• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya's ETSO The Final Chapter: Part 1, Episode 2

the last time I saw someone translate this, it was apparently translated to be Naruto and Sasuke's strongest jutsu, not the strongest jutsu so someone will probably have to look into that.
kwn5RsPI.png

攻守最強の 武神を生み出す!

"Create the strongest war god in both offense and defense!”

what part of Hidari's body did it destroy?

from the panels, it looks like all he did was carve into his shoulder a bit.

Panel 1

Panel 2

Panel 3

Not a fan of using the whole off-guard argument either, but Hidari straight-up doesn't know Boruto's behind him until he lands the Rasengan either.

Except this isn't what was said,

Boruto doesn't say "I need something with more range to one shot or Rasengan doesn't have the surface area"

Plus we know that Rasengan can expand to completely engulf its target after it lands just like Uzuhiko does, if that normal Rasengan was really all he needed to win.

why would Boruto say "I'm going to draw power to end this in one shot" and "if I don't hold back this jutsu has no limit" to not actually need that power to do so?

Boruto also directly states that Uzuhiko is powerful in a way that makes it seem like it is more powerful than he is.
Charging massive rasengan takes time, we do not know if Boruto is built with immense spammable arsenals as that is not his fighting style, it also leaves hidari withering on the floor on the occasion that its power was insufficient

Charging massive rasengan takes time, we do not know if Boruto is built with immense spammable arsenals as that is not his fighting style, it also leaves hidari withering on the floor on the occasion that its power was insufficient
not talking about massive Rasengan, even regular Rasengans can engulf a body after the initial hit,

that's something even Kid Naruto could do.

also again, Boruto didn't say "I don't have the stamina to try that again, let me try Uzuhiko."

He says "I need the power to one-shot, let me use Uzuhiko's limitless power."

The kanji/statement talk about producing the strongest offensive and defensive god of war, which does not entail "strongest technique of all time", rather in this context it's describing it as the strongest avatar, which would include things like Momo's Golem, Asura Avatar, etc etc etc. Not every single jutsu in existence.

The kanji/statement talk about producing the strongest offensive and defensive god of war, which does not entail "strongest technique of all time", rather in this context it's describing it as the strongest avatar, which would include things like Momo's Golem, Asura Avatar, etc etc etc. Not every single jutsu in existence.
→ 九喇嘛に須佐能乎を装備させる最強の忍術!!!!!
"The Strongest Ninjutsu that equips Kurama with Susano!!!!!!"

the vertical text quite literally translates to strongest ninjutsu tho

not talking about massive Rasengan, even regular Rasengans can engulf a body after the initial hit,

that's something even Kid Naruto could do.

also again, Boruto didn't say "I don't have the stamina to try that again, let me try Uzuhiko."

He says "I need the power to one-shot, let me use Uzuhiko's limitless power."
can you show me the scan of that? because there is a distinct difference in the larger rasengans, him not saying he doesnt have the stamina doesnt really attack the point because a charged uzuhiko does bring extra benefits to the fight due to the extra rotation

Also not to rush you at all but just hope you didn't forget about the large responses I've made above (just a gentle reminder)

Galactus is kinda irrelevant because he eats planets, is the size of a galaxy, and isn't stated to be gaining the proportional energy behind those planets.
Galactus being hungry heavily lowers his stats and yet his weakest form is literally infinitely above planet level.
If Galactus got hit with a force that could only be described as the rotational force of a planet and took heavy damage, that would be a pretty nasty anti-feat, tho comics have the advantage of having inconsistencies everywhere since comics' sense of scale is vastly different depending on the author of an individual story.
Yet him eating the energy of 4 planet makes him jump from H3A to tier 1 according to the wiki.
and just because you eat planets doesn't mean you gain Zettatons of power for each one.
Yeah and charging up Uzuhiko doesn't mean you only get Zettafoe of power. Boruto literally says there is no limit to its power.
idk what y'all thought you were cooking with the Galactus comparison but it is not at all like the Uzuhiko problem.
The Galactus comparison mainly serves the purpose of proving that you can literally be tier 1 and still gain a major amp from planets, meaning Boruto using the energies of the planet doesn't cap him at 5-B.

And that's without those planets being stated to offer limitless power and directly being the main source of energy for ETSO

this applies if we only had the god of war statement then I'd agree but the vertical adds additional information claiming the jutsu is indeed the strongest ninjutsu
Strongest ninjutsu does not add any clarification that it's referring to the strongest ninjutsu of all time. The only clarifier regarding those statements is what I previously mentioned. You need to provide proof in some manner that we should take that statement as being contextualized to all ninjutsu that predate it.

wild wall of text to wake up to,
This is not due to increased AP, the nature of Uzuhiko is that instead of a traditional attack sending damage in a straightforward manner, Uzuhiko coils around and destroys the target using a vortex that spins violently to the point of negating their durability, just because x couldnt beat y but z could doesnt necessarily mean z>>>x
we need to make note of how that result was attained.
even regular rasengan's negate durability a bit

what proof is there that the vortex caused by Uzuhiko is all dura neg, and not power like Boruto suggests.
Instance 1 : Boruto incorporates the Kinetic Energy of the Earth's movement into his increasing his attack potency, greatly intensifying his power output, for this interpretation we should not be seeing the side effects that occur mentally, we should not see the jutsu coiling around and having Code feel a spinning sensation
those two things are not relevant to each other at all.

Code's didn't coil him because Boruto was holding back.

He didn't even think Code would survive the intial hit,

the status effect of the spinning sensation comes after if Boruto is trying to use Uzuhiko that way.

Otherwise he can just one shot with the raw power

this is all practically word for word what Boruto says.https://scans-hot.leanbox.us/manga/Boruto-Two-Blue-Vortex/0003-025.png
Code straight up remains standing after being blasted with the Jutsu emphasizing it is less about the damage done initially but rather the side effects that occur overtime even more reason to disagree with a greater power output, He is not falling on the ground initially despite being thrown back
again, Code was standing because Boruto wanted to interrogate him for the whereabouts of the Shinju, and didn't want to have to kill him.

therefore he made Uzuhiko weaker.
As you can see in this panel Code is being afflicted with the effects over time, had this bumped simply attack power Code would not be standing and falling a while later, he would be hit with the full force and stay withering on the ground instead of having its effects intensify over time (TLDR he should fall down at first instead of remaining standing and then slowly falling down and then suffering indicating the latter effects dealt more trouble)
Uzuhiko isn't always supposed to be a one-shot move, it has multiple uses.

- a way to subdue people and kill them overtime

- a way to one shot if enough power is put into the jutsu

Just because Code isn't damaged doesn't mean anything because Boruto wanted him alive.
Some Additional things I would like to add is that Boruto's Rasengan unironically damaged Hidari to the point of needing to heal himself through those roots, your argument works in a way of saying "x is bigger than y despite both being able to penetrate z so x has greater ap/piercing power" which is incorrect.
he kinda damages his shoulder vs Partially Charged Uzuhiko erasing most of his body
A charged Uzuhiko was able to cover more range as well as incorporate the spinning force which destroyed Hidari's body, quite literally nothing in this gives you more AP
Boruto doesn't say "I need more range," he says "I need more power to oneshot and Uzuhiko has a lot of power"
Uzuhiko is indeed stronger than his normal rasengan and that's because of it's additional effects rather than greater power output, a claim that is proven to be consistent with it's showings
respectfully, this is just not true,

Strongest ninjutsu does not add any clarification that it's referring to the strongest ninjutsu of all time. The only clarifier regarding those statements is what I previously mentioned. You need to provide proof in some manner that we should take that statement as being contextualized to all ninjutsu that predate it.
when simply strongest x is given we will assume it is the strongest so far lol, like Karo said adding "of all time" is redundant, description of individual arsenals are clarified, this is a nothing burger comment saying they need unnecessarily extra emphasis

Galactus being hungry heavily lowers his stats and yet his weakest form is literally infinitely above planet level.
why does this matter?

unless Galactus is stated to be getting the proportionate amount of energy from each planet to 5-Bs worth of energy this is still kinda irrelevant.
Yet him eating the energy of 4 planet makes him jump from H3A to tier 1 according to the wiki.
why does that matter?
Yeah and charging up Uzuhiko doesn't mean you only get Zettafoe of power. Boruto literally says there is no limit to its power.
"no limit" is an irrelevant term when it comes to Japanese manga,

otherwise 99% of strong shounen characters would be H3A to 2C
The Galactus comparison mainly serves the purpose of proving that you can literally be tier 1 and still gain a major amp from planets, meaning Boruto using the energies of the planet doesn't cap him at 5-B.

And that's without those planets being stated to offer limitless power and directly being the main source of energy for ETSO
If Galactus wasn't stated to gain only Zettatons worth of energy from each planet, his situation is irrelevant to the Boruto one.

Goku gets weaker when he's hungry to. are we assuming the rice and pasta he eats have 2C energy in them?

when simply strongest x is given we will assume it is the strongest so far lol, like Karo said adding "of all time" is redundant, description of individual arsenals are clarified, this is a nothing burger comment saying they need unnecessarily extra emphasis
Why should we assume context which is not entailed by the statement at all? We don't arbitrarily assume things without good reason, so unless you can provide something more than what amounts to "because I said so", then we aren't going to grant you that lmao

Why should we assume context which is not entailed by the statement at all? We don't arbitrarily assume things without good reason, so unless you can provide something more than what amounts to "because I said so", then we aren't going to grant you that lmao
There are like 2 or 3 statements there that continously mention "strongest shinobi" or "ín the shinobi world" I don't believe context suddenly shrunk down to "in their arsenal" when it got to "MAS". While yes it doesn't necessarily mean "in history" but at the very least the mention of shinobi world and strongest shinobi just makes me believe context has to be at least be in relation to other jutsu in the Shinobi and not just in their arsenal

There are like 2 or 3 statements there that continously mention "strongest shinobi" or "ín the shinobi world" I don't believe context suddenly shrunk down to "in their arsenal" when it got to "MAS". While yes it doesn't necessarily mean "in history" but at the very least the mention of shinobi world and strongest shinobi just makes me believe context has to be at least be in relation to other jutsu in the Shinobi and not just in their arsenal
I agree with the notion that during the Momo arc Naruto and Sasuke are the strongest in the ninja world yeah. Not contesting that.

even regular rasengan's negate durability a bit

what proof is there that the vortex caused by Uzuhiko is all dura neg, and not power like Boruto suggests.
the very first thing I said about this jutsu is evidence by itself, it keeps retaining the idea that it's damage is that of a normal rasengans

the lack of support towards it being ap oriented supports it being dura neg

the existence of side effects for something that is supposed to be AP oriented
those two things are not relevant to each other at all.

Code's didn't coil him because Boruto was holding back.
I've read this three times, what does this mean 😭
He didn't even think Code would survive the intial hit,

the status effect of the spinning sensation comes after if Boruto is trying to use Uzuhiko that way.

Otherwise he can just one shot with the raw power

this is all practically word for word what Boruto says.https://scans-hot.leanbox.us/manga/Boruto-Two-Blue-Vortex/0003-025.png

again, Code was standing because Boruto wanted to interrogate him for the whereabouts of the Shinju, and didn't want to have to kill him.
Yeah he did not think Code would be standing ruining that does not really tackle my point, his suffering is intensified overtime, you took the stance that Boruto can choose to one shot with extra power or add lingering effects, aka choosing multiple modes for this jutsu, the ability to do this is not proven with evidence
for your interpretation to be the truth the existence of the status effects cannot exist, you have not justified that
the scan you linked also contains 0 boruto dialogues

therefore he made Uzuhiko weaker.

Uzuhiko isn't always supposed to be a one-shot move, it has multiple uses.

- a way to subdue people and kill them overtime

- a way to one shot if enough power is put into the jutsu

Just because Code isn't damaged doesn't mean anything because Boruto wanted him alive.
this is an okay interpretation to have but quite literally nothing supports this against the simpler interpretation that uzuhiko hurts and slaps you with spinning effects and since he wanted to end hidari in one blow he suprcharged the uzuhiko really high to the point of annhilation
he kinda damages his shoulder vs Partially Charged Uzuhiko erasing most of his body

Boruto doesn't say "I need more range," he says "I need more power to oneshot and Uzuhiko has a lot of power"

respectfully, this is just not true,
youre not getting how this is not helping your argument
all the uzuhiko got above normal rasengan is more range
youre trying to sell better ap/piercing power but its not evident in the panels

if it doesnt prove the ap is greater then the argument is useless

the very first thing I said about this jutsu is evidence by itself, it keeps retaining the idea that it's damage is that of a normal rasengans

the lack of support towards it being ap oriented supports it being dura neg

the existence of side effects for something that is supposed to be AP oriented

I've read this three times, what does this mean 😭

Yeah he did not think Code would be standing ruining that does not really tackle my point, his suffering is intensified overtime, you took the stance that Boruto can choose to one shot with extra power or add lingering effects, aka choosing multiple modes for this jutsu, the ability to do this is not proven with evidence
for your interpretation to be the truth the existence of the status effects cannot exist, you have not justified that
the scan you linked also contains 0 boruto dialogues
the scan was an accident mb.
this is an okay interpretation to have but quite literally nothing supports this against the simpler interpretation that uzuhiko hurts and slaps you with spinning effects and since he wanted to end hidari in one blow he suprcharged the uzuhiko really high to the point of annhilation

youre not getting how this is not helping your argument
all the uzuhiko got above normal rasengan is more range
youre trying to sell better ap/piercing power but its not evident in the panels

if it doesnt prove the ap is greater then the argument is useless
A lot of this seems like your own interpretation and some of this is missing the point, lets focus on one point for now.

Boruto says here he intends to oneshot Hidari with Maximum Output Uzuhiko

followed by him explaining what the jutsu is.

Sarada then asks if the jutsu can oneshot before Hidari escapes, Boruto says yes "If he is not holding back, Uzuhiko has no limits in power."

Boruto then immediately demonstrates this by almost fully erasing Hidari with the power of Uzuhiko.

He says it's powerful, says he needs power, and demonstrates the power.

and again, all rasengan can expand to engulf their victims, after they hit their target

just like Uzuhiko.

This was an issue of power, not range.

I agree with the notion that during the Momo arc Naruto and Sasuke are the strongest in the ninja world yeah. Not contesting that.
oh come on bruh you know what he meant, don't strawman it 😭
because of the nature of the statement? and i HAVE given good reasons in my prior statements, no one is just randomly assigning Tier 4 after seeing a buzzword, we are evaluating how their speech tones work, saying its for avatars isnt choosing the more likelier scenario, it's choosing the ultra conservative route despite kishimoto trying to potray a new tier of power level compared to shippuden, if the newer enemies dwarf kaguya (the previous god tier) then it is definitely reasonable to assume MAS is transcending prior jutsu

this type of argument just keeps demanding more and more unnecessarily to the point of never allowing it to pass. the context of strongest avatars and strongest ninjutsu are separate statements and therefore have separate contexts you cannot use that to decline the statement of it being in all of history

the scan was an accident mb.

A lot of this seems like your own interpretation and some of this is missing the point, lets focus on one point for now.

Boruto says here he intends to oneshot Hidari with Maximum Output Uzuhiko

followed by him explaining what the jutsu is.

Sarada then asks if the jutsu can oneshot before Hidari escapes, Boruto says yes "If he is not holding back, Uzuhiko has no limits in power."

Boruto then immediately demonstrates this by almost fully erasing Hidari with the power of Uzuhiko.

He says it's powerful, says he needs power, and demonstrates the power.

and again, all rasengan can expand to engulf their victims, after they hit their target

just like Uzuhiko.

This was an issue of power, not range.
my interpretation is solely based on showings and nothing else
thing is, I brought up range to talk about the difference between the two rasengan
because you said uzuhiko did so and so while rasengan only did this
Im not saying boruto said he needs range, im saying it doesnt pass for a ap proof
and my other points like side effects, increased difficulties etc all stand

power is synonymous with ability
a stronger and better functioning ability can be substituted with the claim of full power uzuhiko without meaning more joules

as for the rasengan expansion i think it requires more power to do that, they dont even show that anymore in boruto even with naruto, naruto just uses the giant rasengans if he wants to go extra

I think it makes sense for us to hold off on making any final calls about Uzuhiko until we have a chance to see more of the depictions that are still coming out. We've already changed our ratings and opinions about Uzuhiko at least three times as new context and details have emerged. Every time, something new shifts our perspective, and it feels like we’re still figuring out what the full picture really looks like. If we rush to a conclusion right now, we could end up adding more confusion and uncertainty to the mix, especially since it’s clear that there’s more to learn.

It’s frustrating, probably idk but giving it some time could help us reach a more well-rounded understanding that everyone can actually agree on. Let’s just be patient for a bit longer, and see how things aligns, We’ll probably be in a much better position to make a fair assessment once all the pieces are in place.

what part of Hidari's body did it destroy?

from the panels, it looks like all he did was carve into his shoulder a bit.

Panel 1

Panel 2

Panel 3

Not a fan of using the whole off-guard argument either, but Hidari straight-up doesn't know Boruto's behind him until he lands the Rasengan either.
destroyed his shoulder in the third panel you can clearly see a part of his shoulder is gone. Disregarding the off-guard argument because it's irrelevant. He clashes his Rasengan with Hidari's Chidori chapters prior, his Chidori is stronger than his durability so Boruto's Rasengan is obviously stronger than Hidari's Dura.
Except this isn't what was said,

Boruto doesn't say "I need something with more range to one shot or Rasengan doesn't have the surface area"
You're right. Boruto says, "I need to kill him in one blow" which isn't a defeater to my argument, and it most definitely doesn't support your interpretation.

His Rasengan clearly cannot defeat Hidari because he can just escape and regenerate. Uzuhiko can affect his whole body and shred him, which is why Boruto opted for MAX OUTPUT.
Plus we know that Rasengan can expand to completely engulf its target after it lands just like Uzuhiko does, if that normal Rasengan was really all he needed to win.
Boruto's Rasengan has never acted like this though, so that's irrelevant. His Rasengan just hits the target and blows them away. We see that against Ao, we see this against Shojoji. All it does when it hits the target is hits the spot that was the target of the Rasengan, and that force sends them flying. It's exactly why it worked that way here, because that's how it always works with his Rasengan. Boruto's Rasengan has NEVER expanded to engulf his target, it's NEVER been a property of his Rasengan.

Back