• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
True. Then there's the problem when things can be relatively too easy. Why rare, stuff like Naruto would need you to walk up to Hiruzen and tell the truth.

Whether he believes you or not, he will prepare just in-case, and now Orochimaru and Kabuto are both dead, and Kakashi knows to use his Kamui against Obito early.

Same for MHA, just tell the trustworthy people and now Shigaraki is captured when he attacks UA.

And so on.

Knowledge would do little to help you in Ergen though, yeah.
Honestly, an SI in Naruto with knowledge would probably not even need to train too hard. He can coast as an informant alone. Well, at least until the Otsutsuki Clan srews him up.

As for Ergen;
"Oh, you know the future? Perhaps you will do well for me after I refine you into a treasure!"

Also to add on the SI that I wrote was that Akainu becomes his canon rank Fleet Admiral in the Post Time Skip though this time Akainu sees Sengoku and Garp as too soft and removes Aokiji, Smoker, Coby, Tashigi and Helmeppo from the Marines seeing them as weak and has helped Pirates before so that leaves a massive gap of military force.

Not only that but this leaves two empty spots for the Admiral and of course since there is no Blackbeard that means the Four Emperors spot is empty, which lead to a power vaccum. The decent and good Marines that were kicked out joined the Revolutionaries to destroy and replace the World Government with decent people.

Luffy is trained by Reyligh, Zoro trained by Miwhawk, Nami trained by the same people like in canon, Robin is sent to Skypiea, Usopp training in Little Garden, Sanji training like he did in canon, Brook trained by various spirits, Chopper like in canon, and Franky training in Karakuri Island. Though like I said before but this time ten times more harder as where they become strong as they were after the Punk Hazard but before Dressrosa Arc.

Last edited:
The narration itself looks fine to me. At the very least it's not an incoherent cluster ****. Everything else though....

You know I'm not a RWBY fan but I feel bad for Jaune, an otherwise decent character being forced to be the abused toy of authors who think that edgy without any human qualities=good characterization

The narration itself looks fine to me. At the very least it's not an incoherent cluster ****. Everything else though....
Oh yeah, it's just a personal dislike poor narration ti be third person and present.

You know I'm not a RWBY fan but I feel bad for Jaune, an otherwise decent character being forced to be the abused toy of authors who think that edgy without any human qualities=good characterization
Eh. He is presented as what you'd expect the bland main character to be, and he gets little built on that. He is unexplainable ignorant of the world to let us learn of it through him, the weakest of his class who still has above average Aura from the get go, etc.
If nothing else, he felt like the absolute obvious character writers would pick and abuse for their OCs masquerading as a canon character. Even the games we play had him be insanely different for it, and that's a decent if bloated fanfic.

i wonder how good would MEODP would be as a semblence in RWBY. It should bypass aura, right?
Depends on how you go with interpreting semblance, since it's inconsistent how close it is to one's skin.

Jaune is like, the only character that the writers seem to care about in terms of character development. Then the fanfic writers decide to over ******* use him to the limits. I am suprised that his sword aint worn out after all the abuse it has been put through.

Jaune is like, the only character that the writers seem to care about in terms of character development. Then the fanfic writers decide to over ******* use him to the limits. I am suprised that his sword aint worn out after all the abuse it has been put through.
Eh. I feel they just went on the very obvious route for his character with little nuance to it.

Which is better than the primordial void that most others are left with I'll admit.

Eh. I feel they just went on the very obvious route for his character with little nuance to it.

Which is better than the primordial void that most others are left with I'll admit.
I can agree with you there, it was really obvious when he was introduced. But at least there was still something, like what happened in the events of Volume 3 and some parts of Volume 4.

You know fellas I find it interesting how characters like Goku, Naruto, Izuku, Issei, Jaune, etc are typically the ones that are degraded to being edgy.
Why is that? Well my theory is that these characters all have a heart of gold or something, despite any personal flaws they may have, and and sometimes may have a black and white kind of philosophy on the world which isn't "realistic enough" so these authors take these characters and make them much more "realistic" by having them be all glum and doom all the time and not having a single ounce of empathy or human love and instead being a asshole who looks down on others but is stil beloved by everyone for some reason

You know fellas I find it interesting how characters like Goku, Naruto, Izuku, Issei, Jaune, etc are typically the ones that are degraded to being edgy.
Why is that? Well my theory is that these characters all have a heart of gold or something, despite any personal flaws they may have, and and sometimes may have a black and white kind of philosophy on the world which isn't "realistic enough" so these authors take these characters and make them much more "realistic" by having them be all glum and doom all the time and not having a single ounce of empathy or human love and instead being a asshole who looks down on others but is stil beloved by everyone for some reason
Many of these "realists" just can't take fiction for what it is and seem to think that only their edgy teenage dramas are the pinnacle of writing. Leading to the trash we spent 1K posts lambasting.

@Planck69 I think they also can't seem to fathom the idea that not all stories need to be depressing to be enjoyable, or believe life is all doom and glum just because their moms didn't get them an IPhone 11

A story can be doom and gloom, provided its a natural progression and there's something enjoyable to read. But no, fanfi writers seem to think that depression, mass deaths and all that stuff is automatic quality.

Oh yeah, the absurd size that they give these OC's things without taking into consideration the potentially disastrous side effectd of them being so big is honestly quite comical.
I mean 2 feet? How the **** does this guy go his life without any issue?

Oh yeah, the absurd size that they give these OC's things without taking into consideration the potentially disastrous side effectd of them being so big is honestly quite comical.
I mean 2 feet? How the **** does this guy go his life without any issue?
Unless you're a Space Marine (an 8-10 foot wall of human), the loss of blood will probably leave you too weak to do anything. Never mind how most of these guys are scrawny pretty boys.....

Also if anyone here is interested, I'm gonna leave a link to a literary term called Verisimilitude. Basically it means in a nutshell that even fiction should strive to be as authentic or realistic as possible if the story itself is using concepts from real life. Apply to this to not just ludicrous sex scenes or features, but also any other inconsistencies that fanfiction pulls off

Back