• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean, he's admittedly the most popular MHA character if the polls are anything by to go by.

There is a fanfic where Midoriya gains Spider-Man's abilities and I thought "Oh shit that's awesome! I can see Midoriya as a Spider-Man instead of getting All Might's quirk I wonder what-" Then I saw harem tag and every girl constantly talking and spending every single time with Midoriya...oh boy...That and rest of other characters just feel less compared to Midoriya and his growing harem.

There is a fanfic where Midoriya gains Spider-Man's abilities and I thought "Oh shit that's awesome! I can see Midoriya as a Spider-Man instead of getting All Might's quirk I wonder what-" Then I saw harem tag and every girl constantly talking and spending every single time with Midoriya...oh boy...That and rest of other characters just feel less compared to Midoriya and his growing harem.
Honestly, the kind of disappointment you get from seeing a good idea get ruined is the worst.

Honestly, the kind of disappointment you get from seeing a good idea get ruined is the worst.
Yeah its the worst...It sucks because the story idea has so much potential but it just gets ruined by the harem thing, and not only that but after getting his Spider-Man powers he took a 180 and became more aggressive and talkative as Midoriya in an instant but moody and edgy as Spider-Man, even though the author was basing Peter Parker on Midoriya...I mean Peter Parker even getting his powers is a shy and nervous guy but as Spider-Man he cracks a lot of puns and jokes.

Why are we in this world? Just to suffer!? Guts theme starts to play

Well, at least stuff like Precise Note deals well with characters, especially Midoryia.

On the other hand, Deku ends up anything but a hero because turns out that giving a teen the ability to control their emotions and looks is not a good idea.

Man, decided to re-read some Harry Potter - people are certainly a lot more humane and a lot less formulaic than in comics.

Like, Dumbledore is introduced with him being sad and even sniffing over the death of the Potter family.

I feel his actions would be much more accepted if people didn't think from the point of view of a SI in Harry, or something along those lines.

True tbh. He's really not that bad when you at the bigger picture.

Honestly though, the thing I hate most about manipulative Dumbledore fics are how the "Manipulation" lasts one chapter before he devolves into a bumbling villain who's about as successful at that as Doofenshmirtz is at being evil....

Like really, if your gonna turn him into a villain, at least make it a good one.

Well The Cthulhu Mythos is obviously a niche kind of fandom so not everyone is well versed into the meaning behind it, doesn't mean they can't just do some research before hand and look somewhat competent

What in the hell did I just read? He really just winged it and wrote the most pathetic Yog-Sothoth I've ever seen....

Lmfao.

Like really, he could've just gone to ComicVine or something to check...

What you wanted:
Screenshot_20171018-093500.jpg

What you get:
xqiro7b2hdb41.jpg

At the very least, they acknowledge Tier 1 Mythos. I wouldn't suggest he look us up as we're known to be wankers by others.

Didn't a non-powerscaling writer of all things call that BS?

Yeah see the thing is is that The Call of Cthulhu, IIRC, explicitly states that the Great Old Ones are not made of any known material in the universe and are creatures who are neither alive or dead. To attempt to damage such a thing would be completely redundant

Plotanium! Strongest substance in all of existence
Until you hit the main character with it, that is. They unfortunately have innate plotunium reserves that create an armor against any such weapon.

Oh, talking of plot materials made for the sake of plot, then disregarded, anyone watch season two of Batwoman here? Remember how in the first season Kryptonite is claimed to be able to shoot straight through Batwoman's suit? (Even though there already was an anti-suit gun in a previous episode.)

Well,now they shot Batwoman with it (the new, black one) and it only went a few inches deep, only getting Blackwoman's skin.

Back