• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
"....I am the bone of my cringe.
Abused is my body and neglected is my blood.
I have made over a thousand trashy fanfictions
Unaware of grammar nor aware of plot
Have withstood salt to made many fanfics
Yet my hands will hold 1k reads
So as i pray
Unlimited self insert works!"
-probably all writers.

@HowManyMemes I'm gonna assume you've been around on Wattpad longer than me (even though I joined back in '15, but I didn't start actively using my account more til this year), but this is a very common reader based trope them over there huh?

Okay isn't Ruby and Yang suppose to be really kind? Why would they just uncharacteristically bully their "sibling" and be bitches to him/us when they've loved him/us a lot?

@HowManyMemes I'm gonna assume you've been around on Wattpad longer than me (even though I joined back in '15, but I didn't start actively using my account more til this year), but this is a very common reader based trope them over there huh?
I lurked around '18 so you're on wattpad longer, but I've been more or less bathed in the intensity of abused and neglcted rwby fics when I joined.

Ah. Well I didn't really lurk at all there cuz I forgot i had an account after a while lol.

Still, yeah I've seen just enough with some tag searches to see just how...bizarre these people be making their stories, especially making the canon characters OoC with being abusive and all. With OC's, obviously you could do that. But canon characters...BRUH. Especially if it's the more kinder kind of characters too.

That's the thing that irks me about these fanfics, like, they make Taiyang such a dick while in canon he's the nicest person you can know.

Like, the writers probably have a hate boner for the guy.

These exist.....

Excuse me while I gag at the edge which comes from this story
cf1.gif

ah yes, that author. Who writes one story after another but never finishes one. And all the stories are union academy.
At least if the mc is me, add my fate waifus. It won't look complete trash to me then.

Union Academy sounds so freaking generic, like they couldn't come up with something more original.
Oh I'm sorry all that creativity for their "deep and interesting" male reader
Of course, they had to make the bullcrap called union academy.
Speaking of which BTW, if we add every single op pc or reader or self insert in wattpad and leave out the hadou god thing, how high will it rank in tier list?

@Ultra_instinct_issei That's pretty hard to pinpoint there, don't you think?

Even leaving aside the Shinza Bansho stuff, we still have a whole bunch of series stuff used.

I haven't seen all of it yet but off the top of my head, I've seen Kamen Rider, Ultraman (one time), Gundam, RWBY, DMC, Metal Gear Rising I think, Fate, Ghost Rider, and...well that's it.

But I know jack about all but DMC and somewhat Fate to tell what they'd be like. I guess if you add the way VSBW tier them, we'd have a Tier 3/2 character with a whole bunch of hax to boot. And those are just the ones I've only seen up to now on Wattpad.

@Ned_the_outer_god I hear Kamen Rider is like 2-B, MAYBE 2-A but I have zero ideas of what's that about outside of some countless worlds talk that some insist is 2-A...

So yeah, about 2-B Composite if this is right.

But like I said, there can be more there that would make the Composite not only more powerful, but even haxy AF.

Forgot about Fate, actually. Unless they're also 2-B. If they're 2-A from what I vaguely recall, a 2-A Wattpad Composite would be it here.

Last edited:
...now that I think about it, I probably could be going overboard with that line of thought because there's no universal destruction going on with what I've seen lol.

I know the verses involved, but I've yet to seen one that ends up hitting Tier 5 to 2 levels of destruction over there.

Btw, what's the most OP fanfic version of a character you've seen relative to their canon counterpart?

I've seen Low 2-C Percy Jackson and 2-B Naruto.

...now that I think about it, I probably could be going overboard with that line of thought because there's no universal destruction going on with what I've seen lol.

I know the verses involved, but I've yet to seen one that ends up hitting Tier 5 to 2 levels of destruction over there.
The omni god saiyan in rwby (My ass exploded trying to read it but i wanted to see what else kind of typical fanfic rwby with a mary sue was there.) claimed to have wiped out entire universes and is said to be more powerful then zeno, so i guess that is a tier 2.
Oh, BTW, Abused and neglected reader x fate series no.3

Back