• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
But the Creation Trio loses against people that are placed lower than PMMM's characters, right? Like Lavos, Exdeath and Sora (for Shulk a match should be done since they might defeat him).
I already did Arceus Vs Shulk
The creation trio especially Arceus should slam them because they have type 9 immortality,NPI , large size type 9 and a beyond baseline range(Arceus and Giratina are even more difficult to kill than Dialga and Palkia)

The creation trio especially Arceus should slam them because they have type 9 immortality,NPI , large size type 9 and a beyond baseline range(Arceus and Giratina are even more difficult to kill than Dialga and Palkia)
Arceus is a Low 1-C smurf

But the Creation Trio loses against people that are placed lower than PMMM's characters, right? Like Lavos, Exdeath and Sora (for Shulk a match should be done since they might defeat him).
If this is true then she should be lower on the list. Can't have a spot occupied by many because they can't touch you

You should change Arceus with Giratina to make a match for a spot in this list since it's the non-smurf list. I personally think that they either Incon or Giratina wins. But a match should be done to decide that.

If this is true then she should be lower on the list. Can't have a spot occupied by many because they can't touch you
The 2-A list in general is quite confusing and not as straight forward as others. I am not against this decision if it's approved, since in my opinion their Acausality Type 5 is a bit iffy.

Last edited:
You should change Arceus with Giratina to make a match for a spot in this list since it's the non-smurf list. I personally think that they either Incon or Giratina wins. But a match should be done to decide that.

The 2-A list in general is quite confusing and not as straight forward as others. I am not against this decision if it's approved, since in my opinion their Acausality Type 5 is a bit iffy.
Just took a look and yeah, 2-A is messed up right now. Nafta whoops shulk's ass and yet she's 9th on the list

Will do so I guess

How layered is Shinobu Oshino's Mind Manipulation?

Because if it's only baseline then Yukio should absolutely dogwalk her because his resistance is layered since it's intrinsically tied with his Soul Manipulation resistance because of Bleach physiology mechanics, and if he resist her only offensive hax then he'd just Law Manip her into oblivion.

Shichinin could also beat her but it depends if they're able to resist or nullify Shinobu's MM.

2-A currently is the most uh... "balanced tier" in tier 2
It's no longer about just beating your opponent, but being fat like Blissey and surviving whatever the opponent can throw at you, and so incons and cases of A beats B, B beats C, C loses to A are common.

2-A currently is the most uh... "balanced tier" in tier 2
It's no longer about just beating your opponent, but being fat like Blissey and surviving whatever the opponent can throw at you, and so incons and cases of A beats B, B beats C, C loses to A are common.
Uh huh...nuke them all

1. D&D characters, Characters from Maou gakuin (Only Sasha & Misha) & The Hunter (Bloodborne)
  2. Owari no chronicle characters (Typhoon & Susamikado)
  3. Henry Stickman
  4. Sacred Eclipse
  5. Shizuku
  6. Han Jee-Han/ Ikki kurogane
  7. Danny Phantom
  8. Crowfather
  9. Junko
In the end 8-A spot after third place wasn't updated.

1. D&D characters, Characters from Maou gakuin (Only Sasha & Misha)
  2. Owari no chronicle characters (Typhoon & Susamikado)
  3. The Hunter (Bloodborne)
  4. Henry Stickman
  5. Sacred Eclipse
  6. Shizuku
  7. Han Jee-Han/ Ikki kurogane
  8. Danny Phantom
  9. Crowfather
  10. Junko

Last edited:
In the case of Hunter it was agreed how Maou and D&D win against him, same with the conceptual stuff of Owari characters, so he in third place is fine, the problem was with the lower spots.

In the case of Hunter it was agreed how Maou and D&D win against him, same with the conceptual stuff of Owari characters, so he in third place is fine, the problem was with the lower spots.
Correction, Hunter has already stalemated multiple D&D characters and it was agreed that Owari stuff isnt applicable enough to be viable to use, and he already beat Sacred Eclipse

Shichinin could also beat her but it depends if they're able to resist or nullify Shinobu's MM.
Even assuming that Shinobu's mind hax could affect a living framework like the Shichinin, I doubt the Shichinin is capable of killing itself. Other way around Shinobu would die of its passive.
So yeah, I too think Shichinin would beat Shinobu.

Correction, Hunter has already stalemated multiple D&D characters and it was agreed that Owari stuff isnt applicable enough to be viable to use, and he already beat Sacred Eclipse
Drinker defeated him (to the point that you think it was a stomp) and Hunter can't do much to the other as far I remember, and pretty sure you were literally the only one who said that Owari stuff can't be used under no circunstance despite DT even showing the scans of how combat applicable the conceptual powers are and the rest agreeing with the notion that they are and Hunter can't counter them in any way.

Drinker defeated him (to the point that you think it was a stomp) and Hunter can't do much to the other as far I remember,
He already stalemated the Stone Golem so unless theres others
and pretty sure you were literally the only one who said that Owari stuff can't be used under no circunstance despite DT even showing the scans of how combat applicable the conceptual powers are and the rest agreeing with the notion that they are and Hunter can't counter them in any way.
NGL im tempted to just binge read all of the Owari stuff just so i can get scans that debunk everything DT said because this is ridiculous

You have to let go of the Hunter Weekly, Bloodborne 2 nor Bloodborne PC not happening was not your fault

(This is a humorous jab at the fact that Weekly has been posting nothing but Hunter stuff this past days)

Ive done more for less reasoning before lol
OnC is known for being long as heck (held the record for longest LN volume for a while, i think) and you would find nothing to debunk what I actually said (I take no responsibility for what anyone else said; like the spatial distortion thing), so that would be a rather frustrating experience.
But hey, if you do, can you look out for which characters should be scaled to Kaku's durability in earnest? It could give some characters upgrades if they do, but I have been hesitant about using it for scaling to this point. :whistle:

Found the entire series online in english for free
Told you it's on bakatsuki

OnC is known for being long as heck (held the record for longest LN volume for a while, i think) and you would find nothing to debunk what I actually said (I take no responsibility for what anyone else said), so that would be a rather frustrating experience.
But hey, if you do, can you look out for which characters should be scaled to Kaku's durability in earnest? It could give some characters upgrades if they do, but I have been hesitant about using it for scaling to this point. :whistle:
I will not be doing any more work than i have to to prove my point, i take no responsibility for the stats of your verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back