• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

why can't the link be opened?
It can, just log in with your fandom account and do the steps.

Thank you all, my vs battles wiki account has changed its name but why hasn't the vsbattles.com account changed too?
Once you have completed the process of updating your username the fandom, kindly wait for a staff member with the necessary permissions to also change your forum username to match your updated fandom username.
If you want to change your username in fandom you can do it, after you have done it just ask to change it here in the forum accordingly.
:dis:

Can someone help me? I would like to edit my name here on the wiki, but I don't know how to edit it.
If you wish to change your username on the fandom/wiki itself, you can do so by visiting this link: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Special:UserRenameTool.

If you encounter any difficulties, detailed instructions on how to change your username can be found on this link: https://community.fandom.com/wiki/Help:Changing_your_username.

Please note that for consistency, your forum username must also be changed by a staff member with the appropriate permissions after you have changed your fandom username. Additionally, keep in mind that you are only able to change your username once, so choose carefully.

If you wish to change your username on the fandom/wiki itself, you can do so by visiting this link: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Special:UserRenameTool.

If you encounter any difficulties, detailed instructions on how to change your username can be found on this link: https://community.fandom.com/wiki/Help:Changing_your_username.

Please note that for consistency, your forum username must also be changed by a staff member with the appropriate permissions after you have changed your fandom username. Additionally, keep in mind that you are only able to change your username once, so choose carefully.
I managed to change in the fandom. Thanks. Could you edit for me here on the wiki. since you are a team member.

I managed to change in the fandom. Thanks. Could you edit for me here on the wiki. since you are a team member.
Great to hear that you changed your fandom username without any issues. Just to let you know, it would be helpful if you let us know your new username in this thread.

Also, I'm sorry but I don't have the necessary permissions to change your forum username. So, you would have to patiently wait until there is an available staff member with sufficient permissions.

Great to hear that you changed your fandom username without any issues. Just to let you know, it would be helpful if you let us know your new username in this thread.

Also, I'm sorry but I don't have the necessary permissions to change your forum username. So, you would have to patiently wait until there is an available staff member with sufficient permissions.
Everything is fine. Thank you for your help. the name I edited was "Quasar002" in case any member of the team has permission to edit, it's there.

"Rejected" but my counter-points haven't been debunked (ie completely ignored). That doesn't call for the thread to be closed.
I don't want to make a drama with you in this thread. My points have been accepted by the staff and rest of users, yours have not, so your counter-argument is invalid. So let's move on.

I don't want to make a drama with you in this thread. My points have been accepted by the staff and rest of users, yours have not, so your counter-argument is invalid. So let's move on.
It's mainly the same exact users who've been agreeing with nearly everything you've said thus far. On top of that, my counter-points were made after the fact.

Regardless, this is the last thing I'll say on this thread.

Back