• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Articles clean-up reports (New forum)

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Please report any poorly constructed articles on this thread, along with a link to the page in question.

This includes locked profiles with serious grammar/spelling/sentence structure errors and typos, but you are supposed to fix such problems within unlocked pages on your own.

Keep in mind that response from the staff might not be immediate. However, response will come eventually, and your reporting will be highly appreciated.

Note:

Only report links to pages of sub-standard quality, not ones which you feel are unnecessary, or that are stubs. Handle these types of articles via the "Profile Deletion Requests" threads instead.

Well, I remember seeing an old YouTube video with Stan Lee in which he criticised the "comic book" spelling, as it sounds like a comedic actual book, instead of something distinctive.

If "comic book" is the correct spelling, I suppose that we will have to go with it, despite that it sounds stupid though.

I replaced the incorrect spelling.

Well, I remember seeing an old YouTube video with Stan Lee in which he criticised the "comic book" spelling, as it sounds like a comedic actual book, instead of something distinctive.

If "comic book" is the correct spelling, I suppose that we will have to go with it, despite that it sounds stupid though.
It's the correct spelling because that's what comic books were originally, book collections of funny strips. Then they were allowed to include more genres in their stories and not just humorous ones. I personally just say 'comic' most of the time, so we could simplify it to that.

And honestly, with how much Lee has said over the years, I wouldn't be surprised if he might've meant that jokingly. 'Comicbook' as one word just sounds weird, and will immediately trigger mental alarms from people seeing two words fused into one.

Well, I have asked AKM sama to replace our Comicbooks category with Comic Books instead.

The “Range” is in the wrong place.

Can somebody else handle it please?

Thank you Elizhaa.

I handled the double redirect that were possible for the page to handle.

Given that the character only appeared in a brief crossover and is identical to the Injustice version of Superman except for the power level, I personally do not think that the page seems distinctive and notable enough to remain according to our Canon and Crossovers rules.

@Amelia_Lonelyheart

Would it be acceptable to you if I delete the page? It genuinely does not seem to qualify according to our standards.

I think that it can remain open until October 26, just in case something important should happen.

Is somebody willing to clean up the following pages, or should we delete them instead?

If haven't checked all of them, but I remember that some of them have been of poor quality and/or contained lots of incoherently structured ramblings.

I had to revert quite a lot of such additions yesterday, for example.

If haven't checked all of them, but I remember that some of them have been of poor quality and/or contained lots of incoherently structured ramblings.

I had to revert quite a lot of such additions yesterday, for example.
On that case I'll try to fix it somehow.

which profiles need revisions?

Apex:

It looks better than previously, but I think that the 8-B statistic seems very illogical. He scales from resisting the flames of a physically guessed as High 8-C character, with unknown energy in his fire projection.

Zaratthustra:

I removed it.

Apex:

It looks better than previously, but I think that the 8-B statistic seems very illogical. He scales from resisting the flames of a physically guessed as High 8-C character, with unknown energy in his fire projection.
Done

ANything else that needs to be fixed?

It is an improvement, but we still do not know if the monster that he scales from has as much energy in its fire breath as in its physical strikes, and also do not have any calculation for its physical power in the first place.