• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chains of Argus • RP Thread

"It's a pleasure, I hope we don't disappoint you sir knight on the battlefield, after all it is there where the skills are maximized and improved even more, My Name is Noah, so what is your?" Noah said as the Dragon followed Knight.

(I should have told the knight Noah name and ask his name or you left it out and it doesn't really matter? I'm just asking out of courtesy)

Last edited:
"...." Siglos listened to the conversation, before shaking his head, breathing out. He didn't like the assertion that Everian's wouldn't be valuable to the cause, the words filling him with a mixture of anxiety and a bit of frustration, though he said nothing to rebuke the women.

"...T-thank you, Diana. I...I'll contribute in any way I can..." Siglos said quietly, bowing at the Dragoness.

"My name is Joachim, Ms. Noah..." Joachim reported, leading the group to a decently large building, but, it wasn't large enough to fit Sylvia or Kargath so they'd probably have to find somewhere else to stay.

"This is where you'll be staying for the duration of your service. We house other soldiers and recruits here as well, so, try and play nice." Joachim said.

"I'll probably go somewhere else..." Sylvia signed, while Cain stayed close to Sylvia, clearly planning to go with Sylvia.

"Perhaps that'd be for the best. Some of our more... devout members, may not favor a Rakshashin's presence in the compound." Joachim said.

Siglos breathed out, nodding in understanding. He'd been around enough Everian nobles to know that Rakshashin aren't always viewed favorably among the faithful, to put it lightly. His mind began to drift for a moment, remembering when his father had forced him to attend some of the parties he had hosted for other nobles. There were more than a few Off-color comments and insults thrown about Rakashashins that night, some of which he would possibly get stabbed for repeating aloud. Though such an attitude was never distilled into the man, his father's 'teachings' focused on...other matters.

Siglos shook his head, noticing his body had begun to tremble slightly. Pushing the thought out of his mind, he glanced toward Joachim.

"...S-Sir J-Joachim. C-can I ask you...d-distribute the rings I've made to the soldiers?" Siglos asked quietly.

Last edited:
Siglos breathed out, nodding in understanding. He'd been around enough Everian nobles to know that Rakshashin aren't always viewed favorably among the faithful, to put it lightly. His mind began to drift for a moment, remembering when his father had forced him to attend some of the parties he had hosted for other nobles. There were more than a few Off-color comments and insults thrown about Rakashashins that night, some of which he would possibly get stabbed for repeating aloud. Though such an attitude was never distilled into the man, his father's 'teachings' focused on...other matters.

Siglos shook his head, noticing his body had begun to tremble slightly. Pushing the thought out of his mind, he glanced toward Joachim.

"...Miss J-Joachim. C-can I ask you...d-distribute the rings I've made to the soldiers?" Siglos asked quietly.
(Joachim is a Man, 🗿)

(My mom washes both of your mom's.)

"...S-Sir J-Joachim. C-can I ask you...d-distribute the rings I've made to the soldiers?" Siglos asked quietly.
"Indeed..." Joachim said, holding his hand out and waiting for Siglos to hand him whatever packaging/bag contained his enchanted items.

(My mom washes both of your mom's.)
(at least my mother is not as bad as your's mom, according to your own words)
][/S]
"Indeed..." Joachim said, holding his hand out and waiting for Siglos to hand him whatever packaging/bag contained his enchanted items.
"Do you mind if I go with you, to familiarize myself with the surroundings?" asked the young dragon to the manknight

Siglos nodded. Rummaging through his satchel, he pulled out five large bags, each containing a few dozen rings. His arms trembled, clearly struggling to lift them as he began to hand them to Joachim with both hands. He had been so focused on crafting the rings he had neglected to enchant the bags themselves. Thus, their full weight bore down on him once he pulled them out of his satchel.

"...L-let me know if y-you need any more..." Siglos said quietly.

"... They're a bit...adjustable too. I-I used a bit of magic to allow t-them to i-increase or d-decrease in size, to fit the finger..." Siglos added softly.

"Do you mind if I go with you, to familiarize myself with the surroundings?" asked the young dragon to the manknight
Siglos nodded. Rummaging through his satchel, he pulled out five large bags, each containing a few dozen rings. His arms trembled, clearly struggling to lift them as he began to hand them to Joachim with both hands. He had been so focused on crafting the rings he had neglected to enchant the bags themselves. Thus, their full weight bore down on him once he pulled them out of his satchel.

"...L-let me know if y-you need any more..." Siglos said quietly.

"... They're a bit...adjustable too. I-I used a bit of magic to allow t-them to i-increase or d-decrease in size, to fit the finger..." Siglos added softly.
Joachim grabbed the bags and lifted them rather easily, "Thank you, Sir. Feel free to follow me, Ms. Noah."

"Great, I wonder what cool things should be here, the variety of soldiers and all" The Dragan Girl said as she walked beside him in enthusiasm
Joachim led Noah into the building, which was, to say, rather rundown, which made sense since it served as pretty much a barracks for the soldiers. Most of the soldiers were, again, human and draconian, coming in all shapes and sizes, really. Some were injured and missing limbs, some of the dragons preferred to stay in their transformed state, with the building being big enough for that, while some of them did the opposite, keeping themselves isolated in various corners of the building. The building itself was mostly a structure of corridors and hallways that led to rooms that had various lined up beds and tables, where some of the soldiers would play poker, arm wrestle, or just drink.

Joachim began swiftly distributing the rings to the soldiers, with most of them having the skill to deduce the enchantments on the rings and clearly so.
Siglos nodded at Joachim, before glancing at Slyvia.

"...D-do you and Cain want...company? I can come with you two, if that's alright..." Siglos said quietly.
"I don't mind if you tag along. We're probably just gonna hang out anyway." Sylvia signed.

"I'm going to train." Cain signed.

"Scratch that, I'm going to hang out, Cain's going to train." Sylvia signed with a smile.

"I don't mind if you tag along. We're probably just gonna hang out anyway." Sylvia signed.

"I'm going to train." Cain signed.

"Scratch that, I'm going to hang out, Cain's going to train." Sylvia signed with a smile.
Siglos smiled softly, chuckling a bit.

"A-alright, I-i'll hang out with you, then..." Siglos said quietly. The faintest blush appeared on his face, glad he could spend some more time with the Rakshashin. As he walked towards Slyvia, however, he hesitated, remembering his conversation with Jeanne earlier.

"O-oh! Jeanne...would you like to c-come with us? I-I can enchant y-your armor w-while we're out there..." Siglos said quietly, glancing at the women.

Noah was worried to see how even her race relatives were in a difficult situation, she felt bad, the number of families that both humans and dragons had to leave behind, not knowing if they would return sane or in one piece, that if they returned, she wondered how many had to die in this war.

After Joachim finished handing out the rings, Noah asked him something.

"Joachim, how long have you been here?" The young wind Dragon asked to Soldier-boy

Siglos smiled softly, chuckling a bit.

"A-alright, I-i'll hang out with you, then..." Siglos said quietly. The faintest blush appeared on his face, glad he could spend some more time with the Rakshashin. As he walked towards Slyvia, however, he hesitated, remembering his conversation with Jeanne earlier.

"O-oh! Jeanne...would you like to c-come with us? I-I can enchant y-your armor w-while we're out there..." Siglos said quietly, glancing at the women.
Jeanne jumped up a bit, squeaking as Siglos addressed her.

"O-Oh! Yes, of course, that would be lovely!" Jeanne said, blushing a bit from her squeak.
Noah was worried to see how even her race relatives were in a difficult situation, she felt bad, the number of families that both humans and dragons had to leave behind, not knowing if they would return sane or in one piece, that if they returned, she wondered how many had to die in this war.

After Joachim finished handing out the rings, Noah asked him something.

"Joachim, how long have you been here?" The young wind Dragon asked to Soldier-boy
Joachim breathed out as he finished distributing the rings, turning to Noah. "My entire life, Noah. I've lived to protect Argus since I was a child."

Last edited:
(Jeanne?)
"That must be overwhelming sometimes I guess, I mean, I spent a lot of time being taken care of by a grumpy dragon that hardly let me have any friends, so I really don't know much that can encompass protecting something for your whole life, after all this is my first large-scale task to help others" Noah said with wide eyes, clearly interested in the knight

"That must be overwhelming sometimes I guess, I mean, I spent a lot of time being taken care of by a grumpy dragon that hardly let me have any friends, so I really don't know much that can encompass protecting something for your whole life, after all this is my first large-scale task to help others" Noah said with wide eyes, clearly interested in the knight
"Well, I was born and bred for this task, so, at a certain point it became less of a burden for me and simply arduous tasks I must repeat to perfection." Joachim would say, simply crossing his arms.
Siglos chuckled quietly.

"S-sorry for startling you. J-just remembered y-you wanted your armor enchanted. I-I'm glad y-your coming with us." Siglos said, flashing her a soft smile.
Jeanne smiled and nodded, beginning to move with Sylvia, Siglos, and Cain to the corner of the city, where there was a patch of grassland that was occupied with a few civilians and a few soldiers, clearly a part of the city where many would go to relax or take a breather.

Jeanne smiled and nodded, beginning to move with Sylvia, Siglos, and Cain to the corner of the city, where there was a patch of grassland that was occupied with a few civilians and a few soldiers, clearly a part of the city where many would go to relax or take a breather.
"T-this looks like a nice place..." Siglos said quietly. He moved towards an unoccupied part of the grassland, beckoning Slyvia and Jeanne over.

Noah nodded and then asked.

"I don't know if I'm getting into personal level but I can know if you have family and what do they think about this job? If you want to tell me of course" She said while putting her arms slightly defensive in a joking tone or in case he gets angry or make he sad

Cain began doing basic workouts, knowing that her training would disturb the other residents of the area. The people stared specifically at Cain and Sylvia, some with scowls, and some with vague confusion and curiosity.

Jeanne began to remove her armor, setting it gently on the ground. For her age, she was incredibly built, not on Sylvia's level, but, she had clearly gained an immense amount of muscle mass from training, and was definitely not built like a 14 year old girl would usually be built.

"Well, work your magic, Siglos." Jeanne said, once again in her yellow tanktop and orange pants without her armor.
Noah nodded and then asked.

"I don't know if I'm getting into personal level but I can know if you have family and what do they think about this job? If you want to tell me of course" She said while putting her arms slightly defensive in a joking tone or in case he gets angry or make he sad
Joachim just sighed, "I'd rather not discuss something so personal, Ms. Noah." He said, clearly not mad, but also not particularly willing to discuss something like that.

Siglos glanced around, noticing a few people scowling at the group. His smile faded, hesitating for a moment, before shaking his head.

“A-alright Jeanne. T-this w-will take a bit…b-but I think it will be worth the wait…!” Siglos said, flashing her a soft smile.

“I hope…” Siglos thought. Now that he was enchanting a friend's Item instead of a random person, he was noticeably more self-conscious, squirming slightly. Shakily he took another breath before beginning to lay his hands over the metal. Slowly...mana began to flow from his fingers, invisible to the naked eye, yet, noticeable to anyone with magical senses. The mana froze in the air for a moment, twirling and twisting over itself, before slowly moving towards the armor, dropping into its center. Like water on a flat surface, the mana began to spread, flowing along the metal until it was covered in a thin layer. He repeated this process several times, the mana continuing to twist and turn in various shapes and forms as it splashed onto the armor. Magical runes slowly began to form on the armor, markings incomprehensible to anyone without a basic understanding of magic. The runes began to multiply...before slowly fading into the metal, sinking into the worn steel until they disappeared entirely. Siglos slowly moved his hands, delicately pressing his fingers against the metal as he continued to shape it. Cornelius's writings had given him a much deeper understanding of how to properly manipulate his mana on physical objects, and, combined with Mana Sight and Hearing, he could further visualize and alter the mana into much more complex patterns. The hue of the mana gradually changed in color, becoming a light blue...before turning light grey. The color continued to shift and change as he continued to pour himself into his creation. He was careful, ensuring that his mana wouldn't touch Jeanne's body as he continued to work on the suit. While that slowed down his enchanting process, it was a necessary precaution, not wanting Jeanne to experience any adverse effects from using it.

After a short while...Siglos finished. He slumped onto the ground, breathing heavily as he sat next to the suit of armor. Clearly, he had poured a good portion of his mana onto the girl's armor, wanting to be both thorough and careful for his friend's protection.

"...A-alright...I-I...think I've finished." Siglos said quietly. He glanced up at Jeanne, flashing her a soft, tired smile.

Jeanne would begin to don the armor, "Well... As a human, I can't feel any noticeable difference due to a lack of Magical Sense, but, I'm sure it'll show its worth in combat." Jeanne said with a smile.

"Good job, Siglos!" Sylvia signed, noticing the difference due to her mana sight, and she was clearly somewhat impressed, though, she didn't really know what to think since she couldn't enchant. Leaning down, Sylvia gave Siglos a light kiss on the cheek as somewhat of a 'reward' for his effort.

Multiple people glanced at the scene, many of them whispering things that the group couldn't really hear, since most of them were aware of the enhanced senses of a Rakshashin and were purposely trying to conceal their words, though, most of them didn't seem to be very 'kind' comments...

"I understand, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable" Noah said while forming a uncomfortable smile for touching a nerve

(Stupid, Stupid, you knew it was stupid but you had to ask!, now you have to start again) she told herself in her mind clearly she hated herself now
Joachim just sighed, "Don't worry yourself over things like that, Noah... Anybody would get curious. I have no qualms with your question." He said.

"Fine" although deep down she wanted to do something more than just keep quiet to fix this, but she decided to wait another time.

"So you plan to do something, like train?" the mist dragon ask
"I don't have much time to train, but, I do have to report back to Lady Diana that I've completed my task. She's a busy woman, so, I find it hard to do so nowadays..." Joachim said.

Jeanne would begin to don the armor, "Well... As a human, I can't feel any noticeable difference due to a lack of Magical Sense, but, I'm sure it'll show its worth in combat." Jeanne said with a smile.

"Good job, Siglos!" Sylvia signed, noticing the difference due to her mana sight, and she was clearly somewhat impressed, though, she didn't really know what to think since she couldn't enchant. Leaning down, Sylvia gave Siglos a light kiss on the cheek as somewhat of a 'reward' for his effort.

Multiple people glanced at the scene, many of them whispering things that the group couldn't really hear, since most of them were aware of the enhanced senses of a Rakshashin and were purposely trying to conceal their words, though, most of them didn't seem to be very 'kind' comments...
Siglos blushed, his face turning a light red. Gently, he leaned into Sylvia, pressing his body against hers.

"T-thank you..." Siglos said quietly. He lingered for a moment, before turning towards Jeanne. Though he kept his body pressed against Slyvia, simply enjoying her touch as he rested against her, assuming she let him.

"O-oh! A-and it's...It's no problem, Jeanne. D-do...d-do you want to know what enchantments I p-put on it?" Siglos said softly. Slyvia's kiss, alongside the newly enchanted item, took up most of Siglos's attention, preventing him from immediately noticing the citizens staring at them.

"Well, I guess if we're alive tomorrow or the next day it can be maybe?"
"Well, we leave at sundown, so, I don't believe I'd have much time for that anyway..." Joachim said.
Siglos blushed, his face turning a light red. Gently, he leaned into Sylvia, pressing his body against hers.

"T-thank you..." Siglos said quietly. He lingered for a moment, before turning towards Jeanne. Though he kept his body pressed against Slyvia, simply enjoying her touch as he rested against her, assuming she let him.

"O-oh! A-and it's...It's no problem, Jeanne. D-do...d-do you want to know what enchantments I p-put on it?" Siglos said softly. Slyvia's kiss, alongside the newly enchanted item, took up most of Siglos's attention, preventing him from immediately noticing the citizens staring at them.
"Oh, of course!" Jeanne said, nodding as Sylvia let Siglos press himself against her, in fact, she pulled him closer, allowing him to cuddle against her as she liked.

The people's whispers became a bit more vocal as they saw Sylvia and Siglos get more "intimate", most of everybody being increasingly confused.

"Oh, of course!" Jeanne said, nodding as Sylvia let Siglos press himself against her, in fact, she pulled him closer, allowing him to cuddle against her as she liked.

The people's whispers became a bit more vocal as they saw Sylvia and Siglos get more "intimate", most of everybody being increasingly confused.
Siglos blushed, cuddling against her. Gently, he rested his head against her stomach, assuming she was sitting down. He glanced at Jeanne, inwardly hoping he wasn't making her uncomfortable by cuddling with Slyvia while talking to her.

W-well. I-I...reinforced the steel. T-that...should allow it t-to ward off b-blades and the like. I-impacts w-won't dent it as much, either..." Siglos said quietly.

"I-I also covered the metal i-in some protective runes a-against elements. I-it won't conduct...e-electricity easily...a-and it won't melt or g-get too warm. A-at least when exposed t-to lesser spells." Siglos said. He sat up slightly, glad to talk about his creation.

"O-oh! B-but w-what I-I'm most proud o-of is its self-maintenance enchantment. W-when it's n-not worn...t-the metal will slowly clean itself with water magic. A-and i-if the metal gets dented, rusted, or torn...it will automatically b-began to repair itself! S-so you won't n-need t-to waste money on upkeep!" Siglos said, a soft smile on his face.

"...I-it's m-my first time trying something like that. B-but...It s-should work g-great! I-I learned it while I was studying i-in the library." He said.

"I...uh. I hope you like it..." He said quietly, realizing he had been rambling. He flashed her an apologetically smile.

Last edited:
Back