• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna go with Hulk, he was able to destroy a tank and Cuphead was only able to defeat King Dice and The Devil, which should make Hulk physically stronger than Cuphead.

I'm gonna go with Hulk, he was able to destroy a tank and Cuphead was only able to defeat King Dice and The Devil, which should make Hulk physically stronger than Cuphead.
In terms of AP, Hulk scales above 0.0479037399618 Tons of TNT while Cuphead scales above 0.04138 Tons of TNT, so there's not much of a gap. It's just Lifting Strength where Hulk has an advantage

Anyways doesn't Cuppy have the range advantage and is jut inherently good at dodging tons of stuff heading his way? I don't see how he doesn't take it.

Anyways doesn't Cuppy have the range advantage and is jut inherently good at dodging tons of stuff heading his way? I don't see how he doesn't take it.
Hulk does have regeneration and the more Cuphead attacks him / dodges his attacks, the more pissed off he would get, the stronger he becomes. But do I count that as a vote for Cuphead?

Hulk shouldn't have a hard time closing the distance with his Subsonic travel speed and Cuphead can't really do anything if hulk grabs him.

They're both subsonic due to speed equalized rules and either way Cuphead is great at dodging so he shouldn't have many issues here.

Cuphead should be tier 4 tbh

They're both subsonic due to speed equalized rules and either way Cuphead is great at dodging so he shouldn't have many issues here.

Cuphead should be tier 4 tbh
I'm refiring to hulks Subsonic travel speed vs Cuphead's Below Average Human. Speed equalized rules only equalize combat speed the rest are reduced by the same multiplier which means that even with Speed equalized rules Hulk will still have a faster travel speed and will probably still be able to close the distance quickly. Also, Hulk seems to leap distances so it going to be hard for Cuphead to hit him if he's constantly jumping.

Cuphead has Homing Attack via the Chaser, so it's not that difficult for him to hit Hulk
Chaser also does the least damage of Cupheads shooters so if he only uses Chaser, he probably won't be able to finish off hulk before gets to him.
Anyways, who do you vote for?
I'll vote for Hulk. As long as he can close the distance, he should be able to beat cup more often than not due to his superior LS and being more experienced in CQC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back