• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The same way Superman, Goku or any of these dudes get overpowered. Plotonium.
Plotonium is the raw, unrefined radioactive form of Plotanium.

Pure Plotanium is what Plot Armor is made of.

6aqtoof9cq141.jpg

Look at me writing my own Fanfiction

Ah, Mandalorian.

Everyone is incompetent as much as the plot needs it to be. I mean, who thinks of "let's use a bait animal to make a giant sandworm come out of the ground, then let's make it follow us and detonate explosives under its belly" before they think of "feed it some bombs".

Maybe, it's just me but I find the idea of SI fics ridiculous. I'd feel way too self conscious about my incompetence to try to join something like the 7 Deadly Sins or Justice League or something.

The idea of a harem bothers me a lot. I'd rather read about another dude dealing with that, thank you very much.

The biggest issue with SI stories is that they're meant to give one singular personality to dozens of different individuals, each one having their personalities and backgrounds. And for quite a few they don't quite fit the description of neglected or abused, let alone being an unbearable asshole

Most often SI tend to be OC that are from "our world", or at least that's what they are made to be in any decent story.

Obviously, poor Abused!Male!Reader is not one such SI.

Geese, ruin the Xeno series for me with bad fanfiction why don't ya? Seriously these male reader/female reader x franchise crossovers are ass, because at least with an OC you can make fun of them all you want but here you just feel shame

Yeah its the worst...It sucks because the story idea has so much potential but it just gets ruined by the harem thing, and not only that but after getting his Spider-Man powers he took a 180 and became more aggressive and talkative as Midoriya in an instant but moody and edgy as Spider-Man, even though the author was basing Peter Parker on Midoriya...I mean Peter Parker even getting his powers is a shy and nervous guy but as Spider-Man he cracks a lot of puns and jokes.

Why are we in this world? Just to suffer!? Guts theme starts to play
I think the author just saw Bully Maguire and thought "Yeah, he's funny, let's insert his character into my Midorya fanfic and give him a big harem"

NGL a Bully Maguire Fanfic Crossover would be fine so long as it doesn't treat itself seriously and doesn't involve Harems

Just give me Bully Maguire dancing on a sidewalk and failing to impress wome
n

Late I know but congrats to everyone for making a F&G tread (about the darkest parts of the internet) break 1000 replies!

Now lets continue to have fun by continuous bleaching our eyes with each horrible fanfic that gets posted here!

Hooray...?

Maybe, it's just me but I find the idea of SI fics ridiculous. I'd feel way too self conscious about my incompetence to try to join something like the 7 Deadly Sins or Justice League or something.

The idea of a harem bothers me a lot. I'd rather read about another dude dealing with that, thank you very much.
Funny enough I created a SI fanfic once but I never got a harem and in fact I pretty much messed up BAD and sure some characters that were loved didn't die but the after effects pretty much ****** over everything else...

I was SI in One Piece world with Ragna's powers and my appearance was me and Ragna fused together.

Well in the fic I managed to kill Blackbeard before Ace went to challenge him, and I helped Ace to find Sabo and the Whitebeard Pirates and the Revolutionary Pirates teamed up, I of course got friends and allies that I care about and became genuine close friends. Though sadly The World Government heard about this team up and boosted forces on the Sabaody Archipelago so that means Sengoku, the three Admirals, Seven Warlords of the Sea and Garp, which got really insane. Now some events happened the same Luffy punched the Celestial Dragon and things go out of hand but this time Whitebeard and Dragon with their groups helps the Strawhats which included an earlier reunion between Ace, Luffy and Sabo.

Then...this is where things get REALLY bad, you see if you know BlazBlue series you know that Ragna has the Azure Grimoire which turns him into the Black Beast, so at this point I was pushed using my Azure Grimoire and well...lets just say I lost control and turned into a semi-Black Beast and went on a rampage...I killed Garp, Sengoku, Whitebeard, all of the Celestial Dragons, Gecko Moria, many Fishmen and Merfolk and many other people in the process. Though I did cripple Ace and brutally injure many of the main cast, even so the Strawhats still get sent away by Kuma though the Island was in utter ruins.

Ace and the others escaped though Dragon took in the remaining members of Whitebeard crew into his, Luffy and the others who were sent away by Kuma trained even ten times harder than ever before (thus making them stronger than how they appeared in the New World), I am wanted now but so wanted that my bounty went into trillions due to the destruction I caused and finally the power gap (Since the Marine leader, one of the Four Emperors and many of the Celestial Dragons are dead) is now wide and it caused absolute chaos.

Though sadly I never managed to get into the New World plot and didn't know what to do next.

Now you must be thinking...what happened to me? Well I was sent away by Kuma by accident and was sent to Wano, though I lost my memories and remained hiding in secret helped by Yamato (Who in canon is actually Kaido's daughter).

Last edited:
Most fanfics don't acknowledge hiw badly things get messed up by interferences. In one piece luck is canon, but in other stories things always end up looking grim unless the characters specifically prepare for it.

Like, take a second to realize how easily Obito's and Madara's plan could be stalled at least. Stalled enough that Toneri, Momoshiki and others would **** everything up because there are no half-gods to protect everybody.

Yep. Then there's those verses that would screw you up instead.

I would not want to be dropped in Ergenverse. Virtually everyone is a scheming and manipulative killer to a certain degree and you need to actually be intelligent to advance in power. Sure, technically everyone can cultivate but there are massive differences in raw talent. And this is a setting where a random guy can do the below on a whim at any time.

At this moment, his divine sense spread out and formed a powerful storm that swept across planet Suzaku! This divine sense was so strong that it caused a never-before-seen uproar on planet Suzaku.

Several mountain peaks immediately collapsed and the rivers seemed to boil as monstrous waves crashed into each other. All the cultivators on planet Suzaku felt as if a large mountain had smashed down on top of them.

This divine sense spread out and turned into countless bolts of thunder that spread to every corner of the planet. This immediately made it look as if planet Suzaku was facing the apocalypse. The violent divine sense turned into black clouds that covered the sky and mercilessly pressed down!

The several Ascendent cultivators immediately trembled. It was as if their origin souls were going to collapse. As for the Soul Transformation cultivators, they coughed out blood and became dispirited.

The Core Formation cultivators immediately trembled and cracks appeared on their cores. Their faces became pale and revealed despair. Blood mist burst out from those cultivators who were at the Foundation Establishment and Qi Condensation stages. They fell to the ground and became extremely weak.

If cultivators were like this, there was no need to talk about mortals. All the mortals on planet Suzaku passed out. The only thing left in their minds was the echo of the thunderous rumbles. In an instant, planet Suzaku was silent. This was only because the big-headed cultivator didn’t want to slaughter mortals. Otherwise, with just a sweep of his divine sense, everything would die!

True. Then there's the problem when things can be relatively too easy. Why rare, stuff like Naruto would need you to walk up to Hiruzen and tell the truth.

Whether he believes you or not, he will prepare just in-case, and now Orochimaru and Kabuto are both dead, and Kakashi knows to use his Kamui against Obito early.

Same for MHA, just tell the trustworthy people and now Shigaraki is captured when he attacks UA.

And so on.

Knowledge would do little to help you in Ergen though, yeah.

Back