsated, saliva dripping into Siglos' mouth.

"...S-should I do something else? H-how do Rakshashin use their tongues...?" Siglos thought, drawing a blank on how he should proceed. Gently, he moved his own tongue, pressing it onto the tip of Slyvia's before slowly tracing in a circular motion around it, wondering if that would help.
Sylvia didn't seem to enjoy or not enjoy that, it just felt odd as she began to move her tongue into his throat, wondering if that'd get a reaction out of Siglos. "I-Is this right...? This is so confusing..." She thought to herself.

"..M-me neither. N-not like this a-anyway..." Siglos said, chuckling softly. He thought for a moment, before speaking.

“M-maybe I-if you…k-kissed me o-on the lips…l-like you d-did on my cheek.” He said softly. He made a gesture with his hands, awkwardly pressing them together to represent their lips.

“That’s how…Everians and humans kiss, from w-what I've seen."

Sylvia blushed, seeming to be immensely enjoying this in a way, leaning into Siglos, her tongue pressing against his as she began to move forward with the "kiss"(Quotation marks because this kiss is physically impossible), seeing how Siglos would react and if she should pull back.

Siglos looked at Slyvia, relaxing as he saw she was enjoying their "kiss". He tried to increase the intensity of his lip motions, passionately kissing what he could to see if she'd enjoy it more.

Instead of pulling back, Siglos used his own tongue, interlocking it with hers as he continued to press against her lips, trying to kiss as much of her mouth as possible.

Jeanne breathed out, awaiting Saffi's report, while Diana rapidly tapped her foot on the ground, getting impatient.
Saffi spoke to Jeanne telepathically, not wanting to scare Siglos or bother Diana. "This is much more than what we've dealt with before, I can feel it. Their mana presence is...naturally stronger. I think I can get into a perceivable area for a small while, but I doubt I can be there long before they see me and start firing again. Still, it's necessary to get more details before we engage. I'm going forward."

Siglos looked at Slyvia, relaxing as he saw she was enjoying their "kiss". He tried to increase the intensity of his lip motions, passionately kissing what he could to see if she'd enjoy it more.

Instead of pulling back, Siglos used his own tongue, interlocking it with hers as he continued to press against her lips, trying to kiss as much of her mouth as possible.
Sylvia did seem to enjoy it more, her tongue slowly coiling around Siglos' tongue, the thick, fleshy organ pulsating violently and with immense fervor around his, saliva excreting from it constantly as Sylvia blushed.
Saffi spoke to Jeanne telepathically, not wanting to scare Siglos or bother Diana. "This is much more than what we've dealt with before, I can feel it. Their mana presence is...naturally stronger. I think I can get into a perceivable area for a small while, but I doubt I can be there long before they see me and start firing again. Still, it's necessary to get more details before we engage. I'm going forward."
Jeanne breathed out, visible nervousness appearing on her face as she heard this news. "Alright, Saffi... Do you think we should try a ranged attack of our own, or should we try and gather whatever attack force we have left and ambush them...?" Jeanne thought, assuming Saffi was still hearing her thoughts as she pondered whether or ranged or frontal assault was best.

Sylvia did seem to enjoy it more, her tongue slowly coiling around Siglos' tongue, the thick, fleshy organ pulsating violently and with immense fervor around his, saliva excreting from it constantly as Sylvia blushed.

Jeanne breathed out, visible nervousness appearing on her face as she heard this news. "Alright, Saffi... Do you think we should try a ranged attack of our own, or should we try and gather whatever attack force we have left and ambush them...?" Jeanne thought, assuming Saffi was still hearing her thoughts as she pondered whether or ranged or frontal assault was best.
"We best not rush into this...it would be better to use an assault where you can keep your distance." Once she figured she crossed enough horizontal distance, she tried to drop right below the clouds to see how many enemies there were.

"We best not rush into this...it would be better to use an assault where you can keep your distance." Once she figured she crossed enough horizontal distance, she tried to drop right below the clouds to see how many enemies there were.
"Alright... Come back soon, Saffi, try not to go to far..." Jeanne thought back..

From what Saffi could now physically see, the ranks of the army were veiled in a large, crimson tornado-like structure, or some form of cylinder shaped wind-formation, that was veiling the army from sight, concealing the exact numbers.

Siglos’s eyes widened, his body trembling slightly as a deep blush appeared on his cheeks. Eagerly, his tongue met hers, sloppily running alongside the much larger organ as he lapped up her saliva, his own mixing with hers as their tongues met.

Siglos’s eyes widened, his body trembling slightly as a deep blush appeared on his cheeks. Eagerly, his tongue met hers, sloppily running alongside the much larger organ as he lapped up her saliva, his own mixing with hers as their tongues met.
Sylvia stayed within this state with Siglos for a few minutes before unwrapping her tongue from his, slowly pulling away from the kiss as a torrent of a mixture of their saliva poured from her mouth and slammed onto the ground, causing her to breath heavily as her pulsating tongue hung from her mouth as she breathed.

"Alright... Come back soon, Saffi, try not to go to far..." Jeanne thought back..

From what Saffi could now physically see, the ranks of the army were veiled in a large, crimson tornado-like structure, or some form of cylinder shaped wind-formation, that was veiling the army from sight, concealing the exact numbers.
She tried to use her wind magic to move some of the veil, but it likely wouldn't do any good. She headed back to the rest of the group. After a short while, she landed back over there, giving her report to the group. "They're cloaked in some kind of vortex, almost like a dark wind magic. I can't tell if it's for visual obstruction or physical protection, but I'll need help if we are to remove it and fight back."

Sylvia stayed within this state with Siglos for a few minutes before unwrapping her tongue from his, slowly pulling away from the kiss as a torrent of a mixture of their saliva poured from her mouth and slammed onto the ground, causing her to breath heavily as her pulsating tongue hung from her mouth as she breathed.
Siglos nearly collapsed backward as she pulled away, gasping for air. His body trembled slightly as Slyvia’s saliva ran down his cheeks and lips, forming a small puddle on the ground below. He said nothing for a few moments, catching his breath.

“H…How was that…?” He said softly. He slowly leaned into Slyvia again, pressing his cheeks against hers.

She tried to use her wind magic to move some of the veil, but it likely wouldn't do any good. She headed back to the rest of the group. After a short while, she landed back over there, giving her report to the group. "They're cloaked in some kind of vortex, almost like a dark wind magic. I can't tell if it's for visual obstruction or physical protection, but I'll need help if we are to remove it and fight back."
Jeanne nodded, "Alright... I can't use any magic, but... I think Noah may be able to help. She's good at controlling wind, so, she may be able to make a hole in the vortex for us to get through or observe the enemy, depending on how thick the wind is..."

"I'm no good at Wind Magic... So, I'd be of no help..." Diana grumbled, "I've got no problems with the suggestion, but, I suggest she go in with help from other mages..." Diana said, glancing at Saffi. "How good are you at Wind Magic?"
Siglos nearly collapsed backward as she pulled away, gasping for air. His body trembled slightly as Slyvia’s saliva ran down his cheeks and lips, forming a small puddle on the ground below. He said nothing for a few moments, catching his breath.

“H…How was that…?” He said softly. He slowly leaned into Slyvia again, pressing his cheeks against hers.
"W... Weird..." Sylvia signed, "Your saliva tastes... good..."

"W... Weird..." Sylvia signed, "Your saliva tastes... good..."
Siglos chuckled.

“T-thanks, Slyvia…” Siglos said quietly.

“…D-does this m-mean I’m not the…only with with…unprofessional feelings?”Siglos said, chuckling again as he remembered what Slyvia had said earlier. He said it lightheartedly, but a part of him genuinely wanted to know how she felt about him.

Siglos chuckled.

“T-thanks, Slyvia…” Siglos said quietly.

“…D-does this m-mean I’m not the…only with with…unprofessional feelings?”Siglos said, chuckling again as he remembered what Slyvia had said earlier. He said it lightheartedly, but a part of him genuinely wanted to know how she felt about him.
"I... I..." Sylvia's hands trembled for a moment as she tried to sign, moving her face closer to Siglos' again.

"I do, Siglos... I do feel... "unprofessional" about you..." Sylvia signed, "You make me feel... accepted, and... you make me feel like I don't have to be ashamed of my body... Or afraid of myself..." She signed, blushing profusely.

"I... I..." Sylvia's hands trembled for a moment as she tried to sign, moving her face closer to Siglos' again.

"I do, Siglos... I do feel... "unprofessional" about you..." Sylvia signed, "You make me feel... accepted, and... you make me feel like I don't have to be ashamed of my body... Or afraid of myself..." She signed, blushing profusely.

Siglos said nothing for a moment, a deep blush forming on his face. Gingerly, he wrapped his arms around Slyvia embracing her tightly.

“I-I…I’m s-so g-glad you feel the s-same way…” Siglos said quietly. A whirl of emotion overtook him, more happiness then he had felt in a long time beginning to swell within his body.

“I…I will always accept y-you Slyvia. E-every single…wonderful part of you.” Siglos said softly.

Siglos said nothing for a moment, a deep blush forming on his face. Gingerly, he wrapped his arms around Slyvia embracing her tightly.

“I-I…I’m s-so g-glad you feel the s-same way…” Siglos said quietly. A whirl of emotion overtook him, more happiness then he had felt in a long time beginning to swell within his body.

“I…I will always accept y-you Slyvia. E-every single…wonderful part of you.” Siglos said softly.
"Th... Thank you, Siglos..." Sylvia signed, breathed heavily as she pushed herself against him, opening her mouth and extending her tongue.

"I... want to be with you forever, Siglos... I want you to be my mate... I want you to be mine, Siglos... Forever... Mine..." Sylvia signed, her movements sluggish, as if she was intoxicated by the moment, running her tongue against his cheek, as if she was "marking" him in a way.

Back