• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chains of Argus • RP Thread

Noah nodded, as she unsheathed hee sword from behind her back and got into positionn, the Dragon mist had copied the posture that Jeanne had before the trip with Diana but also added some extra details from some books he had read in order to have an optimal style, it was a good start for a rookie, plugging the openings she knows she has and only leaving a few that Noah hasn't thought she has.
Jeanne breathed out, clearly waiting for Noah to make her move as she analyzed the dragoness' stance, both impressed by and wary of her abilities.
Siglos trembling slowly began to subside as he felt Slyvia continue to stroke his hair. He took a shaky breath, softening his grip on the woman.

“…T-thank you…” Siglos said quietly.
Sylvia continued to stroke Siglos' hair, "It's alright... It's alright..." She signed before pulling Siglos up a bit more, their faces extremely close as she flashed Siglos a toothy smile, revealing her absurdly sharp teeth.

Sylvia continued to stroke Siglos' hair, "It's alright... It's alright..." She signed before pulling Siglos up a bit more, their faces extremely close as she flashed Siglos a toothy smile, revealing her absurdly sharp teeth.
Siglos blushed, his face turning red as she brought him close to her face. The fear he had felt began to gradually melt, a soft smile appeared on his face as he stared into her eyes.

"...Y-you make me f-feel...so safe..." He said softly. Slowly...he leaned forward, gently pressing his lips against her cheek, though would be quick to pull away if she felt uncomfortable.

Siglos blushed, his face turning red as she brought him close to her face. The fear he had felt began to gradually melt, a soft smile appeared on his face as he stared into her eyes.

"...Y-you make me f-feel...so safe..." He said softly. Slowly...he leaned forward, gently pressing his lips against her cheek, though would be quick to pull away if she felt uncomfortable.
Sylvia immediately blushed profusely, trembling.

"I... make you... f-feel...s... s-...safe...?" Sylvia signed, her hands shaking as she asked this. "...Safe....?"
Noah approached carefully having a moderate speed but no too slow since it's just a training duel, so when she got to where Jeanne was, she would attack her with a slash from left to right putting half of her strength behind the attack.
Jeanne let out a sharp breath and parried the strike, putting in most of her strength as she clearly took this duel seriously, trying to kick Noah in the stomach to stun her and then rush her with attacks.

Last edited:
Sylvia immediately blushed profusely, trembling.

"I... make you... f-feel...s... s-...safe...?" Sylvia signed, her hands shaking as she asked this. "...Safe....?"
Siglos looked up at Slyvia's hands, before looking back at her, flashing her a soft smile.

"...You do, Slyvia. W-when...when I'm with you I-I feel like I...I don't need to worry. T-that...that I don't need to be afraid..." Siglos said quietly.

Noah noticed the new change in strength, so she didn't try to tighten her attack any more and dedicated herself to catching her kick with her left hand.
Jeanne's kick changed directions, shifting into a roundhouse kick at the last moment as Jeanne's armored heel would've crashed against Noah's jaw if she was not stopped.
Siglos looked up at Slyvia's hands, before looking back at her, flashing her a soft smile.

"...You do, Slyvia. W-when...when I'm with you I-I feel like I...I don't need to worry. T-that...that I don't need to be afraid..." Siglos said quietly.
"I... I guess I'm just... used to people... being afraid of me..." Sylvia signed.

Cain grumbled as she heard that, her workout beginning to speed up.

Noah's eyes widened, instinctively her body was thrown back in an attempt to dodge the kick which almost scraped her chin, she after rolling on the ground moving 2 meters away, Noah stood up, in a combat position while using his arms in defensive forms, she look how her sword was on the other side of Jeanne

Noah's eyes widened, instinctively her body was thrown back in an attempt to dodge the kick which almost scraped her chin, she after rolling on the ground moving 2 meters away, Noah stood up, in a combat position while using his arms in defensive forms, she look how her sword was on the other side of Jeanne
Jeanne moved to pick up Noah's sword, "Sorry about that, Noah. Here." She said, moving to give Noah her sword back with a smile. "I guess Kargath is rubbing off on me without me having even talked to him that much..."

"I... I guess I'm just... used to people... being afraid of me..." Sylvia signed.

Cain grumbled as she heard that, her workout beginning to speed up.
Siglos hesitated, before nodding. Slowly, he leaned back down again, putting his face close to hers.

"...I...I don't think...your scary, Slyvia..." Siglos said softly.

"...I'm...I'm sure i-if..s-some of those people...g-got to know you...they'd see...just how...wonderful you are..." Siglos murmured, flashing her a soft smile.

"hehe, it seems so" Noah said as she took the sword, before taking some distance
Jeanne immediately closed the distance, trying to hit Noah with a liver punch to stagger her, going in for a vertical slash if she was successful in doing so, not wasting any time and clearly so.
Siglos hesitated, before nodding. Slowly, he leaned back down again, putting his face close to hers.

"...I...I don't think...your scary, Slyvia..." Siglos said softly.

"...I'm...I'm sure i-if..s-some of those people...g-got to know you...they'd see...just how...wonderful you are..." Siglos murmured, flashing her a soft smile.
"I... Is that so...?" Sylvia signed, moving her face closer to his, to the point their foreheads were touching.

"Has anyone ever told you... that you look... "intoxicating" from up-close...?" She signed, breathing a bit heavily.

"I... Is that so...?" Sylvia signed, moving her face closer to his, to the point their foreheads were touching.

"Has anyone ever told you... that you look... "intoxicating" from up-close...?" She signed, breathing a bit heavily.
"I-intoxicating?" Siglos said quietly. His face gradually turned red as he pressed into Slyvia.

"W-what d-do you mean, Slyvia...?" He murmured. He gazed into her eyes, his heart racing.

Noah predicted the knight's move, she took advantage of Jeanne's momentum, using all her strength to block the attack to the liver moving her own body and then tried to attack with a side kick.
Right before Noah blocked, Jeanne gripped her sword with both hands, shifting her momentum rapidly, she twisted around and used her momentum to try and hit the side of Noah's head with the back-end of her sword.
"I-intoxicating?" Siglos said quietly. His face gradually turned red as he pressed into Slyvia.

"W-what d-do you mean, Slyvia...?" He murmured. He gazed into her eyes, his heart racing.
"It's just... you look.... so... adorable..." Sylvia signed, "It makes me want to... press my lips... against yours..." She signed, her breathing beginning to increase.

"It's just... you look.... so... adorable..." Sylvia signed, "It makes me want to... press my lips... against yours..." She signed, her breathing beginning to increase.
Siglos chuckled softly, his heart beginning to pound in his chest as warmth spread through his face.

"...I...."Siglos started.

"I....feel the same way..." Siglos said quietly. Slowly, he moved his head, his lips moving closer to hers, feeling her breath against his skin as he slowly leaned into her.

(And initiating cockblock in 3, 2, 1...)

Suddenly, a large explosion sounded from the edge of the city, a large ringing sound echoing throughout the area which caused Jeanne to recoil away from Noah while Sylvia stopped right before she pressed her lips against Siglos', her eyes widening.
(doing my man dirty)

Siglos gasped, shooting upward so fast that he lost balance, falling onto the grass next to Slyvia. Quickly, he stood to his feet, looking around.

"W-what was that...?" Siglos said, his face still flushed from their near kiss.

Cain immediately shot up, kicking off the ground and dashing towards the source of the noise, with multiple of the people being alerted by it, either shouting, running away, or moving to check it out themselves.

"N-No idea, let's go! And hold on!" Sylvia said, swiftly throwing Siglos over her shoulder and kicking off the ground as well, beginning to run.

(doing my man dirty)

Siglos gasped, shooting upward so fast that he lost balance, falling onto the grass next to Slyvia. Quickly, he stood to his feet, looking around.

"W-what was that...?" Siglos said, his face still flushed from their near kiss.
Saffi approached them quickly. "Did you hear that? Are you two alright?" She said, rather worried for the two.

Saffi approached them quickly. "Did you hear that? Are you two alright?" She said, rather worried for the two.
Cain immediately shot up, kicking off the ground and dashing towards the source of the noise, with multiple of the people being alerted by it, either shouting, running away, or moving to check it out themselves.

"N-No idea, let's go! And hold on!" Sylvia said, swiftly throwing Siglos over her shoulder and kicking off the ground as well, beginning to run.
(You got ninja'd, dear friend.)

(Indeed I did)

While Saffi usually didn't expend mana for travel, this time, it could be urgent, she used her power to carry her through the air, gently but speedily, following after Sylvia.
Siglos immediately wrapped his arms around Slyvia's neck, holding on tightly as she began to rush towards the source of the noise.

"O-oh! W-we're fine, Saffi!" Siglos said quickly, raising his voice to be heard over the wind. He was clearly worried, yet tried to flash the woman a shaky, reassuring smile.

"D-do y-you t-think we're under attack...?" Siglos asked.

Once they arrived to the scene, they could see Diana sitting in a large, charred crater, with burned, deformed corpses sitting in it. In the center of the crater was a black arrow with a crimson tip, clearly infused with some form of fire magic.

"Lady Diana...!" Jeanne exclaimed, letting go of Noah's wrist. "What... happened...?" She asked, noticing the scene, with multiple soldiers coming to put out the fire that had been set to multiple buildings due to the explosion.

"Get ready to move..." Diana said, picking the arrow out of the ground and snapping it in half.

"N-Now...?" Jeanne asked, shaking her head.

"Yes, now!" Diana exclaimed, growling as she stood up. "We were attacked by enemy forces... I plan to meet this in kind..."

Siglos's eye's widened, staring at the flames that had engulfed the buildings.

"S-shouldn't w-we help p-put out the flames, first..." Siglos asked shakily. He rummaged inside his bag, taking out an enchanted bucket. The same one he had used to douse the soldiers in water during their first battle.

"...I-I have s-some water enchantments...I-I could see i-if I could salvage a-anything..."

Diana glanced at Sigos, growling, her teeth grinding as her crimson eyes flashed at the boy, causing Sylvia to gently growl back for a moment.

"Do whatever you want, boy..." Diana then heaved out.

Joachim moved up to Saffi, having swiftly arrived at the scene. "I saw the trajectory of the arrow before it hit... From what I could tell, it came from the Southeast, but that's merely an estimate on my part... We don't know where exactly they can attack from, nor do we know if these attacks are coordinated or simply random. Likely random, given the nature of the beast's you've most likely faced previously."

Back