• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRustyOne

VS Battles
Calculation Group
A rather big CRT, due to how many profiles this effects. Currently a big amount are High 8-C to High 8-C+, several recent accepted calculations now calls for some upgrades. Bakugo's Howitzer Impact has been recalculated as being 8-A, so everyone who scale to his Howitzer will be upgraded to 8-A.

New Calculations
If you want a more detailed explanation in terms of the lower High 8-C/8-B scaling, just take a look at this thread.

Current High 8-C characters will become 8-B, exact numbers for the verse page can be seen here. I'll write it below as well.

A Sandbox of the new changes can be see here.

New Scaling Numbers
I'm not mentioning Chimera in the page since he's the only 8-B+ character. Similar to how Chimera is currently baseline 8-B via upscaling. Transformed Chimera should now upscale to baseline 8-B+, which is 55.5 Tons of TNT. Also his full power fire breath scales to 8-A, via harming Unbreakable Kirishima.

We can see a piece of Kirishima's body break off as he's hold backing Chimera's breath attack. Kirishima holding back this attack without moving could also give him 8-A attack potency, but I'm uncertain of that and will wait to see the general opinion. Note: Kirishima was going to attack Rappa and Tengai shielded him.

Meaning he believed Kirishima's attack was a threat to Rappa. So 8-A Unbreakable Kirishima could be a thing. Agree or Disagree? I'm 50/50 on it.

There is some scaling that I'd like to bring up.

I believe most, if not all, Pro Heroes should scale to Mineta. Mineta is one the physically weakest characters that isn't a child, as such other people should at least be comparable to him. I'll be listing down some people who currently aren't scaling to him, but should be. All of these people should at least be as durable as Mineta. Anyone who hasn't fought or attack will not be considered for scaling. Mineta scales to the Victory Bots as he took an attack from one.

We already do this technically, but there are a few characters that need an 8-B rating. Like I said, I won't suggest any characters who have zero combat showings.

Mandalay, Spinner, and Snipe. Mandalay can hurt Spinner and vice versa, so their AP would scale to 8-B as well. Snipe's Quirk already scales to Shiggy's durability.

Hawks gets an at least 8-B rating. As he was able to take down two Lower Tier Nomu with ease, and even stated those Nomu weren't that tough. White Nomu are capable of easily stomping the average Pro Heroes and are enhanced humans. As such they should be far more durable than Mineta.

They could even take hits from a casual Gran Torino, who can harm 5% Izuku. This means Lower Tier Nomu scale to 5% Deku's 26.67 Tons value.

Last edited:
Damn, real sad to see that Sato is only High 8-C in base
Has he really not shown his base is stronger than atleast Mineta

You already know I agree. Also 8-A Kirishima is a bit strange, but if that’s how we rule AP then yeah, he should scale to his own dura for holding back Chimera’s fire breath.

Also, a question; shouldn’t Nighteye be 8-A with his seals for one shotting a Rappa clone? I feel we’ve had this discussion before.

You already know I agree. Also 8-A Kirishima is a bit strange, but if that’s how we rule AP then yeah, he should scale to his own dura for holding back Chimera’s fire breath.

Also, a question; shouldn’t Nighteye be 8-A with his seals for one shotting a Rappa clone? I feel we’ve had this discussion before.
iirc you'd need to break a clones bone to melt it so I feel like it works

The thing about Twice's clones durability/endurance is currently planned for another revision, much smaller in size.

Nighteye's projectiles do have a high chance of being 8-A though. Like I said, that's for another revision.

Is there any precedent for this? Because simply not moving from withstanding an attack seems an odd way to scale the character's own Striking Strength since... he's not really doing any striking.
Did you read what I said?

I said I'm uncertain and wanted to see the general opinion, I'm asking if that's alright. Kirishima holding off Chimera's breath attack, which is 8-A, and Tengai protecting Rappa from Kirishima's attack implying it'd hurt him. Is either or both alright reason for scaling or not?

I wasn't saying it should 100% lead to him scaling, that's why I'm asking.

Did you actually read what I said?

I said I'm uncertain and wanted to see the general opinion, I'm asking if that's alright. Kirishima holding off Chimera's breath attack, which is 8-A, and Tengai protecting Rappa from Kirishima's attack implying it'd hurt him. Is either or both alright reason for scaling or not?

I wasn't saying it should be 100% scaling, that's why I'm asking.
Dude... yes, I read what you said.

I quoted from the OP but I wasn't interrogating you specifically or saying that you 100% believed it should be true.

You even said this in the bit that I quoted and responded to:

I'm uncertain of that and will wait to see the general opinion.

So why are you being rude and asking if I read your post?

I don't see that as being rude. Especially when you said above you were going to stay out of this. I apologize if I am coming off as rude though.

But you're not doing anything or answering the question in the OP. You question me about the reasoning, despite the fact I don't know if the reasoning is right.

What else am I suppose to say when you say that? "Is there any precedent for this?"

I can't answer that question because I don't know, you're the one who's suppose to tell me if that reasoning has any basis. Especially when you ignore the other reasoning I brought up. If you had just said you don't think that reasoning/feat is a good enough for scaling, I'd be fine with that.

You caught me so off guard that I'm not sure what I'm suppose to do. Seriously what is going on right now?

What answer were you expecting from me? Please tell me so that I can figure out what I'm suppose to do here.

What answer were you expecting from me?
The question wasn't specifically focused to just you. I'm sorry if I gave you that impression. Anyone could answer the question.

As I said, I quoted the relevant section from the OP that I was addressing but I wasn't questioning you alone.

I don't see that as being rude. Especially when you said above you were going to stay out of this. I apologize if I am coming off as rude though.
I was going to stay out of it in general, but I wanted to give input to that bit. Asking someone "Did you read what I said" when the only way they could make their post is if they actually read what you said, is a bit rude, I'm sorry to say. At least, that's my opinion. I appreciate that you didn't intend any offense though.

I can't answer that question because I don't know, you're the one who's suppose to tell me if that reasoning has any basis. Especially when you ignore the other reasoning I brought up. If you had just said you don't think that reasoning/feat is a good enough for scaling, I'd be fine with that.
Understandable, but I wasn't saying outright that it wasn't good enough, I was just questioning it.

All I did was post a question in the thread that anyone could answer, and it looks to me like you overreacted. That's all.

The question wasn't specifically focused to just you. I'm sorry if I gave you that impression. Anyone could answer the question.
This is basically caught me way off guard. As I couldn't answer the question beyond what I said in the OP.

I truly didn't mean offense, I admit I might've panicked a little. Apologies again.

This is basically caught me way off guard. As I couldn't answer the question beyond what I said in the OP.

I truly didn't mean offense, I admit I might've panicked a little. Apologies again.
Okay, I understand. Let's forget it.

wait the manga version has them at the epicenter (I’d show the panel if I could it’s in Ch. 40)
They were several meters away from each other, how could they be both at the epicenter?

Even being 0.653 meters away from the epicenter drastically reduced Bakugo's durability from the power of his Low 7-B Howitzer Impact.

It’s scale to his durability for taking half the blast
which scales to stain
Which scales to 5% and Iida for hurting him
Which scales back to himself and his class
unless my brain is stupid
They were actually pretty far away from the epicenter so there’s no way that they get any good scaling off of the blast

They were several meters away from each other, how could they be both at the epicenter?

Even being 0.653 meters away from the epicenter drastically reduced Bakugo's durability from the power of his Low 7-B Howitzer Impact.
Either I’m stupid or misinterpreted the panel

nevermind I did (looked at it while writing that). Yeah, I guess I don’t have to be worried about it being in the kilotons of durability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back