• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chains of Argus • RP Thread

"I mean, after that? If we come back alive, of course" she said
Joachim glanced at Noah, before simply chuckling. "Your quite the curious child, Noah..."
Siglos blushed, cuddling against her. Gently, he rested his head against her stomach, assuming she was sitting down. He glanced at Jeanne, inwardly hoping he wasn't making her uncomfortable by cuddling with Slyvia while talking to her.

W-well. I-I...reinforced the steel. T-that...should allow it t-to ward off b-blades and the like. I-impacts w-won't dent it as much, either..." Siglos said quietly.

"I-I also covered the metal i-in some protective runes a-against elements. I-it won't conduct...e-electricity easily...a-and it won't melt or g-get too warm. A-at least when exposed t-to lesser spells." Siglos said. He sat up slightly, glad to talk about his creation.

"O-oh! B-but w-what I-I'm most proud o-of is its self-maintenance enchantment. W-when it's n-not worn...t-the metal will slowly clean itself with water magic. A-and i-if the metal gets dented, rusted, or torn...it will automatically b-began to repair itself! S-so you won't n-need t-to waste money on upkeep!" Siglos said, a soft smile on his face.

"...I-it's m-my first time trying something like that. B-but...It s-should work g-great! I-I learned it while I was studying i-in the library." He said.

"I...uh. I hope you like it..." He said quietly, realizing he had been rambling. He flashed her an apologetically smile.
Jeanne chuckled a bit and smiled, "That all sounds amazing, Siglos... I'm glad we have somebody as talented as you on our team." She said, not at all seeming to mind Sylvia and Siglos cuddling.

Sylvia just smiled, and would've chuckled as well if she could, just gently running her fingers through Siglos' hair as she listened to Siglos enthusiastically explain his enchantments, finding it rather... endearing, in a way.

Joachim glanced at Noah, before simply chuckling. "Your quite the curious child, Noah..."

Jeanne chuckled a bit and smiled, "That all sounds amazing, Siglos... I'm glad we have somebody as talented as you on our team." She said, not at all seeming to mind Sylvia and Siglos cuddling.

Sylvia just smiled, and would've chuckled as well if she could, just gently running her fingers through Siglos' hair as she listened to Siglos enthusiastically explain his enchantments, finding it rather... endearing, in a way.
Siglos pressed himself deeper into Slyvia, clearly enjoying her touch. He cocked his head slightly, pointing his ear towards Slyvia, as if to ask her to scratch his ears again.

“T-thank you, Jeanne. I-I appreciate the kind words.” Siglos said, a soft smile on his face.

“I-I’m just glad I could help you.”

"You could say" she said while narrowing her eyes, clearly aware that it is very true before laughing a little and then leaving not without first saying goodbye

"bye, see you later Knight boy!" said the dragon before looking for the others
Joachim simply chuckled, before waving goodbye.
Siglos pressed himself deeper into Slyvia, clearly enjoying her touch. He cocked his head slightly, pointing his ear towards Slyvia, as if to ask her to scratch his ears again.

“T-thank you, Jeanne. I-I appreciate the kind words.” Siglos said, a soft smile on his face.

“I-I’m just glad I could help you.”
Sylvia did just that, gently scratching and even rubbing his ears, clearly trying to find his more sensual spots, both in an attempt to make him feel comfortable and to mess with him, seeing if she could get a reaction out.

"Thank you, Siglos. Should I leave you two alone to your... business?" Jeanne asked, making an oddly suggestive hand-motion as she chuckled.

Sylvia did just that, gently scratching and even rubbing his ears, clearly trying to find his more sensual spots, both in an attempt to make him feel comfortable and to mess with him, seeing if she could get a reaction out.

"Thank you, Siglos. Should I leave you two alone to your... business?" Jeanne asked, making an oddly suggestive hand-motion as she chuckled.
Siglos eye's widened, gasping slightly as Slyvia touched a clearly sensitive spot near behind the tip of his ear. He squirmed slightly, his face turning a bright red. He glanced at Jeanne, his facing going even redder as he saw her hand motions.

"O-oh! I-it's...n-not like that..." Siglos said quietly, chuckling nervously.

"B-but...I-I don't mean to k-keep you i-if you have...o-other things to do." Siglos added quietly, trying to subtly confirm that she could leave.

Siglos eye's widened, gasping slightly as Slyvia touched a clearly sensitive spot near behind the tip of his ear. He squirmed slightly, his face turning a bright red. He glanced at Jeanne, his facing going even redder as he saw her hand motions.

"O-oh! I-it's...n-not like that..." Siglos said quietly, chuckling nervously.

"B-but...I-I don't mean to k-keep you i-if you have...o-other things to do." Siglos added quietly, trying to subtly confirm that she could leave.
"Oh, I don't, I was just wondering if you two would like some more privacy..." Jeanne said with a chuckle as Sylvia continued to search for sensitive spots on Siglos' ears, while also targeting spots she had already discovered.

Noah literally came as mist to where they were using her senses to track them down.

"Hey guys I think this place is v-" Noah stopped, looking at the people around of the four and what Sylvia doing

"I guess I got hit by the Dragon of Death, or did I miss something?" she whispered to Jeanne

Siglos squirming grew more intense, a spot near the base of his ear clearly extremely sensitive as well as he felt Slyvia scratching against it. He suppressed a chuckle, clearly ticklish on certain parts of his ear as well.

"O-oh! H-hi Noah!" Siglos said. He flashed the woman a shaky smile, his face a deep red. He noticed the people watching the group for the first time, his eyes widening in surprise.

"...H-have t-they been w-watching us t-this whole time...?" Siglos murmured, he pulled back slightly, a wave of anxiety washing over him as he saw the people that had stopped to watch.

Siglos glanced at the crowd for a moment. He turned towards Noah, before slowly nodding, understanding the meaning behind her gaze.

N-nothing i-is wrong, Slyvia." Siglos said quietly, turning to the women. gently, he stood up, still leaning on the Rakshashin.

"B-but...m-maybe w-we should move...a-away from h-here. W-we might be bothering t-the....the t-townspeople." He murmured.

"Wh-What...?" Sylvia signed, blushing a bit as Siglos said that, not really knowing how to respond as Jeanne snickered.

"Ah... Young love. Wait- Why am I saying that, both of them are older than me... For Ophelius' sake, I feel old..." Jeanne thought to herself.

Sylvia's smiled widened. She pulled Siglos up, wrapping her arm around his neck as gently as she possibly could, giving him a noogie.

"Oho?~ Does Siglos have some "unprofessional" feelings for me?" Sylvia signed a moment before she did this so that he could actually see it.

Jeanne heard this, and so did multiple people. "I guess he's a bit more diligent than I... I shouldn't be playing around like this..." Jeanne thought to herself, breathing out.
"O-oh! W-well I-I..." Sigos started, visibly flustered. He trailed off, his face turning a soft red.
Sylvia smiled, "There's no need to be embarrassed, Siglos! We all have crushes every now and then." She signed.

Sylvia smiled, "There's no need to be embarrassed, Siglos! We all have crushes every now and then." She signed.

Siglos blushed, saying nothing for a few moments.

“I-I’ve…never h-had a crush before…” Siglos admitted, chuckling softly.

“B-but I…I did mean…what I said in the church, earlier. I…I think you’re amazing, Slyvia. Really.” Siglos said. He scratched his neck, flashing her a shaky smile.

By that time Jeanne had walked off to begin training, while Sylvia began to blush profusely.

"I... think the same, Siglos! Your amazing to, and I meant all the stuff I said back there as w-well..." Sylvia signed, her hands trembling a little.

Jeanne went off to a rather... "clear" area and began to swing her sword. "Both Cain and Kargath train themselves even now... I can't fall behind..." She thought to herself. Specifically, she'd been working on her balance lately, taking Kargath's advice to heart, and she'd noticed drastic improvement on that front, so, she was happy with that at least...
A small smile crept onto Siglos's face. Gently, he leaned into Slyvia again, looking up at her.

"...I...I...want t-to cuddle w-with you more..." Siglos said softly.

"i-if...if you're...alright with that..."
"Of course you can, Siglos..." Sylvia said, laying on the grass and letting him lay on her if he desired.

Jeanne went off to a rather... "clear" area and began to swing her sword. "Both Cain and Kargath train themselves even now... I can't fall behind..." She thought to herself. Specifically, she'd been working on her balance lately, taking Kargath's advice to heart, and she'd noticed drastic improvement on that front, so, she was happy with that at least
Before Jeane could relatively exploit her body through training, Noah would stop her.

"Um, heh, could you let me train with you, Jeanne? I would like to strengthen my human custom a bit with help like you" The dragon girl said to the other woman

"Of course you can, Siglos..." Sylvia said, laying on the grass and letting him lay on her if he desired.
Siglos smiled, blushing a bit. Slowly, he moved in, gently laying his body onto Slyvia's stomach. He curled up, allowing his entire body to fit on her comfortable stomach, his head resting against her chest. He breathed out a soft, gentle sigh as he lay there, feeling the comforting warmth of her body.

"...T-thank you..." Siglos murmured, chuckling a bit. He had nearly forgotten about the onlookers, his attention entirely focused on Slyvia as he pressed against her.

Before Jeane could relatively exploit her body through training, Noah would stop her.

"Um, heh, could you let me train with you, Jeanne? I would like to strengthen my human custom a bit with help like you" The dragon girl said to the other woman
Jeanne turned to Noah, tilting her head. "O-Oh, of course, Noah. I have no problem with you training me with me." She said with a smile.
Siglos smiled, blushing a bit. Slowly, he moved in, gently laying his body onto Slyvia's stomach. He curled up, allowing his entire body to fit on her comfortable stomach, his head resting against her chest. He breathed out a soft, gentle sigh as he lay there, feeling the comforting warmth of her body.

"...T-thank you..." Siglos murmured, chuckling a bit. He had nearly forgotten about the onlookers, his attention entirely focused on Slyvia as he pressed against her.
Sylvia smiled as Siglos did this, gently running her hand through his hair as before, petting his head like one would do for a cat or dog.

As they were doing this, one of the onlookers, in a fit of confusion and disgust at the sight, chucked a stone at the duo, which was promptly swatted out of the air by Sylvia's tail.

"Get a room, knife-ears!" They exclaimed, chucking another rock that was promptly swatted out of the air by Sylvia's tail.

Siglos froze, his eyes widening as a mixture of emotions rose inside of him. Anger, frustration, confusion…but most of all, fear. He wrapped his arms tightly around Siglos’s waist, cowering on her body as he heard the crowd's jeers, heard the whistle of the rocks flying through the air.

“S-Slyvia…” Siglos said. His voice shook, as his body began to tremble.

“W-we….w-we should…leave…” Siglos said softly.

Siglos froze, his eyes widening as a mixture of emotions rose inside of him. Anger, frustration, confusion…but most of all, fear. He wrapped his arms tightly around Siglos’s waist, cowering on her body as he heard the crowd's jeers, heard the whistle of the rocks flying through the air.

“S-Slyvia…” Siglos said. His voice shook, as his body began to tremble.

“W-we….w-we should…leave…” Siglos said softly.
"Why the hell should we...?" Sylvia signed, wrapping her arms around Siglos and pulling him into her chest, growling as her tail continued to swat projectiles out of the air, swiftly discouraging the onlookers from continuing their scowls.

"Annoying humans....." Cain thought to herself, softly growling as well as she continued training.
Noah smiled, before asking how to proceed.

"So what do you plan to do?"
"I was simply planning to continue my swordsmanship training, but, if you want to, we can spar." Jeanne suggested.

"Why the hell should we...?" Sylvia signed, wrapping her arms around Siglos and pulling him into her chest, growling as her tail continued to swat projectiles out of the air, swiftly discouraging the onlookers from continuing their scowls.

"Annoying humans....." Cain thought to herself, softly growling as well as she continued training.
Siglos pressed himself into Slyvia as she wrapped her arms around him, Slyvia protective gesture soothing his nerves slightly.

“I-I…don’t w-want them to hate us, S-Slyvia’s…” Siglos said shakily.

“I-I don’t want us to b-be attacked, j-just because w-we’re together like this. Why…why can’t they just leave as alone?!” Siglos said, his grip on Slyvia’s increased, his body trembling violently as he practically buried himself into her.

“I…I just wanted to be happy with you…” he murmured.

"okey, Just keep in mind that my skills aren't knight level, so don't tear me apart, please." Noah joked as she took a bit of distance.
"Well, neither are mine, Noah. We're both quite young." Jeanne said with a chuckle, getting into a stance.
Siglos pressed himself into Slyvia as she wrapped her arms around him, Slyvia protective gesture soothing his nerves slightly.

“I-I…don’t w-want them to hate us, S-Slyvia’s…” Siglos said shakily.

“I-I don’t want us to b-be attacked, j-just because w-we’re together like this. Why…why can’t they just leave as alone?!” Siglos said, his grip on Slyvia’s increased, his body trembling violently as he practically buried himself into her.

“I…I just wanted to be happy with you…” he murmured.
"They'll leave us alone..." Sylvia signed, continuing to growl violently, which only further discouraged the people from continuing to scowl, fear present in most of their expressions as Sylvia gently stroked Siglos' hair.

"Racist *****..." She thought to herself, continuing to gently growl.

Noah nodded, as she unsheathed hee sword from behind her back and got into positionn, the Dragon mist had copied the posture that Jeanne had before the trip with Diana but also added some extra details from some books he had read in order to have an optimal style, it was a good start for a rookie, plugging the openings she knows she has and only leaving a few that Noah hasn't thought she has.

Back