• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvel_Champion_07

VS Battles
Retired
Last edited:
Right off the bat Superman is smarter, more skilled and much stronger physically.

Ali on the other hand has a greater reaction speed compared to Supes but Superman has a higher attack speed through heat vision.

That's his normal speed while Ali's combat and reaction speed is independent from his normal speed
Massively Hypersonic is Ali's combat and reaction speed…?
Athletic Human travel speed, Subsonic with Scooter and Aero Boots. Massively Hypersonic combat speed and reactions (Reacted to an explosion. Can keep up with Alicia in combat)

That still means Ali has a faster reaction speed but slower travel speed and far slower attack speed due to heat vision.

Some synthetic material that’s not metal based on its differing appearance to Kryptonian armor and how the hole from Doomsday looks.

I would also like to point out Ali can boost his attack by spinning his tops or allowing them to collide with another to increase the velocity.
I don’t think that can overcome Supes dura. First Flight tanks the 56 kilotons, proceeds to get his shit rocked by Nam-Ek who KO’d him with a clothesline and then Supes got strong enough to 1v2 both Nam-Ek and Faora after waking up from said clothesline. Best case scenario for Ali, his AP is enough to eventually KO Supes but a single ray of sunlight hitting his face is enough to wake him up and heal all the damage he takes.

I don’t think that can overcome Supes dura. First Flight tanks the 56 kilotons, proceeds to get his shit rocked by Nam-Ek who KO’d him with a clothesline and then Supes got strong enough to 1v2 both Nam-Ek and Faora after waking up from said clothesline. Best case scenario for Ali, his AP is enough to eventually KO Supes but a single ray of sunlight hitting his face is enough to wake him up and heal all the damage he takes.
I just don't think Ali could win this one like at all.

his AP is enough to eventually KO Supes
I would also like to point out Ali can boost his attack by spinning his tops or allowing them to collide with another to increase the velocity.
So this is still a viable wincon for Ali? Plus, Season 3 Ali is probably more skilled than early Superman, who wouldn't go all out against a small child initially
Isn't the 7-C+ Superman early on into using his powers I'd doubt he'd randomly be skill stomping or anything
He's more likely to hold back against a child.

This is my take so far, from what I can tell:

Early Superman has a 2.246x - 2.69x AP advantage and MUCH higher physical LS. He can quickly close the distance with his flight/travel speed or tag Ali with heat vision. Dunno how his regen works or his enhanced senses can help (maybe detect and figure out what Ali's gadgets are doing?), but those would likely also be problems.

Season 3 Ali has superior combat skill/experience and various advanced gadgets, with forcefields that can hold off Clark's attacks for a bit and a magnetic suit to boost his tops' AP and accurately control them. Plus the fact they can ricochet means many attacks can be landed simultaneously.

Not voting yet. Just giving my two cents on the match. Feel free to correct me or add more stuff to either side

Last edited:
The only thing 7-C+ is him clapping Zod.
No. 7-C+ is the benchmark for what fails to affect him.

Smallville (Is able to simultaneously match both Nam-Ek and Faora in pure strength and overpower the former) > Nam-Ek (Slaps First Flight even harder than Faora ) > Faora (3 punches and a throw has Supes brain rattling in his skull before the sunlight fixes his problem) >> First Flight (shattering the mountain top didn’t even phase or dirty him) >>> 56 kilotons

No. 7-C+ is the benchmark for what fails to affect him.

Smallville (Is able to simultaneously match both Nam-Ek and Faora in pure strength and overpower the former) > Nam-Ek (Slaps First Flight even harder than Faora ) > Faora (3 punches and a throw has Supes brain rattling in his skull before the sunlight fixes his problem) >> First Flight (shattering the mountain top didn’t even phase or dirty him) >>> 56 kilotons
Smallville?

56 kilotons came from destroying 4 skyscrapers.

In that instance it can be simplified to Superman is stronger than he was previously damaged by Faora. Nothing crazy.

But anyways the AP gap can be shortened by simply spinning the tops at a higher velocity and allow them to ram into one another to generate a higher attack power to knock him out as shown in episode 11 where Ali allowed 2 spinning tops to ram into each other to generate a greater degree of penetration.

This is my take so far, from what I can tell:

Early Superman has a 2.246x - 2.69x AP advantage and MUCH higher physical LS. He can quickly close the distance with his flight/travel speed or tag Ali with heat vision. Dunno how his regen works or his enhanced senses can help (maybe detect and figure out what Ali's gadgets are doing?), but those would likely also be problems.

Season 3 Ali has superior combat skill/experience and various advanced gadgets, with forcefields that can hold off Clark's attacks for a bit and a magnetic suit to boost his tops' AP and accurately control them. Plus the fact they can ricochet means many attacks can be landed simultaneously.

Not voting yet. Just giving my two cents on the match. Feel free to correct me or add more stuff to either side
Oh wait, Superman is also more intelligent (Genius VS Gifted), plus he can eventually keep up with Ali's skill because of this:
Despite not having any formal combat training, Superman is a quick improvisational learner and effective brawler. This can be seen when he was pitted against several highly trained Kryptonians, the powerful Doomsday, The Justice League, and against Steppenwolf
Given that + the significant AP/durability (which is even higher than what I said) & LS advantages + superior manoeuvrability, I'm gonna vote for Superman low-mid difficulty, unless stuff in the last few upcoming Ejen Ali Season 3 episodes give him more stuff (unlikely, but you never know)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back