• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Figured I'd pop in this thread to say anyone who hates Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons is perfectly fine and valid in doing so. Coming from someone who made profiles for the story on FCOC. Still enjoy it myself but it takes a number of nose dives in quality and I can respect how its content in particular can put people off. Especially with regards to its monstrous length.

....but the OG/Original Fallout Equestria is fightin words and doesn't belong here lol.

Ah, yes, abused and neglected azathoth reader x RWBY. Who thought it was a good idea to YEET a tier 0 into a verse of tier 7-8?
Why do I hear planck's heart breaking in half and vanishing from existence.
It's not even a tier thing.

How can the primordial, chaotic monster be neglected?

And azzy is even worshipped...

Look at the description of the story.

you are y/n Belladonna after your father died Kali and Blake started to abuse you because you looked like your dad but then one day they took it a bit to far and you fell into a coma then you awoke in your real body the mighty daemon sultan Azathoth the blind idiot god of all creation and your children have gathered for the end of all as well as the new birth of the universe but you said no let them suffer more and give them a couple years to clean up the mess basically but you will go back to your former sister and Mother to teach them a lesson​

Xeranthemum reader x rwby when??

Last edited:
I can only remember "Other Gods", "Gods of the Outer Hells" and the like. Of course, they're actions are described as demonic at times but it's so rarely mentioned that by the time you come across it, you should already know enough not to call them that.

I seen a very old fanfic riddled with bad grammer and horrible character development and weird issues...its where Naruto has the Ten Tailed Beast's soul inside of him and he gains Sephiroth's powers as well because his dad is Sephiroth, not only that but he wears American clothing and brings music from America even though they are set in ******* Feudal Japan with some modern technology...

Also Naruto attracts every female with his singing and looks, also every villain is obnoxious and dumb to a point where its like the Dumbledore is evil fanfics.

I seen a very old fanfic riddled with bad grammer and horrible character development and weird issues...its where Naruto has the Ten Tailed Beast's soul inside of him and he gains Sephiroth's powers as well because his dad is Sephiroth, not only that but he wears American clothing and brings music from America even though they are set in ******* Feudal Japan with some modern technology...

Also Naruto attracts every female with his singing and looks, also every villain is obnoxious and dumb to a point where its like the Dumbledore is evil fanfics.
Wow, a "Naruto is Justin Bieber" fanfic...

There's some good ones and the others are bad for entirely different reasons.

What's this? A Cthulhu Mythos story where Azathoth AKA me/you seeks revenge despite the fact that morality explicitly is invalidated in the world of Lovecraft? Yeah hard pass on that one chief, I'd rather pass a kidney stone the size of a golf ball then read that

I looked at the name and I already want to remove my feelings so I cant feel the pain that I get from seeing it

Do the people who write reader based stories supposed to assume a lot are neglected and or abused at any point in their life?

Kinda ****** up if you have to assume they are, only to make them some OP broken edge BOi’s

Back