• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Carrying this over from a previous thread.

Because I lost a bet, one time, I was forced to read Gogeta x Vegito smut.

Carrying this over from a previous thread.

Because I lost a bet, one time, I was forced to read Gogeta x Vegito smut.
latest

I read an old fanfic that was deleted where after Ragna turned into the Black Beast during Chronophantasma since Izanami mutated his Azure Grimoire, Rachel sent him away to protect him but he was teleported into Naruto verse. Now during that Minato was going to seal away the Nine Tails into Naruto but then the Black Beast came and Minato sealed the Black Beast inside Naruto, now your wondering what happened the the Nine Tails? No one knows since it was presumed sealed inside of Naruto as well. Not only that but Naruto becomes edgy and overpowered when he was 5 and is Kage level, also he had graphic sex with Mei, Tsunade, Anko and fem!Haku (Common trope to make Haku a girl). Now Naruto with white hair and red eyes calls him Naruto the Bloodedge and finds Ragna's coat and sword (even though the coat doesn't fit) and then stomps the entire Akatsuki when he was 8 and then gained a bigger harem.

Now what happened to the other characters? Nothing much they got sidelined and never really developed that much and Sasuke, Sasuke, Sakura, Ino and Konoha civilians gets bashed as per usual in these Naruto harem fanfics.

Also they did a time skip and Naruto in his teenage years (Shippuden) is now a god with having the Rinnegan and Senju wood style bloodline and also Mangekyo Sharingan where his grandfather was Madara Uchiha. This along with all of Ragna's powers and control of the Black Beast he now arrives at the BlazBlue world and stomps Terumi and Relius with ease and in his harem now he gained Izanami, Noel, Nu-13, Lambda, and almost every single female character even Tsubaki (he killed off Jin and Hakumen).

The fanfic I think was called Naruto: The Heavenly Hurricane Bloodedge of Justice!

I read an old fanfic that was deleted where after Ragna turned into the Black Beast during Chronophantasma since Izanami mutated his Azure Grimoire, Rachel sent him away to protect him but he was teleported into Naruto verse. Now during that Minato was going to seal away the Nine Tails into Naruto but then the Black Beast came and Minato sealed the Black Beast inside Naruto, now your wondering what happened the the Nine Tails? No one knows since it was presumed sealed inside of Naruto as well. Not only that but Naruto becomes edgy and overpowered when he was 5 and is Kage level, also he had graphic sex with Mei, Tsunade, Anko and fem!Haku (Common trope to make Haku a girl). Now Naruto with white hair and red eyes calls him Naruto the Bloodedge and finds Ragna's coat and sword (even though the coat doesn't fit) and then stomps the entire Akatsuki when he was 8 and then gained a bigger harem.

Now what happened to the other characters? Nothing much they got sidelined and never really developed that much and Sasuke, Sasuke, Sakura, Ino and Konoha civilians gets bashed as per usual in these Naruto harem fanfics.

Also they did a time skip and Naruto in his teenage years (Shippuden) is now a god with having the Rinnegan and Senju wood style bloodline and also Mangekyo Sharingan where his grandfather was Madara Uchiha. This along with all of Ragna's powers and control of the Black Beast he now arrives at the BlazBlue world and stomps Terumi and Relius with ease and in his harem now he gained Izanami, Noel, Nu-13, Lambda, and almost every single female character even Tsubaki (he killed off Jin and Hakumen).

The fanfic I think was called Naruto: The Heavenly Hurricane Bloodedge of Justice!
Yeah. **** that.

I really hate these Naruto harem fanfics...they are just plain boring!

Also I want to do a small rant on this writer he is sorta llke VSnake (That infamous Naruto fanfic writer that all of his fanfics are really the same formula)

Last edited:
I read an old fanfic that was deleted where after Ragna turned into the Black Beast during Chronophantasma since Izanami mutated his Azure Grimoire, Rachel sent him away to protect him but he was teleported into Naruto verse. Now during that Minato was going to seal away the Nine Tails into Naruto but then the Black Beast came and Minato sealed the Black Beast inside Naruto
oh god why, now i have a concerning image of 2-A Naruto in my mind.

A classic, most naruto fanfics try to make me OP and have a harem the size of a house

I know I might've stated this before in the old forum but there is a guy called Camperor who hates BlazBlue and wrote some really bad fanfic and not only that but often comments on different people's fanfics that have Ragna the Bloodedge in it telling them to delete the fic because it its shit or that it has a character that doesn't exist. Not only that but if there is an OC in a BlazBlue fanfic be sure that Camperor will message saying that he wants Ragna to be bashed by everyone because he is a shit character.

Now you wonder why Camperor hates Ragna? It's because he hates Anti-Heroes and morally grey characters like Ragna and prefer cookie cutter heroes like Kirito and such (In fact his OC looks like Kirito). Also the funny thing is that this guy only played a bit of Calamity Trigger (the first game) and watched the rushed and bad anime adaption Alter Memory and think no matter what the later games do in his mind he thinks this: "RAGNA IS A TERRIBLE CHARACTER CAUSE HE'S A JERK, IT DOESN'T MATTER IF HE HAS A BAD PAST AND LIFE HE'S STILL A BAD CHARACTER CAUSE HE'S A JERK".

Also this is on his Fanfic page on his little rant on Ragna:

Why I hate Ragna The Bloodedge:

(I've mentioned my hate for this character so many times on the internet, that I have no other choice but to place him on my number one spot and here's why...

Y'see, I felt that Ragna's character was unnecessary for BlazBlue and I hated since the beginning of Calamity Trigger. Ragna was the only student trained by Jubei the strong cat-warrior and Rachel Alucard, which made me upset because he was the only one there and no one else in particular. Second, he wields BlazBlue, which I didn't like more. Why do he and Terumi wield BlazBlue, but no one else seems to earn it themselves? Third, almost EVERY character has some sort of grudge or love-hate relationship with Ragna. Nu and Jin Kisaragi, for example. I HATE THAT SO MUCH.

Don't get me started with his design, his crude nature, a weapon of choice, and last but not least... His personality. Ragna is rude, cynical, pessimistic for no reason. If you DARE say that he got his armed hacked off by Terumi because of that church "incident", THAT DOES NOT COUNT TO ME! Because his past lacked any emotion and any sad feels, that I grew bored of and decided to diss his character even more. I hate his design, as well. The BlazBlue wiki states that it belongs to traditional shonen character, but NO! That design doesn't belong to a shonen character what-so-ever. I don't like his weapon either. Blood-scythe? Why not a sword, a dagger, or a weapon doesn't have to more brutal than what he wields. It's so irritating to me!

And what's worse, Ragna has all the interactions with the other characters that are DIFFERENT from him and from what the series to show BlazBlue as a cynical state, but a number of other characters CONTRADICT that! Worse, OC's aren't allowed to be related or develop close relations with the canon characters, and that it must be kept in a SUBTLE manner. That's just ridiculous because the fanbase sees Ragna as BlazBlue, EVEN THOUGH I DON'T SEE IT THAT WAY!

That's all I can post to my rant. I hope you knuckleheads continue playing as ****** The Dumbedge on BlazBlue Cross Tag or other future content starring as him.)

Not only that but he says: "The "Hero" of BlazBlue (if I can even call him that!). Ragna's only thing he does is being a jerk, calling Rachel "rabbit", slaughtering people for no reason, and acting even MORE as a jerk as the series goes on. He never develops into a character. DON'T say that he's just an Angry Video Game Nerd clone because I DON'T CARE! My hatred with this character has been going on for years and I hated him since the start of CALAMITY TRIGGER! Oh yeah, he's voice acted by Patrick Seitz. Ragna The Dumbedge seems about a right name for him. Thank you Platinum!"

Yeah it was that bad...

Also didn't help that he sent genuine death threats to Mori and Arc Systems because he wants to rewrite the entire BlazBlue franchise in his own way saying his version is better and of course him defacing the BlazBlue wiki with promoting his own character. Yes he states multiple times his character is canon and will be canon and that his version will always be better than anything Mori or Arc System makes. Also he hates how Ragna has the Azure Grimoire and wanted others to gain that power as well (Even though its stated that the Grimoire was dangerous) also he hates on how Rachel cares about Ragna (He wants his OC to be mothered by Rachel) or that Jubei taught Ragna only and that he should have other students (He does in canon but Camperor wants his OC to be his best student and only one).

He doesn't get that having a messed up past or anything that happens to you in your past pretty much since events in your life shape you who you are, which Keya/Camperor never really understood hence why he makes Kokonoe go all lovely dovy eyed all over his OC in a few seconds even though the real Kokonoe would mock and verbally abuse Camperor's OC. Since Kokonoe is kind of an asshole who wouldn't mind using nuclear bombs to even the fight with Terumi, experiment and even mind wipe Lambda, treating Tager like crap and of course doesn't care to use Celica (His aunt) as a sacrifice and its been noted that she ignored Roy's descent into madness where he became Arakune. Of course Camperor stated that Kokonoe just needs comfort and is like Bulma and then if she is comforted then she is better...even though people tried that and Kokonoe doesn't give a damn. Also Rachel would call Camperor's OC a hopeless idiot and wouldn't much bother with him since Rachel is more focused on Ragna and the BlazBlue plot. Though Camperor made Rachel act like a warm mother to his OC in an instant and goes teary eyed when she found him as an orphan and compared him to an angel and such. Not only that but babies over Camperor's OC and treat him like a second coming of Jesus and he made Rachel treat Ragna more like shit even though yes in canon Rachel treated Ragna like crap but she also loves and cares about him.

The weird thing is that he likes Hakumen, Sol Badguy and Guts and calls them vital to the plot...even though Ragna is vital as well and less of an asshole compared to Guts and Sol since Ragna is actually a nice person where Guts...is well Guts and Sol Badguy is pretty much a huge jackass. Hakumen is also a huge asshole that targets anyone who goes against The Power of Order.

Oh he also hates Archer EMIYA calling him cynical and boring and that he says his entire character is boring and not needed and he also hates how Shirou is been done with his emotional trauma and should be like Kirito.

He also hates Dante (the original one) for looking kinda like Ragna and being boring.

He also hates Gintoki for because he thinks he wasn't funny and he didn't like the humor so he explained that he felt like a disgrace.

Also he stated that he hates Joel from The Last of Us because he thinks that Neil Druckmann doesn't know how to write a protagonist. Because he sees that are these two characters being violent and that's pretty much it. He stated he doesn't care if there's some heroism in these characters, they just don't fit the bill to him. Joel and Nathan are just stupid with not-so-interesting concept to them. He sees literally see no point in them, anymore. And he also don't know why they're so acclaimed. Then he ranted on how Neil Druckmann needs to write something better. LIKE A TRADITIONAL HERO!

Then he states he hates Alex Mercer and actually said that he thinks the character can screw it then he explains on how he even can't call him a character (Kinda like he does with Ragna). He calls Alex a heartless killing machine that there to murder a populace and mentally deficient on his goals for himself and his sister. He states that Alex's character is one-dimensional and that he's poorly written at best to do anything heroic to the populace in his series. Overall, he states that he hates Alex not because he's brutal, but his stupid tendencies to reach a level on anti-heroism that it makes him want to cry so badly. Then he returned Prototype to his local game store and gave the series zero stars on Amazon and ending it with his iconic phase "Nuff said".

Also fun fact, he went into the Elder Scrolls for a while. Lest's say he was not the most welcome there either. Was hard to explain him that Daedras can't be a hero. Mostly if they fell and lost there memory. Also Everyone hated him there too, he was complaining that we cannot change 30 years of deep lore just for him because he want his OC to be uber special Jesus Christ like.

Also he ranted on the Tales of Steel wiki defaming it and why he did it because he ranted on how he hates Estelle and her friends because they get away and ruined Weissmen's plans. (No really that is what he said)

So yeah...beware of this guy's actions and fanfics because he is just something else.

(Sorry for that rant, there was SOO much more to this but it was in the old forum and the old forum was deleted so I can't find it)

But yeah Naruto fanfics well most of their crossovers always have the same formula:

Naruto gets mistreated
He gains a new power from something at a young age
He is related to someone from different series in some convoluted manner
He mastered any new power (Or powers) in a few days
Before the age of when graduating he is a god level person
He stomps everyone
And add harem
Also bashes Sasuke, Kakashi and most of Konoha

I have seen a fanfic where Jaune was 'betrayed' (Ah yes the betrayal fanfics...) and was kicked out of Beacon now lost he wondered Vale until he fell into a hole and found himself in an old library. Looking around he saw a vampire girl around her age and she introduced herself as Alucard's great granddaughter where she found out that Jaune is the descendant of the Belmont family. She trained him and they both fell in love and she made him a vampire not only that but also she made Jaune pretty much the reboot Dracula (Where he has no weakness to the sun or garlic and is pretty much broken) and he mastered everything about his bloodline and he and the vampire girl (I think her name was Lilia or something but definitely Lily) had sex and had kids. Jaune now returning to the Vytal Festival alone as a single member and began to show no mercy to everyone.

This is pretty much like those Lucy was kicked out of Fairy Tail Guild or Harry was betrayed by his friends and was sent to Azkaban...

Question
for some fanfictions where characters are ridiculously strong
what would be their tier and what character outside the fic would they compare to?
Bonus if you calc it

Speaking of fanfics and powerscaling. I saw this one DBZ fanfic writer on reddit say that they had to check the scaling for DB characters from sites such as VSBW so they wouldn't get attacked by DB powerscalers for not getting the scaling right. :/

Question
for some fanfictions where characters are ridiculously strong
what would be their tier and what character outside the fic would they compare to?
Bonus if you calc it
Suggsverse. I heard that Suggsverse has some legit tier 0s in it but let's not get into that

But yeah Naruto fanfics well most of their crossovers always have the same formula:

Naruto gets mistreated
He gains a new power from something at a young age
He is related to someone from different series in some convoluted manner
He mastered any new power (Or powers) in a few days
Before the age of when graduating he is a god level person
He stomps everyone
And add harem
Also bashes Sasuke, Kakashi and most of Konoha
Thats just an extremely basic template for every bad fanfiction out there.

I saw one that baffled me, it was a Harry Potter and Guilty Gear fanfic crossover that was deleted.

So it goes with the typical Harry gets abused fanfic idea and this was at the end of the fourth year after the Goblet of Fire but then during one of his over dramatic and absurd level of torture/abuse he uses magic to teleport to America and took the name Frederick Bulsra now he grew up to be a scientist, met Asuka (soon to be That Man) and Arial. Then after that incident Frederick/Harry became a Gear and soon the Gear war started and then he took the name Sol Badguy. The problem here is that Harry/Sol Badguy arrives at Hogwarts where everyone was in their fifth year and Harry began to join in the year and he was a teen even though in Guilty Gear canon he is an adult...so it leaves a lot of confusion, not only that but also the sheer fact that NO ONE from the Harry Potter world realised anything about Justice, Gears or just the sheer fact that Europe fell or that Japan was destroyed. Also didn't help that the writer said all of the Guilty Gear games from the first one to the latest game happened in the fanfic even though it contradicts everything in the Harry Potter side of the fanfic.

They treat it as a huge no big deal even though it was well known that Gears are attacking the world! Sol (Or Harry in this fanfic) is shipped with almost every female in the Harry Potter verse and gotten Hermione pregnant during the Fifth Year.

Also side note: The writer doesn't know much about Guilty Gear lore so he makes things as he goes leaving a lot of issues with how he portrayed a few characters.

I saw one that baffled me, it was a Harry Potter and Guilty Gear fanfic crossover that was deleted.

So it goes with the typical Harry gets abused fanfic idea and this was at the end of the fourth year after the Goblet of Fire but then during one of his over dramatic and absurd level of torture/abuse he uses magic to teleport to America and took the name Frederick Bulsra now he grew up to be a scientist, met Asuka (soon to be That Man) and Arial. Then after that incident Frederick/Harry became a Gear and soon the Gear war started and then he took the name Sol Badguy. The problem here is that Harry/Sol Badguy arrives at Hogwarts where everyone was in their fifth year and Harry began to join in the year and he was a teen even though in Guilty Gear canon he is an adult...so it leaves a lot of confusion, not only that but also the sheer fact that NO ONE from the Harry Potter world realised anything about Justice, Gears or just the sheer fact that Europe fell or that Japan was destroyed. Also didn't help that the writer said all of the Guilty Gear games from the first one to the latest game happened in the fanfic even though it contradicts everything in the Harry Potter side of the fanfic.

They treat it as a huge no big deal even though it was well known that Gears are attacking the world! Sol (Or Harry in this fanfic) is shipped with almost every female in the Harry Potter verse and gotten Hermione pregnant during the Fifth Year.

Also side note: The writer doesn't know much about Guilty Gear lore so he makes things as he goes leaving a lot of issues with how he portrayed a few characters.
I feel like I've heard you talk about this particular Fic before in the old forum.

I don't think I did...but if I did sorry about that. Though I need to mention it since its utterly baffling and dumb!

Last edited:
Every single "Percy Jackson gets betrayed" fanfic pretty much ever. They follow the same formula and shit, hate it so much.

I now have a great and deep-seeded anger for Gamer fanfics now.

Some of these sound horrendous.
Sorry to anyone that read them.
Also does anyone have a link to the first "Worst Fanfics"?

For me, it's everything with the tag of hurt/comfort. I don't understand... Just why?

No offense for those who like that kind of thing tho. Just my personal preference.

Cuz most of the time, the MC doesn't feel human, he doesn't have any flaws, and the game ability helps him to not have any flaws. At the end of these fanfics, the MC either ends up uber mega powerful with no emotions and a smug prick, or an uber mega powerful god with a harem that could fill an entire planet.

Cuz most of the time, the MC doesn't feel human, he doesn't have any flaws, and the game ability helps him to not have any flaws. At the end of these fanfics, the MC either ends up uber mega powerful with no emotions and a smug prick, or an uber mega powerful god with a harem that could fill an entire planet.
Isn't that the same for the actual series itself? OwO

Also I saw in a fanfic where Jaune unlocks his bloodline as it turns out he has every single Joestar's stand and stomps everyone and everyone is so out of character.

Also the typical Lucy is kicked out of Fairy Tail guild fics.

Never been around the RWBY end of fanfiction (or RWBY in general) but Jaune seems to be massive power fantasy material there. What gives?

Huh. Guess that explains it.

Anywho, I read some of VFSnake's stuff and..... goddamn....

Back