• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

You can probably find something there
4d827jkzs9u51.png

Edit: I already saw one of those big red "E"s

Last edited:
@HowManyMemes buddy I'm gonna report you for bringing chaos to the community for sending links to dangerous materials that kills brain cells and makes them more depressed.
I don't need to say it but that's a joke so don't worry, still these stories are ass joking or not.

I’m currently doing an OC series with powers of Ren Fuji (just the time related stuff tho) and another character from a different series with Symphogear.

It’s going pretty well, but I wanna try and do other series with other OC’s I have.

Only problem is that none of the others would fit cuz of what power set and personality I made for them lol

Oh my god I just read through a few of them and I want to pour bleach in my eyes, what is this cesspit of bad and edge

I wrote a book involving an OC in Remnant, I feel like it did well, but it could just be bias from my point. A lot of revisions and editing were done when writing the book. I do have to admit the ending was kinda ass tho.

Overall, from my point it's like, a 6/10.

Yeah. I also feel like I’m part of the minority of people there who use OC’s and not do reader or self insert based stories.

To me, at least the former are varied enough so you know which ones are good and which are not. Self inserts are just weird even for me. But hey, everyone’s got their own preferences to do things.

Well, I did write two reader stories. One was to test the water and see if people liked it. After that was a reader x rwby story that I didn't like at all but it looks like a bunch liked it.

Well, I did write two reader stories. One was to test the water and see if people liked it. After that was a reader x rwby story that I didn't like at all but it looks like a bunch liked it.
I'm morbidly curious about that second one, what was it about

Basically I'm thinking of a sort of crossover with an MC, but instead of being an edgy asshole it's Nyarlathotep and it's attempts at causing chaos through horrific means even if it said means involve mass death or complete collapse of someone's sanity and being.

That’s legit normal Nyar really lol.

I have an OC who could be like a non killing Nyar but everything else he does is literally for the shitz and giggles.

EXACTLY, that's the point I want to convey. Because if people like dark story telling, I'm gonna use someone as horrifically cruel as Nyarlathotep

Last edited:
The OC I have in particular has a personality that can be so bad to have with the characters I have in mind.

Ranging from Nyar, Amakasu, Wilhelm to having Vergil at his most calmest.

So literally some kind of personality shifts that’ll end so badly for any series I put them in.

Honestly, I got done with writing fanfics on wattpad and not really feeling up for more. But, I am thinking of coming back sometime, but don't know what exactly to write.

I was thinking of setting Nyarlathotep into the world of DxD, IDK probably just to see if I can get away with writing him mind breaking all the girls to his biding and using them to further commit more heinous acts in the name of chaos

To be realistic, any of the OC’s I have other than the x Symphogear one I’m doing would not make anything enjoyable for reasons based on their personality to powers.

One’s normally too chaotic...and may or may not be equally sexist and racist that is of my own fault. Another is too blunt and real with most things. Even the female OC’s I have are just as bad really lol

Back