• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ice King scales to 5.782695 Megatons

Superman scales to 1.465985 Megatons

That's a 3.94457992408x AP difference almost a 4x I believe this makes this a stomp does it not?

I suppose so and Superman does have a major LS advantage he's decently into Class M while Ice King is only Class K

I don't see any reason why Ice king would also resist Superman's heat vision since its over 5500°c and I see nothing on that level on Ice kings page, and I actually see no reason why Superman wouldn't be able to outskill him too if it came to h2h even if his AP is weaker, I don't recall Ice king havjng any notable skill feats or stomps in hand to hand

didn't Ice king help against fighting the linch? Again IDK much about adventure time (should I get someone who knows more?)

I think people are voting a bit too early for Superman as no one seems to be saying anything about Ice King

Flame Princess at the peak of her emotions vaporised a hole into the center of the earth. And that was when she was horny in love. Ice King fought Flame Princess at peak anger so she would have been even hotter then and his ice should scale.

Honestly I think there should be calcs of how hot Flame Princess' fire is but right now it's safe to say that Ice King can match Superman's heat vision.

Not an instant wincon since Supes is more skilled and has higher LS but he definitely has some decent advantages
My vote still counts but yeah skill is a factor (though ice king has fought several times so it's doubtful it's a huge amount though i can be wrong). Lifting strength might be though with speed equal, it's debatable how often superman will use it or if it's in character (IDK what is normal for him)

My vote still counts but yeah skill is a factor (though ice king has fought several times so it's doubtful it's a huge amount though i can be wrong). Lifting strength might be though with speed equal, it's debatable how often superman will use it or if it's in character (IDK what is normal for him)
This superman isn't afraid to use his versatility and intelligence in character especially since he's got decades of experience saving people by the point of where the show even takes place in season 1

aside from his decade+ of experience with a variety of threats he's stomped many highly trained Kryptonian Soldier at once on several occasions, he's defeated groups of armed soldiers while depowered (daredevil hallway scene style), held his own against the eradicator and Ally Allston who were both stronger than him with the latter really taking the edge from absorption hax, he was able to combat Steel as who was an Ex-Soldier who trained himself to kill Kryptonians specifically using weapons that directly targeted their weaknesses and superman kinda smacked him around when he wasn't being depowered

Voting Ice King for the AP advantage, he should be able to freeze Supe's heat vision since he could freeze Flame Princess' flames and technically freeze his own lightning

Should be able to freeze him to the point of stopping his heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back