• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn’t Rodan’s heat resistance only in the low 1,000 C? He should still get messed up by HV either way. Also what is Rodan scaling to? Is he just baseline or?
he took a point blank lightning strike from Ghidorah (lightning is ~30000C) and lived many many years inside of an active volcano. He fought Ghidorah for a bit and downscales from 526 gigatons.

he took a point blank lightning strike from Ghidorah (lightning is ~30000C)
What makes Ghidorah’s lightning that hot and are you referring to the casual one that dropped Rodan like a sack of potatoes? How does he scale to that temp?
and lived many many years inside of an active volcano.
That’s only 1200-1300 C. HV would mess him up.
He fought Ghidorah for a bit and downscales from 526 gigatons.
He got folded by Ghidorah. Rodan tackled him once, did nothing and then got one shot by the lightning. Let’s not forget that the Ghidorah that stomped him was getting thrashed by the 526 Godzilla and needed an amp to even contend with and beat him. Rodan ain’t close to the 526 at all. Downscaling drops him to the baseline of the tier.

Anyway, Supes is too nimble for Rodan to even catch and will just slam him around like a punching bag. Plus freeze breath that works on Stepp’s electro-axe which unironically has all the same feats as Rodan.

What makes Ghidorah’s lightning that hot and are you referring to the casual one that dropped Rodan like a sack of potatoes? How does he scale to that temp?
the fact that he took the brunt of it fully and wasn't burnt to cinders and was actually physically ok afterwards? Ghidorah's lightning is, well, lightning. His hurricanes produce similar lightning and his firepower is boosted by absorbing electricity from an electric power plant.
He got folded by Ghidorah. Rodan tackled him once, did nothing and then got one shot by the lightning. Let’s not forget that the Ghidorah that stomped him was getting thrashed by the 526 Godzilla and needed an amp to even contend with and beat him. Rodan ain’t close to the 526 at all. Downscaling drops him to the baseline of the tier.
Rodan took a full power blast from Ghidorah point blank and tanked it without any visible damage besides getting knocked out. On the other hand he 1v1d Mothra who could harm and even pierce him. Ghidorah wasn't thrashed by Godzilla, he was overpowered to an extent. This doesn't suddenly make him way below 526, not to mention that post-boost he folded base Godzilla. Rodan downscales and no, he doesn't scale to baseline whether you like it or not. We don't just randomly scale people to baseline 100 gigatons from 526 gigatons, that would be idiotic without multipliers.

the fact that he took the brunt of it fully and wasn't burnt to cinders and was actually physically ok afterwards? Ghidorah's lightning is, well, lightning. His hurricanes produce similar lightning and his firepower is boosted by absorbing electricity from an electric power plant.
He has regen, no damage after the fact is completely irrelevant. The storm is based off of his bio electricity so that literally doesn’t support his gravity beam = lightning temp. Electricity =/= lightning temp either.
Rodan took a full power blast from Ghidorah point blank and tanked it without any visible damage besides getting knocked out.
So he got one shot and doesn’t scale. Concession accepted.
On the other hand he 1v1d Mothra who could harm and even pierce him.
Mothra’s scsling is only to Rodan. Why are you just saying stuff for the sake of it?
Ghidorah wasn't thrashed by Godzilla, he was overpowered to an extent.
Godzilla showed up, body slammed Ghidorah and then continued to body slam him without reprisal until Ghidorah got juiced up.
This doesn't suddenly make him way below 526, not to mention that post-boost he folded base Godzilla.
Post-boost Ghidorah doesn’t matter here. Rodan ain’t scaling to him at all so I dunno why you would bring him up.
Rodan downscales and no, he doesn't scale to baseline whether you like it or not. We don't just randomly scale people to baseline 100 gigatons from 526 gigatons, that would be idiotic without multipliers.
You clearly have no idea how downscaling works. If you are so far below a number that you get one shot by it, you get dropped to the bottom of that half of the tier. I can get like three staff who will agree that this is how it’s done. Rodan got dunked on by one beam while alphas like Goji get knocked over by three pre Serizawa amp and are still able to scrap. Rodan is baseline and gets fondled by Supes who gives him Ghidorah flashbacks.

He has regen, no damage after the fact is completely irrelevant. The storm is based off of his bio electricity so that literally doesn’t support his gravity beam = lightning temp. Electricity =/= lightning temp either.
where is it stated that it is a gravity beam? Unless you have a statement that it is a gravity beam It will be what it looks to be, lightning.
Him having regen is irrelevant as you also have no evidence that he took visual damage.
So he got one shot and doesn’t scale. Concession accepted.
bruh acting like xxking now lmao. He got blasted in the face and survived. This isn't anime logic mate, if he is strong enough to tank it and later fights someone who can damage him then he downscales. Period.
Godzilla showed up, body slammed Ghidorah and then continued to body slam him without reprisal until Ghidorah got juiced up.
They literally clashed equally and damaged each other throughout the fight. Yes, Godzilla overpowered him. No, he did not stomp him to the point where Ghidorah only downscales.
You clearly have no idea how downscaling works. If you are so far below a number that you get one shot by it, you get dropped to the bottom of that half of the tier. I can get like three staff who will agree that this is how it’s done. Rodan got dunked on by one beam while alphas like Goji get knocked over by three pre Serizawa amp and are still able to scrap. Rodan is baseline and gets fondled by Supes who gives him Ghidorah flashbacks.
Ok, i still think this type of scaling is dumb as shit but i do concede on this. Supes was gonna nuke him whether I liked it or not, though as i said above.

where is it stated that it is a gravity beam? Unless you have a statement that it is a gravity beam It will be what it looks to be, lightning.
Bro, it’s Ghidorah, gravity beams is the name of his breath attack. Quit trying to read into my words lmao. I know it’s electricity.

Edit: Can I just say that I found these? Guess they really ain’t lightning.
Him having regen is irrelevant as you also have no evidence that he took visual damage.
Yes because I can see the damage to his front when his back is facing me as he falls into the ocean in the background. You can’t ask me to prove the impossible when your own claim can’t be proven.
bruh acting like xxking now lmao.
I got no clue who that is lol
He got blasted in the face and survived. This isn't anime logic mate,
Must be forgetting that Godzilla also made by the Japanese 😭
if he is strong enough to tank it and later fights someone who can damage him then he downscales. Period.
He doesn’t tank it tho 😭 He gets KTFO after a second. Mothra’s stinger scales above a single head of Ghidorah and the moment she whipped that thing out, Rodan got slumped. He doesn’t scale to her stinger anymore than someone who got shot through and through by a bullet scales to the bullet’s AP.
They literally clashed equally and damaged each other throughout the fight. Yes, Godzilla overpowered him. No, he did not stomp him to the point where Ghidorah only downscales.
Cmon man, now you’re making up arguments for me. Ghidorah is still relative to Godzilla, I don’t deny that. I’m saying that Rodan is nowhere close to either of them or the 526 gigatons.
Ok, i still think this type of scaling is dumb as shit but i do concede on this. Supes was gonna nuke him whether I liked it or not, though as i said above.
I ain’t the one who does. I just seen too many FT threads where Mitch slaps this stuff out and then Clover or Tempest of whatever staff etc etc all support it.

Last edited:
Bro, it’s Ghidorah, gravity beams is the name of his breath attack. Quit trying to read into my words lmao. I know it’s electricity.

Edit: Can I just say that I found these? Guess they really ain’t lightning.
where is this from?
Yes because I can see the damage to his front when his back is facing me as he falls into the ocean in the background. You can’t ask me to prove the impossible when your own claim can’t be proven.
except for the fact that there is no damage, the only thing visible are his glowing pieces of the body which are there even before he got hit. There's some steam coming off of him but that can be explained away with the fact that he was hit with a heat attack in the middle of a hurricane cloud. I cannot prove that he didn't take visual damage but you can't brush it away with regen since you can't prove that he took visual damage either.
Must be forgetting that Godzilla also made by the Japanese 😭
bruh this is american godzilla tf you on about 💀
He doesn’t tank it tho 😭 He gets KTFO after a second. Mothra’s stinger scales above a single head of Ghidorah and the moment she whipped that thing out, Rodan got slumped. He doesn’t scale to her stinger anymore than someone who got shot through and through by a bullet scales to the bullet’s AP.
just because he got KOd doesn't mean he didn't tank it. When Mothra got hit by Ghidorah's heads she got vaporized after a few seconds or less. When the author's want to show that somebody can get one-shot vaporized by the attack they WILL show it. In this case, Rodan got KO'd, but not killed or maimed in a significant way.
Cmon man, now you’re making up arguments for me. Ghidorah is still relative to Godzilla, I don’t deny that. I’m saying that Rodan is nowhere close to either of them or the 526 gigatons.
I never said he is close but i said he downscales to an unknown extent and disagreed with him scaling to baseline
I ain’t the one who does. I just seen too many FT threads where Mitch slaps this stuff out and then Clover or Tempest of whatever staff etc etc all support it.

The real question is why is it even on the profile? Isn’t that from the country level calc which was tossed out in regards to AP because too much guess work? How is it not the same for the lifting?

The real question is why is it even on the profile? Isn’t that from the country level calc which was tossed out in regards to AP because too much guess work? How is it not the same for the lifting?
@Hellbeast said the weight of the plate doesn't have the same assumptions. The former is easily searched up. The latter assumes severity of the quake and speed too. The ambiguity of the feat is why it's kept as "possibly"

If you want the feat and rating completely removed, though, I'm certainly not opposed. Just need to make a CRT

Last edited:
I suppose the heat resistance depends on whether or notnthe lightning scales at all and if its even real lightning to begin with but if it doesn't then as said prior supes has no problem cooking then and has a great mobility and AP advantage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back