• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirby vs. Dundertale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now. don't get me wrong here, i might be missing something here.

but how does kirby do literally anything when he's passively paralyzed?

Uh.. don't you need to have bones and muscles to be paralyzed? Or is it just like some kind of telekinesis where he's pulled down?

The best and most thought arguement on vsbattles
But is it wrong 🤔

probably with one of his fifty resistances, items and abilities idk
Uh.. don't you need to have bones and muscles to be paralyzed? Or is it just like some kind of telekinesis where he's pulled down?
No brother, no you do not. Unless it's like some sort of biological muscle spams type.

Soul based paralysis.
Idk but he can do this
image.png

So what are Asriel's wincons?
All I know is he can paralyze Kirby's soul ( though Kirby can manipulate his own soul too iirc ) and reset the world.
Can Kirby use his Dimensional Travel to get out of there before it's reset

All I know is he can paralyze Kirby's soul ( though Kirby can manipulate his own soul too iirc ) and reset the world.
I think a better question is what Kirby’s wincons are?

paralysis + starting with soul absorb kinda seals his fate.

He can also absorb kirbys soul, pretty sure dimensional travel won't work since kirby has no idea what asriel can do

So the wincons here that Kirby hits Asriel with a Friend Heart or Asriel aborbs Kirby’s soul.

I lend towards the latter being likely imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back