• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

This new user (literally first post was yesterday and second post was this crt) created a this crt in another laguage (portuguese) attemping tier 1 changes to Ben 10 while the recent big cosmological crt of the verse still is open, the the thread should be closed do to the bad quality of it and the fact that there already exist a far bigger and better crt that already is affecting the verse.

Can staff lock Garou's profile? It has already been vandalized

Can someone lock this thread? the change was accepted and applied a while ago and the only one opposing said that he would let the supports to fix the faulty stuff in the profiles.

Grammar error found: "However, it has currently been agreed that such considerations should not been taken into account (i.e. characters only get their yields as if they are normal humans) unless there are very strong official statements, and knowledgeable staff members give particular exemptions or allowances."

"Been" should be "be."

There's also the fact that the chart should consider the change in Large Size cutoffs (2.72 meters based on Robert Wadlow) into account, but it's too big of a change for this thread and I honestly don't feel like making a CRT on it.

So, I wrote this on Antvasima's message wall, but I think he's not online and I need to write here instead of there.

I accidentally created a character profile in the fandom section instead of creating a user blog and I don't know how to delete it... How exactly can I delete this profile or can any admin help me? And sorry, I'll be more careful next time.

So, I wrote this on Antvasima's message wall, but I think he's not online and I need to write here instead of there.

I accidentally created a character profile in the fandom section instead of creating a user blog and I don't know how to delete it... How exactly can I delete this profile or can any admin help me? And sorry, I'll be more careful next time.
I've deleted it.

Grammar error found: "However, it has currently been agreed that such considerations should not been taken into account (i.e. characters only get their yields as if they are normal humans) unless there are very strong official statements, and knowledgeable staff members give particular exemptions or allowances."

"Been" should be "be."

There's also the fact that the chart should consider the change in Large Size cutoffs (2.72 meters based on Robert Wadlow) into account, but it's too big of a change for this thread and I honestly don't feel like making a CRT on it.
This kind of request here next time.

I've fixed it btw.

Garou's page needs to be unlocked for this CRT

Garou's page needs to be unlocked for this CRT
I have unlocked it for you, just tell me when you're doing applying the changes.

Ant is very busy and has no priority in reviewing this thread as most requests are taken care of by the moderators but he will eventually see it so there is no need to be desperate.
Can somebody list all of the tasks that have not been handled yet since my last preceding post in this thread please?

@TheMonkeMan deleted one of his posts at that point, which caused me to not receive any automated notifications anymore.

Also, big thanks to all staff members who have helped to handle things here in my absence.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Can somebody list all of the tasks that have not been handled yet since my last preceding post in this thread please?
Nothing you have to take care of, everything related to the wiki butler and I take care of it, everything related to the forum from time to time the moderators take care of it or you do it.

@TheMonkeMan deleted one of his posts at that point, which caused me to not receive any automated notifications anymore.
Wait, can that happen to other people as well?

These two, CRTs are concluded and can be closed now.
So, since the site don't like to promote piracy then please remove the link to baka tsuki in this post.
I did look again just in case, and it appears that these requests may have gone unnoticed. I think they may require some attention.

Back