• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Intriguing.
Can he stop time before he's inhaled?

Yeah, flash stopper is pretty fast.
Also Kirby can use a warp star or Wheel to amp his speed.
Neither of these are really comparable to speed gear cause they don't have any multipliers to argue for since it's equal speed, even if I was generous and said they double kirby's speed speed gear quadruples Mega's speed.

Okay, but he does have to equip that first, and as someone mentioned before it doesn't seem to be his first move.
Neither of these are really comparable to speed gear cause they don't have any multipliers to argue for since it's equal speed, even if I was generous and said they double kirby's speed speed gear quadruples Mega's speed.
Fair points honestly.

Flash Stopper does not stop time. It just releases a bright flash of light that disorients enemies.
Rock isn’t allowed to win via blitzing Kirby with Speed Gear. Under Speed Equalization rules, the naturally slower character(Rock) isn’t allowed to win via blitzing the naturally faster character(Kirby) with speed amps.

i am still see no actually wincon for kirby,all he can do is inhale some attack of mega,yes mega lead with shooting some lemon,but after he realize that not gonna do anything to kirby,he gonna switch to some weapon that kirby can't inhale,like the tundra storm,acid rain,or he gonna use some spatial attack,which is time stop and then shoot a spatial arrow,or time stop(the real time stop,not the flash stop) to attack kirby,pretty sure kirby doesn't show feat to attack to some time stop guy,about kirby regen,yes that tough but absolute zero ice,black hole and also spatial cut (pretty sure kirby can't survive being spatial cut) also kirby inhale won't work on mega, I mean his inhale class is only 1
on top of that mega battle experience is better than kirby too,so yeah if notthing change I'm vote megaman

My point is that he can reflect Tundra Storm, Mega's Attack Reflection wouldn't matter here because you can't reflect AR.
Tundra Storm is literally a gigantic tornado that affects the whole screen , unless is 360º AR, Kirby is not dodging nor reflecting that

This is part of his Attack Reflection

Tundra Storm would affect him but I am seeing this point was already adressed, I am seeing the whole thread while writting
Well like I said Kirby can deflect it, but Kirby starts with Inhale or Friend Heart iirc, so the former may be bad for him if he's swallowing an energy ball... Though I think he's done that before.
This is pre-canvas, so no Friend Heart, also because Kirby is ******* small, I don´t know how is he gonna inhale anything from Megaman, Kirby technically is a fly in this match
Wouldn't matter because Kirby has High-Mid Regen.
An energy attack over 10 times stronger would be like defeating Cell in Dragon Ball with a Kamehameha, but okey, he has regen, Megaman with gears outspeeds and destroys his whole body
I'm leaning toward Kirby. Aside from the AOE attacks, most of Rock's weapons get rendered completely useless due to Kirby being able to eat them and spit them back out. On top of that, aside from Tundra Storm(and maybe Grab Buster but Kirby could just eat it), Rock has no way to get around Kirby's regen.
Flash stopper, Acid Rain, Time slow, Tundra Storm, Fire far hotter than the core of the sun, Can he eat electricity? Metal Blades are like Gordos technically (dubious even for me) etc

Plus Kirby is not eating everything if Megaman starts spamming all his weapons that tracks the opponent and every single one travels different directions, also, is transmutation the same as petrification or are different? If different, concrete shot
Rock isn’t allowed to win via blitzing Kirby with Speed Gear. Under Speed Equalization rules
Fair
on top of that mega battle experience is better than kirby too,so yeah if notthing change I'm vote megaman
Kirby is no slouch either

Also, if Kirby summons a Helper, Megaman can summon his robot friends like Rush or Tango, Rush Adapter gives him flight and more power, he could be able to stack the Adapter with double gear but Kirby can also touch Megaman and copy all of his powers (the page says so, but no idea if this only applies to his ball form or not)

For now is inconclusive or Megaman extremely hard difficulty, and because is Kirby without op powers like ghost Kirby, if not Kirby murders easily

Plus Kirby is not eating everything if Megaman starts spamming all his weapons that tracks the opponent and every single one travels different directions, also, is transmutation the same as petrification or are different? If different, concrete shot
Petrification is a subset of Transmutation. Having a resistance to Transmutation grants a resistance to petrification but the reverse is not true.

Tundra Storm is literally a gigantic tornado that affects the whole screen , unless is 360º AR, Kirby is not dodging nor reflecting that

Tundra Storm would affect him but I am seeing this point was already adressed, I am seeing the whole thread while writting

This is pre-canvas, so no Friend Heart, also because Kirby is ******* small, I don´t know how is he gonna inhale anything from Megaman, Kirby technically is a fly in this match

Flash stopper, Acid Rain, Time slow, Tundra Storm, Fire far hotter than the core of the sun, Can he eat electricity? Metal Blades are like Gordos technically (dubious even for me) etc

Fair

Also, if Kirby summons a Helper, Megaman can summon his robot friends like Rush or Tango, Rush Adapter gives him flight and more power, he could be able to stack the Adapter with double gear but Kirby can also touch Megaman and copy all of his powers (the page says so, but no idea if this only applies to his ball form or not)

For now is inconclusive or Megaman extremely hard difficulty, and because is Kirby without op powers like ghost Kirby, if not Kirby murders easily
I'm not very knowledgeable on Megaman so I can't provide perfect arguments, but I will point out:
In Super Star he survived on a planet full of hot lava and can even withstand getting burnt by it ( this lava can also burn people who have Fire Manip and a resistance to it such as Burnin Leo ) and is invulnerable to it with an Invincible Candy.
About the lightning, he might not have a natural resistance/immunity to it but he has stuff like Spark, and he's immune to Kracko's lightning when using abilities like Stone.
Also, some of Kirby's helpers are nutty as hell, in fact here's a video showing how strong T.A.C. is.

Last edited:
Why are you voting Megaman? I just need a short recap as I forgot
well in short,mega use 10x ap to attack kirby,kirby can suck it or regen from it,mega knew that if he try to use normal weapon kirby can't be kill,then he will use some ultimate weapon,like the tundra storm that is absolute zero ice can bypass any shield,a black hole to suck against kirby,an abillity that can make mega freeze in place but can generate a spatial attack that spread all battlefield
and also time stop too,he have two type,one is normal time stop,two is when time stop he also become invulnerability
he also have dopple crash,which is create an doppelgangers attack with him and become invulnerability too

also pretty sure kirby can't suck mega up,dude is only class 1 in his pre-CC key,also kirby doesn't have anything that can actually kill mega either

He still resisted what seems to be a Black Hole ( and if he uses Stone he's completely immune to the black hole )

Why Kirby is 5-A but he defeated Marx who is 4-A after absorving Nova?

Is because of the Note of his profile that Kirby lacks a 4-A while defeating Drawcia? Because if is for that, then this Kirby has not fought Marx yet

He still resisted what seems to be a Black Hole ( and if he uses Stone he's completely immune to the black hole )

are you sure it is pre CC key ? because sound like it happen in his 4-A key more,also he doesn't have resist black hole in pre cc too so no
about the transmutation stuff,mega can easily counter it by the weapon i mention

Why Kirby is 5-A but he defeated Marx who is 4-A after absorving Nova?

Is because of the Note of his profile that Kirby lacks a 4-A while defeating Drawcia? Because if is for that, then this Kirby has not fought Marx yet
Huh?
I'm just saying it's a better LS feat for Pre-CC Kirby ( Super Star is before Canvas Curse right? ) than the ones listed on his profile.

are you sure it is pre CC key ? because sound like it happen in his 4-A key more,also he doesn't have resist black hole in pre cc too so no
about the transmutation stuff,mega can easily counter it by the weapon i mention
Canvas Curse was after Super Star ( the game the video is from ) so..
Also Mega will have to use a weapon like Tundra [forgot the 2nd word] to freeze Kirby and stop him from inhaling though it doesn't seem he starts out with that.

seem like kirby actually resist black hole,the profile only tell it gravity manip lol,but a bunch of others stuff can still kill him though
again kirby inhale class is 1 in pre CC so he can't suck mega,if you want a better class,make a crt to find some stuff to improve his class,if not mega murder kirby

seem like kirby actually resist black hole,the profile only tell it gravity manip lol,but a bunch of others stuff can still kill him though
again kirby inhale class is 1 in pre CC so he can't suck mega,if you want a better class,make a crt to find some stuff to improve his class,if not mega murder kirby
Oh fair, the inhale is around class 1 and his physicals are above for resisting the black hole. Makes sense.

well done my friends just to recap, and make things clearer,

KIRBY has one vote(theMonkeman)

,there's also ChaosJester who said he's only leaning towards KIRBY but he didn't confirm his vote,

ROCK has 6 votes(me,thekilleryt, iklaggan, Reploidnoridomix, Tauanvictor, Theguy),

there's also Kazuma Kuwabar who is undecided between Rock and inconclusive.

An energy attack over 10 times stronger would be like defeating Cell in Dragon Ball with a Kamehameha, but okey, he has regen, Megaman with gears outspeeds and destroys his whole body

Fair

at this point you should vote mega,like kirby in this key doesn't have very much resist though,while mega resist most of kirby stuff except the transmutation which take many time to perform

I think we just need some supporters for Kirby or to change his key, I'm almost the only one arguing for Kirby here.

Yeah I didn't wanna get into this cause I thought it was gonna be a bloodbath but Mega Man should take it both FRA and after looking at their stats.

Kirby's inhale is dangerous but his inhale has short range and its Class 1 force is nowhere near strong enough to pull Mega Man in, especially when he's ran against black holes before and has much higher physical strength. His experience against foes with pulling forces and his combat intelligence means Kirby's suction is not a new threat to him and he can find ways to work around it.

Some hax like AZ and time manip are useful and maaaaybe Mega Man can pull a Galaxy Man by using Concrete Shot to temporarily seal Kirby's mouth or something.

Yeah I didn't wanna get into this cause I thought it was gonna be a bloodbath but Mega Man should take it both FRA and after looking at their stats.

Kirby's inhale is dangerous but his inhale has short range and its Class 1 force is nowhere near strong enough to pull Mega Man in, especially when he's ran against black holes before and has much higher physical strength.

The LS part is wrong, but it doesn't change the outcome of the match so I don't care.
Uh, can we add this to the pages then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back