• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chains of Argus • RP Thread

Siglos froze, his face turning bright red as he felt her lips against his cheek. He glanced towards Sylvia, his eyes wide.

"O-oh!" Siglos murmured.

"I-I...I" Siglos trailed off, barely forming words. He continued to hang onto Slyvia's legs, too flustered to speak. Wanting to return the gesture, Siglos slowly leaned forward, standing on the tips of his toes as he tried to kiss Slyvia's cheeks as well, assuming she was still leaning low enough to do so.

Siglos's eyes widened in surprise, before a soft smile appeared on his face. He adjusted himself, wrapping his arms around her neck. to keep himself secure on her back. Gently, he leaned forward, pressing his cheek against her as she walked.

"I-I'm alright w-walking, I-I k-know Cain usually rides on your back..." Siglos said quietly. Though the way he pressed against her made it clear that he enjoyed being on her shoulder.

Siglos could feel Sylvia's neck muscles contract and decompress as she walked, her neck basically feeling like an enormous tree log. "Oh no, it's fine. Your fine, right Cain?" Sylvia signed to Cain.

Cain just nodded, saying nothing as they got back to where everyone else was.

Jeanne waved at them, smiling.

As Jeanne and Siglos exchanged waves, a red portal opened up behind the group, with Diana slowly walking out. Clearly, she wasn't agitated enough to just annihilate a chunk of the wall to enter like last time, softly growling.

"I'm assuming you've all prepared like I asked...?" The Dragoness asked, glancing at the group, noticing the massive improvement in magic in Khadgar and Noah, focusing more so on her fellow dragoness in that aspect.

As Jeanne and Siglos exchanged waves, a red portal opened up behind the group, with Diana slowly walking out. Clearly, she wasn't agitated enough to just annihilate a chunk of the wall to enter like last time, softly growling.

"I'm assuming you've all prepared like I asked...?" The Dragoness asked, glancing at the group, noticing the massive improvement in magic in Khadgar and Noah, focusing more so on her fellow dragoness in that aspect.
"O-oh!" Siglos murmured, caught off guard by the woman's sudden entrance. He had expected her to break down a wall again. His grip around Slyvia's neck tightened slightly, clearly uncomfortable around the Dragoness.

"Y…yeah! I-I made a…bunch of enchanted rings to give t-to the soldier's…j-just like I-I said…" Siglos said quietly. Slowly, he reached into his bag, before pulling out a plain metal ring he had created. Anyone with Mana Sight would know it had been imbued in strengthening magic, bolstering the wearer's physical strength by a small amount when worn.

Diana's eyes flashed with crimson, clearly using Mana Sight to inspect Siglos' ring. "It's improved from the ilk I saw you wearing last time..."

She then glanced at Noah after speaking, steam rising from the corner's of her mouth. "Good for you..."

Jeanne just breathed out, gripping her flag. She began to move through the portal, moving in front of everyone else, even Diana.

"Are you ready...?" Sylvia signed to Siglos as Cain just stomped forward, moving into the portal.

"T...thank you...I...I l-learned some new t-techniques." Siglos said softly to Diana. A small smile appeared on his face, a bit glad that she had recognized her progress.

Siglos glanced at Slyvia, flashing her a shaky smile.

"Y-yeah. I...I'm ready, Slyvia." Siglos said quietly. Gently, he leaned into the woman, pressing his cheek against her neck as he prepared to travel through the portal.

(Ping from beyond the grave.)
(Bro, VSB has been trash to me lately. I have not been getting any notis from this.)

"I guess so." Sylvia signed as they reached the library, beginning to search for Saffi.
The library itself looked exactly how it was left. The only exemption being a couple books that were slightly poking out as if they were taken out and put back in a weird way. Those books particularly were ones on elements or mysticism, even one on sound because Siglos inspired her. Not far into the library was the Everian woman, Saffi, who appeared to be sleeping. She was on the ground, with the book that Alice gave her opened on her face, covering all but her hair and elven ears. She was clearly still breathing and she wasn't injured.

Siglos glanced down at Saffi as they approached, chuckling softly.

“I…g-guess she fell asleep w-while studying…” Siglos said softly. Slowly, he climbed off of Slyvia’s back before gingerly approaching Saffi. He noticed the books she had lying around her, glancing over at ones related to sound magic specifically. A soft smile formed on his face.

“…M-maybe I could a-ask her to help me learn it sometime…” Siglos thought. Glancing back towards Saffi, he leaned downward, before gently poking her arm, hoping to wake her up slowly.

Last edited:
(Bro, VSB has been trash to me lately. I have not been getting any notis from this.)
(Lmfao I feel you my guy. That shit sucks.)
Saffi didn't react much to the poke at first, but she seemed to have a delayed reaction as she rolled over slightly to going on her side. Although she didn't seem to be waking up.
Sylvia would've chuckled if she could, but, she couldn't, so, she simply moved her tail to poke Saffi on the cheek with a bit more force than Siglos poked her arm, almost like a gentle slap to wake the Everian woman.

Sylvia would've chuckled if she could, but, she couldn't, so, she simply moved her tail to poke Saffi on the cheek with a bit more force than Siglos poked her arm, almost like a gentle slap to wake the Everian woman.
After her head slightly nudged, she appeared to wake up, though as soon as her eyes fully opened, she was startled by the sight of the two. Her head whipped forward and a large gust of wind came with it due to her abilities. Granted, the wind itself wasn't harmful, it would at least keep some bangs slicked back and at most cause someone to take 1 step backwards. She looked around seeing that she was on the floor. "...What time is it? How long have I been asleep?" She asked the two.

Sylvia shook her head a bit, the wind causing her hair to rustle a bit. Once again, if she could've chuckled, she would, as she personally found the sight of Saffi sleeping with a book over her face particularly amusing.

"I don't know how long you've been asleep, but, the dragon girl is here to pick us up like she said she would. So, you may have been asleep for a few hours or a few days, who knows." Sylvia signed.

Siglos took a step back, gripping his hat to prevent it from blowing off in the wind. Glancing at Saffi, he flashed the woman a soft smile, chuckling a bit.

“S-Slyvia’s right. I-it’s been a week since we’ve entered t-the church…s-so Diana c-came by again…” Siglos said quietly.

“S-she d-didn’t break through the wall this time. S-so that’s a g-good sign, I think.” He added, chuckling softly. He walked over to Saffi, reaching both hands out to help her to her feet.

Last edited:
Sylvia, again, would've chuckled if she could, leading Saffi to the portal that Diana had opened up, where the knight Alice was standing, with both her and the Dragoness waiting.

"Your late..." Diana growled, while Alice simply waved at the Everian woman.

"Keep them safe, Diana..." Alice murmured, crossing her arms.

"That depends on them... I'll try and bring them back alive, at least." Diana grumbled, moving through the portal.

"Come on, Siglos!" Sylvia signed, beginning to move through the portal as well.

The portal closed behind the group...

As the group entered through the portal, they were met with a decently sized city, with various knights of mostly human and draconian origin being stationed at various points of the city. Some buildings were heavily damaged, but, all in all, with various people working on repairing said destruction, it was reasonable to say that the city was in a "decent" state for now.

"Welcome back, Lady Diana!" One of the knights stomped over to her, bowing courteously.

"What's our situation?" The Dragoness asked, noticeably shorter than her own knight, but nevertheless she seemed respected.

"Nothing much changed in your absence. Are these the new recruits?" The knight asked, now standing up straight.

"Temporary recruits, yes, lent to us by the Archbishop." Diana said, crossing her arms.

"So he finally yielded and sent more troops? Marvelous! And... these are... the troops?" The knight asked, eyeing the group.

"They are capable, worry not." Diana said, "I trust that they'll contribute somewhat..."

"Are you sure, my lady...? We are all aware that Everians are not the most-" Diana cut her knight off in the middle of his sentance.

"Physically inclined? I'm well aware. I didn't bring them for their physical strength alone." Diana said, "Both of them are capable magicians in their own right, more so for the woman. And the boy has crafted enchanted items for our men to increase their strength, even if a little. Erase any bias from your mind."

The knight nodded, "Y-Yes, my lady!" He said, bowing to her once more.

"Good. Now, lead them to their lodgings and prepare for march at sundown." Diana orders, causing the knight to stand up straight once more.

"Yes, my lady!" The knight said, turning to the group. "Follow me, please!"

Back